Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. (10913 Views)

Abolaji Abiola-Ajimobi & Imelda Ladebo In Sizzling 12-year-Old Romance / A Question To All Romance Section Nairalanders / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 10, 2013
I'll just add.....he's awesome as well; I call him the OGBENIOJA of NL.... cool
god_of_music: [size=18pt]DANNYLUX[/size]

Oh I Love this dude! #NoHomo angry

DannyLux is an ordinary man with an extraordinary personality cheesy
A man who's got the heart of a kid, and the spirit of a comedian wink

Seriously, when I first got to meet him in a thread on this section, as usual I clicked on his profile to see the boy who typed in this ridiculous post in here. . . And behold! I saw a man grin
His face refreshed my memory back in the days when I used to live with my uncle *holds chest* grin
That man uncle na bad man! He's the definition of an angry-kid, though he's not a kid. Because he is a naval officer, he was strict and disciplined!
I kinda hated him, but later got to understand when I matured wink

DannyLux got the same face and body structure with that my uncle, so I was surprised when I saw my uncle look alike being funny shocked

Truth is: DannyLux is the total opposite of my uncle cool
He's a man with the heart of a child, and that's gonna make him live long!

The guy go senior me wella, but he's still cool with me cheesy wink

We LOVE you Danny!

RHYME: I ain't saying you should show your overwhelming stupidity/
But like that "Danny" sig, ama wash your fame down like "Lux" wink

#TeamGOM

1 Like

Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 10, 2013
Hi gurl; Lol at your comment.....Thanks....190 my amiable co-host indeed is a clown and my next write-up is all about him.....

@ bolded, thanks; and yeah; the thread needed some humour brought into it..... cheesy
Adaeze003: The hosts

I think sanb and 190 are opposites. While sanb is always serious(btw, nice to see you loosen up here) with her comments and gives sound advise, 190 couldn't be less serious. I commend him for putting much effort into his NL moniker(yes, I think it takes much effort to be unserious all the time). We've seen other wanna bees that sprug up but fizzled out so welldone Mr 190 grin

Shout out to other original jokesters: Mr cork and bin gbagbo...
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 10, 2013
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 10, 2013
190-the-clown

Well well well; benz 190 himself. There won't be a list without him; note that I've even changed my write-up for him to his usual colour. Behind the jokes, is a hidden intelligent, wonderful and awesome guy. The first time I came across his post, was about the dislike he carries around about Nigerian ladies. I remember telling him once "Sweety I'm proud to be a Nigerian lady any day, any time. any where". I've got to say that he has reduced the dislike of Nigerian ladies; which is good; HUH. My guess is; he might be dating a Nigerian lady or secretly looking forward to marrying one. I might be right as well as wrong. He is one consistent guy and that takes a lot of courage and determination. When he's ready to give an advise; you've got to take a chill and read carefully; cos that advise, is like a rear gem stone. He doesn't give such advise quite often; but when he does, I've got to give it up for him. In this thread, he's my one and only amiable co-host and I doff my hat off to him. Keep up the good work and being the real you. I call him the OBA of NL.
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Adaeze003(f): 3:45pm On Dec 10, 2013
Dannylux
Saw this handle for the first time on the 'beauty on NL women' thread. He's one fione guy, he's a lil witty, funny and likes the F word cheesy. Looking forward to more of his posts.

Shout out to my NL buddy jimmy4x! Another cool guy on here(no fighting) and also wackyJ(remember a fun encouter with him) you guys rock. Not forgetting DopeJemi though I've not read much from him lately I still can't shake off his 'rap' voice form the 'vals VN' thread.
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Dannyxy(m): 3:46pm On Dec 10, 2013
lynpetra: Dannyxy kiss

He is my one and only virgin husband.My honey,my olowo ori mi,my sweetheart,my lover and companion.He is almost a traditional man,still holds some of it even at his youthful age.I like him,although we are heading to court pretty soon.Danny loves me too as he never fails to profess it in our E-bedroom and kitchen.Danny gives me sexxuall healing and satisfaction. kiss smiley

awww kiss kiss kiss , i love this lady, i think we should reconsider signing the divorce letter, don't you? tongue
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Dannyxy(m): 3:50pm On Dec 10, 2013
I am coming, i have a lot of people i want write about, especially my baby boo grin, Make una wait for me.
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 10, 2013
Adaobi123

This is a talented lady in her early twenties. One thing that drew me to her post was the short sentences she uses to answer a question. Within the short sentence, you'll get the answer you require without much drama. I've got to give it up for her. She's quite friendly and easy going; which is good. Keep up the good work and don't give up on your aspirations.

1 Like

Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by jmoore(m): 3:56pm On Dec 10, 2013
Adaeze003: Jmoore

While most of us would rather not go all religious on the romance section due to difference in beliefs, he'll be up in your face be you pagan or ifa worshipper once you say something contrary to his belief system. Seems he's another 'Mr nice guy'. I wanna be like him when I grow up! cheesy

Ada, I never knew someone was watching. Dalu smiley
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 10, 2013
That's nice.... cheesy
Druidèlla: Ok danhumprey, I'm sorry. I've edited all my comments.
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 10, 2013
@all; keep the names coming; lets roll..... cool
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 10, 2013
Adaeze003: Dannylux
Saw this handle for the first time on the 'beauty on NL women' thread. He's one fione guy, he's a lil witty, funny and likes the F word cheesy. Looking forward to more of his posts.

Shout out to my NL buddy jimmy4x! Another cool guy on here(no fighting) and also wackyJ(remember a fun encouter with him) you guys rock. Not forgetting DopeJemi though I've not read much from him lately I still can't shake off his 'rap' voice form the 'vals VN' thread.
Please post the link to that thread where he rapped, i wanna listen to it wink

#TeamGOM
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by AbuMikey(m): 4:34pm On Dec 10, 2013
lynpetra: 2sexy

Na wa o.Dis one hard.
Ladies,if you are gonna cheat on 2sexy,you better don't date him.He hates them biiitches. cheesy grin.

[size=26]More like a Man[/size]

2s£xy is a Man! lipsrsealed
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 10, 2013
sanb: Adaobi123

This is a talented lady in her early twenties. One thing that drew me to her post was the short sentences she uses to answer a question. Within the short sentence, you'll get the answer you require without much drama. I've got to give it up for her. She's quite friendly and easy going; which is good. Keep up the good work and don't give up on your aspirations.

Awww thanks smiley
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Adaeze003(f): 5:25pm On Dec 10, 2013
god_of_music: Please post the link to that thread where he rapped, i wanna listen to it wink

#TeamGOM

Here
https://www.nairaland.com/1191609/leave-nl-voicenote-nl-valentine/4
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Danhumprey: 5:40pm On Dec 10, 2013
sanb: That's nice.... cheesy
Sanb,what exactly happened? What did Druídella said about me? smiley

Oh! She said I'm an asss licker? Just for appreciating fellow Nlanders who have contributed to the growth of this section,she started calling me name? smiley

You know how that feels?
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 10, 2013
Adaeze003:

Here
https://www.nairaland.com/1191609/leave-nl-voicenote-nl-valentine/4
LWKMD! The guy sounds like a girl grin

Thanks Ada, now I know where I stand. cool

#TeamGOM
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 10, 2013
Danhumprey: Sanb,what exactly happened? What did Druídella said about me? smiley

Oh! She said I'm an asss licker? Just for appreciating fellow Nlanders who have contributed to the growth of this section,she started calling me name? smiley

You know how that feels?
Don't mind that geh bro, besides. . . She's apologized wink

#TeamGOM
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Danhumprey: 5:55pm On Dec 10, 2013
god_of_music: Don't mind that geh bro, besides. . . She's apologized wink

#TeamGOM
Okay. If you say so. smiley
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Caracta(f): 6:08pm On Dec 10, 2013
sanb: Caracta

The list won’t be complete without mentioning this lady. I view her as someone who knows what she wants and goes for it. She’s quite friendly. I observe that when she sees a thread that brings down the female-folk, you’ll see how she’ll leap to our defence without fear. I call her the LOLO of NL.

kiss kiss kiss
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 10, 2013
Please don't be offended; she has apologised; hence, my comment of "That's nice"....Thanks for your input and appreciation of romance section nairalanders.... cheesy
Danhumprey: Sanb,what exactly happened? What did Druídella said about me? smiley

You know how that feels?
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by DExplorer1: 7:45pm On Dec 10, 2013
Nice thread Sanb. Good to be on your list.
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by WackyJ1(m): 8:55pm On Dec 10, 2013
Mehn womenses will just full my list

Thanks Adaeze003 for the reg...
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by captcochrane(m): 9:33pm On Dec 10, 2013
Caracta:

kiss kiss kiss

o yea, i tink its obvious, knowin u here in less dan a wk, i wd av said d same tin (save d women comrade tin, yet to see dt part)

kip it up
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by 190: 9:43pm On Dec 10, 2013
D-Explorer:
Nice thread Sanb. Good to be on your list.

Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Caracta(f): 9:57pm On Dec 10, 2013
captcochrane:

o yea, i tink its obvious, knowin u here in less dan a wk, i wd av said d same tin (save d women comrade tin, yet to see dt part)

kip it up

Lol...thank you.

1 Like

Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Smartiegurl(f): 10:02pm On Dec 10, 2013
Choi! I'm late but i will be right back with ma own list..
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Bootybuttchic(f): 10:53pm On Dec 10, 2013
Adaeze003: Danhumphrey I see you! Thought you were living this section grin

Mr nice guy! Never seen him fight before, if you try to insult him he might just tell you 'thank you'. Keep it up! smiley
danny can neva leave jorh ....don't mind him grin grin grin
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by UjSizzle(f): 10:57pm On Dec 10, 2013
sanb: Uj-Sizzle

This lady is just fabulous. When it comes to humour; I've got to give it up for her. She knows how to make a thread lively. Even though she jokes, when its time to be serious, she doesn't allow any jokes to interfere on the point she's trying to put across. She strikes me as someone in her late twenties who knows how to set her boundaries and stays within the set boundaries.
Thanks bebe kiss kiss kiss

oh and i'm not in my late twenties.....i'm flattered beyond reason grin
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by UjSizzle(f): 11:11pm On Dec 10, 2013
xynerise:
You don expire grin

Uju sneezes, I see you cool
Oga Xylophone cheesy
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Bootybuttchic(f): 11:12pm On Dec 10, 2013
190/MR CORK------i doubt nairaland wil be compleyte without dis two....dey can crack shit out of someone.....very talented peepz.....dey attracted me to signin up on Nairaland wink
DamHUMPREY----dis guy is just too polite,he calls himself country boy which I tink is d same as boring wink ,but he's so calm,neva exchanges words with people,lIke someone said,he wil simpley say thank u,okay etc....he denies he neva frequents romance section(reasons not known) maybe its a sin to him duh (as per country niqqur),he takes time in chating up a lady due to is too nice guy nature(remember aw popowaa got snatched from him on mr cork's thread grin grin) ....all in all Danny is a good boy and a peacekeeper,good luck 2 ya

Tpi@h#Gosh her words are usaually harsh most times dat I think she has had a physical real life fite with whomeva she's quotin before shocked...I think she shld tame down a bit,tho she drops down wise words wink

Onila--loves fashion,loves her fellow gurls,loves her virginity and all oda virgins,,,she says its like a soAp bub....she is so cool...fights wit nobory...she has an inner ignore button grin

GOM#----hes very insultive ehn,and likes himself a lot....a big enemy to airforce1
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Andyblaze: 12:09am On Dec 11, 2013
Danhumprey: Alutacontinua

If I start writing about this young lady,I might have to compose an entire epistle.

But I would just say that I think she and Andyblaze are cute to be together. cheesy
undecidedundecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Is It Normal For Nigerian Men To Beat Women / Shocking Thing I Saw In My Woman Neighbour Shop This Evening...must SEE / Have You Eaten? A Question Asked By Females Does It Mean Anything!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.