Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,788 members, 7,831,549 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. (10914 Views)

Abolaji Abiola-Ajimobi & Imelda Ladebo In Sizzling 12-year-Old Romance / A Question To All Romance Section Nairalanders / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 10, 2013
Teespice:

Spot on.

My sister,na my observation oooooo.
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 10, 2013
Lol @ she melts. smiley
Na ice
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Teespice(f): 1:22pm On Dec 10, 2013
Lynpetra,

Your observations about that moniker is true to its entirety. You were not there when the dude literally insulted me like there's no tomorrow.

Sanb,

Thank you for that observation. How you were able to fish me out despite the fact that I don't contribute much beats me.

Sagamite,

Your posts are the only reason why I follow you.

1 Like

Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 10, 2013
Danhumphrey

This is one intelligent guy; and I look out for his post. When he’s in the house, just reading his post is refreshing. He’s not afraid to put his point(s) across. He glows with a great sense of humour. He’s a cool guy.….Keep up the good work.
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Idowuogbo(f): 1:22pm On Dec 10, 2013
lynpetra: Idowuogbo.

Agbero 1 of NL.
Noticed her d first day on NL.I hated her almost immediately as I felt she is quick to insult people.After our first and last face off,I just bone her.But the fact remains that I find some of her posts quite hilarious grin grin.She no send any bagger.Once she feels ur posts doesn't suit her,she bench u immediately. cheesy.She is like Mama G,where oda smalli girls for NL dey.If she say "shut up",dem go close mouth ASAP

I salute.

Abeg idowu sabi cry o.[b]Hey,pray u never lose anyone close to u again.[/b]Amen
Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen! Thanks Bebe kiss
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 10, 2013
You're welcome gurl...I'm a silent observer; and don't forget, the thread was to appreciate the oldies as well as the newbies...and you're a newbie and that's how I was able to fish you out.... cheesy
Teespice:

Sanb,

Thank you for that observation. How you were able to fish me out despite the fact that I don't contribute much beats me.
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 10, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen! Thanks Bebe kiss

U welcome. smiley
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by laykhorn(m): 1:31pm On Dec 10, 2013
vivianc
VIVIAN CHINAZA

I guess one of the great agonies of life is that it is unfinishable.
That lady is someone i admire alot, I respect her thinking faculty. So sad she is gone, she no longer belong here, she belong to the ages. She would definitely be missed.
My condolence to her family, friends and loved ones and the Nairaland family as a whole. May they be able to bear the irreparable loss

but, whats happening these days. Just 5 days ago, I lost my coursemate.
REST IN PEACE .; EZE OSITA.

1 Like

Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Danhumprey: 1:31pm On Dec 10, 2013
Teespice

From what I have noticed about her,she seem to be an introvert to the core. Insult her all you like,it won't get to her as she would calmly ignore you. embarassed

I remember when she had a face-off with Lirusehn,where Lirusehn keep insulting her,saying she was ugly,even though he claim that was his honest opinion. That was when I first noticed his somewhat sadistic nature. Teespice calmly and respectfully ignore him,even when she replied him,she didn't attached insult. From that day,my admiration for her,grew to a large extent. smiley

She is generally withdrawn and like keeping to herself,atleast that's what I noticed. I maybe wrong though. wink

1 Like

Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 10, 2013
Iyatrustee

This is one lady I admire. When it comes to putting spice into a thread; you've got to give it up for her. I use to wonder about her user name; until she explained how she got it in a thread that was asking about why you chose your user name. Her reply was quite interesting. She's a very cool lady with a great sense of humour.
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Danhumprey: 1:37pm On Dec 10, 2013
Alutacontinua

If I start writing about this young lady,I might have to compose an entire epistle.

But I would just say that I think she and Andyblaze are cute to be together. cheesy
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 10, 2013
Danhumprey: Oh really? undecided
grin

#TeamGOM tongue
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Adaeze003(f): 1:39pm On Dec 10, 2013
Spotted! 2sexy... The guy with the stories. Very realistic and smart and I'm guessing its due to his life experiences.
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 10, 2013
undecided

4 Likes

Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 10, 2013
kiss come to think of it two of my best male pals are danny.
Danny boy n Dan Dan. I might have to consider this smiley smiley

Thanks for ur kind words
Danhumprey: Lorretta U

The lady behind this moniker aptly personifies a friendly and jovial human being. I don't know if that's how she is in real life,but most time,our online personality is a clear description of our offline personality. I remember,I once had a little face-off with her over a post Ogugua made,which I quoted and commented on,but which Lorretta mistook and mis-interpreted and said something which I didn't find funny. And when I confronted her over that,the friendliness and politeness with which she handled the issue,made me like and admire her the more. She humbly apologise.smiley

Ever since then,I haven't remember having a face-off with her. Whenever I read her posts,they are educative and humorous. She has a great sense of humour,that can make her enemy's heart to melt. wink

I heard she is getting married this month. Just want to wish her a happy married life. And ofcourse,the husband-to-be,must be a lucky guy to have her as a wife.

Lorretta,I hope you get to name one of your boys Daniel. wink
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 10, 2013
Abu Mikey:

You this Man cheesycheesygrin

grin grin

#TeamGOM
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 10, 2013
Druidèlla: Dude, you're a complete assss kisser. It's embarrasing. I wonder how far you'll go with the names before you stop all this bootlicking.
grin you dey mad oo

#TeamGOM
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 10, 2013
Yuzedo

Sweetus oyoyo 1 of NL,importer,exporter,general merchandise.

Our chief is one amiable and matured thinking man when it comes to politics.He is intelligent and versatile,funny and never retaliating when insulted(as he quietly leaves the thread).Chief sweetus has big gbola and love the ladies as long as they are willing to come to banana Iceland.

When sweetus wants to play,he plays.But don't expect to see all his posts as funny,because if you catch him when he is reasonable,you realise he is a very learned man.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 10, 2013
2sexy

Na wa o.Dis one hard.
Ladies,if you are gonna cheat on 2sexy,you better don't date him.He hates them biiitches. cheesy grin.
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 10, 2013
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Adaeze003(f): 1:53pm On Dec 10, 2013
The hosts

I think sanb and 190 are opposites. While sanb is always serious(btw, nice to see you loosen up here) with her comments and gives sound advise, 190 couldn't be less serious. I commend him for putting much effort into his NL moniker(yes, I think it takes much effort to be unserious all the time). We've seen other wanna bees that sprug up but fizzled out so welldone Mr 190 grin

Shout out to other original jokesters: Mr cork and bin gbagbo...
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 10, 2013
Nadia_sa

She is nice and free spirited.Strikes me as someone that would cry herself to sleep over an insult.She is cool headed.Her posts are just too plain.

1 Like

Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 10, 2013
[size=18pt]DANNYLUX[/size]

Oh I Love this dude! #NoHomo angry

DannyLux is an ordinary man with an extraordinary personality cheesy
A man who's got the heart of a kid, and the spirit of a comedian wink

Seriously, when I first got to meet him in a thread on this section, as usual I clicked on his profile to see the boy who typed in this ridiculous post in here. . . And behold! I saw a man grin
His face refreshed my memory back in the days when I used to live with my uncle *holds chest* grin
That man uncle na bad man! He's the definition of an angry-kid, though he's not a kid. Because he is a naval officer, he was strict and disciplined!
I kinda hated him, but later got to understand when I matured wink

DannyLux got the same face and body structure with that my uncle, so I was surprised when I saw my uncle look alike being funny shocked

Truth is: DannyLux is the total opposite of my uncle cool
He's a man with the heart of a child, and that's gonna make him live long!

The guy go senior me wella, but he's still cool with me cheesy wink

We LOVE you Danny!

RHYME: I ain't saying you should show your overwhelming stupidity/
But like that "Danny" sig, ama wash your fame down with my bars of "Lux" wink

#TeamGOM

2 Likes

Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 10, 2013
Mr cork

Dude wants to be seen as a playa,ladies man,sexxx machine,etc.
Engage him but never try to go over the top else..,be at the same level with his craziness else you wud be surprise when he looks at u with disdain. undecided.He isn't entirely real.
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 10, 2013
Druidèlla: I no dey mad. I'm sure the others are just mentioning him just to extend the courtesy of his unwavering assslicking.
How did you conclude he's asslicking?

#TeamGOM
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 10, 2013
5points grin

5points is everything he wants you to think he is.He is gay,he is straight,he is a father,a bi sexxual,a troll,a kid,a boy,but he is never a man.Not yet anyway.

5points likes himself and doesn't care about your opinions.I love him,I love the fact that he is young and fearless.His posts are childish,yet he seems to drag matured minds to comment and criticize grin.I don't know how he does that because,I feel and know that he loves the attention he gets as long as it runs into pages... cheesy

I think anybody that gets what he/she wants is clever.
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 10, 2013
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Adaeze003(f): 2:14pm On Dec 10, 2013
Jmoore

While most of us would rather not go all religious on the romance section due to difference in beliefs, he'll be up in your face be you pegan or ifa worshipper once you say something contrary to his belief system. Seems he's another 'Mr nice guy'. I wanna be like him when I grow up! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 10, 2013
Druidèlla: Don't get funny ideas and don't ask me nonsense questions. Start from page 1 and read his posts.
You be mumu oo cheesy

#TeamGOM

2 Likes

Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 10, 2013
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 10, 2013
Druidèlla: You too, be mumu o
I don't wanna derail this thread, if not ehn, you go hear am grin

E-diot! cheesy

#TeamGOM

1 Like

Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 10, 2013
Wow; was it actually necessary to call him those names? Please calm down; all he's doing is simply appreciating both the old and the new romance section nairalanders; which is what the thread is about.....
Druidèlla: Dude, you're a complete assss kisser. It's embarrasing. I wonder how far you'll go with the names before you stop all this bootlicking.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Scam❌❌ Alert �� / Who Said Nudity Was Never Part Of African Culture? Check Out This Photo / I Found Out My Nanny Was Sleeping With My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.