Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven (72388 Views)

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Go Down)

Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ymodulus: 5:34pm On Dec 30, 2013
Timflex: @ymodulus please what about micostarmall dot com are they genuine cos i want to use them to ship goods 4rm U.S.A...and their shipping fee is cheap.

Well I have not used them. But I have heard of them.

However why not try order2nigeria . com

I heard they are cheap and fast. Sorry me don't do America I base on China.

I am China. :-)
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 30, 2013
^^Lol..tnx.. But bro..will check them out but bro this micostarmall cheap well i called their customer care and i seemed satisfied..mehn am getting set to blow cos the tins wey dey my catalogue to buy 4rm ebay no be here o..
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Youngzedd(m): 8:18pm On Dec 30, 2013
Ymodulus:

Well I have not used them. But I have heard of them.

However why not try order2nigeria . com

I heard they are cheap and fast. Sorry me don't do America I base on China.

I am China. :-)

I sent you a PM.

Check and reply.
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ymodulus: 8:43pm On Dec 30, 2013
Youngzedd:

I sent you a PM.

Check and reply.

Check my profile for my phone no.
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ymodulus: 10:14pm On Dec 30, 2013
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by merit12(f): 12:29pm On Dec 31, 2013
@ymodulud

should i cancel all my order ?or tell the seller to ship via atheia for my both items?ndwhats d name of the phone you said 32k called ?
Ymodulus:

Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ymodulus: 2:05pm On Dec 31, 2013
merit12: @ymodulud

should i cancel all my order ?or tell the seller to ship via atheia for my both items?ndwhats d name of the phone you said 32k called ?

contact me via watsapp
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ymodulus: 2:29pm On Dec 31, 2013
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Chrisvicmall: 3:16pm On Dec 31, 2013
Ymodulus: --------********--- Shipment Arrived ----*******---

For you to know that your goods are in Nigeria. Anthas would send you a message or better still you can call them.

Note : the message my be from their Nigerian phone No or China Phone No.
Below is a message from their China phone no to me after I called to confirm my goods.

For the below.

-----Anthas charged.-----

($5 *20) *#163(exchange rate)
+
#300 * 20 (clearance)
= #16300 + #6000= #22300.

--------

If I had used CVm this wud have been my charges.

($13 * 20) * #170
+
$10 * #170 (service charge.)
= #45900.

----******-------
So this goes to say I saved money. Yipeeeee!!!!!

Hello Ymodulus, when you are giving information about us and our charges, we would appreciate if you can make it clearly. You should have stated that our charges ranges between $7.5usd to $13 depending on your shipping option and weight of your product.

Your above quotation is incorrect. This is because the product you are shipping is more than 10kg which means we will be charging you $8 (including clearance ) instead of the $10 you mentioned. If you use us to ship the item, you are not paying 45,900naira
Besides, you used our current exchange rate to calculate the quotation, but used the old exchange rate to calculate your shipper's rate. Currently no one is giving you 163 per dollar. About 98% of the shippers will charge you 173/174naira as of recently. The remaining percent will charge you between 170/172naira.

Anyway, nice thread
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ymodulus: 4:12pm On Dec 31, 2013
Chrisvicmall:

Hello Ymodulus, when you are giving information about us and our charges, we would appreciate if you can make it clearly. You should have stated that our charges ranges between $7.5usd to $13 depending on your shipping option and weight of your product.

Your above quotation is incorrect. This is because the product you are shipping is more than 10kg which means we will be charging you $8 (including clearance ) instead of the $10 you mentioned. If you use us to ship the item, you are not paying 45,900naira
Besides, you used our current exchange rate to calculate the quotation, but used the old exchange rate to calculate your shipper's rate. Currently no one is giving you 163 per dollar. About 98% of the shippers will charge you 173/174naira as of recently. The remaining percent will charge you between 170/172naira.

Anyway, nice thread

Well to your first question am sorry I never knew about your reduction in charges for item above 10kg. I apologise and thanks for bringing this to my notice.

But if I may ask since when did u start charging $7.5/kg??
Nonetheless I am sorry once more. For wring quotation.

To question No2.
Please go and verify from seller. Beside current exchange rate is not #173. I paid for an item on Saturday at #162.2 using Zenith Bank MasterCard.
Also a friend used your platform today and you charged #171 as exchange rate.

If i may ask Are u using same exchange rate with the black market (Abokis) ??

Lastly sorry on wrong quotation above. I hope we r good??
Please do not feel am against you. If you read the thread well you would see I still gave you good ratings but on to price I didn't.

And am happy u like the thread, I thought you would have it. I respect u for that.
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by mayorall(m): 4:20pm On Dec 31, 2013
Actually I have been thinking of this, but don't know how to present it. Please can you change the topic to something similar but without chrisvicmall as a name there. wink
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ymodulus: 4:22pm On Dec 31, 2013
mayorall: Actually I have been thinking of this, but don't know how to present it. Please can you change the topic to something similar but without chrisvicmall as a name there. wink

Thanks I wud do that.Just give me a Title
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by mayorall(m): 4:25pm On Dec 31, 2013
Ymodulus:

Thanks I wud do that.Just give me a Title

Something like new verified shipping agent for china importers. Or something else boss.
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Chrisvicmall: 4:26pm On Dec 31, 2013
Ymodulus:

Well to your first question am sorry I never knew about your reduction in charges for item above 10kg. I apologise and thanks for bringing this to my notice.

But if I may ask since when did u start charging $7.5/kg??
Nonetheless I am sorry once more. For wring quotation.

To question No2.
Please go and verify from seller. Beside current exchange rate is not #173. I paid for an item on Saturday at #162.2 using Zenith Bank MasterCard.
Also a friend used your platform today and you charged #171 as exchange rate.

If i may ask Are u using same exchange rate with the black market (Abokis) ??

Lastly sorry on wrong quotation above. I hope we r good??
Please do not feel am against you. If you read the thread well you would see I still gave you good ratings but on to price I didn't.

And am happy u like the thread, I thought you would have it. I respect u for that.
Nothing do you brother. The internet is all about information. The tread is a nice one. From the first time we saw your thread, we are happy with it. Oga Mayorall, pack well oo. Nothing is wrong with the thread topic. Ymodulus, please don't change the topic

1 Like

Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by mastercee(m): 5:32pm On Dec 31, 2013
Wow! Nice info.... What a way to end 2013
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ymodulus: 5:34pm On Dec 31, 2013
mayorall:

Something like new verified shipping agent for china importers. Or something else boss.

Renamed and done. Thanks boss.

@All na this my oga teach me how to write correct proposal. Before I dey write proposal like say na federal government contract I dey look for.

Lol!

Your boy is loyal.
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ymodulus: 5:35pm On Dec 31, 2013
Chrisvicmall:
Nothing do you brother. The internet is all about information. The tread is a nice one. From the first time we saw your thread, we are happy with it. Oga Mayorall, pack well oo. Nothing is wrong with the thread topic. Ymodulus, please don't change the topic

No Cvm I don't want it looking like am against you. No. so I follow oga mayor decision

1 Like

Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by mayorall(m): 6:50pm On Dec 31, 2013
Ymodulus:

Renamed and done. Thanks boss.

@All na this my oga teach me how to write correct proposal. Before I dey write proposal like say na federal government contract I dey look for.

Lol!

Your boy is loyal.

Lols. Funny boss
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 01, 2014
@ Ymodulus. Pls I'll need ur help on this one. Av never done the importation, this would be my first time. I have identify the product I need. Dnt knw if u could b of guide pls. Can I email you?
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ymodulus: 2:59pm On Jan 01, 2014
A.jeez:
@ Ymodulus. Pls I'll need ur help on this one. Av never done the importation, this would be my first time. I have identify the product I need. Dnt knw if u could b of guide pls. Can I email you?

check my profile and get my phone no.
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 01, 2014
Ymodulus:

check my profile and get my phone no.

Na wao..dis ur commanding tone nko? Anyway av got d no. Wld call u
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ymodulus: 3:49pm On Jan 01, 2014
A.jeez:

Na wao..dis ur commanding tone nko? Anyway av got d no. Wld call u

O am sorry.

***edit****

Kindly check my profile.
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by mayorall(m): 4:24pm On Jan 01, 2014
Ayam seeing you o. @cvm
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Gamboh55(m): 10:02am On Jan 02, 2014
@Shinaf I don dey finish my research on alternative means of paying manufacturers without cvm. That link u gave me my female chinese friend on trade manager explained further things for me. I am finalising deal so we just add our experience me and you and boooooom we will be paying directly to China yourself without fear. I go send more info for your Trade manager [/quote]

Sorry for d intrusion...but I thought u could pay directly to the manufacturer with ur visa or master card using escrow services without involving a third party...dats if i'm correct ...thanx
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ogetogeo(m): 11:09am On Jan 02, 2014
Great thing happening here.

@Ymodulus and Mayorall. I see una o.

1 Like

Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by cleod: 11:52am On Jan 02, 2014
i have used emma logistics you pick your good s at the airport. they charge 9 dollar per kg but they dont have website so youcan only communicate on phone. they are fast they help you pick your goods from the supplier and ship it. i bought and item on saturday they picked on Monday and by thursday i received it.
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by mayorall(m): 12:03pm On Jan 02, 2014
cleod: i have used emma logistics you pick your good s at the airport. they charge 9 dollar per kg but they dont have website so youcan only communicate on phone. they are fast they help you pick your goods from the supplier and ship it. i bought and item on saturday they picked on Monday and by thursday i received it.

That's good. You can drop their details if you are willing to help.
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ymodulus: 9:54pm On Jan 02, 2014
*******UPDATE*******

I had talks with the Managing Director of CHIBIKE Global Shipping Company.

We had a lenthy discussion about shipping and clearing fee both on Air and Sea Freight. Tomorrow when discussions are completed I would paste more info as I can get tomorrow.

Note**
I am thinking of using them for Sea Freight. But may still try them for air freight discussions to be concluded tomorrow.

I will try as much to update the house tomorrow.

Thanks.

Remember its not just about ANTHAS its about GOOD SHIPPING ALTERNATIVES.

1 Like

Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by tapesz: 10:05pm On Jan 02, 2014
Ymodulus: *******UPDATE*******

I had talks with the Managing Director of CHIBIKE Global Shipping Company.

We had a lenthy discussion about shipping and clearing fee both on Air and Sea Freight. Tomorrow when discussions are completed I would paste more info as I can get tomorrow.

Note**
I am thinking of using them for Sea Freight. But may still try them for air freight discussions to be concluded tomorrow.

I will try as much to update the house tomorrow.

Thanks.

Remember its not just about ANTHAS its about GOOD SHIPPING ALTERNATIVES.
nice one bro.. pls I need your number as I stormed unto this thread while making a research.. have checked your profile for your digit, did Nt see it.
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ymodulus: 10:27pm On Jan 02, 2014
tapesz:
nice one bro.. pls I need your number as I stormed unto this thread while making a research.. have checked your profile for your digit, did Nt see it.

kindly check my profile
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by princeuk21(m): 11:59pm On Jan 02, 2014
nice job @Ymodulus and @mayorall smiley

1 Like

Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ymodulus: 3:40am On Jan 03, 2014
princeuk21: nice job @Ymodulus and @mayorall smiley

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12)

Lady Saves N64,000 In 4 Months, Shows It Off (Photos) / Top Ten Richest Personalities In Nigeria 2016 And Their Networth / Man Closes Company Account With GT Bank Over Innoson Saga(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.