Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,067 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise (31260 Views)

Pictures From Eko Atlantic Opening Ceremony... / What Is The Fastest Way To Rise In Rank In The Nigerian Army? / Eko Atlantic Is This For Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 08, 2014
gsalvatore: Igbos are totally disconnected with the/any Arm of Nigerian Government(maybe its Civil war trauma), most development you see in the east are done by Individuals/private sectors- Big Markets, Few Industries etc,

Nobody give a damn about any thing government, Most people prefer private or mssionary schools to government schools, private hospital to government hospitals, even the shops for businesses are individually owned, some citizens contribute money to tidy up their roads, contribute money to buy transformers before the get light in there areas, what am saying is that the governors and ex-governors are not helping matters, they lack vision to push them into 21st century, all they know is LOOT! LOOT! LOOT!

Check out Abia State governor, Go to Aba(a city in the state), no Standard road, 100 percent of the drainage system are messed up, the Ariaria market that is the main market in Aba is nothing to write home about(you dont wanna go there during rainy season). Infact Aba stopped developing since 1994.

Ebonyi state nko? lets not go there, the governor is senile and incapable of thinking, he just doesn't know the Job .

Imo State, Rochas is a majician, Imolites living in the state a blinded or brainwashed, they love the man even when he is giving them shit and telling them its cake, his roads are just breaking up like bread, No single foreign Investor has opened a shop in Imo state(i stand to be corrected) and he is the man that is supposed to take Imo state to haven. thats why you see Imo graduates jobless, walking along the streets of Ikenegbu like drifters. either you see HOTEL/EATRY, or KEKE NAPEP or Fuelling station, NO SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT.

Anambra state, hahahahah, the Governor is just a lucky and clever man, i think he wants to help but....i just dont know sha, Anambra is supposed to be the state with the highest number of RICH INDIVIDUALS but a trip to the capital city Awka or Onitsha will just disappoint you,poor sanitary standard, all they do is worship money,'' ego ole ka iji?'' but money is not wealth, i mean Anambra state can do a lot better if they put their head and mind to it with less pride/arrogance.

Enugu state is trying, the govenor need to improve, raise standards of infrastructure, i think its the quality of infrastructures in the major cities of the world that makes them stand out just like Tokyo, Osaka, KUALA LUMPUR,London etc. infact when we get that mindset of erecting world class infrastructures only then will we be recognised.

I think there problem is there leaders, they all are myopic and lack imagination which is very bad and come to think they do travel abroad and see all the good stuffs out there and still come back to give us all this substandard stuffs is very appalling.

NB: this is my opinion, am not an opposition and am not PDP or whatever , am igbo.

May God continue to bless u.
Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by kwametut: 12:20pm On Jul 08, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin [b]In SA if a municipality fails to supply electricity for 4 hrs u see people on the streets and some use radio stations to vent their anger. We are used 24 hr power and tarred roads... ;[/b]D grin grin

Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by kwametut: 12:22pm On Jul 08, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin ;DAll4naija favourite poe protetsters make up 4% grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cool

Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:39pm On Jul 08, 2014
byrron:

May God continue to bless u.

You are blessing someone who is lieing and deceiving you
Abeg,wake up and smell the coffee.
What do you expect from a tribalist of an intellectual midget??

3 Likes

Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 08, 2014
let that wishful thinking of yours become a reality....so that we can also breath fresh air

lygn19: I ve longed for proper contest to face dz modern day AIDS infected slaves, that re using Apartheid as an excuse to hide the fact that they wud be slaves and wud remain slaves forever in dat der Aids infected country... South Africa is cursed very soon the AU wud stop South Africans from migrating to there countries, so that they won't infect them with there curse.
Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 3:08pm On Jul 08, 2014
REPORTED grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Guest 1/mod thanx for REMOVING INSULTS. I hate em also, but what can I do

I said big ups to Fashola and still say that let DEVELOPMENT CONTINUE. cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
SA Sandton City boom...continues. grin grin grin grin grin Throw IN other developments if u can catch up with us.... grin grin grin grin grin Pls NO FLAT HEAD TENDENCIES but development photos. grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 3:17pm On Jul 08, 2014
This guy wrote his name on his house SOWETANS
MODERNA ARCHITECTURA, Tandao Ando of Japan was the influence hereooo grin grin grin grin grin ;Dconcrete staff baba. He Thrived to make it big in life today he owns top restaurants in Joburg posh suburbs. Some Sowetans

Some niggas are making the CIRCLE BIGGER...Makin money.

Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 3:39pm On Jul 08, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Wow Lamborghinis in Soweto, these are Sowetans who it and live in Sandton City they visit their hood on weekends wink wink wink wink wink

Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 3:41pm On Jul 08, 2014
grin grin grin grin these aren't okadas but BIKERS CLUBS WHO MEET FOR SHOWS. Showing off which club has best wheels/bike.
These are mainly YOUNG BLACK PROFESSIONALS who stay in suburbs and visit where they came from to inspire young ones.

Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 3:45pm On Jul 08, 2014
wink cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 3:50pm On Jul 08, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Orlando Pirates former AFRICAN CHAMPIONS stadium and league giants.

Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 3:52pm On Jul 08, 2014
Soccer City, Soweto, Joburg SW,RSA.

Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 3:56pm On Jul 08, 2014
cheesy grin grin grin grin
MIGHTY ORLANDO PIRATES of SOWETO that is hated by Redsun nd his kin...

Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 3:58pm On Jul 08, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin another SOWETO team....

Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by londoner: 3:59pm On Jul 08, 2014
OP, do you have any other info on Eko Atlantic please?
Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 4:07pm On Jul 08, 2014
gi-ants I hate this KAIZER CHIEFS of Soweto...they have RUGBY AND SOCCER TEAM and biggest SA sporting brand.

Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 4:08pm On Jul 08, 2014
Home of KAIZER CHIEFS, Soccer City. grin grin
Their SPOILT OVERPAID BRATS one of highest earners in SA and Africa. PSL of SA IS THE RICHEST LEAGUE IN AFRICA. Players earn salaries that are equivalent to MLS of US and English Championship.

Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 08, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

You are blessing someone who is lieing and deceiving you
Abeg,wake up and smell the coffee.
What do you expect from a tribalist of an intellectual midget??

I know ur type, always all knowing to the point of deciding for people who to align with.
Freedom of expression and association will be so impossible with all knowing people like u.
I don't have to see him as a tribalist or a midget like u do ok!
Common sense entails u drop ur nihilistic attitude an appreciate reasonable comments made even by a perceive foe.
He might be a midget to u but ur response to me for identifying with his opinion potrays u as a very fooli.sh individual here.
To you he is a midget but to me you are very very stupi.d for ur response gave u out as one.
Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by iamord(m): 5:34pm On Jul 08, 2014
londoner: OP, do you have any other info on Eko Atlantic please?
ur question is wwhat brought me to this thread.. Blacks and this dumbb show of superiority! Smh
Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by slimthugchimee(m): 5:52pm On Jul 08, 2014
iamord: ur question is wwhat brought me to this thread.. Blacks and this dumbb show of superiority! Smh
dude i totally agree with you this superiority complex is just a show of shame. We should all support each other. If Nigeria is grow then lets support her. If SA is growing lets support her so as gh and other african country. At the end we are all 3rd world countries and at the eyes of a whiteman we are allthesame
Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by iamord(m): 6:48pm On Jul 08, 2014
slimthugchimee: dude i totally agree with you this superiority complex is just a show of shame. We should all support each other. If Nigeria is grow then lets support her. If SA is growing lets support her so as gh and other african country. At the end we are all 3rd world countries and at the eyes of a whiteman we are allthesame
u have said it!! this black man thinking will not let us reach our promise land.african countries have projects around that will turn us to the tokyo or the dubai we have been dreaming of....slow but steady..we just need to put all hands on deck and drop our religious and ethic difference , fight for the nigeria , ghana , sa and africa we want to see....I can't believe in this century we are still advocating for some of the same things slaves to freedom fighters noticed and complained about .if we as africans have been cooperating u can imagine how far we would have gone in terms of development and trade. ..just look @ the ecowas region.. Ghana and nigeria trade more with asia and european countries and less with ourselves..and some brag about it. Now the bring in EPA and everyone is vexing. The fact remains that south africa is architectural better than any country we have in our west african sub region.. But we don't need to bring the south africa blacks down.. Live and let be.. Even. Some of the whites have move on with them cos that's their only home..what more the blacks.. The blacks there have had their own misery that if it happened to us here it might have been another case,, their feat should just serve a a wake up call for us to build a powerful system and and plan the nation to be what we have envisioned.
Re: Eko Atlantic Is Starting To Rise by londoner: 8:56pm On Jul 08, 2014
iamord: u have said it!! this black man thinking will not let us reach our promise land.african countries have projects around that will turn us to the tokyo or the dubai we have been dreaming of....slow but steady..we just need to put all hands on deck and drop our religious and ethic difference , fight for the nigeria , ghana , sa and africa we want to see....I can't believe in this century we are still advocating for some of the same things slaves to freedom fighters noticed and complained about .if we as africans have been cooperating u can imagine how far we would have gone in terms of development and trade. ..just look @ the ecowas region.. Ghana and nigeria trade more with asia and european countries and less with ourselves..and some brag about it. Now the bring in EPA and everyone is vexing. The fact remains that south africa is architectural better than any country we have in our west african sub region.. But we don't need to bring the south africa blacks down.. Live and let be.. Even. Some of the whites have move on with them cos that's their only home..what more the blacks.. The blacks there have had their own misery that if it happened to us here it might have been another case,, their feat should just serve a a wake up call for us to build a powerful system and and plan the nation to be what we have envisioned.

Lets be truthful though, at the start of this tread it was fine, until the usual suspect, who actually can not stand to see anything good in Lagos or Nigeria, tried to turn it into something else.

Lets call a spade a spade. Its all here in black and white and this poster does this exact thing all the time. Look at his/her posts on similar reads, you will see the trend of derailing.

He/she is a baby that needs to be ignored, while the rest of us read information about Eko Atlantic.

We need less of his/her type in Africa, they don't mean Africa well.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over 2019 Presidential Elections / Wada’s Return In Jeopardy As Jonathan, Ali, Idris Withdraw Support / I Won’t Devalue Naira, Buhari Insists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.