Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. (10923 Views)

Abolaji Abiola-Ajimobi & Imelda Ladebo In Sizzling 12-year-Old Romance / A Question To All Romance Section Nairalanders / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 10, 2013
Serves you right... grin grin grin cool cool cool
xynerise:
grin. Yeye
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 10, 2013
Vivianc

An angel will surely remain an angel even in death.She is beautifully made.RIP brilliant one.
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 10, 2013
Dyt

The list won’t be complete without her. She’s a very cool lady with a great sense of humour. She cracks her jokes; but when its time to give an advise, she keeps it real. She’s one of those who keeps making the romance section rock.
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Ollybarbie219(f): 12:21pm On Dec 10, 2013
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 10, 2013
I90

Woman wrapper one of NL.HIS best emotion is " undecided"

190,still behaves like a child when it comes to women.He is funny but hardly contribute anything worthy of reading.190 strikes me as someone who enjoys life because he is surrounded by people who likes his person.I think he is the kind that gives a damn when you don't like him.He is cute tho,he needs real Pple around him else you might not enjoy his personality.190,we go club dis Xmas ooo,but I no go ffff u oooo lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 10, 2013
I90

Woman wrapper one of NL.HIS best emotion is " undecided"

190,still behaves like a child when it comes to women.He is funny but hardly contribute anything worthy of reading.190 strikes me as someone who enjoys life because he is surrounded by people who likes his person.I think he is the kind that gives a damn when you don't like him.He is cute tho,he needs real Pple around him else you might not enjoy his personality.190,we fit go club dis Xmas ooo,but I no go ffff u oooo lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Ollybarbie219(f): 12:23pm On Dec 10, 2013
sanb: Dyt

The list won’t be complete without her. She’s a very cool lady with a great sense of humour. She cracks her jokes; but when its time to give an advise, she keeps it real. She’s one of those who keeps making the romance section rock.
like serzly??
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 10, 2013
Tell wisdom

When he wants to be reasonable,he is.If not,dude is a Sadist!
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 10, 2013
Mynd_44

The list wouldn't be complete without him. He's a gentleman with sharp words. Though his comments are quite short, he gets straight to the point; he doesn't beat around the bush or sugar coat his comments. When he's not being strict, then he brings out his comedy side which is nice. Keep up the good work.
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 10, 2013
My amiable co-host...don't worry we'll say only good things about you.... grin grin grin cool cool cool cheesy cheesy cheesy
190: make una talk of 190 nau
say bad bad things about me embarassed embarassed
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 10, 2013
sanb: You've posted 190 twice...please can you edit? Thanks...

See it as a continuation please as my phone is hanging.Thanks
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 10, 2013
Dannylux.

E dey quick vex o.But he is cool.
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by FoxyFlow(m): 12:35pm On Dec 10, 2013
Am I one of you?

I doubt am grin grin grin
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 10, 2013
Loretta u

Simply wonderful.She is moral.Good for her.
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Dyt(f): 12:35pm On Dec 10, 2013
Olly barbie219: like serzly??

Lmao
Someones got issues with me
Hehehhehehehehe
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 10, 2013
Okay; no probs.... smiley
lynpetra:

See it as a continuation please as my phone is hanging.Thanks

Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Beync(f): 12:41pm On Dec 10, 2013
sanb: Beync

I love reading her post. Although she comes around once in a while to the romance section, she's one great lady; and I just had to acknowledge her. She's calm and cool and knows how to spice up a thread. She allows herself to have fun when she's on a thread.
tanx my dear sis. Never thought I cud still be remembered here.

You are simply nice,intelligent and friendly

As for 190, I don't hav a better word to describe him, just a CLOWN.
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 10, 2013
Sometimes, I actually mix up Loretta u and Lynpetra undecided

Seeing lynpetra talk about her feels lyk she's talking about herself. undecided

I know they're 2 different pple but i dunno why I keep doing that unconsciously. undecided
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 10, 2013
Thanks gurl; you're one of the oldies.... cheesy

@ bolded....that's my amiable co-host.... grin grin grin
Beync: tanx my dear sis. Never thought I cud still be remembered here.

You are simply nice,intelligent and friendly

As for 190, I don't hav a better word to describe him, just a CLOWN.
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 10, 2013
sanb: Hi dude; How you doing? Long time no see; hope you're cool....

I've been around dearie, how are you too? smiley
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Matthewbriggs(m): 12:50pm On Dec 10, 2013
@Sanb more keys to your keyboard... you are quite an observer, a trait I respect... your post by post summary of some user ids here are on point. I just read your summary of me and i must say you are quite right. It takes an intelligent person to do what you are doing and doing it right.

PS. @Uj sizzle did I hear you call me NERD L:DL. grin .

Thanks for the complements kiss ...

sincerly
#Mathew briggs the fire
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 10, 2013
I'm fine thanks....
kunletiwoo:

I've been around dearie, how are you too? smiley
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 10, 2013
Awww...Thanks a lot.... I observe from the quiet corner....cheesy
Matthew briggs: @Sanb more keys to your keyboard... you are quite an observer, a trait I respect... your post by post summary of some user ids here are on point. I just read your summary of me and i must say you are quite right. It takes an intelligent person to do what you are doing and doing it right.

PS. @Uj sizzle did I hear you call me NERD L:DL. grin .

Thanks for the complements kiss ...

sincerly
#Mathew briggs the fire
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 10, 2013
Lirusehn.

This are my thoughts
I see him as someone who craves for attention in the most absurd way.Lirusehn is not only a sadist,but he strikes me as someone who is despised and feared.The way our Nigerian environment is structured will only hide and shield the extent to which he can manifest his true self.I am sorry to say this,but Lirusehn is someone that often contemplate suicide,and might not choose the easy way as he doesn't need anyone's pity.He is wicked and would harm people easily.Lirusehn if in a white environment(as he might not be accommodated by friends),wud end of being a women stalker,serial killer,preying on those he hates.He would wait,silently until he catches his prey,finishing him/her in the most gruesome way.I have read most of his posts and signature,and I find out that his bitterness seems to be focused more on the female gender.Lirusehn hates his existence,maybe just maybe as a result of whatever he must have passed thru as a child...or the kind of people around him.I don't pity him,like I earlier pointed out,he doesn't need it,even if he thinks he needs it.Ijust. pray he finds peace in his heart.

Am sorry for painting him like this,but there is this part of his heart that is hollow and dark.

4 Likes

Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 10, 2013
Donald genes

I read his posts only because I want to learn.He is intelligent.

1 Like

Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 10, 2013
Daily News

I read his posts only because I want to learn.He is intelligent but not nice.
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by FoxyFlow(m): 1:01pm On Dec 10, 2013
All this talks and I never see my name.

I am watching you guys oooo
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Teespice(f): 1:03pm On Dec 10, 2013
lynpetra: Lirusehn.

This are my thoughts
I see him as someone who craves for attention in the most absurd way.Lirusehn is not only a sadist,but he strikes me as someone who is despised and feared.The way our Nigerian environment is structured will only hide and shield the extent to which he can manifest his true self.I am sorry to say this,but Lirusehn is someone that often contemplate suicide,and might not choose the easy way as he doesn't need anyone's pity.He is wicked and would harm people easily.Lirusehn if in a white environment,wud end of being a woman stalker,serial killer,preying on those he hates.He would wait,silently until he catches his prey,finishing him/her in the most gruesome way.I have read most of his posts and signature,and I find out that his bitterness seems to be focused more on the female gender.Lirusehn hates his existence,maybe just maybe as a result of whatever he must have passed thru as a child...or the kind of people around him.I don't pity him,like I earlier pointed out,he doesn't need it,even if he thinks he needs it.Ijust. pray he finds peace in his heart.

Am sorry for painting him like this,but there is this part of his heart that is hollow and dark.

Spot on.
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by AbuMikey(m): 1:04pm On Dec 10, 2013
god_of_music: Go and Die angry

#TeamGOM

You this Man cheesycheesygrin

Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 10, 2013
Alutacontinua

The list won’t be accurate without mentioning her. I look out for her post a lot. She’s sharp; and one thing I admire in her, is her consistency; as well as the way she puts her points across. If you want to debate with her, you've got to be up to date in that topic; otherwise, you’re game. Forget all the toughness she displays..."She Melts"...I'm already smiling at the words in inverted commas. I call her the IYANIWURA of NL.
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Teespice(f): 1:06pm On Dec 10, 2013
lynpetra: Lirusehn.

This are my thoughts
I see him as someone who craves for attention in the most absurd way.Lirusehn is not only a sadist,but he strikes me as someone who is despised and feared.The way our Nigerian environment is structured will only hide and shield the extent to which he can manifest his true self.I am sorry to say this,but Lirusehn is someone that often contemplate suicide,and might not choose the easy way as he doesn't need anyone's pity.He is wicked and would harm people easily.Lirusehn if in a white environment,wud end of being a woman stalker,serial killer,preying on those he hates.He would wait,silently until he catches his prey,finishing him/her in the most gruesome way.I have read most of his posts and signature,and I find out that his bitterness seems to be focused more on the female gender.Lirusehn hates his existence,maybe just maybe as a result of whatever he must have passed thru as a child...or the kind of people around him.I don't pity him,like I earlier pointed out,he doesn't need it,even if he thinks he needs it.Ijust. pray he finds peace in his heart.

Spot on.
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 10, 2013
Alutacontinua

She is just cool.She is intelligent and smart.Most of her posts dey make sense.She hardly says rubbish.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

. / Never Trust Your Girlfriend With A Male Bestfriend, Read A Chat / Twitter Goes Wild After Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At Her Crush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.