Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. - Romance (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. (372189 Views)

Dating Game:We Just Can't Date If...... / The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread / How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (110) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by martinsfm(m): 8:17pm On May 10, 2017
Not a must you comment.... you wont die, if you dont
thesuave10:

WACK!!
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by thesuave10(m): 11:30pm On May 10, 2017
martinsfm:
Not a must you comment.... you wont die, if you dont

Just saving the males man. That particular one was bullsht grin
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by temizeee(m): 9:20am On May 11, 2017
thesuave10:

And you call yourself a pick up artist..tjis advice is so lame undecided getting her back is very possible.. All these wannabes sef
ok. Tanx
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by thesuave10(m): 1:58pm On May 11, 2017
temizeee:
ok. Tanx

Sure. Your welcome. Happy learning wink
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 6:19pm On May 18, 2017
Jayk1:
nice job u doing tedd... big ups!! my ish is the straffin part.. i dont know how to persist when they resist. dunno if theres any strategy or steps that will minimize resistance. thanks

Only trust and proper rapport gaming can minizime last minute resistance from a girl. Work on those two.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by sexymonkey(m): 10:24pm On May 18, 2017
xxxtedyxxx:

Only trust and proper rapport gaming can minizime last minute resistance from a girl. Work on those two.
please how do I make a girl I don't like lose interest in me?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by prech007: 9:51am On May 22, 2017
Op wehdone bruh.really helping the game i must say, i really appriciate you burh.Respect .
I met this babe 2 months back now,throught a course mate of mine and she looked really gud so i decided to push on things with her as i was still single and searching and ever since it has been cool we started chating,calling,hanging out nd stuff,p.s we are in the same university .presently we are on hoidays,kinda seperated by distance she stays in abj and i in one far away southern states,so there is no physical contact at all but we call and chat frequently tho am not too good at chatting with babes as i usually run out of topic to discuss on.ooohwell not until recently i called her one night and we where talking and she started saying some bearable thing's like am not the relationship type,the questions i ask her when we chat are weird and she's a different kind of person.Tho it was heart breaking i kept on listening and at a point i stoped her to ask why she didn't tell me all this earlier when we started and she sayes it didn'tjust come through in her toughts.
So we moved back to chating where she tells me she loves me and has feelings but she's not sure the relationship can work out when she knows am so into her.i really don't know what to say or do tho have been doin more of the investment here and i really do love her and she has been acting fine not until the holiday that she's acting all up now.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by tomzee2(f): 2:25pm On May 23, 2017
Please which other word will be okay to address new gal u just saw and you want to talk with her ........ CU's some gals don't like it when you call them BABE in your first metting
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by martinsfm(m): 2:40pm On May 23, 2017
tomzee2:
Please which other word will be okay to address new gal u just saw and you want to talk with her ........ CU's some gals don't like it when you call them BABE in your first metting
so youre a man posing as a girl on nl ..smh

2 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by tomzee2(f): 2:47pm On May 23, 2017
martinsfm:
so youre a man posing as a girl on nl ..smh
nooo I am using my sister account shocked angry wink
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 5:57pm On May 28, 2017
tomzee2:
Please which other word will be okay to address new gal u just saw and you want to talk with her ........ CU's some gals don't like it when you cal

l them BABE in your first metting

Every girl likes it. It's how you say it that matters. Calling them "babe" shows you ain't friend material, but a boyfriend material.

All you need to do is say it with confidence, like something normal.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Hdanny(m): 6:47pm On May 28, 2017
Weldone bro, am really feeling the flows here____may God increase your knowledge-----here my story goes

there is this babe i met in school, i approached her the 2nd time i saw her in the hostel, that was last 2 months, we made some discussions, amidst this discussion she made mention of her bf WITHOUT ASKING her, in a nutshell we do talk everytime, her fone got spoilt so dat makes us not talking on fone, only in school nd hostel

I love dis girl so much, buh d issue here is dat, she respect me alot that she call me brother Tunde all around which i don't like though av never made it known to her, we'v been together for almost 2 months nd have not asked her out based on d other day she mentioned her bf, most of my friends taught we are dating even my lecturers too, bro what do you think i can do to get this girl
I love dis girl so much.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by africanman85: 7:23pm On May 28, 2017
Kul thread
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by JohnnyBling(m): 11:35pm On May 28, 2017
Oga xxxteddyxxx i hail thee
My ish right now is this new fish I just caught like late last month. Things got cool, made her laugh a lot n stuff, we hung out a couple times at her place tho. At a point she was the one doing all the start up convos n calls too. I had to form a lil bit sha, learnt that sometime back at caring less, wen a girls feeling u.. like last week I went to her place after she called me, we kissed, I pulled out n she brought me back in, wanting the kiss more. Unfortunately for me, I had no condoms on me n I swear I felt like crying. Had to postpone the smooching to another day. But right now things has gone sour, I really don't know where I went wrong, but I have a feeling I didn't get romantic enough with her, right now we chat n I start the convo most times.
Boss, I just need ur advice on this. Thanks
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by COdeGenesis: 12:20am On May 29, 2017
JohnnyBling:
Oga xxxteddyxxx i hail thee
My ish right now is this new fish I just caught like late last month. Things got cool, made her laugh a lot n stuff, we hung out a couple times at her place tho. At a point she was the one doing all the start up convos n calls too. I had to form a lil bit sha, learnt that sometime back at caring less, wen a girls feeling u.. like last week I went to her place after she called me, we kissed, I pulled out n she brought me back in, wanting the kiss more. Unfortunately for me, I had no condoms on me n I swear I felt like crying. Had to postpone the smooching to another day. But right now things has gone sour, I really don't know where I went wrong, but I have a feeling I didn't get romantic enough with her, right now we chat n I start the convo most times.
Boss, I just need ur advice on this. Thanks
Probably she has deciphered your game and she is now on the defensive side. Most baes don't like it when they offer you so much and you turn them down, it happened to me too, this Bae was cute, sexy but she was the expensive type. I am equally cute, well groomed and comfortable. We got talking exchanged numbers, I called frequently, branch by her office once in a while, she opened up she was dating someone and reiterated the need for me to back off cos she didn't wana cheat as a sharp guy I convinced her I want to just be a friend. We fixed a date on a Sunday, I told her I would pick her up after church, Pastor that day preached about karma and it touched me, so after church I called her and I asked where she wanted us to hang out and she said my house, we went to my house, got her a drink and cooked for her, then we got talking and playing,we started romancing, then the Pastors words rang again, I just couldn't continue. She dressed up and left. That was the last day she came to my house. I think the Bae has lost interest in U Sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nobody: 6:12am On May 29, 2017
xxxtedyxxx:

AKWARA...XO NA U GRMT DIS THREAD.. n u no let ya homeboy no abi
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by dhayor58(m): 7:43pm On Jun 01, 2017
so here's my ish, there's this girl I met on fb, we're just friends. I invited her over to my place and we smooched and romanced but not d real thing. she was angry I took advantage of her tho I've begged her. d issue now is getting her to come back to visit cos I've been trying to get her to come back so that we can finish what we started. Pls help
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 6:19pm On Jun 08, 2017
dhayor58:
so here's my ish, there's this girl I met on fb, we're just friends. I invited her over to my place and we smooched and romanced but not d real thing. she was angry I took advantage of her tho I've begged her. d issue now is getting her to come back to visit cos I've been trying to get her to come back so that we can finish what we started. Pls help

lol...U wan enter the place lol.

she won't come....

atleast, not with the way you are approaching the whole issue.

You sound kinda desperate. Every posh chick have this mental detector that detects when a guy is desperate.

You are rushing things, probably because you want to "do" her fast. Not that way.

You should try and get her to trust you emotionally before the first approach. That's the essence of the 3rd stage.

Also, if she allowed you to kiss and smooch her, she would have also allowed you to "enter the place" if you ain't desperate in your approach. Though I wasn't there, I guess that is what transpired.

Focus on normal rapport for now, then you can invite her later. Forget about the whole sex thing- it will come if you stop thinking about it.

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 6:20pm On Jun 08, 2017
Mylestone:

AKWARA...XO NA U GRMT DIS THREAD.. n u no let ya homeboy no abi

Howfar boss
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 6:24pm On Jun 08, 2017
Hdanny:
Weldone bro, am really feeling the flows here____may God increase your knowledge-----here my story goes

there is this babe i met in school, i approached her the 2nd time i saw her in the hostel, that was last 2 months, we made some discussions, amidst this discussion she made mention of her bf WITHOUT ASKING her, in a nutshell we do talk everytime, her fone got spoilt so dat makes us not talking on fone, only in school nd hostel

I love dis girl so much, buh d issue here is dat, she respect me alot that she call me brother Tunde all around which i don't like though av never made it known to her, we'v been together for almost 2 months nd have not asked her out based on d other day she mentioned her bf, most of my friends taught we are dating even my lecturers too, bro what do you think i can do to get this girl
I love dis girl so much.

Don't ask her out oh.

keep the "brother" thing going. Don't let that infuriate you. It shows she respects you, and respect is a very important thing.

you just need to assume you are dating her already. Behave/act like a bf already. Do things you don't usually do. take it step by step.

Don't ever ask her out.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 6:27pm On Jun 08, 2017
tomzee2:

they like it.

call them babe, gurl,sexy, gorgeous, beauty etc.

that's all you need.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by tomzee2(f): 6:37pm On Jun 08, 2017
Ted you re making this thread to die bit by bit you don't update any longer
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 9:06pm On Jun 08, 2017
tomzee2:
Ted you re making this thread to die bit by bit you don't update any longer

yeap.. you are right.

I am not trying at all.

i don't always have a enough time to post because of the stress from work.

However, come this weekend, there will be a change.

thanks for your kind observation.

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nobody: 12:50am On Jun 09, 2017
xxxtedyxxx:

Howfar boss

badoo..
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by prech007: 9:53am On Jun 09, 2017
prech007:
Op wehdone bruh.really helping the game i must say, i really appriciate you burh.Respect .
I met this babe 2 months back now,throught a course mate of mine and she looked really gud so i decided to push on things with her as i was still single and searching and ever since it has been cool we started chating,calling,hanging out nd stuff,p.s we are in the same university .presently we are on hoidays,kinda seperated by distance she stays in abj and i in one far away southern states,so there is no physical contact at all but we call and chat frequently tho am not too good at chatting with babes as i usually run out of topic to discuss on.ooohwell not until recently i called her one night and we where talking and she started saying some bearable thing's like am not the relationship type,the questions i ask her when we chat are weird and she's a different kind of person.Tho it was heart breaking i kept on listening and at a point i stoped her to ask why she didn't tell me all this earlier when we started and she sayes it didn'tjust come through in her toughts.
So we moved back to chating where she tells me she loves me and has feelings but she's not sure the relationship can work out when she knows am so into her.i really don't know what to say or do tho have been doin more of the investment here and i really do love her and she has been acting fine not until the holiday that she's acting all up now.
OP still expecting a reply on this
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 7:06pm On Jun 09, 2017
watch out for hot updates tonight. All unreplied posts would be attended to tonight.

Thanks to everyone. Without your constant patronage, this thread won't even exist.

2 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by DavidTheGeek: 5:35am On Jun 11, 2017
Mylestone so the ppl wey you scam for the other thread no do?

Thread => https://www.nairaland.com/2893475/dating-drills-guys-only

Guys beware of this dude. He's a fake.

xxxtedyxxx ignore him. Let him continue helping you bring up your thread to page 0.

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (110) (Reply)

Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) / 6 Benefits Of A Man Sucking A Woman Or Girl's Breast / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.