Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,074 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With (76148 Views)

LADIES!!! Please Don't Ever Sit Like This Without Panties!! / Will You Ever Marry A Two Headed Woman / Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by fijiano202(m): 6:51pm On Dec 19, 2013
Question Pls-the different ladies wey u don sample their toto wide who go Marry them
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Beync(f): 7:12pm On Dec 19, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t:

Must u guys bring God into this undecided
who and what are you without God?

1 Like

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 19, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t: Seriously i won't advice any guy to marry a girl without first sampling her for the following reasons

1. Some girls have an offensive väginal odour ,that when get undressed the entire house go dey ooze undecided

2.some girls have vägina that is as loose as Nigerian local dogs , if u wait till ur wedding night before u find out ,na heavy cross u carry o grin

3. Some girls will jus lay on the bed like a bag of rice during sěx ,no excitement ,no style..if you marry this kind of woman , u go still dey go outside go fùck ashawo grin

4. Some girls can neva be satisfied " NEVER" even if u service them on per second fuckn, they will still be asking you that " wat have u done, that u are tired ? "...guys if u wait till ur wedding night before finding out " ur days no go long" grin

5. Some girls have spiritual husband ,that if u are straffin dem ..dey will be shaking and shouting. " spiritual spiritual spiritual ! " this one I had a personal experience o! shocked so if you wait till ur wedding night to find out " ur life will never be that same again lipsrsealed

and people wonder how the brain drain increases in Nigeria ?

1 Like

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Beync(f): 7:16pm On Dec 19, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t:

Must u guys bring God into this undecided
who and what are you without God?
you should consider God's view concerning important aspect of your life, including your sex life.

1 Like

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Waspy(m): 8:10pm On Dec 19, 2013
Choosing a life partner in Naija requires you going Spiritual oo. Pray and fast seriously. Marriage is like a proxy black market deal. I pray God helps me.
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by angelfranca(f): 9:01pm On Dec 19, 2013
the bibe said that sex is made for husband and wives and not boyfrnd and girlfrnd, young people has destroyed this world all in the name. of sex,let me ask this question, can you eat ur cake and have it bak? let me correct many marriages fails not becuse of sex but becos they did not seek God's face, if you make research vry well u will find out dat is not all that are livn as husband and wives were joined legally, some were pregnanted as a result of this sex and afta som years they began to find faults from each oda so the best is to avoid sex.....

1 Like

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by 190theclown: 9:15pm On Dec 19, 2013
Girls don begin preach

the bible also says thou shalt not ask your boyfriend for money until you've married him grin grin grin

15 Likes

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 19, 2013
190-the-clown:
Girls don begin preach

the bible also says thou shalt not ask your boyfriend for money until you've married him grin grin grin
you with girls and money sha grin
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by zeongeon: 11:27pm On Dec 19, 2013
If sex is d centre point for marriage then u guyz should b happy marrying prostitutes...there are gurls who will let u f...uck/test them before marriage,have no vaginal odour, have tight p...ussy, have no spiritual husband and at d end when u marry them will make ur life a living hell on earth with the possibility of killing d man at d end..so men b wise for marriage goes beyond testing drivin
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by kundi90(m): 11:33pm On Dec 19, 2013
Ye! Aliens have taken over the romance section. Mods please help us!!!
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by fijiano202(m): 11:40pm On Dec 19, 2013
angelfranca: the bibe said that sex is made for husband and wives and not boyfrnd and girlfrnd, young people has destroyed this world all in the name. of sex,let me ask this question, can you eat ur cake and have it bak? let me correct many marriages fails not becuse of sex but becos they did not seek God's face, if you make research vry well u will find out dat is not all that are livn as husband and wives were joined legally, some were pregnanted as a result of this sex and afta som years they began to find faults from each oda so the best is to avoid sex.....
Sister Franca,Are u a virgin

4 Likes

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by borntobegr8t(m): 11:53pm On Dec 19, 2013
zeongeon: If sex is d centre point for marriage then u guyz should b happy marrying prostitutes...there are gurls who will let u f...uck/test them before marriage,have no vaginal odour, have tight p...ussy, have no spiritual husband and at d end when u marry them will make ur life a living hell on earth with the possibility of killing d man at d end..so men b wise for marriage goes beyond testing drivin

Does that change the truth in post, the point is marriage comes with so many unforseen circumstances , let wise men avoid the avoidable....some pple wey neva go church this year come dey quote bible for me undecided

2 Likes

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by ignis: 11:54pm On Dec 19, 2013
Sex before marriage is a sin.

1 Like

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by borntobegr8t(m): 11:57pm On Dec 19, 2013
ignis: Sex before marriage is a sin.
please wat chapter and verse is it in the bible
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by borntobegr8t(m): 12:01am On Dec 20, 2013
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by borntobegr8t(m): 12:02am On Dec 20, 2013
angelfranca: the bibe said that sex is made for husband and wives and not boyfrnd and girlfrnd, young people has destroyed this world all in the name. of sex,let me ask this question, can you eat ur cake and have it bak? let me correct many marriages fails not becuse of sex but becos they did not seek God's face, if you make research vry well u will find out dat is not all that are livn as husband and wives were joined legally, some were pregnanted as a result of this sex and afta som years they began to find faults from each oda so the best is to avoid sex.....
this post has nothin to do with the bible for Christs sake ..this post is for rational men who want a "problem reduced" marriage ...omo I tire o! undecided

1 Like

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by seangy4konji: 12:13am On Dec 20, 2013
U must be kidding...i nor go through your nozzle well over 200 times before i marry you,maybe abort over 3 timesIt nor possible..U must be kidding me...I laugh in congolese...
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Truckpusher(m): 12:15am On Dec 20, 2013
OP your head dey there . grin grin grin

This op dey madt grin
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by borntobegr8t(m): 12:17am On Dec 20, 2013
seangy4konji: U must be kidding...i nor go through your nozzle well over 200 times before i marry you,maybe abort over 3 timesIt nor possible..U must be kidding me...I laugh in congolese...

Truckpusher: OP your head dey there . grin grin grin

This op dey madt grin

See reasonable men here grin

2 Likes

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Nobody: 12:29am On Dec 20, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t: Seriously i won't advice any guy to marry a girl without first sampling her for the following reasons

1. Some girls have an offensive väginal odour ,that when get undressed the entire house go dey ooze undecided

2.some girls have vägina that is as loose as Nigerian local dogs , if u wait till ur wedding night before u find out ,na heavy cross u carry o grin

3. Some girls will jus lay on the bed like a bag of rice during sěx ,no excitement ,no style..if you marry this kind of woman , u go still dey go outside go fùck ashawo grin

4. Some girls can neva be satisfied " NEVER" even if u service them on per second fuckn, they will still be asking you that " wat have u done, that u are tired ? "...guys if u wait till ur wedding night before finding out " ur days no go long" grin

5. Some girls have spiritual husband ,that if u are straffin dem ..dey will be shaking and shouting. " spiritual spiritual spiritual ! " this one I had a personal experience o! shocked so if you wait till ur wedding night to find out " ur life will never be that same again lipsrsealed
Op, in other word, you telling us to keep straffin our babes even when the Holy Bible teaches otherwise.....? I'm just curious o or avnt u read and tried to comprehendthe words of the holy Bible in Galatians 5 vs 17 to 19

1 Like

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Nobody: 12:29am On Dec 20, 2013

Op, in other word, you telling us to keep straffin our babes even when the Holy Bible teaches otherwise.....? I'm just curious o or avnt u read and tried to comprehendthe words of the holy Bible in Galatians 5 vs 17 to 19
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Obiagu1(m): 12:32am On Dec 20, 2013
Some people don't love their wives anymore because they don't enjoy sex with them.

Reason: They failed to sample it.

2 Likes

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Nobody: 12:51am On Dec 20, 2013
Beync: who and what are you without God?
God bless you, tell him o
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Boll2010: 2:31am On Dec 20, 2013
jimmy4x:
you a corward,I've been told many times until you comment with your cowardice!!!! How the fu!ck did you know STRAFF if you claim to be a pastor!!!!

Gaddemit!!!! I hate Christianity!! That's the most crazy and psychotic religion I've ever seen! Shame on you christians!!! Can't you just worship God without all these fuc!king junk you say everytime! Y'all can keep your junk to your fat belly!!! I guess you don't fu!ck,or you shove your middle finger in your ass!!!! Nansense!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Nobody: 6:30am On Dec 20, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t: please wat chapter and verse is it in the bible
If you have a Bible, just open to the book of Galatians 5 vs 17 to 21....make sure u read and understand the concluding part of 21...you should understand better.
if you truly are godly and wanna obey our Lord Jesus Christ, God will never disappoint you, you will surely get the kinda girl you want for marriage and the guilt of sin will be avoided....our canal minds is the problem we have, we shouldn't let our flesh dictates to us, we own it, we should be its controller....

2 Likes

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Nobody: 6:37am On Dec 20, 2013
Boll2010: you a corward,I've been told many times until you comment with your cowardice!!!! How the fu!ck did you know STRAFF if you claim to be a pastor!!!!

Gaddemit!!!! I hate Christianity!! That's the most crazy and psychotic religion I've ever seen! Shame on you christians!!! Can't you just worship God without all these fuc!king junk you say everytime! Y'all can keep your junk to your fat belly!!! I guess you don't fu!ck,or you shove your middle finger in your ass!!!! Nansense!!!!
Looool, oga calm down, read thru the OPs first post, you will find the word 'straff' in his post plus, why should that be a big deal to you, I went to uni, I made friends, good and bad, I mix with people everyday and hear them say the word straff, how does that mean, I'm straffin my girl just to av a blissful marriage, shud the word 'straff' be ur problem pls.....u don't v to speak ill of Christianity, no one is forcing you, ok? it's the plain truth, accepting it will only help you, don't go about attacking Christianity my friend, deal with the truth, whatsoever you decide on is your sole responsibility nd be ready to face the consequences, He'll fire is real, I'm not perfect, even if I'm free from fornication, I still struggle with some other sins nd without amending my ways, it's he'll fire, thats the bitter truth, no one is dictating what you should do, u own ur life buh that doesn't mean those who are ignorant of this act shouldn't be enlightened.

2 Likes

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by borntobegr8t(m): 6:39am On Dec 20, 2013
jimmy4x:
If you have a Bible, just open to the book of Galatians 5 vs 17 to 21....make sure u read and understand the concluding part of 21...you should understand better.
if you truly are godly and wanna obey our Lord Jesus Christ, God will never disappoint you, you will surely get the kinda girl you want for marriage and the guilt of sin will be avoided....our canal minds is the problem we have, we shouldn't let our flesh dictates to us, we own it, we should be its controller....
Pastor jimmy4x , in all sincerity , are the points above not also PART of determining factors to a happy marriage
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by borntobegr8t(m): 6:47am On Dec 20, 2013
No matter how much u guyz bring in Christianity and church into it...it wont change the fact that SOME girls are like that , and MAJORITY men can't stand it.

1 Like

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by passionate88: 6:48am On Dec 20, 2013
D lion'sheart:

SHORT UP YOUR MOUTH !

YOU DEY CRAZE ??

ANSWER THE QUESTION MY FRIEND: Are you a virgin

If you're not , did you marry the first girl you had intimacy with ??

If not , why

answer the forking questions man.............
see vex, oga cool down, na christmas period we dey.
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Nobody: 6:52am On Dec 20, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t: No matter how much u guyz bring in Christianity and church into it...it wont change the fact that SOME girls are like that , and MAJORITY men can't stand it.
Dearie, you have a point nd truth be told, I quite understand your point, buh that doesn't make it right, you know??
the words of the Holy Bible should be superior to whatever we mortal men think or believe is right except of course, you don't believe in God nd d Holy Bible don't you understand OP??
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Nobody: 7:00am On Dec 20, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t:
Pastor jimmy4x , in all sincerity , are the points above not also PART of determining factors to a happy marriage
Honestly they are, and u made sense posting them but the point still remains that, you can't and shouldn't do it your way and ignore God's way, u myt or still gonna be in regrets.....ok, aren't there other very, really important aspects that could cause you headache other than, body odour, vagi.na odour, spiritual husband nd d other aspect you emphasized on
I go into sins at times nd beg for forgiveness buh ow long I'm I gonna do that, what if I no longer have the grace to amend my ways, what if I die today, what if Christ's coming caught me unawares? These are things you should always think of before going against the words of God.
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by erad(m): 7:23am On Dec 20, 2013
jimmy4x:
Honestly they are, and u made sense posting them but the point still remains that, you can't do it your and ignore God's way, u myt or still gonna be in regrets.....ok, aren't there other very, really important aspects that could cause you headache other than, body odour, vagi.na odour, spiritual husband nd d other aspect you emphasized on
I go into sins at times nd beg for forgiveness buh ow long I'm I gonna do that, what if I no longer have the grace to amend my ways, what if I die today, what if Christ's coming caught me unawares? These are things you should always think of before going against the words of God.

Sir, I'll like you to understand that not everyone is a Christian and some people believe more in rationality than religion. Going by the statistics of marriages that have failed due to sex related issues, you'll discover the OP has valid points.

When a Christian comes and says his/her faith doesn't agree with such, I understand. The part I can't tolerate is trying to force their belief on others. For Christ's sake, respect the opinions and beliefs of others.

Christians are not tolerant of others at all and it's a very bad trend. Going by the years of psychological and mental torture muslims have been put through by Christians over the centuries, sometimes I ask myself if they should be blamed for their violent stance.

The essence of the whole jargons written up is for us to accommodate others regardless of our beliefs and association. If anyone feels they are superior, they should preach it to their members and family and not always try forcing it down the throat of others.

Not all those that call me father, will see the kingdom of God.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) / Sex With Ex Girlfriend / Kenyan Man Shares Photo Of His Wife After Sex And Kenyans Come For Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.