Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! (32696 Views)

Help Please! I Suspect My Husband Is Having S*x With His Step-sister Living In O / Help Please! I Suspect My Husband Is Having S*x With His Step-sister / I De Suspect My Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by bigtt76(f): 8:51pm On Dec 07, 2013
Boys and girls don bastardize the word 'cousin' ...sad though!
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by pak: 8:53pm On Dec 07, 2013
webdezzi:

in love with a psychic?

Check her profile first, then come back and make a comment !!!!
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by Bwaal(m): 8:54pm On Dec 07, 2013
DoveQueen: How can someone know a cheating man? He claims this girl is his cousin and she calls him almost everyday. On his pictures, i see their munched photos together i thought it was just family love until i saw his best friends wedding jotter where it was written courtesy A & B(his name and his so called cousin). We love each other so well he care for me whenever i'm with him and we have been together for a year and half. We plan meeting his people and mine next year. I'm so down and sad right now hoping its not what i'm thinking pls nairalanders help a sister know if she is been deceived or not. Thanks
abeg try call soul at oluyole fm on sunday nite 9pm serenate is the show the guy go elp put light for the matter: he go call and comfirm sharp sharp for you
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by passionate88: 8:59pm On Dec 07, 2013
Buoyantic: what if she was the one that raped you
Unless d guy want am, u dey struggle wit only 1 girl nd she still climb u?. I refused to believe such.
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by mrofficial(m): 9:22pm On Dec 07, 2013
So these girls still believe that there are guys who do not cheat in Nigeria. Well, maybe, it's gonna be like one in 10m. It only depends on how pro the guy is.
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by ogodemo: 9:24pm On Dec 07, 2013
You Will definetly knw by dere character
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 07, 2013
passionate88: Unless d guy want am, u dey struggle wit only 1 girl nd she still climb u?. I refused to believe such.
you will not understand..my own encounter with my cousin was terrible...just hope....
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 07, 2013
SQURA:

and you call astrology simple. why dont you try me? and i'll tell you about your life you wouldnt find on google cool
please tell me what I ate this evening?
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by chrystee: 9:41pm On Dec 07, 2013
@ Dovequeen,
I was in your shoes few years ago but d only diff is that d girl was actually his cousin cos I knew every member of his family and discovered that she was truly his first cousin but I was so uncomfortable with their closeness. They were each other's best friends and she and I didn't get along very much. I fought so hard to stop their closeness but it didn't work. I found out later that they had a lot in common dts why they were close, so I started trying to be interested in the stuff he likes and he bacame really fond of me. He's married to me now. So, its possible they r just cousins.
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by winteriscoming: 10:02pm On Dec 07, 2013
freecocoa: Hmm babe, since he said she's his cousin, its quite easy to find out if he's lying or not na, don't you know any of his relatives? I mean ask questions na shioor.

Shine your eyes o, I know of someone that married the girl he claimed was his cousin, it turned out they were lovers.

Men sha, na so them dey lie lie.

She could be his cousin tough. I know someone who got married to his cousin. Very distant but cousins nonetheless.
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 07, 2013
Buoyantic: please tell me what I ate this evening?
no believe that mad girl. them fit predict love but no fit predict when them go die, demonic pratic.
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by SQURA(f): 10:08pm On Dec 07, 2013
QueenR.A.W:

Give me insight on what it is you see for my Suitor and I.My birthdate is March 31,1989.His is July10, 1987

Girl go fo it. My verdict is an Excellent relationship but with effort from you too.

You are Aries and he is Leo

If you havent started kicking it with him, it will be pretty soon, because there is an instantaneous, and fiery attraction between an aries girl and mr leo. Hmm there is also intense passion and absorption in each other, you and your guy. you guys might even forget what the world looks like when two of you are inside the (let me reserve my comment). But watch out, trouble could spring up because he longs for constant and continous admiration and also been seen as the KING of your castle, because you are not naturally demonstrative. If you love him, and i mean real love, please dont resent his love for praises and flattery, because that is his weak/strongest point. Aim at being his greatest admirer and he will never leave you. But he has a tactful way to handle your restlessness and need for mental stimulation. Though he might be occasionally arrogant and patronising, those traits are part of his personality, and he would let you know.
He enjoys sex and is very adaptable, but when he takes the lead, you will love it. Make him open minded to suggestions you will make though.
For real, this is one hell of a love affair.
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by vislabraye(m): 10:10pm On Dec 07, 2013
SQURA: you are down and sad? why? you will just kill yourself with self pity.
let me help you out.i'm a professional astro/psychic.
tell me your boyfriends brithday and yours, then i'll give you my verdict if he is right for you.
Please i'm not joking.

You are a psychic ?
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by winteriscoming: 10:11pm On Dec 07, 2013
My birthday is 1-4-1994 hers is 14-7-1995
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by sauceEEP(m): 10:21pm On Dec 07, 2013
@ SQURA please you are derailing this beautiful thread. why not go and open a thread for your astro/psychic consultation. angry
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by vislabraye(m): 10:24pm On Dec 07, 2013
SQURA:

Girl go fo it. My verdict is an Excellent relationship but with effort from you too.

If you havent started kicking it with him, it will be pretty soon, because there is an instantaneous, and fiery attraction between an aries girl and mr leo. Hmm there is also intense passion and absorption in each other, you and your guy. you guys might even forget what the world looks like when two of you are inside the (let me reserve my comment). But watch out, trouble could spring up because he longs for constant and continous admiration and also been seen as the KING of your castle, because you are not naturally demonstrative. If you love him, and i mean real love, please dont resent his love for praises and flattery, because that is his weak/strongest point. Aim at being his greatest admirer and he will never leave you. But he has a tactful way to handle your restlessness and need for mental stimulation. Though he might be occasionally arrogant and patronising, those traits are part of his personality, and he would let you know.
He enjoys sex and is very adaptable, but when he takes the lead, you will love it. Make him open minded to suggestions you will make though.

Lol. Interesting. Which one is bad for her then ?
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by fijiano202(m): 10:26pm On Dec 07, 2013
chrystee: @ Doveque.I fought so hard to stop their closeness but it didn't work. I found out later that they had a lot in common dts why they were close, so I started trying to be interested in the stuff.
God bless u for sharing that,have been trying to make people understand that she may be a cousin and theres no big deal printing a jotter,he may have invited the OP to the wedding and the OP refuse to Go,i see nothing bad in a joint project like gift and stuffs,if they truely both contributed money to do the jotter OP do u honestly expect ur BF to write ur name or hers,lets face facts,the munched pics u saw do they look like lovers? cos sometimes theres a body language between lovers,after going thru ur write-up again i noticed most of ur supicious reason are just normal thing that may happen to anyone.My final Advice STOP LOOKING FOR WHAT IS NOT LOST,DONT CREATE A REASON FOR UR BREAKUP cos it seems ur the way putting ur hand in a bees-comb
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by SQURA(f): 10:37pm On Dec 07, 2013
winteriscoming: My birthday is 1-4-1994 hers is 14-7-1995
i'm trying to figure out which one is the day and month. to make it easy for me spell the month out
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by Princecharmin(m): 10:39pm On Dec 07, 2013
fijiano202: some Guys are really aweful,he may be knacking both of u akpako
lol..dat part got me hitn my head on d wall
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 07, 2013
cheesy my byday is 2nd December while hers is 15th November.....
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by expert1(m): 10:46pm On Dec 07, 2013
There is no smoke without fire.
Where were you when The Plantation Boys sang 'Cousin's Cousin?
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by SQURA(f): 11:09pm On Dec 07, 2013
Buoyantic: cheesy my byday is 2nd December while hers is 15th November.....
Mr Sagittarius and Miss Scorpio shocked there is wahala. will continue later. got to rest.
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by Dahmum(f): 11:12pm On Dec 07, 2013
Whaoo! Am soooo lovin dis. Cud u pls give me an insight on dis, mine 9 jan 1985, his 2 Nov 1977.thnkz.
SQURA:

Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by sammie4real: 11:19pm On Dec 07, 2013
If u have any hope of settling down with him, is dis trial-n-error method ur best? I have 4 answers. Any of them could work subtly.
1.This is ur man and ur best friend, so tell him abt ur discomfort and watch his reaction.
2. Start getting close to this "cousin" if u are smart u can find out something.
3. Get a trustworthy friend who is a girl introduced into the system and have her get close to the "cousin"
4. Get one of your befitting male cousins to ask her out and watch drama unfold
Finally ask God to help you if u are stuck. Remember try hard to claim your man or watch urself kicked out sooner or later
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by temitope23(m): 11:30pm On Dec 07, 2013
Mine is may 12 1987 and January 30 1991

SQURA:
i'm trying to figure out which one is the day and month. to make it easy for me spell the month out
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by bimpee(f): 11:40pm On Dec 07, 2013
alutacontinua:

So, you don't know any of his siblings?
As in not even chats?
Or any of his close friends who can confirm if she's really a cousin or not!

Don't get worked up just yet, it's still suspicion! You might be right and you might be wrong. Although, there's a 90% chance that you're right but try and explore the remaining 10% first!
talking of friends, don't even bother asking them, cus they will take his side
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by Elxandre(m): 11:48pm On Dec 07, 2013
SQURA:

wow so you prefer to listen to people who cant give you a clear cut solution. I can help you right now. give me your bf's birthday and yours, and i will read the stars and tell you if you should go ahead with him. If not i'll show you your right man. This is a life issue. be serious girl. i'm your sister-in-arms
i dont think you are psychic tho. you only know astrology!
Meanwhile I'm january 21, shes & january 11.
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by TammAlicia: 11:49pm On Dec 07, 2013
tell me your boyfriends brithday and yours, then i'll give you my verdict if he is right for you.
Please i'm not joking.
please, give me verdict on my mine, my date of birth is 15, nov 1990 and his is 27 june 1984
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by modidd(m): 11:49pm On Dec 07, 2013
Why you no upload he pibture, na thief dey catch thief pass nawadays,some bad guyses fit know the omokormokor
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by Gabrielsylar(m): 12:01am On Dec 08, 2013
If u think he his cheating then he his...but if u don't believe he his cheating then he has,he his and he will continue to be
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by Nobody: 12:06am On Dec 08, 2013
Please i'm not joking.

dey don't believe u n u are serious....
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by plezant(f): 12:17am On Dec 08, 2013
[quote author=DoveQueen] Thanks smiley[/quote

use facebook. U mit get smthing dia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Slams Ex-Boyfriend "Good At Killing Girlfriends' Babies" (Photo) / Ladies: Do You Still Send Unclad Pictures To Your Lovers? / At What Point Do You Give Up On Chasing A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.