Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,238 members, 7,822,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. - Romance (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. (372130 Views)

Dating Game:We Just Can't Date If...... / The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread / How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (110) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by lordfalcao(m): 9:02pm On Apr 07, 2016
diggy4real:

I jokingly ask her to borrow DAT I will see what I can do about it dis week.....behold.....she just told me DAT she borrowed..... I tire oooo
if you believe that gal is invested give her bro, but try seduce her
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by kingikey01(m): 10:17pm On Apr 07, 2016
pls some1 shuld hlp me..dre is dis gal i lyk we hv bin frnds fr long nd i hv asked her out once bt she said she dnt hv a reply..dat we shuld jst b close frnds...we re in d same level but oda boys frm higher level hv bin toasting her...pls wat shuld i do..cos i want 2 date her
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by diggy4real: 6:34am On Apr 08, 2016
lordfalcao:
if you believe that gal is invested give her bro, but try seduce her

Is hard to tell on this.. ....she wants me to send d money and when she rounds up in sch.....she would pack back home and we will definitely be seeing.....I wanted her to come have the money. ....buh ....she seems not ready to come down.....unless I send it.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by afamjb: 7:02am On Apr 08, 2016
afamjb:
read and advice me biko..
forgive d long epistle...i been dey find thread like dis since...! I dont even know where to start....but lets be going shaa...there is dis girl in my lodge...in her finals now, and she is way older dan me...for d past two weeks we developed a very close relationship to d extent she calls me her boyfriend..tho i havent really said anything like boyfriendish to her i just started treating her like my personal person..buying small take aways for her... Now d tin is d age barrier plus levels is just holding us back from doing d tin...and me i want to do but i dont know to reason her d tin..i travelled home today and she has been calling me to know how my journey was...we have talked...bikonu what do i do when i get back to lodge oh...
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by lordfalcao(m): 9:36am On Apr 08, 2016
diggy4real:

Is hard to tell on this.. ....she wants me to send d money and when she rounds up in sch.....she would pack back home and we will definitely be seeing.....I wanted her to come have the money. ....buh ....she seems not ready to come down.....unless I send it.
The guy is good and nice, everything that comes from him comes from his freewill. if you think you are way bigger than the money and wants to help do that, since she said you two will see when he comes back no problem. patience is the key here
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by lordfalcao(m): 9:40am On Apr 08, 2016
afamjb:
The only thing you must do is to make a move, that is how to know if she herself want the thing. The connections are there, maybe she might also have what you think in mind,
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by afamjb: 10:19am On Apr 08, 2016
lordfalcao:
The only thing you must do is to make a move, that is how to know if she herself want the thing. The connections are there, maybe she might also have what you think in mind,
tanx...i will surely make a move once i get back, but i dont want to get negative response...wch way do i make d move..is it trying to seduce her outrightly?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by lordfalcao(m): 10:32am On Apr 08, 2016
afamjb:
tanx...i will surely make a move once i get back, but i dont want to get negative response...wch way do i make d move..is it trying to seduce her outrightly?
Ehee, but in a subtle way tho
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by craiggylad(m): 2:11pm On Apr 08, 2016
Djboosting:

That's my mission, to inspire and train guys to become the BEST ATTRACTIVE VERSION of themselves by their own actions.
We are always in motion for greatness.

Thanks once again for being a follower and I love you too..
.bro e geh diz bae wey I dey date she initially do call bt nt often nd frm d day 1 I ask her out wen she sEes me she will jst ignore me until I com mit her 1st,even tho she knws I may nat have seen her,she cn hardly say Hi nd then later she stop callin alwayz wid d news I dnt av call cad bt she do av call cad on her fone,asin her issue z so frustratin wen she even came 2 ma house she did nat even allow me touch her,she said she hate kissin...wat do u think?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by joshuamoses101(m): 2:48am On Apr 09, 2016
Ok there is this gal i m crushing on since year 1 always saw her every where i turned never talked to her though but a friend told her i was crushing on her nw in 2nd year we already got introduced we talk on lenty calls she knws my intention though but i hvnt said any thing abt it to her,asked her out 1 time but she always seem occupied...how do i woo this gal
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by JhyMedex: 1:43pm On Apr 10, 2016
xxxtedyxxx:
Hey pals...am teddy..aka sweetpapa. The purpose of this thread is to improve our dating game; and if u r aving any dating bottle-necks..u can tell us here and get ur advice. First tins first..pls no insults..if u don't like a post,simple ignore it. Let's help one another. Am gona be posting stuffs dat hav worked for me over the Years. Thankx for stopping by.

Note: IF U INSULT ME--- I GO SWEAR FOR UR DESTINY..Lols
U shld av seen me out Dere...
U'd bn proud...
D way I daze d chic, she practically lafd 2ru Givin d numba...
She almost clung 2 my arms wen I said I was leaving... Nw am bn proud... grin
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by moblet02: 11:17am On Apr 11, 2016
Sir u are doing a nice job here I just came across dis today and I wish I did earlier. Please I need ur help der is dis girl(my neighbor) I like so much I asked her out some months ago she was like she is into relationship and can double date and I also asked her out for a date she said she was occupied (dat was before weekend) dat she will let me know when she is free, den yesterday again I told are I really like still said she was in relationship.( and all dis took place when we were chatting) because I am a shy person please is it dat my game is over or der is til hope.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Djboosting: 9:38pm On Apr 12, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nobody: 5:27am On Apr 15, 2016
Djboosting:

Do you know what you want right now?
Do you?

I'll tell you what you already know; you want someone who's going to tell you, “do this”, “do this”, and “do that” for or with the girl and you'll get her..

I feel that's what you want.

Do you know where you're getting it wrong with her?

You're being NEEDY..

You need the girl to complete something in you.

She's so beautiful as a full-moon in the slimy blue sky and also as a mami-water whatever, and you need to fvck her really really much..

That's your mindset right now.
"I really need to fvck with her so badly.."

That's weak dude.
That's a bad mindset..

Being needy?
Very wrong.

It's like you're living in one illusion you created with the girl.
It's look very much like "you're living in the future".

Don't make a mistake oh, bro.

Women don't live in future, they live and react with what they are feeling NOW, at the moment..

What happened to her yesterday, POOF! It's gone, it's only in her memory. She's in today.
Same thing with what happened to her few hours ago, POOF, it's gone too.

They are always making decisions on what their feelings and emotions are at the moment.

Women are always in NOW. They are present.

So if you give her money NOW, hoping you'll have that as an excuse to bed her LATER, bro, you're living in future oh.

In fact I know you as a very intelligent dude, I'm sure you won't make the mistake. I trust you.

So the fact that you do the payment or whatever she wanted for her now, does NOT guarantee a fvck moment with her when you see her again, because POOF, it's gone.

If care is not taken, with this attitude of a guy being needy with a girl, immediately the girl sensed the neediness.

Bro, it's GAME OVER..

She'll milk the guy dry and he won't even see her panties not to talk of fvck.

She'll be like; “Shebi na him wan fvck, make I dey enjoy myself on his finance nah”

And the guy now, living in the future of hoping... Hoping to fvck her later is at one chance.

I'll perfectly restate what I told you before...
"If the girl has DONE something worth that payment or investment on your part, do it.
If she hasn't, don't do it."

You don't owe her anything.

Be in the moment.
Don't be needy.
Don't be in hope.
Don't do things for her if she hasn't done something worth it.

Be your own boss.
Do things at your own accord..

Will you do that for my sake and the sake of your d¡ck?

Good.

Hear from you soon.

Peace dude..

JD

hi, boss I have a problem with this girl I started seeing... she is attracted to me , I. can feel it..

she opens up to me, she even invites me out and stuff... she likes me , I can sense it..

but something happened today., I invited her to my place, and I tried initiating sex with her, the chick wasn't even feeling my moves, I just did some stuff for her on her phone, and her mom called her, so she left..

were did I get it all wrong?

or should I ask her out official.. I mean ask her to be my gf?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nobody: 5:33am On Apr 15, 2016
xxxtedyxxx:
. Lol yea I grab.

The issue u r having here is one of trust. All u need to do is make her trust u, how do u do dat? By not responding the way she wants, she wants u to respond a certain way when she teases u about other babes and shit. When she does that, hush her in a friendly way and tell her.. " Wow, I like it when ur lips move like that..so kissable" then jump to sth else.

When u respond the way a girl wants u to, u end up being predictable, and that kills all the attraction in the long run. U end up being a pussy boy. U need to engage her and game her too, don't be @ the receiving end. Use future projection, talk of things u wana do wif her, act caring, keep the bf thing up, touching her etc. Keep the focus on her. That will build her a sense of trust in her. U end up being in her good book. From that vantage point, u can then go wherever u desire.

hi, boss I have a problem with this girl I started
seeing... she is attracted to me , I. can feel it..
she opens up to me, she even invites me out and
stuff... she likes me , I can sense it..
but something happened today., I invited her to
my place, and I tried initiating sex with her, the
chick wasn't even feeling my moves, I just did
some stuff for her on her phone, and her mom
called her, so she left..
or should I ask her out official.. I mean ask her to
be my gf?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by moblet02: 5:42pm On Apr 15, 2016
Sir u are doing a nice job here I just came across dis
today and I wish I did earlier. Please I need ur help der is
dis girl(my neighbor) I like so much I asked her out some
months ago she was like she is into relationship and can
double date and I also asked her out for a date she said
she was occupied (dat was before weekend) dat she will
let me know when she is free, den yesterday again I told
are I really like still said she was in relationship.( and all
dis took place when we were chatting) because I am a shy
person please is it dat my game is over or der is til hope. Please waiting for response
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by temi4fash(m): 10:29pm On Apr 15, 2016
Bros in the house, I need your help, these one pass me.

I meet a babe on Fb, Game her no and called her, we did click and just had these very dry chat.

Now, I don't want to be her friend cos its of no use to me, I just want her to love me and use her for practical cos she looks very experienced, I just wanna see how far my gane can take me.

I realised the convo is usually one sided and I usually do more of the calling and talking, I want to get her to invest in the relationship.

How do I do the online paros?

Thanks in advance

Cc djboosting, xxxtedyxxx
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Pinky111: 11:24pm On Apr 15, 2016
pls help me out. I'm falling in love with this man but he is about 24yrs older than I. I love him so much...
note he is married but divorced
is the age gap too much?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Djboosting: 3:02pm On Apr 16, 2016
viickerz:

hi, boss I have a problem with this girl I started seeing... she is attracted to me , I. can feel it..

she opens up to me, she even invites me out and stuff... she likes me , I can sense it..

but something happened today., I invited her to my place, and I tried initiating sex with her, the chick wasn't even feeling my moves, I just did some stuff for her on her phone, and her mom called her, so she left..

or should I ask her out official.. I mean ask her to be my gf?

Bro, what da fvck! I love you. grin
Especially these parts:

She is attracted to me.., I. can feel it..
And..
She likes me.., I can sense it..

Lol, that ego tho', it's cool.

Anyway, let's put that sh¡¡ to a pause..

As an handsome intuitive and egoistic guy which you are, the girl is clearly attracted to you, no qualms.

She's feeling the boi, and moreso it's opens a lot of ways for 'things' to happen.

But here's where the issue is..

@ bolded : of you saying you initiated sex and she wasn't feeling your moves..

Well, I don't know what moves you make, but something's clearly off with the moves.

I'm not saying it's a bad idea for you making the move, infact, I applaud you for making the move.

But I have a feeling something's not right about whatever mood you make.
Her mom called and she left and all that bullsh¡t excuses are just a mere cøck-block...

If you make a girl want you really much and she really feel like fvcking you, She'll be so thirty for your dong that even if her dad called her, she'll still be back for the 'D'

Yeah.. The D.. (You know what I mean)

In one of my Bestselling Attraction Program, I wrote 3 formulas on how to make any girl want you very hard..

1. Attraction phase.
2. Rapport Creation phase.
3. Escalation phase.

You might want to join us inside, if you want to be on our level yet..

Since you asked what you did wrong, it is that Escalation phase, the phase whereby you should make the move is the issue..
You got something very wrong there..

And also, don't you dare ask a girl out.
Don't do it.

At this rapid and energetic 21st century?

Don't do it.
Slide warmly and deeply into her first, then ask her out after that if you want..

I love you, but I love me too..

-JD
www.joshuniverse.com
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 16, 2016
hehe
dere is d gurl i lyk
she's always bored cuz of her friends (both male)
how do i chat her up jst to make the conversation interesting
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 1:49pm On Apr 17, 2016
OkeEsibe:
hehe
dere is d gurl i lyk
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 1:50pm On Apr 17, 2016
OkeEsibe:
hehe

dere is d gurl i lyk

. Its easy...u hav to take steps to be close to her before u can chat her up...if its online...all u gota do is msg her.

To make ur convo interesting...start from her...asin ur first topic shud be sth about her.

So start easy...

A simple...hey...how u doing...today....cud get things rollin in the right direction. But first, u must believe you can give her a nice time. Believe in Yourself first.

You must also know how to switch threads or convo- transitioning from one topic to d other.

U can use this pattern on a new girl ur just meeting or chatting with.

1) Ur first topics shud be about her..d way she smiles, walks, talks...etc..apply humour.

"Hi...I like d way u always wear ur hair down...it makes the unique features of ur face obvious...what's ur name?"

"So, I av seen u online a few times, but we havnt met...what's ur name"?

2) From the casual introduction, don't switch to stuffs..like asking her where she schools, lives, what state she is from..blah blah...all dat stuff shud come under rapport...

After d name..u wana control d convo...by generating attraction. U can use humour or tease... U cN tease ber about her name.

Your approach depends on d convo setting..and ur own time constraints. Is she in a hurry? Is your location crowded?. In these settings, what u wana do is get straight to d point...and be a little direct with some added humour.

"Nice name bbabe....u look great...what u up to? / where are u headed?/

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 2:04pm On Apr 17, 2016
OkeEsibe:
hehe

dere is d gurl i lyk

3...After d teases..asking her how her day went, and using d hints she gives u to transition into oda areas....u can den ask her about hobbies, what she does for fun..etc...make sure ur telling her about ur own hobbies and stuff too. Dont forget to use enuf humour..by now..u shud hav given her a nickname.

4 now ur in d rapport stage..u can ask deeper stuffs...her most embarrsing moments, firstday in school, if she were to be an animal, what type wud she be, family stuffs, like her native name, her position, and nbr in d family...make sure u r supplying ur own part of the info ubr asking her too.

Its easy...

" U look more like an edo/delta chick to me"
Its better to assume..dan to ask directly..."What state are u from??".

Always use assumption.

She wud be like.." Oh rilly...people do say that, but am a yoruba girl..am from osun"..or some random stuff along those lines.

D point is...she wud tell u her state...act suprised...because of ur initial assumption/guess....

Den say sth like.."Wow...dats nice..am thinking u wud be a good cook...peeps from osun really gud with dishes...by cooking ..i dont mean indomie oh babe"...she wud laf

Stir d humour....feel relaxed

From dere she wud tell u how much she can coook...ur now eliciting deep responses from her.

U can stir d convo into many directions from here...u can even tell her sth like..." +oh..really,dont worry, i will be d judge of dat..wen u cook for me someday...for now...am not sure about u yet...i dont wana spend a whole day purgin"... grin

Or sth like." U seem to be so in touch with ur femine side..its not dat way with some girls"...then tell her some random stuff about girls who cant cook

7 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 17, 2016
Please help me, i'm dying slowly. Girls don't give me chance to talk with them, its been up to four years since i last had a girlfriend. Please what do i do?? Sometimes i feel i'm not good enough or is it because i'm slim?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Eleniyan15: 5:06pm On Apr 17, 2016
Junathy1:
Please help me, i'm dying slowly. Girls don't give me chance to talk with them, its been up to four years since i last had a girlfriend. Please what do i do?? Sometimes i feel i'm not good enough or is it because i'm slim?

Very funny

Me be slim nigga ooo

You need to first erase that stuff of your mind first. #theyAintFeeling you

xxxtedyxxx over too you me no like to they type long bro
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 17, 2016
Eleniyan15:

Very funny
Me be slim nigga ooo
You need to first erase that stuff of your mind first. #theyAintFeeling you
xxxtedyxxx over too you me no like to they type long bro

. Bro what can i do?? Its realy affecting me.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 17, 2016
tongue
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Mikocake(m): 12:28am On Apr 18, 2016
Manseydour:
There's this girl I got her number from a friend.. I chatted her up and told her she should notify me when she comes to school (we are in the same department). On the following day, we saw each other buh couldn't talk for long because my lecturer just entered the class. On the day after that, I was hurriedly going to pick my lab coat when I saw her. Because I was late for practicals we only greeted after which I explained to her the reason. She doesn't return missed calls from me and when I asked her why, she said she doesn't know. I tried calling her for 3 days, it's either her phone is switched off or she dint pick it. I then tried her number around 12am midnight. She picked it and started asking why I was calling at night, and I explained to her how it's been switched off. You know what she did after series of ending calls and picking them back?! She put the phone on loudspeaker and she and her friends started making ill comments and insults about me. This lasted up to 30 mins and when they were satisfied with the mockery she said I am stupid and she ended the call. I saw her the following morning with these two friends.. Greeted them with "good morning" but they dint answer.
What went wrong and what can I do?
are you in unn?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by NevetsIbot(m): 8:12pm On Apr 18, 2016
[quote author=xxxtedyxxx post=44782695][/quote] bro. I will really appreciate it if you can help me. Ion know why im like this, im highly siaposexual. I like only intelligent girls. I found one now and ive noticed all what i want in a woman in her. She's very pretty and all. A pastors daughter, very smart. I call her alot and she returns the calls. I jokingly told her i didnt find her romantic and she playfully told me that whatever i say will be used against me, she told me to revoke the statement, she's a sweet girl. The churchy type, and I am churchy too. I just want to marry this girl. Her mum already knws meand her sis, and her elder sis even asks of me often. i want to ask her out now,. She says i ion knw how to control my temper,even when i havnt goten angry at her once. Every girl ive ever been with has said it... Please, how do i help myself?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 9:59am On Apr 19, 2016
Junathy1:
its all in ur head. Ur the onee limiting ur sef. U dont believe u can...so definitely u wont. Its all in ur head..ur mind..thats where u hav been limiting ur sef. Ur the one making everyting look like a mountain. Calm down and focus on ur strength.

Ur inability to get the chicks has nothing to do with u being slim. As far has u can physically groom ur sef in the right way, u dont hav any prob.

Believe u can...and u will.
Focus on d basics..talking to girls, teasing dem, talking to random girls..saying hi..etc....get out of ur comfort zone..forget about getting a gf for now..just try and work the numbers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:05am On Apr 19, 2016
Manseydour:
There's this girl I got her number from a friend.. I chatted her up and told her she should notify me when she comes to school (we are in the same department). On the following day, we saw each other buh couldn't talk for long because my lecturer just entered the class. On the day after that, I was hurriedly going to pick my lab coat when I saw her. Because I was late for practicals we only greeted after which I explained to her the reason. She doesn't return missed calls from me and when I asked her why, she said she doesn't know. I tried calling her for 3 days, it's either her phone is switched off or she dint pick it. I then tried her number around 12am midnight. She picked it and started asking why I was calling at night, and I explained to her how it's been switched off. You know what she did after series of ending calls and picking them back?! She put the phone on loudspeaker and she and her friends started making ill comments and insults about me. This lasted up to 30 mins and when they were satisfied with the mockery she said I am stupid and she ended the call. I saw her the following morning with these two friends.. Greeted them with "good morning" but they dint answer.
What went wrong and what can I do?

Mhen u bleeped up big time...u just placed the girl on a high level...dats what went wrong..u dont do dat with a girl ur just getting to know. U also seemed too desperate..calling and calling her all the time..am sory to sound so harsh..but u brought d whole mockery and insult on ur sef. Calling n calling a girl wen she doesnt even act like u matter only makes u become a maga. U dont expect a girl u just started gaming to start returning ur calls wen u avent generated enuf attraction yet. And you shudnt hav asked her y she doesnt return ur calls...dats where u bleeped up.

Just free d girl...and learn from ur mistake. dont greet her wen u see her...avoid further disgrace abeg.

There lots of girls out there...free dis pne and move on. Learn from ur mistakes..and dont be too desperate next time.

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:16am On Apr 19, 2016
Its better to be desperate like sure runs guy...than to be desperate like a guy who doesnt have a clue about male-female interaction.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (110) (Reply)

Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) / 6 Benefits Of A Man Sucking A Woman Or Girl's Breast / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.