Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,134 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With (76119 Views)

LADIES!!! Please Don't Ever Sit Like This Without Panties!! / Will You Ever Marry A Two Headed Woman / Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by boraxsexy: 11:41pm On Dec 20, 2013
jmoore: I will marry a virgin. No testing.
OMG.. Guys like u still exist!!! U've given me all the encouragement and motivation I need to remain a virgin till I get married ... Tnks so much!

2 Likes

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by frenzybest(m): 11:48pm On Dec 20, 2013
farem: WHEN I READ THRO THESE YOUR 'REASONS', I COULDN'T HELP BUT SHAKING MY HEAD.
HOW ON EARTH CAN YOU CONFIRM THESE BY JUST HAVING SEX WITH A GAL?
HAVE SEEN A LovePeddler/FORNICATOR WHO GOES ABOUT WITH DIRTY VESSEL?
ARE U NOT AWARE THAT MERE OPENING IT FOR U SUGGEST D 'WIDENESS'?
SO SPIRIT HUSBANDS WILL BE DETECTED BY COMMITTING FORNICATION?
SO A GAL WHO BENDS ON MARRYING U WILL COMPLAIN SHE IS NOT SATISFIED BY U?
You came here promoting the way of Perdition through your warped upbringing, exposure, orientation and inclination.
I have never seen any one as deceived!
YOUR SOLUTION (If you are not willing to listen to d voice of reason): Marriage is not about sex, go out and be free with prostitutes
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by badmuspeace(m): 11:52pm On Dec 20, 2013
5. Some girls have spiritual husband ,that if u are straffin dem ..dey will be shaking and shouting. " spiritual spiritual spiritual ! " this one I had a personal experience o! shocked so if you wait till ur wedding night to find out " ur life will never be that same again lipsrsealed........... it maybe the girls ringtone nw.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Mightymanna(m): 11:53pm On Dec 20, 2013
[/color]
Philip Tosin: Are u now wiser than God who says NO to premarital sex? Do u live by the standard of men or by the standard of God?
[color=]
Philip Tosin: Are u now wiser than God who says NO to premarital sex? Do u live by the standard of men or by the standard of God?
thank you brother nowadays people seem like they forget about the existence of God but its the bitter truth
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by MsTeez: 11:57pm On Dec 20, 2013
I can't believe you guys are dwelling on something so mundane. Do you really not have more pressing issues in your life than the tightness of a woman's vagina? I'm jealous of you if that's the case. After the first night, it's gone anyway. Abeg go and find ways to make money and make your lives better cos there is no gold or diamonds locked in with her virginity.
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by valdprof: 12:06am On Dec 21, 2013
oluemmakay: Fellow Nairalander, dont be beclouded by the reasons stated above. Its a piece of advise from d pit of hell. I rather say... Dont not marry outside God's purpose for your life. He instituted marriage from the beginin.
taaaaaaa gbafuo
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by buoye1(m): 12:08am On Dec 21, 2013
This should be moved to d jokes section.....Tnk God ma ghel na Virgingringringringringrin
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Rachygee(f): 12:16am On Dec 21, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t: Seriously i won't advice any guy to marry a girl without first sampling her for the following reasons

1. Some girls have an offensive väginal odour ,that when get undressed the entire house go dey ooze undecided

2.some girls have vägina that is as loose as Nigerian local dogs , if u wait till ur wedding night before u find out ,na heavy cross u carry o grin

3. Some girls will jus lay on the bed like a bag of rice during sěx ,no excitement ,no style..if you marry this kind of woman , u go still dey go outside go fùck ashawo grin

4. Some girls can neva be satisfied " NEVER" even if u service them on per second fuckn, they will still be asking you that " wat have u done, that u are tired ? "...guys if u wait till ur wedding night before finding out " ur days no go long" grin

5. Some girls have spiritual husband ,that if u are straffin dem ..dey will be shaking and shouting. " spiritual spiritual spiritual ! " this one I had a personal experience o! shocked so if you wait till ur wedding night to find out " ur life will never be that same again lipsrsealed
gooo for you that want to test yet you still want a virgin,
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by thehunted(m): 12:33am On Dec 21, 2013
I'm sorry if my earlier post was harsh when I said that MOST GIRLS ARE WHO.RES. I never said all girls. Now let us understand the op. There are several runs girls and loose girls are everywhere. Isn't it imperative that a guy checks the woman he is going to marry since he can't ascertain if his woman wa once a runs girls or a loose girl. A very experienced guy will know if the girl has been sharing the thing to whoever. You can't hide it. It is for this reason that most guys flee from some girls after sometime. These guys don't tell the girls that 'the place' isn't okay and the babes will just go telling everyone that guys just want one time sex. It's a big lie. IF UR ATTITUDE AND LIFESTYLE IS OKAY AND THAT 'V JAY ' IS IN GOOD CONDITION,THERE IS NO WAY A SANE GUY WHO LIKES YOU WILL LEAVE YOU. let's tell ourselves d truth sometimes.
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by thehunted(m): 12:37am On Dec 21, 2013
MsTeez: I can't believe you guys are dwelling on something so mundane. Do you really not have more pressing issues in your life than the tightness of a woman's vagina? I'm jealous of you if that's the case. After the first night, it's gone anyway. Abeg go and find ways to make money and make your lives better cos there is no gold or diamonds locked in with her virginity.

Cos u gave utd out to a sugar daddy
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Nobody: 1:22am On Dec 21, 2013
If marriage is just about sex, I think I'm ready to remain single for life. Mind you! I'm not a virgingrin and you may never be able to break my record on " women affairs" in ten lifetimes:O. But you know, OP, this your line of reasoning is so out of place. @OP, how does it feel to lust after a good-looking Lady only to discover all those things you listed up there? Sucks right?grin
Well, I happen to be in a relationship with a Lady, who according to your criteria, is an Ideal Woman, plus she's ok in other ways, but she just doesn't measure up to the kind of Woman I want for a Wife. So your write-up is lacking in substance to explain that love matters most.

If you end up marrying your dream wife tested and ok, and the excitement wears out-certainly, it will- then you'll realise how costly it is to make a decision using a factor that yields dimininshing returns.

3 Likes

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Caprison(m): 2:05am On Dec 21, 2013
okpara ugo:

It is natural. A girl can still date 20 men and have a tight spot.
Same reason why Mr op suggest we should test b4 choosing...
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Caprison(m): 2:12am On Dec 21, 2013
segello58:

i can't believe this topic made it to front page

ops your post will make the guys really that they will never spare any lady even though its obvious the relationship is never going to lead to marriage think twice.

and moderator you are helping by promoting it.

if we throw a stone in the market,

remember you have sisters, relative and you are also going to have female child
Love n sex is deeply stick on karma...U ain't a virgin n the one's u straff are someone's daughter,sister or even mother...so definitely,ur daughter or sister will suffer the same...if at all it wasn't done intensionally...
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Caprison(m): 2:19am On Dec 21, 2013
doteb:
If u continue dis way, how many will u sample? Try and change that mentality O°˚˚˚
Hmmm...Ur wife is at stake grin... No dulling...Retaliate now wink wink
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by adino(m): 4:11am On Dec 21, 2013
nneh1: this is not how born to be great people reason.you can never be great with this reasoning.

Madam Judge Judgina Which type of the listed are you.
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by underscore: 5:24am On Dec 21, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t:

Must u guys bring God into this undecided

Our existence is ALL about GOD. He must be brought into EVERYTHING we do!
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by niyitogun(m): 5:40am On Dec 21, 2013
borax sexy: OMG.. Guys like u still exist!!! U've given me all the encouragement and motivation I need to remain a virgin till I get married ... Tnks so much!

Sure, a lot of guys still respect ladies who are virgins and i am also one. Keep yourself and he would value you for life after marriage. That's one of the best gifts you can give your husband .
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Aewesomz: 5:55am On Dec 21, 2013
Sex b4 marriage dos'nt guarantee d succes of marriage plz marry according to God standard .
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Nobody: 6:12am On Dec 21, 2013
farem: WHEN I READ THRO THESE YOUR 'REASONS', I COULDN'T HELP BUT SHAKING MY HEAD.
SO A GAL WHO BENDS ON MARRYING U WILL COMPLAIN SHE IS NOT SATISFIED BY U?
You came here promoting the way of Perdition through your warped upbringing, exposure, orientation and inclination.
YOUR SOLUTION (If you are not willing to listen to d voice of reason): Marriage is not about sex, go out and be free with prostitutes
you must be a girl i swearugod,THE O.P's OPINION IS THE FACT AND IN TODAY'S WORLD MOST GIRLS BREASTS DON FALL SO TEEEE U GO TINK SAY THE BREASTS DON FALL IN LOVE WITH HER STOMACH & DON'T EVEN START WITH THE LOOSE P*SSY.APART FROM A GIRLS THESE ARE THINGS ANY REASONABLE GUY SHOULD CHECK FOR HIS OWN GOOD AND THAT GIRL 'nneh1' i bet she is has 1,2 or all of the thing the op mentioned.our fathers use to marry their wifes without having s*x then cos their girls then keeps themselves and IN THIS 2013 U WANT TO DO THAT WHEN 98% OF GIRLS NOW ARE FORKING UP AND DOWN,HAVING ABORTIONS,DOIN PROSTITUTION CALLING IT RUNS,DATING MULTIPLE GUYS/SUGAR DADDIES AND MILLIONS OF OTHER NEFARIOUS THINGS THEY DO NOWADAYS!!!FOR ME I WILL NOT ONLY F*CK HER I WILL IMPREGNANT HER AND COMFIRM WETHER HER WOMB IS STILL INTACT BEFORE MARRYING HER PERIOD because ITS ONLY A GUY THAT IS A LEARNER OR A MAGA WILL THINK OTHERWISE,IF U HAVE BEEN GOING AROUND AND KNOWS WHAT THIS GIRLS ARE DOING MY BROTHERS U WILL CONSIDER WHAT THEY O.P IS SAYING.AS WE R DISCUSSING HERE SOME GIRLS R F*CKING THE HELL OUT OF THEIR P*SSY AND USING IT AS AN ATM MACHINE INSTEAD WHAT TO ENJOY WITH THEIR HUSBAND!! O.P GOD BLESS U COS UR NOT DECIEVING ANY GUY U ARE JUST HELPING THEM TO LET THEM KNOW WETIN THEM SOPOZ KNOW ALREADY.MY BROTHER IF A GIRL SAYS NO SEX TILL UR WEDDING NIGHT SAY OK IF U CAN 'COMFIRM' THAT SHE IS A VIRGIN OR ELSE U WILL LIVE TO REGRET IT LIKE A CLOSE FRIEND OF MINE.BE WISE DON'T LET THESE MILLENIUM GIRLS DECEIVE U WITH THEIR PRANKS.EVEN THE CHURCH IS NOW A CAMP WHERE RETIRED RUNS GIRLS COME TO LOOK FOR HUSBAND AFTER RUBBISHING THEMSELVES MTCHEEEW.YES WE MEN ARE ALSO INVOLVED WE F*CK and do other crazy things too but after everything we want to marry a good wife material,who doesnt want to?so if u are one of these girls that goes around with the 'WHAT A MAN CAN DO A WOMAN CAN DO BETTER' good luck with that.'know' a girl before u marry her.my 1kobo

3 Likes

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by BlossomP: 6:22am On Dec 21, 2013
[b][/b]AfroK said men are d 'Master key' and so they are licensed to sleep around and go unscathed. That is warped reasoning. The Creator never intended it that way, and believe it or not, such acts of frivolity come haunting such men sooner or later. God's standard of fidelity and loyalty can never be faulted.

As for you, PureOhio, pls what makes you think that 'sex is d most important thing In marriage'? Granted sex is an integral part of marriage but sex alone cannot make a marriage successful. The secret of a truly successful marriage lies in d hands of the one who originated marriage - God Himself. Follow his standards and u'll never be disappointed.
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by wonogh: 6:25am On Dec 21, 2013
SO A GAL WHO IS BENT ON MARRYING U WILL COMPLAIN SHE IS NOT SATISFIED BY U?

REAL FOOD FOR SERIOUS CONSIDERATION.
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Sanguine(f): 6:26am On Dec 21, 2013
[quote
author=born_to_be_gr8t]
Does that change the truth in post, the point is marriage comes with so
many unforseen circumstances , let wise men avoid the avoidable....some
pple wey neva go church this year come dey quote bible for me
undecided[/quote]

You do not have to go to church to be able to ''quote'' the bible. Going to church has never made anyone a christian, just as going to the garage has never made a anyone a car! it never would... ever!
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Sanguine(f): 6:29am On Dec 21, 2013
[quote
author=Boll2010] you a corward,I've been told many times until you
comment with your cowardice!!!! How the fu!ck did you know STRAFF if you
claim to be a pastor!!!!

Gaddemit!!!! I hate Christianity!! That's the most crazy and psychotic
religion I've ever seen! Shame on you christians!!! Can't you just
worship God without all these fuc!king junk you say everytime! Y'all can
keep your junk to your fat belly!!! I guess you don't fu!ck,or you
shove your middle finger in your ass!!!! Nansense!!!![/quote]

grin grin boll boll bollgrin grin smh for you! :-/
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Nobody: 6:37am On Dec 21, 2013
MsTeez: I can't believe you guys are dwelling on something so mundane. Do you really not have more pressing issues in your life than the tightness of a woman's vagina? I'm jealous of you if that's the case. After the first night, it's gone anyway. Abeg go and find ways to make money and make your lives better cos there is no gold or diamonds locked in with her virginity.
i swearugod ur v'jay is loose lmao lol most gals that r going against the o.p's criteria are guilty of some of d tinz the o.p listed above. guys by the way they respond to this thread we shall know them.
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Sanguine(f): 6:39am On Dec 21, 2013
chronique: Too many stupid people on NL these days and the rate at which they join,is amazing. undecided

gringrin I tell you. grinangry
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Sanguine(f): 6:46am On Dec 21, 2013
viktor556: ...... Can't you write a single sentence in plain English

Now you bet that's one very good example of what 6 good months of The ASSU strike has caused. grinsmiley
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by winnymoh: 6:47am On Dec 21, 2013
Heineken: Mehn! Wat's even the aim of keeping a gf without f.ucking her? Me must f.uck and test any girl before I marry her o. I dey mad? I must know the paramanter kolloruntom and even f.uck her well sef.

You need to grow up. Your mind set and thinking is so negative and I blv ur background and upgrowing is affecting u. How can u talk like u are not polished. U can never marry A good woman. Am not cursing u. Since all you know ur life is sex.do u even have a job?
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by wonogh: 6:47am On Dec 21, 2013
icedbeatz: you must be a girl i swearugod,THE O.P's OPINION IS THE FACT AND IN TODAY'S WORLD MOST GIRLS BREASTS DON FALL SO TEEEE U GO TINK SAY THE BREASTS DON FALL IN LOVE WITH HER STOMACH & DON'T EVEN START WITH THE LOOSE P*SSY.APART FROM A GIRLS THESE ARE THINGS ANY REASONABLE GUY SHOULD CHECK FOR HIS OWN GOOD AND THAT GIRL 'nneh1' i bet she is has 1,2 or all of the thing the op mentioned.our fathers use to marry their wifes without having s*x then cos their girls then keeps themselves and IN THIS 2013 U WANT TO DO THAT WHEN 98% OF GIRLS NOW ARE FORKING UP AND DOWN,HAVING ABORTIONS,DOIN PROSTITUTION CALLING IT RUNS,DATING MULTIPLE GUYS/SUGAR DADDIES AND MILLIONS OF OTHER NEFARIOUS THINGS THEY DO NOWADAYS!!!FOR ME I WILL NOT ONLY F*CK HER I WILL IMPREGNANT HER AND COMFIRM WETHER HER WOMB IS STILL INTACT BEFORE MARRYING HER PERIOD because ITS ONLY A GUY THAT IS A LEARNER OR A MAGA WILL THINK OTHERWISE,IF U HAVE BEEN GOING AROUND AND KNOWS WHAT THIS GIRLS ARE DOING MY BROTHERS U WILL CONSIDER WHAT THEY O.P IS SAYING.AS WE R DISCUSSING HERE SOME GIRLS R F*CKING THE HELL OUT OF THEIR P*SSY AND USING IT AS AN ATM MACHINE INSTEAD WHAT TO ENJOY WITH THEIR HUSBAND!! O.P GOD BLESS U COS UR NOT DECIEVING ANY GUY U ARE JUST HELPING THEM TO LET THEM KNOW WETIN THEM SOPOZ KNOW ALREADY.MY BROTHER IF A GIRL SAYS NO SEX TILL UR WEDDING NIGHT SAY OK IF U CAN 'COMFIRM' THAT SHE IS A VIRGIN OR ELSE U WILL LIVE TO REGRET IT LIKE A CLOSE FRIEND OF MINE.BE WISE DON'T LET THESE MILLENIUM GIRLS DECEIVE U WITH THEIR PRANKS.EVEN THE CHURCH IS NOW A CAMP WHERE RETIRED RUNS GIRLS COME TO LOOK FOR HUSBAND AFTER RUBBISHING THEMSELVES MTCHEEEW.YES WE MEN ARE ALSO INVOLVED WE F*CK and do other crazy things too but after everything we want to marry a good wife material,who doesnt want to?so if u are one of these girls that goes around with the 'WHAT A MAN CAN DO A WOMAN CAN DO BETTER' good luck with that.'know' a girl before u marry her.my 1kobo

Follow this advice & behold YOUR HIV/AIDS.COM
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by wonogh: 6:49am On Dec 21, 2013
icedbeatz: you must be a girl i swearugod,THE O.P's OPINION IS THE FACT AND IN TODAY'S WORLD MOST GIRLS BREASTS DON FALL SO TEEEE U GO TINK SAY THE BREASTS DON FALL IN LOVE WITH HER STOMACH & DON'T EVEN START WITH THE LOOSE P*SSY.APART FROM A GIRLS THESE ARE THINGS ANY REASONABLE GUY SHOULD CHECK FOR HIS OWN GOOD AND THAT GIRL 'nneh1' i bet she is has 1,2 or all of the thing the op mentioned.our fathers use to marry their wifes without having s*x then cos their girls then keeps themselves and IN THIS 2013 U WANT TO DO THAT WHEN 98% OF GIRLS NOW ARE FORKING UP AND DOWN,HAVING ABORTIONS,DOIN PROSTITUTION CALLING IT RUNS,DATING MULTIPLE GUYS/SUGAR DADDIES AND MILLIONS OF OTHER NEFARIOUS THINGS THEY DO NOWADAYS!!!FOR ME I WILL NOT ONLY F*CK HER I WILL IMPREGNANT HER AND COMFIRM WETHER HER WOMB IS STILL INTACT BEFORE MARRYING HER PERIOD because ITS ONLY A GUY THAT IS A LEARNER OR A MAGA WILL THINK OTHERWISE,IF U HAVE BEEN GOING AROUND AND KNOWS WHAT THIS GIRLS ARE DOING MY BROTHERS U WILL CONSIDER WHAT THEY O.P IS SAYING.AS WE R DISCUSSING HERE SOME GIRLS R F*CKING THE HELL OUT OF THEIR P*SSY AND USING IT AS AN ATM MACHINE INSTEAD WHAT TO ENJOY WITH THEIR HUSBAND!! O.P GOD BLESS U COS UR NOT DECIEVING ANY GUY U ARE JUST HELPING THEM TO LET THEM KNOW WETIN THEM SOPOZ KNOW ALREADY.MY BROTHER IF A GIRL SAYS NO SEX TILL UR WEDDING NIGHT SAY OK IF U CAN 'COMFIRM' THAT SHE IS A VIRGIN OR ELSE U WILL LIVE TO REGRET IT LIKE A CLOSE FRIEND OF MINE.BE WISE DON'T LET THESE MILLENIUM GIRLS DECEIVE U WITH THEIR PRANKS.EVEN THE CHURCH IS NOW A CAMP WHERE RETIRED RUNS GIRLS COME TO LOOK FOR HUSBAND AFTER RUBBISHING THEMSELVES MTCHEEEW.YES WE MEN ARE ALSO INVOLVED WE F*CK and do other crazy things too but after everything we want to marry a good wife material,who doesnt want to?so if u are one of these girls that goes around with the 'WHAT A MAN CAN DO A WOMAN CAN DO BETTER' good luck with that.'know' a girl before u marry her.my 1kobo

Follow this advice & behold YOUR HIV/AIDS.COM
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by femyomotola(m): 7:08am On Dec 21, 2013
I no follow people but the truth must be yarn! Those commenting against this post are assumed to be pretenders! Don't be surprised that they are the ones even begging to be bleeped! Comparing dis era to Jesus era? Big mistake! You suppose ride horse frm naija to america cox no aircraft then except witchcraft!
Don't compare dis era to John the baptist era! Only God fit judge premarital sex no be pretenders like you all....
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by borntobegr8t(m): 7:24am On Dec 21, 2013
After reading some of the comments here,it's very clear that people will never support anything they feel is against them irrespective of its element of truth, having said that ,I wish to say that every point I mentioned is jus my opinion and i am in no way forcing it on anybody, but inasmuch as the religion is concerned we shud remember that times are fast changing, and we shud change with time, cos if u dnt change with time ,time will change without u
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by sammyzacks(m): 7:25am On Dec 21, 2013
@OP
I will give you 5 reasons why you must give your life to Christ:

1. You will experience a better life. you will receive grace and power to live above sin.
2. You will be free from destruction. Anyone that is not born again is an endangered specie. The devil will gradually gravitate you to death and hell.
3. You will enjoy divine wisdom and direction. You will be free from the deceptive opinions of men that lead to no profit.
4.you will be free from fear of tomorrow, because God will guarantee you a great future.
5. When your life is over here on earth you have a sure hope of spending eternity with God in heaven.

I strongly recommend you consider these benefits and do something about it today!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Sex With Ex Girlfriend / When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) / Kenyan Man Shares Photo Of His Wife After Sex And Kenyans Come For Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.