Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,664 members, 7,813,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. - Romance (110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. (371373 Views)

Dating Game:We Just Can't Date If...... / The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread / How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Kaykay999(m): 12:32pm On Dec 20, 2021
Bro my life is surrounded my women now at school and i meet up with random chicks outside and take their number and chat them for a while and got tired,
I don’t know what step to take it
I have a lot girls i really want to have a thing with but once i chat them or call for a while then i feel like it’s stressful

How do u handle new girls u just met
Do u invite them over to ur house or take them out
Tell me something
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by mikel2ne: 1:41am On Jan 07, 2022
My own problem is that I don’t even know what things ti talk about, regardless of the game i am trying to play… friends, friends with benefits, girlfriend?

I don’t have any game at all ����
M 21 getting old
Someone please help ��
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by stacyadams: 8:53am On Jan 07, 2022
mikel2ne:
My own problem is that I don’t even know what things ti talk about, regardless of the game i am trying to play… friends, friends with benefits, girlfriend?

I don’t have any game at all ����
M 21 getting old
Someone please help ��
...start from dressing well, get nice hair cut, talk less,,appear to be rich even if ur broke..
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by stacyadams: 8:55am On Jan 07, 2022
Kaykay999:
Bro my life is surrounded my women now at school and i meet up with random chicks outside and take their number and chat them for a while and got tired,
I don’t know what step to take it
I have a lot girls i really want to have a thing with but once i chat them or call for a while then i feel like it’s stressful

How do u handle new girls u just met
Do u invite them over to ur house or take them out
Tell me something

Take them out,,invite them over for weekend..most times they know say focck go involve ..
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by stacyadams: 8:57am On Jan 07, 2022
Burchester:
My girlfriend checked my phone while I was driving and found out I was chatting with my Ex and she display madness and started damaging my car Like a psychopath. That I am back to my Ex. She even told me give her back her travelling trolley she gave me as a gift. I told her the trolley is in the house not in my car. Only for her to open the boot and collected the trolley and remove all my belongings inside the trolley. I was just looking you gave me a gift and collecting it back, is that true love. I was just shocked. I am just confused with the whole drama ?

U were dating mad woman....ur the prize bro...move on.how much be trolly...
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 9:57pm On Jan 12, 2022
We are back and better.
Happy new year guys..

Drop your dating issues...

Leggo

2 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by mikel2ne: 1:40am On Feb 02, 2022
Please help o brothers, I don’t know what stuffs to chat or talk about with a lady i just met/got her number.. i am nee to this and need enlightenment please help.. i am a university student
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by mikel2ne: 1:42am On Feb 02, 2022
Chat o, call o, one on one o, i no get content at all..
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by JesseAlfred: 3:47pm On Feb 06, 2022
Bro visit first 10 pages. Your problem no hard na simple something
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Timibraun0010: 12:35pm On Feb 08, 2022
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by MistaMann: 3:00pm On Feb 10, 2022
xxxtedyxxx

How do I play my cards well with a girl I want as FWB without making her think am Love or I want a relationship especially at the beginning?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by SF123(m): 5:46pm On Sep 18, 2022
Omor, this thread don dry oh.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Presido22(m): 5:15am On Sep 14, 2023
xxxtedyxxx:

Nice honest move. Your mutual friend has made things a little easier for you. [/b]You already know where to focus on...and that's Trust.

Trust plays a crucial role when it comes to dating. If a girl doesn't trust you, she won't stra.ff you. I mean normal girls, not oloshos.[b]
Hi xxxtedyxxx
Is building trust the same as building connection. Or they are different?

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (Reply)

Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) / 6 Benefits Of A Man Sucking A Woman Or Girl's Breast / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.