Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,907 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven (72387 Views)

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Go Down)

Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by mastercee(m): 7:14am On Jan 10, 2014
moyin2009: for instance 5kg goods will $5 X 5= $25 + 5kg x #300=#1,500 is my calculation correct?

Correct!!!!
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ogetogeo(m): 8:29am On Jan 10, 2014
My items arrived Anthas warehouse. Would keep the house updated. cheesy cheesy
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Coldblooded(m): 9:20am On Jan 10, 2014
Ogetogeo: My items arrived Anthas warehouse. Would keep the house updated. cheesy cheesy
hmm! Nice one

You gave the seller Anthas' China address?
Did they charge u extra to send it to Anthas warehouse?
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by mayorall(m): 9:37am On Jan 10, 2014
Ogetogeo: My items arrived Anthas warehouse. Would keep the house updated. cheesy cheesy

Weldone boss.

1 Like

Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Avenues2wealth: 1:38pm On Jan 10, 2014
@Ymodulus Thanks for the information• please I want know if I ship my goods with Anthas freight can my goods be delivered in portharcourt .
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ymodulus: 2:32pm On Jan 10, 2014
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ymodulus: 2:34pm On Jan 10, 2014
@Macklef thanks.

Avenues2wealth: @Ymodulus Thanks for the information• please I want know if I ship my goods with Anthas freight can my goods be delivered in portharcourt .

Yes you can.

wow good.

-------

OK I just used Anthas for the first time this year.

Shipping Method: Express shipping
Duration: 2days.

My goods left CHINA on Tuesday 7th and arrived Thursday 9th.

Price : $9.5/kg

Note*******

Anthas does not officially offer express shipping. If u need this just ask VIVi or Matthew. then they will do it for u.
For express shipping. They ship any day of the week.

@OgaMayor I dey hail.
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by purplecircle: 3:17pm On Jan 10, 2014
Ymodulus:

wow good.

-------

OK I just used Anthas for the first time this year.

Shipping Method: Express shipping
Duration: 2days.

My goods left CHINA on Tuesday 7th and arrived Thursday 9th.

Price : $9.5/kg

Note*******

Anthas does not officially offer express shipping. If u need this just ask VIVi or Matthew. then they will do it for u.

For express shipping. They ship any day of the week.

Note ****
it is not official. just ask Matthew or vivi to do it for u. simple and u get your goods.

My goods is in safe hands.

@OgaMayor I dey hail.

Pls can I have there email or something , I want them to hlp me ship some items please
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 10, 2014
ymodulus...gud work u doin
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by neuronin: 4:54pm On Jan 10, 2014
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Royalme: 4:58pm On Jan 10, 2014
@Ymodulus, Kindly, help, pls i am interested in the A4 paper business but my problem now is with getting them to naija. from my calculation of freight charges of $5 /kg,and a ream is about 2.5kg, i will run into a loss. pls how did you do it, abeg help me. will appreciate if you can give me your phone no, mine is 08035181075.
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by whatalife: 5:36pm On Jan 10, 2014
@Ymodulus, i have being following your thread, please can i have your number ,need to find out some things from you
catfishnigeria@yahoo.com
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by tspun(m): 7:01pm On Jan 10, 2014
@ymudolus pls how do i contact vivi or mathew ?
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Jeffy1206(m): 7:03pm On Jan 10, 2014
This thread is really growing to its full potential...@ymodulus thanks for this great idea o!!it really open us all to knew innovation.
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by kay4success: 7:08pm On Jan 10, 2014
Ymodulus: With the interest of others let me explain my personal
experience. I shipped 100 reams of A4 80gm White Paper
from China @ $1.6/ream. Now I needed a cheap shipping
coy so that I wud make large profit from the sales.
Note *
1 ream of paper is #650 - #700 in Nigeria but I was
interested in selling mine #500 - #550. So I decided to
use Anthas Global. it was smooth. I picked up my items
and its finished.
This reminds me for those looking for what to sell. In and
around schools. Have you thought of selling A4 paper in
ream ?
See.
***Problem***
In the university their is high demand for paper by
photocopying stand, architecture students, engineering
students and people in general.
*****Solution****
Why not provide this papers to them. You are rest assured
you will sell because paper is a must buy in the university
environment.
******Money revenue ****
A paper Ream =500sheets cost #650-700
Now when u buy from ALIBABA.COM from a manufacturer
it will cost lower depending on your bargaining power.
Thanks to OGA MAYORALL I owe this to him he taught me
how to draft proposals.
Now I chatted with 14sellers only one agreed to my offer. I
then paid her the money and got my papers transfered to
Nigeria at $1.6/ream. And I resold 78pcs at a day to
photocoping stands and made my money back
. Pls I would like to be a distri butor to you in my state in South west. 08060063921, pin 28ab33cc. Kindly get intouch pls to talk better and expand your coast. Thank
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 10, 2014
kay4success: . Pls I would like to be a distri butor to you in my state in South west. 08060063921, pin 28ab33cc. Kindly get intouch pls to talk better and expand your coast. Thank
wich state is dat??i av a similar product...call or watsapp for further discussion...07038347707
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by importer56: 10:26pm On Jan 10, 2014
Royal me: @Ymodulus, Kindly, help, pls i am interested in the A4 paper business but my problem now is with getting them to naija. from my calculation of freight charges of $5 /kg,and a ream is about 2.5kg, i will run into a loss. pls how did you do it, abeg help me. will appreciate if you can give me your phone no, mine is 08035181075.

Are you not on whatsapp?
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by importer56: 10:28pm On Jan 10, 2014
omoteamac: wich state is dat??i av a similar product...call or watsapp for further discussion...07038347707
Are you sure this your whatsapp number is corect?r
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Slyp: 10:32pm On Jan 10, 2014
What goods can one actually import from chana that will not take tomuch time to market? I have upto 1.5m but I don't kw the kind of biz do. many have advise me to go into importation yet I don't even kw what to import. One thing is that I dislike anytin shop that wud make me to sit and be waiting for buyers. I want sometin I can import and clear once
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by mastercee(m): 10:47pm On Jan 10, 2014
Slyp: What goods can one actually import from chana that will not take tomuch time to market? I have upto 1.5m but I don't kw the kind of biz do. many have advise me to go into importation yet I don't even kw what to import. One thing is that I dislike anytin shop that wud make me to sit and be waiting for buyers. I want sometin I can import and clear once

Thought of cheap men wears like T-shirts, Polo Ralph, Chinos, Jeans or female goods like Hot and Trendy shoes, Wrist watches, Bags, clothes E.t.c? You can easily supply boutique around you and also sellers at the Mandillas market in Lagos or a similar market around you if you are not in Lagos. Its what I do... I don't have own a shop, I approach my target market Immediately my goods lands in Lagos.

Also sells to tertiary institution students, but that has not been going well for the past 5 month due to the recent ASUU strike. But thank God its over, Business Resumes..... wink grin

You can check out one of my goods here to have an idea https://www.nairaland.com/1588801/hot-resell-geneva-colored-silicon
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Soclose007(m): 1:30pm On Jun 27, 2014
Ymodulus: With the interest of others let me explain my personal
experience. I shipped 100 reams of A4 80gm White Paper
from China @ $1.6/ream. Now I needed a cheap shipping
coy so that I wud make large profit from the sales.
Note *
1 ream of paper is #650 - #700 in Nigeria but I was
interested in selling mine #500 - #550. So I decided to
use Anthas Global. it was smooth. I picked up my items
and its finished.
This reminds me for those looking for what to sell. In and
around schools. Have you thought of selling A4 paper in
ream ?
See.
***Problem***
In the university their is high demand for paper by
photocopying stand, architecture students, engineering
students and people in general.
*****Solution****
Why not provide this papers to them. You are rest assured
you will sell because paper is a must buy in the university
environment.
******Money revenue ****
A paper Ream =500sheets cost #650-700
Now when u buy from ALIBABA.COM from a manufacturer
it will cost lower depending on your bargaining power.
Thanks to OGA MAYORALL I owe this to him he taught me
how to draft proposals.
Now I chatted with 14sellers only one agreed to my offer. I
then paid her the money and got my papers transfered to
Nigeria at $1.6/ream. And I resold 78pcs at a day to
photocoping stands and made my money back
bro pls help me out this A4 paper i want to go into this biz....i need ur contact here is mine 08162861892

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mpetempe(m): 4:58pm On Jun 27, 2014
Chia... This attack really affected this thread and i partially, but life goes on.

1 Like

Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by amdman: 5:30pm On Jun 27, 2014
Mpetempe: Chia... This attack really affected this thread and i partially, but life goes on.

If there is any useful thread most impacted by this attack, it is this one.
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by dagok(f): 9:22pm On Jun 27, 2014
Please i need anthas address in china and nigeria with phone number...urgently needed.
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by goodtalk(m): 1:27am On Jun 28, 2014
Welcome Back Nairaland!

We wish to say a big thank you to our numerous clients that gave us business to the tune of 2000 parcels in less than two months of our operations. It shows you trust us and we will keep getting better to serve your business intreasts. We lost our old thread with so much of your accolades but together we can make it happen again!

Brief Intro

Krixmas Logistics Services Offers Prompt, Efiicient,Professional and Pocket friendly services to our Esteemed Customers.

Are you into Major or Mini form of importation from China, Dubai or else where in the world and you need an intermidiary Logistics company to deliver your goods to your clients within and out side Lagos?

Krixmas Logistics Services is the Link Bridge! We will pickup your parcel from which ever location, deliver your parcel to your customers and if instructed collect money on your behalf and lodge into your accounts.

Affordable Pricing.

Within Lagos. N700
Outskirt of Lagos N1000
Delivery within 24-48Hrs after pickup.

Please Note! The New Price Regime is to check any ambiguity and Harmonise our operations.

The above charges ranges from 1kg-10kg and where such goods weigh above 10kg kindly notify us accordinly.

We deliver goods all accross Nigeria with special arrangments with major Transport companies.[Agofure,Cross country,The Young Shall Grow, Edo Line, Delta Line,Benue Links, Arik Air[Air waybill] etc]

For Enquiries
Charles Okojie
08028045004 [calls/watsapp]
BB Pin 27CE3A48.
Krixmas.web@gmail.com

Christopher Oziah
Krixmas.web@gmail.com

Office Address The Studio 18 Awoniyi Elemo Street 7&8 Bustop Off Osolo Way International Airport Road Lagos.

A Trial will convience you!

1 Like

Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by slikcipher(m): 9:38am On Jun 28, 2014
Quick Details

Brand Name: SINOBI
Feature: Water Resistant 3ATM
Material: Leather
Movement: Japan original quartz movement
Case material: Alloy
Battery life: 2-3 years
Certificate: CE,ROHS,REACH
Colour:WHITE , RED & BLACK

https://www.nairaland.com/1788795/original-sinobi-miyota-watch

Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by hunda: 12:16pm On Jun 28, 2014
Hi all, i saw the advert of sunrise logistics before the crash and i am glad to inform all that my goods just left guangzhou for lagos 30 minutes ago. The manufacturer sent it to them at an extra $5.
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by tonjeola(m): 1:04pm On Jun 28, 2014
hunda: Hi all, i saw the advert of sunrise logistics before the crash and i am glad to inform all that my goods just left guangzhou for lagos 30 minutes ago. The manufacturer sent it to them at an extra $5.
what is weight of ur goods and how much do they charged u?
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by hunda: 1:54pm On Jun 28, 2014
The weight for the product is 12kg and i was charged $4.6/kg and 280/kg(naira) and will be paying to them here as it arrives
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by dagok(f): 2:58pm On Jun 28, 2014
Give us the adress in china and phone number.
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by kolaide(m): 3:28pm On Jun 28, 2014
Cat Pattern Fashion women Rhinestone watches quartz
Feature: Water Resistant
Material: Leather
Movement: Japan original quartz movement
Case material: Stainless Steel
Battery life: 2 years
Colour:WHITE , RED & BLACK

LOCATION- IKEJA,LAGOS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12)

Lady Saves N64,000 In 4 Months, Shows It Off (Photos) / Top Ten Richest Personalities In Nigeria 2016 And Their Networth / Man Closes Company Account With GT Bank Over Innoson Saga(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.