Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,504 members, 7,816,197 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With (76114 Views)

LADIES!!! Please Don't Ever Sit Like This Without Panties!! / Will You Ever Marry A Two Headed Woman / Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by hotwax: 7:46am On Dec 21, 2013
MsTeez: I can't believe you guys are dwelling on something so mundane. Do you really not have more pressing issues in your life than the tightness of a woman's vagina? I'm jealous of you if that's the case. After the first night, it's gone anyway. Abeg go and find ways to make money and make your lives better cos there is no gold or diamonds locked in with her virginity.
what of we that have made money? We should go and carry wide hole? The tightness is important. Abortion also make that hole wide. Who knows if the womb is gone.
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by hotwax: 7:52am On Dec 21, 2013
Most of you did not consider God when you are going about dishing out s**x. When you now want to marry, you will be using the word God to handcuff guys.

please leave God out of it. You left God out of it initially so why involve God now.

And to all fake pastors on nairaland. This has nothing to do with God. So don't come and use religion to scam us.

1 Like

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by phylp: 7:52am On Dec 21, 2013
the op is right judging wit the new world we now found ourselves.immorality among gals is skyrocketing..media n alds socialntwrkn site aint helping issue...frankly speakin all ds immorality and lifestyle we complaining about are caused by men with the op ideal..gals cant go bad or slip arund on their own,guys wit sweet mouth like ds op lure them to it..all ths aint happenin in the past men ar alwaz waiting for their nite!i think when we guys change our notion, attitude and if Godly in our ways...all ths point made wl be nullify..we wl surely av an atmosphere wit less licentious gals
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by hotwax: 7:54am On Dec 21, 2013
Where in the bible God says no premarital sex. Please give us a citations. Don't manipulate bible o. Give us the exact words.
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Ignatio(m): 7:55am On Dec 21, 2013
Ten pages already. Sex really sells.

Those of You that supports sex is not important in marriage are better off castrated.
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by vizkiz: 7:55am On Dec 21, 2013
niyitogun:
Sure, a lot of guys still respect ladies who are virgins and i am also one. Keep yourself and he would value you for life after marriage. That's one of the best gifts you can give your husband .

So peeps like dis still exist? undecided wt r we even sayinq sef Beinq a virqin z notinq 2 any quy (except frm fools! trust me on dt) i'v seen qurls dt qot married as a virqin buh dey have bad atitude(which applies 2 all d rest) virqins r proud like beinq a virqin means u are holy or u have qood brains....a virqin wif bad attitude is like an expensive car dt has ho break! angry

1 Like

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by vizkiz: 8:02am On Dec 21, 2013
winnymoh:
You need to grow up. Your mind set and thinking is so negative and I blv ur background and upgrowing is affecting u. How can u talk like u are not polished. U can never marry A good woman. Am not cursing u. Since all you know ur life is sex.do u even have a job?

E-diot angry so cuz he's fuckinq around means e doz nt hav a Job...u berra stop tinkinq like a fool...ur welcome undecided
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by hotwax: 8:03am On Dec 21, 2013
phylp: the op is right judging wit the new world we now found ourselves.immorality among gals is skyrocketing..media n alds socialntwrkn site aint helping issue...frankly speakin all ds immorality and lifestyle we complaining about are caused by men with the op ideal..gals cant go bad or slip arund on their own,guys wit sweet mouth like ds op lure them to it..all ths aint happenin in the past men ar alwaz waiting for their nite!i think when we guys change our notion, attitude and if Godly in our ways...all ths point made wl be nullify..we wl surely av an atmosphere wit less licentious gals
hold it there. Women are the problems to humanity even from Adam and eve era. Everywhere they are, they always poison it. E.g a lady in my company came for IT. The second week she started wearing semi naked cloth to work and always go sit in MD's office. Always doing eye service for our MD. The MD is a discipline man. But he fall at the end. The lady is now arrogant to all full staff. Imagine an IT student controlling staffs with her virgi*na.

Don't give us excuse about how guys are bad. Women are devil. It is one thing for a guy to approach a girl, it is another thong to say "no" to him. Must they open their legs to any man that come.

1 Like

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by hotwax: 8:08am On Dec 21, 2013
Ignatio: Ten pages already. Sex really sells.

Those of You that supports sex is not important in marriage are better off castrated.
Those set of people are unrealistic. They will always cheat on their wife. They see marriage as a protocol that must be observed. They can always go out and cheat after marriage.

They are the problems of this society
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by hardeyincah(m): 8:22am On Dec 21, 2013
nice topic.
now to the ladies !
how will u feel if u get to know that ur husband is impotent that NIGHT after ur wedding?
but u would av known if u consider op adivice/topic....
this topic is of benefit to both sex.
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by GentleMimi: 8:25am On Dec 21, 2013
nneh1: this is not how born to be great people reason.you can never be great with this reasoning.
Loooooooooo! Ur head dey there,mbok! See as guys dey analyse women like sey them be objects and not beings created by God. Peeps wey dey complain sey the babe hole wide like desrt space,no be dem follow widen other babes hole? Crazy dudes! Hahahahahaa. Anyway,each to his own. It all depends on the babe in question to say yes or no. I don see many cases where the guy don taste oooooo tire,finally decide sey okro soup don tire am,egusi tins on board.Babes,use ya heads! You deserve more!!!

3 Likes

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by shineeye1: 8:31am On Dec 21, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t: After reading some of the comments here,it's very clear that people will never support anything they feel is against them irrespective of its element of truth, having said that ,I wish to say that every point I mentioned is jus my opinion and i am in no way forcing it on anybody, but inasmuch as the religion is concerned we shud remember that times are fast changing, and we shud change with time, cos if u dnt change with time ,time will change without u

Your real identity is coming out! A student of the school of changing times! Follow your school of change. I will follow the school that never change- the old school of the unchanging WORD of God.
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by GentleMimi: 8:32am On Dec 21, 2013
oluemmakay: Fellow Nairalander, dont be beclouded by the reasons stated above. Its a piece of advise from d pit of hell. I rather say... Dont not marry outside God's purpose for your life. He instituted marriage from the beginin.
Bless u! There are very few people with this mindset. Our parents never had this mentality,but they enjoyed their marriages. People now ''do'' God's work for him,even go to the extent of ''thinking'' on his behalf.No one is interested in placing God at the forefront of their marriages...No wonder we have a high rate of broken marriages.
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by shineeye1: 8:37am On Dec 21, 2013
hotwax: Where in the bible God says no premarital sex. Please give us a citations. Don't manipulate bible o. Give us the exact words.

Ephesians 5:3 But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints;
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by GentleMimi: 8:42am On Dec 21, 2013
Wow! What a thread. But i'm really dicouraged by many comments here. Most guys are not even interested in the moral values of the women yet to be the mothers of their children.Nobody values ''depth'' anymore.I weep for the generation unborn.....outstanding people are almost extinct.
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Dalazyou(m): 8:47am On Dec 21, 2013
i 4 like 2 go 4 de number 4 gals oooo cos dat a kul challenge
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by shineeye1: 8:51am On Dec 21, 2013
Some people come on air either ignorant of their mission or outright conscious agents of demons to REWRITE THE STANDARD. As adults, we all stole at a certain stage in our lives. Maybe petty domestic theft or something like that. Because we stole, do we now come on air to justify theft of any magnitude? Do we now seek to rewrite the standard that stealing is bad? But these determined sons of belial are hell bent on justifying and standadizing the immoral! What an unfortunate missionary!
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by toprealman: 9:06am On Dec 21, 2013
Bigflamie: Why would a guy got married without checking her out? its really necessary to avoid lifetime regrets. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Check your grammar boss.
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by adeyrule(m): 9:17am On Dec 21, 2013
vizkiz: why wuld u have a qf in d 1st place without 4kinq her I'v neva done dt sha...

Two month sef too much na every week

Always 4kinq dem btwn 2months grin

1 Like

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Opengates(m): 9:17am On Dec 21, 2013
oluemmakay: Fellow Nairalander, dont be beclouded by the reasons stated above. Its a piece of advise from d pit of hell. I rather say... Dont not marry outside God's purpose for your life. He instituted marriage from the beginin.

You are blessed in Jesus name! Pls, pm me for a copy of my new book titled "Do not marry a born again christian brother/sister".

Complement of the seasons to you and the whole house.

Shalom
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Bond008(m): 9:19am On Dec 21, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t:

Must u guys bring God into this undecided
why not? without god theres no marriage cos he alone instituted it.
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by hotwax: 9:26am On Dec 21, 2013
shine-eye:

Ephesians 5:3 But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints;
where is marriage mentioned or premarital sex? That's what I am saying. They always twist the bible
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by hotwax: 9:31am On Dec 21, 2013
[quote author=adeyrule][/quote]
if you don't somebody else will do it for you. Even their pastor will. They will come here and play saint. Whereas we know what,they do to sisters in the church.
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by adeyrule(m): 9:43am On Dec 21, 2013
Beync: who and what are you without God?
you should consider God's view concerning important aspect of your life, including your sex life.
bros tins don change ooo d world is nw corrupt,runs girl after he pussy don ruin stiLl wan maRry innocent man,so y we no go test?abi mk we marry finish com dey enter well so tey we go dey hiss wen suppose dey njoy?dis world don spoil pass d one wey dey inside bible n quran,so na solution of five we go take solve 5
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Greenslicks: 9:45am On Dec 21, 2013
shocked[color=#990000][/color][quote author=farem]WHEN I READ THRO THESE YOUR 'REASONS', I COULDN'T HELP BUT SHAKING MY HEAD.
HOW ON EARTH CAN YOU CONFIRM THESE BY JUST HAVING SEX WITH A GAL?
HAVE SEEN A LovePeddler/FORNICATOR WHO GOES ABOUT WITH DIRTY VESSEL?
ARE U NOT AWARE THAT MERE OPENING IT FOR U SUGGEST D 'WIDENESS'?
SO SPIRIT HUSBANDS WILL BE DETECTED BY COMMITTING FORNICATION?
SO A GAL WHO BENDS ON MARRYING U WILL COMPLAIN SHE IS NOT SATISFIED BY U?
You came here promoting the way of Perdition through your warped upbringing, exposure, orientation and inclination.
I have never seen any one as deceived!
YOUR SOLUTION (If you are not willing to listen to d voice of reason): Marriage is not about sex, go out and be free with prostitutes
[/quote
In Dis End tym, m not surprised 2c d Devil speak n pple rush 2 honour it, not minding d bitterness of God towards dis deceit! Lets speak d truth we myt just b saving a life.
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by oluwaseunla(m): 10:09am On Dec 21, 2013
hotwax: where is marriage mentioned or premarital sex? That's what I am saying. They always twist the bible

Are you for real? What's the definition of fornication?
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Caprison(m): 10:19am On Dec 21, 2013
emmaebi: Wen u want to buy sardine from D supermarket or anywhere, do you tell the person selling Dat let me open the sardine and taste the fish so dat I will know whether it is sweet or if I like it before I decide whether to buy it or not. angry ur action is equivalent to stealing and foolishness
You dnt Need to open it but rather check the expire date....Girls of Nowadays goes about with expired virginity....you may try going in finally and you discover she gat a slack hymen or a kind of plastic surgery has been done to keep it intact. ...op gat point but i won't buy the idea cus ma religious belief forbids it.....
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by chemicool: 10:21am On Dec 21, 2013
nneh1: this is not how born to be great people reason.you can never be great with this reasoning.

Why the curse? What he said is the truth, you either take it or leave it. Everybody bleeps, even married pastors Bleep other women if we are to take it to a religious level.
Some women's vaginas smell like rotten egg. It's a fact. Can you marry somebody like that? I have dumped a number of women due to the bad stench coming out of their pussys. I can't live with it.
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by chemicool: 10:31am On Dec 21, 2013
underscore:

Our existence is ALL about GOD. He must be brought into EVERYTHING we do!

You don't have to bring God to issues like this. And don't judge anybody. Let God do the judging.
As for the topic, it's a fact. I must have sex before marriage. Infact, she must be pregnant gaan. Na so I want am.
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by nneh1(f): 10:31am On Dec 21, 2013
jmoore: I will marry a virgin. No testing.
bros as you wan marry a V try and be/remain one.
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by jmoore(m): 10:33am On Dec 21, 2013
nneh1: bros as you wan marry a V try and be/remain one.
That's my lifestyle.
A bum nwoke na amaghi nwanyi.

1 Like

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Caprison(m): 10:42am On Dec 21, 2013
borax sexy: OMG.. Guys like u still exist!!! U've given me all the encouragement and motivation I need to remain a virgin till I get married ... Tnks so much!
Ur Username is bora SEXY and he is giving you all the encouragement and motivation u
need to remain a virgin till u get married....who is deceiving who? ...ur kind of girl gets laid by lover boys and when he bullshit you,without any other alternative, you come back to tell him HE IS THE BEST THING THAT CAN EVER HAPPEN TO YOU...jst like the story i read about a girl who got pregnant,abort it and then comeback to tell his toy boyfriend she fake the pregnancy to test him....

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Sex With Ex Girlfriend / When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) / What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.