Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,720 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Toasting A Married Woman? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Toasting A Married Woman? (12407 Views)

3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl / Toasting A Lady, Share How You Were Turned Down / Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by onyinye2(f): 10:29pm On Aug 05, 2008
$$Rhino:

so let us assume it is the guy that yu have always have a crush for a long time, and he says, if you don't tell, he wont tell.
Yeah temptation can be a witch but hell naw. I don't care what games he tries to play. I play by my own rules. And that is to stay faithful no matter who it is. Even if sexy gorgeous scrumptious Lloyd(long hair don't care) came to my door step telling me to go with him, i would never choose him over my man.
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by ssRhino: 10:31pm On Aug 05, 2008
onyinye2:

Yeah temptation can be a witch but hell naw. I don't care what games he tries to play. I play by my own rules. And that is to stay faithful no matter who it is. Even if sexy gorgeous scrumptious Lloyd(long hair don't care) came to my door step telling me to go with him, i would never choose him over my man.

It is easier said than done.
Cos when the man shows you the 6 packs and rolls eyes at you, you will just melt and be4 u know what is happening, it is the following morning.
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by onyinye2(f): 10:34pm On Aug 05, 2008
$$Rhino:

Cos when the man shows you the 6 packs and rolls eyes at you, you will just melt and be4 u know what is happening, it is the following morning.
Rhino!!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy child you is a FREAK!!!!! any how it doesn't matter what he tries to do, i want fall for it. Yes easier said then done, but i would never cheat on someone. NO matter what the temptation was. . .
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by ssRhino: 10:36pm On Aug 05, 2008
onyinye2:

Rhino!!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy child you is a FREAK!!!!! any how it doesn't matter what he tries to do, i want fall for it. Yes easier said then done, but i would never cheat on someone. NO matter what the temptation was. . .

see u, just at the sound of 6 packs, you cant spell "wont' anymore, already saying 'want"
beauty is a bastard true true jare
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by onyinye2(f): 10:39pm On Aug 05, 2008
$$Rhino:

see u, just at the sound of 6 packs, you can't spell "wont' anymore, already saying 'want"
beauty is a bastard true true jare
Rhino you are so . . . jeez louise!!!!!!! any ways i meant to say that i WOULDN'T fall for it. i believe in being faithful no matter what you are tempted with. . .
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by ssRhino: 10:41pm On Aug 05, 2008
onyinye2:

Rhino you are sojeez louise!!!!!!! any ways i meant to say that i WOULDN'T fall for it. i believe in being faithful no matter what you are tempted with. . .

There is no monkey that wont chop banana, so leave that one.
I know u might chop and clean mouth.
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by onyinye2(f): 10:42pm On Aug 05, 2008
$$Rhino:

There is no monkey that wont chop banana, so leave that one.
I know u might chop and clean mouth.
Rhino, you is a freak. Any ways im just saying that i can't be tempted enough to cheat on any man of mine. What about you? cause you men are so EASILY tempted.
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by chika98: 10:51pm On Aug 05, 2008
Please don't go and report anything to anyone! Yes, someone is sending you flowers and you have a hunch but you can't say for sure that it is from the said guy. Be wise and ignore it all. He is flirting with you and it's not like he's tried to come on to you. As for your husband, assure him that nothing is happening and nothing will ever happen. That's all you can do really at this point.
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by ula(f): 9:23am On Aug 06, 2008
a lot of men toast me and im married. when i asked one of them why, he said its because a married woman wont be on your neck, she'll understand your needs and she wont ask you for money. if both of you even sleep 2geda, she'll protect herself well and even when she gets pregnant 4 u, she can take care of it because she's married.

my dear, a lot of men are sick. you are not giving any vibes. it happens a lot in Nigeria now, men dont want to be men anymore, they want a woman who will take care of herself and them.

my dear, no mind them bo!! just put the idiot in his place!!! angry angry
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by sistawoman: 2:11pm On Aug 06, 2008
Thanks everyone.

@onyinye2

The reason he found out about the flowers was because when I got the first ones I called him to see if he was being silly by sending me flowers. I was so hurt and disappointed that i gave them away to a co-worker. After that he kept asking me if i received anymore flowers so i told him when the second set came on Monday.

I don't tell him everytime a guy tries to toast me. The only time he finds that out is when he is on the phone with me at the time a guy tries and that is because he can hear it.

I just keep telling him that he is the only one for me that he does not have to be afraid that i will cheat or break his heart that i am in it for the long haul and would never ever look outside our marriage for anything. That if i ever thought I would cheat I would leave first.

I am not going to approach or confront the guy since i have no definitive proof that it is him. I am just going to wait the 2-3 weeks until he moves to the new office and that will solve the problem. I really want this job and the most any of the oyinbo's have done here are stare at my ass, smell me, stare at my breast (which i have learned to not show cleavage at work), and compliment me on my clothes. So as long as they keep their hands to themselves i will be fine.
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by ssRhino: 2:13pm On Aug 06, 2008
sistawoman:

Thanks everyone.

@onyinye2

The reason he found out about the flowers was because when I got the first ones I called him to see if he was being silly by sending me flowers. I was so hurt and disappointed that i gave them away to a co-worker. After that he kept asking me if i received anymore flowers so i told him when the second set came on Monday.

I don't tell him everytime a guy tries to toast me. The only time he finds that out is when he is on the phone with me at the time a guy tries and that is because he can hear it.

I just keep telling him that he is the only one for me that he does not have to be afraid that i will cheat or break his heart that i am in it for the long haul and would never ever look outside our marriage for anything. That if i ever thought I would cheat I would leave first.

I am not going to approach or confront the guy since i have no definitive proof that it is him. I am just going to wait the 2-3 weeks until he moves to the new office and that will solve the problem. I really want this job and the most any of the oyinbo's have done here are stare at my ass, smell me, stare at my breast (which i have learned to not show cleavage at work), and compliment me on my clothes. So as long as they keep their hands to themselves i will be fine.

so u wouldnt have told him if not that u mistakenly called him to thank him for the flower that he never sent?
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by sistawoman: 2:46pm On Aug 06, 2008
$$Rhino:

so u wouldnt have told him if not that u mistakenly called him to thank him for the flower that he never sent?

I dont know.

I think that because what the card said I just assumed it was from my husband. He is the only person i expect flowers from.
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by ssRhino: 2:53pm On Aug 06, 2008
sistawoman:

I don't know.

I think that because what the card said I just assumed it was from my husband. He is the only person i expect flowers from.

So that means there is a possibility of you not telling him, if u havent called him to thank hi, and what do you think would have happened, when he eventually finds out abt this admirer that sends you flowers.
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by onyinye2(f): 2:53pm On Aug 06, 2008
Sistawoman, don't answer Rhino's questions until he answers mine. tongue

Anyways we as women all go through the same thing. I mean i can't go to the gym with out some low timer hitting on me. But if i was in your situation, i would confront guy. I would walk up to him, all peachy. Ask him if he was the one who gave me these gorgeous flowers. If he says yes, i would tell him to stop giving me flowers. If he says no, i would just apologize and walk back to my office.
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by rubi(f): 2:55pm On Aug 06, 2008
@Topic it is alright for the toasting but it is wrong for a married woman to fall to the trap
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by ssRhino: 2:58pm On Aug 06, 2008
onyinye2:

Sistawoman, don't answer Rhino's questions until he answers mine. tongue

what is your question, sis?
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by rubi(f): 2:59pm On Aug 06, 2008
$$Rhino:

A woman who loves the husband it is easier to say[b] NO[/b] than man who loves the wife
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by onyinye2(f): 3:01pm On Aug 06, 2008
onyinye2:

Rhino, you is a freak. Any ways im just saying that i can't be tempted enough to cheat on any man of mine. What about you? cause you men are so EASILY tempted.
This question.
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by ssRhino: 3:08pm On Aug 06, 2008
rubi:

A woman who loves the husband it is easier to say[b] NO[/b] than man who loves the wife

when i love, i love with all in me, and cant cheat
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by ssRhino: 3:09pm On Aug 06, 2008
onyinye2:

This question.

What cld a woman use to temp me that my woman dont already have?
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by onyinye2(f): 3:10pm On Aug 06, 2008
$$Rhino:

when i love, i love with all in me, and can't cheat
Oka then Mr. Rhino, not even when you tempted with the most seductive woman? a woman that can satisfy your every need and then some?

$$Rhino:

What cld a woman use to temp me that my woman don't already have?
Same with us ladies. What could a man tempt us with that our own man already has?
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by ssRhino: 3:14pm On Aug 06, 2008
onyinye2:

Oka then Mr. Rhino, not even when you tempted with the most seductive woman? a woman that can satisfy your every need and then some?
Same with us ladies. What could a man tempt us with that our own man already has?

How am i supposed to know by looking at the babe thats he cld satisfy my every need, when my wife is already giving it to me at will, all shaped and all over the house, in da kitchen, on da dinning, haba, what else do i want.

But for women, most of husband just satisfy their own sexual urge and as soon as they cum, they just get up and not knowing that the woman is yet to get to the real level, now, that is what a woman is missing.
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by onyinye2(f): 3:17pm On Aug 06, 2008
$$Rhino:

How am i supposed to know by looking at the babe thats he cld satisfy my every need, when my wife is already giving it to me at will, all shaped and all over the house, in da kitchen, on da dinning, haba, what else do i want.

But for women, most of husband just satisfy their own sexual urge and as soon as they come, they just get up and not knowing that the woman is yet to get to the real level, now, that is what a woman is missing.
First of all you are in violation of TMI.
Second, oka let me get your second statement straight. So a guy is having sex with his wife, she reaches her climax, then the guy just leaves. So you are saying that because of this a woman will go sought after a man that will help her reach that "real level"? and could you explain what the "real level" means cause i don't know.
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by sistawoman: 3:18pm On Aug 06, 2008
$$Rhino:

So that means there is a possibility of you not telling him, if u havent called him to thank hi, and what do you think would have happened, when he eventually finds out about this admirer that sends you flowers.

Rhino,

I honestly dont know.  The situation was that the flowers were sent from a secert admierer and I automaticly thought they were from him.  No one else is supposed to be sending me flowers.  

Now if the card had had the other mans name on them yes I would have called him and let him know.  That is something that you dont hide from your husband.  I would not want my husband to hide something like that from me.  Those types of things have a way of coming out and I hate to have egg in my face and would never do that to him.
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by onyinye2(f): 3:21pm On Aug 06, 2008
sistawoman:

Rhino,

I honestly don't know.  The situation was that the flowers were sent from a secert admierer and I automaticly thought they were from him.  No one else is supposed to be sending me flowers.  

Now if the card had had the other mans name on them yes I would have called him and let him know.  That is something that you don't hide from your husband.  I would not want my husband to hide something like that from me.  Those types of things have a way of coming out and I hate to have egg in my face and would never do that to him.
Im just saying sistawoman that i would just not let it faze you. If the guy sends you more flowers, throw them away. What, they cost maybe 10 dollars? Who cares. If your husband can't accept the fact that you are faithful in the marriage, then he is the one with the insecure problems.
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by ssRhino: 3:22pm On Aug 06, 2008
onyinye2:

First of all you are in violation of TMI.
Second, oka let me get your second statement straight. So a guy is having sex with his wife, she reaches her climax, then the guy just leaves. So you are saying that because of this a woman will go sought after a man that will help her reach that "real level"? and could you explain what the "real level" means cause i don't know.

What is TMI oh
Secondly, all i am saying is more ladies suffers in silence than the men.
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by onyinye2(f): 3:23pm On Aug 06, 2008
$$Rhino:

What is TMI oh
Secondly, all i am saying is more ladies suffers in silence than the men.
TMI=too much information
Ladies are suffering from what?
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by ssRhino: 3:24pm On Aug 06, 2008
sistawoman:

Rhino,

I honestly don't know.  The situation was that the flowers were sent from a secert admierer and I automaticly thought they were from him.  No one else is supposed to be sending me flowers.  

Now if the card had had the other mans name on them yes I would have called him and let him know.  That is something that you don't hide from your husband.  I would not want my husband to hide something like that from me.  Those types of things have a way of coming out and I hate to have egg in my face and would never do that to him.

I will say the best thing to do is as soon as a flower is sent either by partner or not, it is essetial to discuss is with partner, laff over it and move on, i will rather do that than to wanna hide it from my woman, cos one day, i am sure she will find out and i am sure, she will feel hurt somehow.
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by sistawoman: 3:25pm On Aug 06, 2008
onyinye2:

I'm just saying sistawoman that i would just not let it faze you. If the guy sends you more flowers, throw them away. What, they cost maybe 10 dollars? Who cares. If your husband can't accept the fact that you are faithful in the marriage, then he is the one with the insecure problems.

I sent the second set back to the shop.  Actually the first set were long stem red roses about $100.00.  The second set was an arrangement that cost $85.00 and the card said dont give these away, so i did just as he asked and sent them back.

I am not worried he is a coward and wont come forward for fear of me telling his wife next time she calls.  For crying out loud i am his administrative assistant so i put thru his wifes calls all the time.
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by ssRhino: 3:27pm On Aug 06, 2008
onyinye2:

TMI=too much information
Ladies are suffering from what?

Suffering from
* lack of good love making
* too much 2 mins menish
* lack of point of no returnish.

You cant understand jare.
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by onyinye2(f): 3:31pm On Aug 06, 2008
$$Rhino:

Suffering from
* lack of good love making
* too much 2 mins menish
* lack of point of no returnish.

You can't understand jare.
Oka now you are being upfront. Well a lady might be "suffering" from these things but i still HIGHLY HIGHLY doubt she will go out of the relationship to go find a person who can fulfill her so called "needs". What don't i understand?

sistawoman:

I sent the second set back to the shop.  Actually the first set were long stem red roses about $100.00.  The second set was an arrangement that cost $85.00 and the card said don't give these away, so i did just as he asked and sent them back.

I am not worried he is a coward and wont come forward for fear of me telling his wife next time she calls.  For crying out loud i am his administrative assistant so i put through his wifes calls all the time.
Shadang! 100 dollars, man i love me some roses but 100 dollars worth is out of the question. Any ways i don't care if the flower were imported tulips(my fav) they are going straight to the trash. If it aint from MY MAN then it aint for me.
Re: Toasting A Married Woman? by ssRhino: 5:13pm On Aug 06, 2008
onyinye2:

Oka now you are being upfront. Well a lady might be "suffering" from these things but i still HIGHLY HIGHLY doubt she will go out of the relationship to go find a person who can fulfill her so called "needs". What don't i understand?

Any human will go to where she is adored and celebrated and not tolerated.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Do You Encourage A Shy Guy? / This Guy Grabs His Gf Boobs ,all In The Name Of Birthday Photoshoot / How To Make A Man Worship The Grounds You Walk On.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.