Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,038 members, 7,956,863 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:55 PM

Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise (31585 Views)

Pictures From Eko Atlantic Opening Ceremony... / What Is The Fastest Way To Rise In Rank In The Nigerian Army? / Eko Atlantic Is This For Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by publisher(m): 2:09pm On Dec 16, 2013
[size=13pt]I'm praying that Tinubu, Fashola and APC have not used this Eko Atlantic project to hoodwink their gullible (Yoruba) supporters.
Why waste billions of Naira to sand-fill a coastline for a new city when Lagos already has a lot of fine 'coastal' land around Badagry/Epe zone...EXCEPT the dredging contract was awarded to Tinubu's cronies. grin

I respect Asiwaju and co though,they have been able to divert their peoples attention towards the goings on in Abuja,while they milk Lagos and the Southwest dry.
Adams Oshiomole has refused to play ball with them,dont be surprised when they send their media dogs (Punch,Vanguard,The Nation) after the Edo governor. tongue[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 16, 2013
scipher: dubai will have a rival soon (I didn't mention any African country with old skyscrapers lol..you know urselfs )

Yeah, until some worker decides to earn a living by tipping himself with the nuts & bolts of the building. If you ask me I would rather stay in the old skyscrappers than being in a building with a number of nuts & bolts short in a reclaimed ocean space. Spell disaster unless it was done in another country. cheesy
Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by pandriod: 2:34pm On Dec 16, 2013
This is southwest, the best of best!
Later, some spare part selling monkeys will tell you how they are developing lagos.
Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by otokx(m): 2:35pm On Dec 16, 2013
Good for them but what are they doing to mitigate against a Tsunami; personally will not like to stay in such a place.
Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 16, 2013
BluIvy:

Yeah, until some worker decides to earn a living by tipping himself with the nuts & bolts of the building. If you ask me I would rather stay in the old skyscrappers than being in a building with a number of nuts & bolts short in a reclaimed ocean space. Spell disaster unless it was done in another country. cheesy
i know a southern african slu.t would surface.. wait, do you know Abu dhabi is a reclaimed island? why don't you Google the engineering company this project was contracted to for starters since you know so much... mumu ..you may also check the YouTube videos on the weather simulations conducted on the project smiley
Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by pandriod: 2:39pm On Dec 16, 2013
publisher: [size=13pt]I'm praying that Tinubu, Fashola and APC have not used this Eko Atlantic project to hoodwink their gullible (Yoruba) supporters.
Why waste billions of Naira to sand-fill a coastline for a new city when Lagos already has a lot of fine 'coastal' land around Badagry/Epe zone...EXCEPT the dredging contract was awarded to Tinubu's cronies. grin

I respect Asiwaju and co though,they have been able to divert their peoples attention towards the goings on in Abuja,while they milk Lagos and the Southwest dry.
Adams Oshiomole has refused to play ball with them,dont be surprised when they send their media dogs (Punch,Vanguard,The Nation) after the Edo governor. tongue[/size]

GO AND DIE!!! FOOL.

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 16, 2013
BluIvy:

mumu
Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 16, 2013
But seriously I don't see any sky scrapper in that pic...
If u guys re wise u wud notice that the guy just put a skyscraopper at abuja to mk it seem like. They ve gone far.
What concerns meanwhile in abuja and the eko atlantic?...
Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 16, 2013
scipher: i know a southern african slu.t would surface.. wait, do you know Abu dhabi is a reclaimed island? why don't you Google the engineering company this project was contracted to for starters since you know so much... mumu ..you may also check the YouTube videos on the weather simulations conducted on the project smiley
I knw d son of a western Nigerian slut wud neva use his brain for once.
Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 16, 2013
9jadelta: mumu

Sorry for speaking the truth joor.
grin grin grin
Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by publisher(m): 2:53pm On Dec 16, 2013
pandriod:

GO AND DIE!!! FOOL.

[size=13pt]Ewooo,dis one don get partial stroke already. Sorry sir [/size] shocked
Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 16, 2013
lygn19:
I knw d son of a western Nigerian slut wud neva use his brain for once.
oponu.. read the post again
Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 16, 2013
BluIvy:

Sorry for speaking the truth joor.
grin grin grin
you embarrassed your ancestors in Botswana and you're happy smh
Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 16, 2013
scipher: i know a southern african slu.t would surface.. wait, do you know Abu dhabi is a reclaimed island? why don't you Google the engineering company this project was contracted to for starters since you know so much... mumu ..you may also check the YouTube videos on the weather simulations conducted on the project smiley

Okay point number one. I am not sure whether you have comprehension issues or just overcame by emotions. I said if it was any other country but Nigeria @bolded.

Two, those companies are not going to employ Nigerians with their tipping system attitude? I'm right and deep down you know that. wink
Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 16, 2013
scipher: you embarrassed your ancestors in Botswana and you're happy smh

How did I do that? Dont be angry with me nau. undecided
Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by phantom(m): 2:58pm On Dec 16, 2013
my fear for this project is the adjacent ocean and continuity in government. sad sad
Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 16, 2013
BluIvy:

Okay point number one. I am not sure whether you have comprehension issues or just overcame by emotions. I said if it was any other country but Nigeria @bolded.

Two, those companies are not going to employ Nigerians with their tipping system attitude? I'm right and deep down you know that. wink
it's you and your entire family that have comprehension issues .. the two baseless points you highlighted shows how clueless you are.. you keep embarrassing yourself unawares

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 16, 2013
scipher: it's you and your entire family that have comprehension issues .. the two baseless points you highlighted shows how clueless you are.. you keep embarrassing yourself unawares

How am I embarrassing myself?
Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by pandriod: 3:03pm On Dec 16, 2013
publisher:

[size=13pt]Ewooo,my father don get partial stroke already. Sorry sir [/size] shocked

Fixed.
Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 16, 2013
BluIvy:

Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 16, 2013

But you invited us oo wink

You invited the Southerners! You know we are proud peoole.
Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 16, 2013
scipher:

You seem more emotional and frustrated which brings your closer to this than I. Please dont kill yourself nau. Dont be silly its okay. Life goes on even after Eko atlantic sinking

2 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 16, 2013
BluIvy:

You seem more emotional and frustrated which brings your closer to this than I. Please dont kill yourself nau. Dont be silly its okay. Life goes on even after Eko atlantic sinking
This is why I support abortion..
Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by Ayekotoo(m): 3:21pm On Dec 16, 2013
Viewing this topic:Chino.Elects , lygn19 (m ), Fabulousuzo ( m )
Oh my God! This thread will be derailed. Activating ..................trolls
Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 16, 2013
scipher: This is why I support abortion..

You cannot abort yourself either too late. I am glad your mom is not a killer. You silly boy.
Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 16, 2013
BluIvy:

You cannot abort yourself either too late. I am glad your mom is not a killer. You silly boy.
someone seem pissed..hmm. smiley
Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 16, 2013
BluIvy:

LOL...e no good o...
Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by alaoeri: 4:06pm On Dec 16, 2013
publisher: [size=13pt]I'm praying that Tinubu, Fashola and APC have not used this Eko Atlantic project to hoodwink their gullible (Yoruba) supporters.

For ya mind u making sense Abi ode, its better to have Tinubu as a leader than those malos from your region.
Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 16, 2013
The project if is stays on track (God willing) would guarantee Fashola the presidency come 2019

Fash the man I salute you!!
Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by oduaboy1: 4:23pm On Dec 16, 2013
BluIvy:

But you invited us oo wink

You invited the Southerners! You know we are proud peoole.
What is wrong with you this botswana slut,,the thread read eko atlantic in lagos state,Nigeria i didn't see anything like botswana or south africa in the title,,,,,so why are you jumping around like a monkey and foaming in the mouth.

1 Like

Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by Sloan: 4:28pm On Dec 16, 2013
BluIvy:

Why do you Ibos remain jealous and hateful towards everything in Yoruba land? When Sheik Al Maktoum of the UAE was reclaiming the land on which the impressive, tallest building in the world now stands the Burj Khalifa, ibos did not see anything wrong with it. When they built the Burj Arab, you did not see anything wrong with it and would die just to go and import anything and stay in those hotels (only if you could afford it). When Hong Kong built some of its biggest buildings on reclaimed land, it was okay and you opened your mouths in wonderment. Now the Yorubas are building the signature city of tomorrow right on their land, which they reclaimed from the Atlantic, guess who is crying the loudest? Ibos! Your single dime is not in the investment! It is not your land, and before you get here by road you would have to cross through Delta State, our cousins state of Edo State, and I wonder why are you crying louder than the people who have direct states in this project? Geez, who said he actually went there with some of his friends actually saw some people who already built shanties to live there. The question is: do you care about their safety more than they care or you are actually jealous and you think if you cry hard enough, we would stop developing our lands?

Regionalism, followed by a total disintegration is the answer to this madness! The day Ibos would be evicted by all Nigerians back to their Iboland would be the best day ever! Then, your small government, low taxes and individualism in which every family buys their own transformer and build their own roads would be what you would have to contend with all your lives! >> grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 16, 2013
Sloan:

Why do you Ibos remain jealous and hateful towards everything in Yoruba land? When Sheik Al Maktoum of the UAE was reclaiming the land on which the impressive, tallest building in the world now stands the Burj Khalifa, ibos did not see anything wrong with it. When they built the Burj Arab, you did not see anything wrong with it and would die just to go and import anything and stay in those hotels (only if you could afford it). When Hong Kong built some of its biggest buildings on reclaimed land, it was okay and you opened your mouths in wonderment. Now the Yorubas are building the signature city of tomorrow right on their land, which they reclaimed from the Atlantic, guess who is crying the loudest? Ibos! Your single dime is not in the investment! It is not your land, and before you get here by road you would have to cross through Delta State, our cousins state of Edo State, and I wonder why are you crying louder than the people who have direct states in this project? Geez, who said he actually went there with some of his friends actually saw some people who already built shanties to live there. The question is: do you care about their safety more than they care or you are actually jealous and you think if you cry hard enough, we would stop developing our lands?

Regionalism, followed by a total disintegration is the answer to this madness! The day Ibos would be evicted by all Nigerians back to their Iboland would be the best day ever! Then, your small government, low taxes and individualism in which every family buys their own transformer and build their own roads would be what you would have to contend with all your lives! >> grin grin grin

Cut these folks some slack biko! grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Mugabe Still Angry At Nigeria Over Sahara TV Incident / Boko Haram Kills A Soldier At Damboa Axis, Borno (Photos) / Ejaife Odebala: Why I Knelt Down For Delta State Speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.