Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,981 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With (76155 Views)

LADIES!!! Please Don't Ever Sit Like This Without Panties!! / Will You Ever Marry A Two Headed Woman / Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 21, 2013
TribalEAST: Ashawoes are also condemning the OP grin
Justify your rotten speech by mentioning who you paid for sex on this thread.
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 21, 2013
Too many bible thumpers here abeg.
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by funkyjms: 7:19pm On Dec 21, 2013
FFR
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by cutiepie01(f): 8:18pm On Dec 21, 2013
Snoggy: God didn't say NO to premarital sex. Do not twist his words to suit you.
huh?d biggest joke of the year.Ppl should learn to mind what they say,especially when it comes to God.

1 Like

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by cutiepie01(f): 8:21pm On Dec 21, 2013
pro01:

I can relate to these two scenarios. There's nothing worse than a girl with stinky puzzy or one with puzzy as wide as a party rice pot. I encounter both from time to time, and in all cases the sex ends before it even begins. Freaking disgusting and intolerable B.S.

Unfortunately, there is no way of knowing unless you get intimate with a girl. Therefore, one MUST 'sample' a potential wife wella before signing the dotted lines. No story. All these mumu 'no sex before marriage' girls don't stand a chance with me.
I bet u can never stand a chance with them.Hogwash!
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by wisep: 8:31pm On Dec 21, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t: Seriously i won't advice any guy to marry a girl without first sampling her for the following reasons

1. Some girls have an offensive väginal odour ,that when get undressed the entire house go dey ooze undecided

2.some girls have vägina that is as loose as Nigerian local dogs , if u wait till ur wedding night before u find out ,na heavy cross u carry o grin

3. Some girls will jus lay on the bed like a bag of rice during sěx ,no excitement ,no style..if you marry this kind of woman , u go still dey go outside go fùck ashawo grin

4. Some girls can neva be satisfied " NEVER" even if u service them on per second fuckn, they will still be asking you that " wat have u done, that u are tired ? "...guys if u wait till ur wedding night before finding out " ur days no go long" grin

5. Some girls have spiritual husband ,that if u are straffin dem ..dey will be shaking and shouting. " spiritual spiritual spiritual ! " this one I had a personal experience o! shocked so if you wait till ur wedding night to find out " ur life will never be that same again lipsrsealed

yeah u ve a point here. even though dey re pointless. i agree wit u.. tongue
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Samabu07(m): 8:41pm On Dec 21, 2013
Hi every one. Straight to the points raised.
1. Ladies have greatly upgraded. Some go as far as using vaginal liquid wash each time they bath like wise diluting dettol into little quantity of water to wash their vagina. So odourless in the process.
2. If vagina is loose or very tight. Have you/we ever wondered if our baby mamas give birth what happens to the diameter of their kitten? Does that mean after birth brothel would be our frequent hangouts?
3.Though, I love wild love makings. Its often sad to find partners not responding as we so want. You d man, you can teach her. She's not too darf not to learn. There's nothing absolute that we can't learn. She would definately improve in her sex game with you. If she's the type that refuse to moan etc when the expression is outrightly written all over her. Talk to her to respond bodily as natural.
4.If she's never satified sexually, mehn you just have to upgrade. And on her part a little downgrade would be required. Frankly, get a good sex counselling both of you.
5. Spiritual husband? C'mon. Them go cast his ass back to hell.
OP, seriously, I strongly believe the best part of sex is after marriage.
And lastly, make peace to men, make peace to your creator. Peace out#

1 Like

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by hotwax: 8:49pm On Dec 21, 2013
Fcking retards. No premarital sex. Go and carry a wide hole that makes your d**ck look like a needle. If you fail to satisfy her, your marriage is a scam. Your gateman and drivers will be the fathers of your children.

with the way things are, a girl of 18 years old now has a whole as wide as a mortal. And she is getting married at 25. Imagine how wide the hole would have become at age 25?

please do not let them scam you with religion.

sex is part of marriage. That's a bitter truth. But religion people need to know that. If there is sexual problem in a marriage. That's the end.
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by hotwax: 8:55pm On Dec 21, 2013
This is reality and not religion fantasy.

you are quoting bible. Can anyone of you explain where Cain and Abel got their wives.

answer me. Awon were. Won to salo

this is common sense. Bible need not tell u to eat before you eat. Basic instinct.

1 Like

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Eberex(m): 9:06pm On Dec 21, 2013
I'm presently in a relationship and I don't intend to have sex with her, but if she insist then I have no choice but to.
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Kenneth87(m): 9:39pm On Dec 21, 2013
Beware of false prophets and teachers!
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by nelie(m): 9:57pm On Dec 21, 2013
D lion'sheart:

SHORT UP YOUR MOUTH !

YOU DEY CRAZE ??

ANSWER THE QUESTION MY FRIEND: Are you a virgin

If you're not , did you marry the first girl you had intimacy with ??

If not , why

answer the forking questions man.............

Lovely responce. People should quit hypocrism
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Lilimax(f): 9:58pm On Dec 21, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t: pls shut up...the only pple that have the moral justification to tackle my points are virgins and that counts u out tongue
You seriously need help angry?
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Lilimax(f): 10:07pm On Dec 21, 2013
koyes:
Thank you. Please teach them how to reason well because the same God who gave us brains for us to make our own choice knows why He said fornication is bad. Even if you want to exclude God when making personal decisions, you should have it at the back of your mind that doing that is like denying God a place in your life. If you feel that you are smarter than Him, go ahead and become a 'lover of pleasure' rather than a lover of God. I promise you that even if you don't face the concequences now, your relationship with your creator will be damaged- 1 corinthians 6:9-11. Even if you are not a virgin, you have the time to stop and abstain from sex till you get married. We are all sinners before God but do not let yourselves be deceived by the poster because the painful TRUTH is that people with that mindset have no personal relationship with God, they are selfish, they degrade women and can never be faithful in their marriage.
likes wink

1 Like

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by rossete2020(f): 10:28pm On Dec 21, 2013
Rubbish nd bad advice. Only those dt do not blive in prayer nd whose faith is weak dt would b mislead by dis trash...
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by andyanders: 10:41pm On Dec 21, 2013
aggiel: Referring to the OP's reasons for testing a woman before marriage, that's his opinion in the adverture of searching for a perfect wife, I hope u know OP some high class runs gals would succesful pass this ur test. Reasons, they're very conscious of their vaginaa, they know A-Z of taking care of any infection that causes foul smell, trust me condoms are always in their possession. Vaginaa tightness, they've got enough money to spend to go for surgeries, buy different cervical wall herbal tightner supplement, the hole would be so tight, there's nothing money cannot solve, only that money cannot buy life. As for the spiritual part, she needs deliverance, as well as u, cos she might have transferred some demons in to u, go and ask men that have had $ex encounter with possessed ladies. So Mr. OP, since testing women is ur most important criteria for taking up a woman for marriage, I trust no one needs to tell u the kind of woman u would end up with.

Well stated answer to op's post here. Sometimes, I wonder the way people reason. How come op reason like an animal
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by cutiepie01(f): 10:46pm On Dec 21, 2013
koyes:
well spoken...if only the sons of disobedience will listen.
thanks dearie,pls ignore that pervert dat wants to carry ppl along with him 2 hell..Even if u aint a virgin,so long as u've confessed and accepted Jesus as ur Lord and personal savior and 4saken ur old ways,even d devil cannot condemn u..May The good Lord strengthen u and endow u with more grace to stand.
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by AreaFada2: 11:32pm On Dec 21, 2013
Ladies are mostly 419 now. Many virgin but have been having se.x since age of 14 or 15.

Talking from experience not hearsay.
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by AreaFada2: 11:35pm On Dec 21, 2013
koyes:
Justify your rotten speech by mentioning who to you paid for sex on this thread.

Ashawo comes in many shapes and form these days.

Sex can be for Blackberry, iphone, ipad, Brazilian hair, school fees, house rent etc.
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by hotwax: 7:46am On Dec 22, 2013
Area-Fada:

Ashawo comes in many shapes and form these days.

Sex can be for Blackberry, iphone, ipad, Brazilian hair, school fees, house rent etc.
1000 likes
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by hotwax: 7:50am On Dec 22, 2013
cutiepie01: I bet u can never stand a chance with them.Hogwash!
he doesn't deserve the turture.
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by hotwax: 7:52am On Dec 22, 2013
Area-Fada:
Ladies are mostly 419 now. Many virgin but have been having se.x since age of 14 or 15.

Talking from experience not hearsay.
only a mumu will fall for fake virgin. There is a new rule in town. No pregnancy, no marriage. Who will marry a basket?
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by hotwax: 7:57am On Dec 22, 2013
andyanders:

Well stated answer to op's post here. Sometimes, I wonder the way people reason. How come op reason like an animal
the op is an animal. Fact. Humans are a class of animal. God gave them brains to make decisions about their lives, marriage etc.

that is why theses animals use their brain to decide that AS blood group should not marry another AS. Is blood group defined in the bible also? It takes animal to know that through the use of brain organ.

yes I am an animal too. I reason like one. And I am proud of it
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by hotwax: 8:01am On Dec 22, 2013
Eberex: I'm presently in a relationship and I don't intend to have sex with her, but if she insist then I have no choice but to.
my brother ask for sex.

it is true that the bible forbid it. But these ladies are aware if it and use that to handcuff us. After enjoying the best part of their lives with sugar daddies. They will start quoting bible when they have a fiancee. You are not a sheep. You are a man.
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by hotwax: 8:06am On Dec 22, 2013
rossete2020: Rubbish nd bad advice. Only those dt do not blive in prayer nd whose faith is weak dt would b mislead by dis trash...

yes you are right. You think God is a fool abi?

A lady that goes to church everyday. Hear,the world of God everyday. In the process of acquiring blackberry or iPad got pregnant aborted it with damaged womb.

Do you think such prayers are answered? Lol, God is not a fool. Infact if I meet such lady. I won't even pity her talkless of pray with her.

prayer ko, incantation ni
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by ademega(m): 8:23am On Dec 22, 2013
Which ever way , no carry yanmayanma disease go meet ur wife
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Snoggy(m): 10:00am On Dec 22, 2013
cutiepie01: huh?d biggest joke of the year.Ppl should learn to mind what they say,especially when it comes to God.
undecided
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by tensor77(m): 10:15am On Dec 22, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t: After reading some of the comments here,it's very clear that people will never support anything they feel is against them irrespective of its element of truth, having said that ,I wish to say that every point I mentioned is jus my opinion and i am in no way forcing it on anybody, but inasmuch as the religion is concerned we shud remember that times are fast changing, and we shud change with time, cos if u dnt change with time ,time will change without u
Don't be so crass and foolish. Look if you can't exercise self-control man up and admit it . Stop deceiving gullible people here with your negative generalisations.
Be that as it may don't ever expect to become great whilst you continue your promiscuity in the name of "testing", that is if you have not already been dealt with by runz gals. undecided
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by stanchidi(m): 4:02pm On Dec 22, 2013
Why must u test a girl before marriage?. Is dat wat u were created for?. Is it because u tink it's only d ladies dat need 2 be tested?, who is going 2 test u?. Pls I beg u, avoid pre-marital sex and save ur future. The fact everybody is doing d wrong thing dosen't make it right. Let's call a spade, a spade. Pre marital sex or the testing thing is so WRONG. Let's have a better understanding and begin to do the right thing. We all can do it. Thank you!.
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 22, 2013
@Op ur opinion are so wrong and deceptive
virgin or no virgin anyone who is saved or on the path of redemption should know dat dis is the world standard
God is truth and he never changes.
when u knw better, dis opinion wld definitely change.
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by chikachike86(m): 11:56pm On Dec 22, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t: smiley I won't give u the pleasure of reply u insult for insult...time will tell who the real baštárd is smiley
Perfect answer for a f00L. Just ignore d slowpoke,by their utterance you shall know them. That's talking about basta*rds on Nairaland.
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 23, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t:

Must u guys bring God into this undecided
Yes because he instituted it. Besides sexual fulfillment doesn't guarantee a successful married life. Friendship matters more, at least to me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Sex With Ex Girlfriend / When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) / Kenyan Man Shares Photo Of His Wife After Sex And Kenyans Come For Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.