Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,990 members, 7,852,341 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:35 PM

Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. (10949 Views)

Abolaji Abiola-Ajimobi & Imelda Ladebo In Sizzling 12-year-Old Romance / A Question To All Romance Section Nairalanders / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 12:13am On Dec 11, 2013
Passionate88

This guy had to make my list. The first time I noticed his post; was about a thread on ladies and best believe, the advise he gave on that thread made me follow his post. The way he outlines his comments; tells me that he allows it to pass through a thinking process before he delivers it. Although his words are sharp, they are full of practicality.
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 12:15am On Dec 11, 2013
Booty butt chic: 190/MR CORK------i doubt nairaland wil be compleyte without dis two....dey can crack shit out of someone.....very talented peepz.....dey attracted me to signin up on Nairaland wink
DamHUMPREY----dis guy is just too polite,he calls himself country boy which I tink is d same as boring wink ,but he's so calm,neva exchanges words with people,lIke someone said,he wil simpley say thank u,okay etc....he denies he neva frequents romance section(reasons not known) maybe its a sin to him duh (as per country niqqur),he takes time in chating up a lady due to is too nice guy nature(remember aw popowaa got snatched from him on mr cork's thread grin grin) ....all in all Danny is a good boy and a peacekeeper,good luck 2 ya

Tpi@h#Gosh her words are usaually harsh most times dat I think she has had a physical real life fite with whomeva she's quotin before shocked...I think she shld tame down a bit,tho she drops down wise words wink

Onila--loves fashion,loves her fellow gurls,loves her virginity and all oda virgins,,,she says its like a soAp bub....she is so cool...fights wit nobory...she has an inner ignore button grin

GOM#----hes very insultive ehn,and likes himself a lot....a big enemy to airforce1
I never knew i fought this much grin

#TeamGOM
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 12:20am On Dec 11, 2013
Smartie gurl

Indeed her handle, speaks for her. She is smart. What drew me to her monica was the word "Smart". Out of curiosity, I checked; by following her post; and voila; she definitely is. A quite intelligent lady; her words are short; but she goes straight to the point; no beating around the bush. keep rolling.

1 Like

Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 12:24am On Dec 11, 2013
Thanks a lot.... cool
D-Explorer:
Nice thread Sanb. Good to be on your list.
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 12:26am On Dec 11, 2013
190 my co-host; why that picture?undecided grin
190:

[color=red][/color]
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Andyblaze: 12:32am On Dec 11, 2013

Greatest Ever! World Best! Mentor! Godfather! One Is One! Original! Baba!
Argh The Compliments Could Go On Forever.
#NoHomo, But This Dude's The Shît! For Two Years I Was Left In Awe At The Way This Homie Was Annoying But Incredibly Funny At The Same Time. Like Someone Said Earlier, Dude Used To Bash Naija Ladies Alot And It Got Me Annoyed A Lotta Times But As Time Went On I Learnt He Was A Comic Relief And Taking His Threads Too Serious Was Like Doing Harm To Yourself.
My Lifestyle On NL Was Partially Inspired By Him, Umm Bro U're Someone's Craze Mentor cheesy
Big Ups, Homie!
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by flolancracker: 12:33am On Dec 11, 2013
No sexkills?
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 12:34am On Dec 11, 2013
I'll just add...that's why I call him the OBA of NL..... cool
Andyblaze: 190

#NoHomo, But This Dude's The Shît! For Two Years I Was Left In Awe At The Way This Homie Was Annoying But Incredibly Funny At The Same Time. Like Someone Said Earlier, Dude Used To Bash Naija Ladies Alot And It Got Me Annoyed A Lotta Times But As Time Went On I Learnt He Was A Comic Relief And Taking His Threads Too Serious Was Like Doing Harm To Yourself.
My Lifestyle On NL Was Partially Inspired By Him, Umm Bro U're Someone's Craze Mentor cheesy
Big Ups, Homie!
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by 190: 12:35am On Dec 11, 2013
sanb: 190 my co-host; why that picture?undecided grin
grin grin
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by flolancracker: 12:35am On Dec 11, 2013

Big Ups, Homie!
lord..1st organised post of andyblaze I'ld be seeing.
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by 190: 12:38am On Dec 11, 2013

Big Ups, Homie!

grin grin

Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Andyblaze: 12:45am On Dec 11, 2013
flolancracker: lord..1st organised post of andyblaze I'ld be seeing.
grin grin
190 na mentor! Him deserve am
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Andyblaze: 12:47am On Dec 11, 2013
190:

grin grin

cool cool

Your Memes Ehn angry
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Andyblaze: 12:48am On Dec 11, 2013
sanb: I'll just add...that's why I call him the OBA of NL..... cool
cool
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Switup: 12:48am On Dec 11, 2013
I wouldn't mind ratin myself in here...
Am nl most quiest and most unnoticed....

#IRemainLittleMissUn-noticed#

Love this thread all d same...
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Andyblaze: 12:51am On Dec 11, 2013
PARDON grin grin
flolancracker: No sexkills?
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Smartiegurl(f): 5:47am On Dec 11, 2013
sanb: Smartie gurl

Indeed her handle, speaks for her. She is smart. What drew me to her monica was the word "Smart". Out of curiosity, I checked; by following her post; and voila; she definitely is. A quite intelligent lady; her words are short; but she goes straight to the point; no beating around the bush. keep rolling.
awwwwww! Thanks swerry.
Still coming to write mine....
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Smartiegurl(f): 6:03am On Dec 11, 2013
But sanb, how do you do it? How do u seem to notice everyone?
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Smartiegurl(f): 7:04am On Dec 11, 2013
Eze Promoe
my e-husband and ma real husband, we actually have daughter. Lolzzz, alright, his someone anyone will love to be with, he loves being real, intelligent, outspoken, something tells me his igbo accent is pronounced. He has a softspot for women. His just a cool guy.
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Smartiegurl(f): 7:07am On Dec 11, 2013
Idowuogbo!
She's one if she becomes ur friend, fun to be with, she loves gossips, cool headed i think, she displays her opposite self on here. I mean, shes not as insultive as peeps thinks she is. Intelligent too. I just love her way of life on here, her courageousNess, not scared of anyone. Really Badosky.
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Homguy(m): 7:39am On Dec 11, 2013
MrBrownJay; This is one dude i consistently fish for his comments on NL. They are often below-surface analysis of the topic,he's also an out-of-the box personalty and that radiates coolly through his posts. He's either a deep critical,intellectual thinker or he's a 1000yrs old. Whichever comes first.
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Homguy(m): 7:43am On Dec 11, 2013
Swit up: I wouldn't mind ratin myself in here...
Am nl most quiest and most unnoticed....

#IRemainLittleMissUn-noticed#

Love this thread all d same...
Noticed!
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Jamesdman(m): 8:57am On Dec 11, 2013
Dyt
lovely, saxy, yummy.. lady. once had a crush on her.. #winks
She's Not so active on here these days, dunno why, she's probably getting old...lolzzz!!!
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by DonaldGenes(m): 9:40am On Dec 11, 2013
lynpetra: Donald genes

I read his posts only because I want to learn.He is intelligent.

Oho! To what honour do i owe this?- Alas, i didn't expect to be noticed, but literaly, I am a laid back type,

On the corollary, i do have something to tell about you,albeit, for a moment, here's a synopsis of what i think of you -what can i say except for a fact-
"You are such tonic for a tired eyes to any man setting his eyes on you"
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Danhumprey: 9:41am On Dec 11, 2013
Smartie gurl: Eze Promoe
my e-husband and ma real husband, we actually have daughter. Lolzzz, alright, his someone anyone will love to be with, he loves being real, intelligent, outspoken, something tells me his igbo accent is pronounced. He has a softspot for women. His just a cool guy.
Oh really? Your e-husband and real husband? And I thought I was the one! sad

1 Like

Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Creamish(f): 9:53am On Dec 11, 2013
Danhumprey: Oh really? Your e-husband and real husband? And I thought I was the one! sad

Truth hurts...lolz
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Danhumprey: 10:42am On Dec 11, 2013
Creamish:

Truth hurts...lolz
Yea. I wish she didn't say that. sad
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by EzePromoe: 12:03pm On Dec 11, 2013
Smartie gurl: Eze Promoe
JIREH! I no get bone again kiss
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by EzePromoe: 1:34pm On Dec 11, 2013
Danhumprey: Oh really? Your e-husband and real husband? And I thought I was the one! sad

I don't need an assistant. SORRY!
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Smartiegurl(f): 2:11pm On Dec 11, 2013
awww! My darling, you are ma e-boy friend remember. How u doing dearie?
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Danhumprey: 3:22pm On Dec 11, 2013
Eze Promoe:
I don't need an assistant. SORRY!
angry
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Danhumprey: 3:30pm On Dec 11, 2013
Smartie gurl: awww! My darling, you are ma e-boy friend remember. How u doing dearie?
So,I'm the e-boyfriend,while he is the e-husband,abi? And he is the one enjoying the kpekus,while I'm being starved? Don't you know that ain't fair? The equation isn't balanced that way.sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Mary Was Screaming On My Bed While I Did My Thing, but i no send am (pics) / What Month Of Birth Are You Compatible With In Your Relationship? / My Masturbating Experience And Why Am Forced To Quit It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.