Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,762 members, 7,809,929 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With (76064 Views)

LADIES!!! Please Don't Ever Sit Like This Without Panties!! / Will You Ever Marry A Two Headed Woman / Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by kossyablaze(m): 11:01am On Dec 21, 2013
nneh1: this is not how born to be great people reason.you can never be great with this reasoning.
u wan make I marry ashawo wey get smelly pussy ba? ode! !! aint u familiar with the tested n trusted ish b4 u purchase some goods?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by farem: 11:20am On Dec 21, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]
hotwax: Where in the bible God says no premarital sex. Please give us a citations. Don't manipulate bible o. Give us the exact words.

1ST CORINTHIANS 6:18 "Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body."

HEBREW 13: 4 "Marriage is honorable in all and the bed undefiled: whoremongers and adulterers God will judge."

Revelation 21:8: But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

1ST CORINTHIANS 10:8 "Neither let us commit fornication as some of them committed, and fell in one day twenty-three thousand."{NOTE:The curse of king balak through prophet Balaam could only work. BUT just by pure blood (of God) mixing with contaminated blood (of edomites girls) Numbers 25:1-9, they became vulnerable. Remember Balaam has told balak earlier that 'no divination nor enchantment' would work against Israelites, BUT when Satan moved them (as he's been moving you), hitherto unassailable people, became cursed! CURSES ARE NETWORKED VIA FORNICATION]
IT'S NOT EASY BUT SUBMITTING TO JESUS, COMMITTING IT INTO HIS HAND AND TRUSTING IN HIM, WILL WORK THE MIRACLE! " I can do ALL THINGS thro Christ that strengthens me...Phil. 4:19 (The holy 419!)

1 Like

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by manchi: 11:20am On Dec 21, 2013
jmoore: I will marry a virgin. No testing.

You no dey hear word abi...
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by holuphisayor(m): 11:22am On Dec 21, 2013
Caprison:
Ur Username is bora SEXY and he is giving you all the encouragement and motivation u
need to remain a virgin till u get married....who is deceiving who? ...ur kind of girl gets laid by lover boys and when he bullshit you,without any other alternative, you come back to tell him HE IS THE BEST THING THAT CAN EVER HAPPEN TO YOU...jst like the story i read about a girl who got pregnant,abort it and then comeback to tell his toy boyfriend she fake the pregnancy to test him....
Lmao grin grin
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Lazon: 11:25am On Dec 21, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t: Seriously i won't advice any guy to marry a girl without first sampling her for the following reasons

1. Some girls have an offensive väginal odour ,that when get undressed the entire house go dey ooze undecided

2.some girls have vägina that is as loose as Nigerian local dogs , if u wait till ur wedding night before u find out ,na heavy cross u carry o grin

3. Some girls will jus lay on the bed like a bag of rice during sěx ,no excitement ,no style..if you marry this kind of woman , u go still dey go outside go fùck ashawo grin

4. Some girls can neva be satisfied " NEVER" even if u service them on per second fuckn, they will still be asking you that " wat have u done, that u are tired ? "...guys if u wait till ur wedding night before finding out " ur days no go long" grin

5. Some girls have spiritual husband ,that if u are straffin dem ..dey will be shaking and shouting. " spiritual spiritual spiritual ! " this one I had a personal experience o! shocked so if you wait till ur wedding night to find out " ur life will never be that same again lipsrsealed

Cool topic.. Whack points.
My point:
Some konji streaken bachelors get married so they can f*ck steady. Only to find out later that she finds sex painful or just hates it. Kwanta.. You must be compatible with your partner, you no fit they download apk file on top iPhone.
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Seth89(m): 11:27am On Dec 21, 2013
vagina odour......
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by kashflynn(m): 11:29am On Dec 21, 2013
Ehhnn we know... But datt 1 follow 4 promo ohhh
bluuu: i hope you tell ur daughter to let herself to be tested by every guy that comes her way wen she grows up.
is it sex that guarantee a successful marriage??
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by uche92(m): 11:34am On Dec 21, 2013
Guys

Irrespective of the fact that you might be against premarital sex, there are a couple of valid reasons to engage in some level of intimacy before you get married(if you are going to get married to the person):

1. Your spouse may be secretly homosexual and using use as a cover(both male and female). You do not want to be in this situation, seen it happen countless times and it never ends well. Your sex life is nonexistent, std's and you will probably fall into the sin you were trying to avoid.

2. Like op's first point you never want to be on the wrong side of smelly genetalia for the sake of your progeny. First hand experience trust me you will be scarred for life.

3. There has to be some level of sexual compatibility of your marriage is doomed to fail from the start. No matter how holy you claim to be you will still fall into temptation and most times being 'happily married' quenches the temptation

4. Impotence, etc

1 Like

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by silvernus0: 11:58am On Dec 21, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t: Seriously i won't advice any guy to marry a girl without first sampling her for the following reasons

1. Some girls have an offensive väginal odour ,that when get undressed the entire house go dey ooze undecided

2.some girls have vägina that is as loose as Nigerian local dogs , if u wait till ur wedding night before u find out ,na heavy cross u carry o grin

3. Some girls will jus lay on the bed like a bag of rice during sěx ,no excitement ,no style..if you marry this kind of woman , u go still dey go outside go fùck ashawo grin

4. Some girls can neva be satisfied " NEVER" even if u service them on per second fuckn, they will still be asking you that " wat have u done, that u are tired ? "...guys if u wait till ur wedding night before finding out " ur days no go long" grin

5. Some girls have spiritual husband ,that if u are straffin dem ..dey will be shaking and shouting. " spiritual spiritual spiritual ! " this one I had a personal experience o! shocked so if you wait till ur wedding night to find out " ur life will never be that same again lipsrsealed

seriously on point wink wink
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by EejaNla01(m): 12:41pm On Dec 21, 2013
Whaat a thread! The funny part "our Era isn't that of people of quran and bible let God himself jugde" grin

This is too controversial for me,I cant comment! cheesy
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Eminentsaint(m): 1:11pm On Dec 21, 2013

The devil is at work, please ignore this 'write-up.'
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by atundeola2020: 1:12pm On Dec 21, 2013
jmoore: I will marry a virgin. No testing.
Nothing of such to me i married a virgin and she is quite awesome on bed. Dont deceive people here let them look for their choice God is against pre marital sex ooooo

1 Like

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by CHRIS198: 1:48pm On Dec 21, 2013
True talk, but wht if d babe no allow u enter?
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by aggiel: 2:14pm On Dec 21, 2013
Referring to the OP's reasons for testing a woman before marriage, that's his opinion in the adverture of searching for a perfect wife, I hope u know OP some high class runs gals would succesful pass this ur test. Reasons, they're very conscious of their vaginaa, they know A-Z of taking care of any infection that causes foul smell, trust me condoms are always in their possession. Vaginaa tightness, they've got enough money to spend to go for surgeries, buy different cervical wall herbal tightner supplement, the hole would be so tight, there's nothing money cannot solve, only that money cannot buy life. As for the spiritual part, she needs deliverance, as well as u, cos she might have transferred some demons in to u, go and ask men that have had $ex encounter with possessed ladies. So Mr. OP, since testing women is ur most important criteria for taking up a woman for marriage, I trust no one needs to tell u the kind of woman u would end up with.

1 Like

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 21, 2013
icedbeatz: you must be a girl i swearugod,THE O.P's OPINION IS THE FACT AND IN TODAY'S WORLD MOST GIRLS BREASTS DON FALL SO TEEEE U GO TINK SAY THE BREASTS DON FALL IN LOVE WITH HER STOMACH & DON'T EVEN START WITH THE LOOSE P*SSY.APART FROM A GIRLS THESE ARE THINGS ANY REASONABLE GUY SHOULD CHECK FOR HIS OWN GOOD AND THAT GIRL 'nneh1' i bet she is has 1,2 or all of the thing the op mentioned.our fathers use to marry their wifes without having s*x then cos their girls then keeps themselves and IN THIS 2013 U WANT TO DO THAT WHEN 98% OF GIRLS NOW ARE FORKING UP AND DOWN,HAVING ABORTIONS,DOIN PROSTITUTION CALLING IT RUNS,DATING MULTIPLE GUYS/SUGAR DADDIES AND MILLIONS OF OTHER NEFARIOUS THINGS THEY DO NOWADAYS!!!FOR ME I WILL NOT ONLY F*CK HER I WILL IMPREGNANT HER AND COMFIRM WETHER HER WOMB IS STILL INTACT BEFORE MARRYING HER PERIOD because ITS ONLY A GUY THAT IS A LEARNER OR A MAGA WILL THINK OTHERWISE,IF U HAVE BEEN GOING AROUND AND KNOWS WHAT THIS GIRLS ARE DOING MY BROTHERS U WILL CONSIDER WHAT THEY O.P IS SAYING.AS WE R DISCUSSING HERE SOME GIRLS R F*CKING THE HELL OUT OF THEIR P*SSY AND USING IT AS AN ATM MACHINE INSTEAD WHAT TO ENJOY WITH THEIR HUSBAND!! O.P GOD BLESS U COS UR NOT DECIEVING ANY GUY U ARE JUST HELPING THEM TO LET THEM KNOW WETIN THEM SOPOZ KNOW ALREADY.MY BROTHER IF A GIRL SAYS NO SEX TILL UR WEDDING NIGHT SAY OK IF U CAN 'COMFIRM' THAT SHE IS A VIRGIN OR ELSE U WILL LIVE TO REGRET IT LIKE A CLOSE FRIEND OF MINE.BE WISE DON'T LET THESE MILLENIUM GIRLS DECEIVE U WITH THEIR PRANKS.EVEN THE CHURCH IS NOW A CAMP WHERE RETIRED RUNS GIRLS COME TO LOOK FOR HUSBAND AFTER RUBBISHING THEMSELVES MTCHEEEW.YES WE MEN ARE ALSO INVOLVED WE F*CK and do other crazy things too but after everything we want to marry a good wife material,who doesnt want to?so if u are one of these girls that goes around with the 'WHAT A MAN CAN DO A WOMAN CAN DO BETTER' good luck with that.'know' a girl before u marry her.my 1kobo
what a nasty comment!
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by oluwamikkie: 2:26pm On Dec 21, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t: Mr nice guy..are u a virgin?
Abeg help me ask am o

1 Like

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by oluwamikkie: 2:28pm On Dec 21, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t: Mr nice guy..are u a virgin?
Abeg help me ask am o. Na only wen they don do dia own finish,they go cum dey form holy-past 4 here!!!

1 Like

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 21, 2013
kossyablaze: u wan make I marry ashawo wey get smelly pussy ba? ode! !! aint u familiar with the tested n trusted ish b4 u purchase some goods?
so women are now products to you?
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 21, 2013
Don't deceive yourself. You are not better than the so called pretenders and God will never bend his rules for you nor will he spare rebellious people when the time comes. Be wise!
femyomotola: I no follow people but the truth must be yarn! Those commenting against this post are assumed to be pretenders! Don't be surprised that they are the ones even begging to be bleeped! Comparing dis era to Jesus era? Big mistake! You suppose ride horse frm naija to america cox no aircraft then except witchcraft!
Don't compare dis era to John the baptist era! Only God fit judge premarital sex no be pretenders like you all....
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 21, 2013
Ashawoes are also condemning the OP grin

1 Like

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by klens(m): 3:13pm On Dec 21, 2013
check it up here, hottest selling Tab to rock this season, get our Ainol Ax1 Poseidon quad core MTK 6586, 16GB ROM, 3G, HDMI, with keyboard, leather case, OTG, pen, pouch, etc for only N33000, and w450 Android smart phone, 1GB RAM, 8MP, Quad core MTK 6582 ,supports OTG, 4.5 inch HD, 16000000 colours, 240dpi, benchmark score 17000 plus price so cheap via https://www.nairaland.com/1507902/hot-selling-ainol-ax1-poseidon#19363147, 08108131920 .
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by bb6xt(m): 3:15pm On Dec 21, 2013
Philip Tosin: Are u now wiser than God who says NO to premarital sex? Do u live by the standard of men or by the standard of God?

Would u rather discover on ur wedding night that the virgin u married is no virgin at all? If my girlfriend told me she isn't a virgin but she'd prefer we don't have sex till marriage I'll respect that but when some grown up woman is always singing in my ears of how she is a virgin and don't want sex even though I never asked if she were a virgin or not I'll be very suspicious. In that case I'll insist on testing the waters first.

1 Like

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by ARico(m): 3:31pm On Dec 21, 2013
Bitter truth.

1 Like

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Akinsnaira: 4:16pm On Dec 21, 2013
Una no born again from corruption, and una they preach born again from sex. Btw corruption and premarital or extramarital sex, which sin is more grave. I have come to realize that those religious extremists are the most corrupt in this country, they are always uptight in their principles, they are very dogmatic with the faith even more than the west that introduced it to us. Haha, little tin then don they preach

1 Like

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Mprex(f): 4:29pm On Dec 21, 2013
D lion'sheart:

SHORT UP YOUR MOUTH !

YOU DEY CRAZE ??

ANSWER THE QUESTION MY FRIEND: Are you a virgin

If you're not , did you marry the first girl you had intimacy with ??

If not , why

answer the forking questions man.............
na fight?? Wetin b ur own ish?. Iv he choose nad 2 ansa d question, wah wil apun?? @ OP, viz is d worst advice u cn giv ur fellow guys. Itz a free world sha... Mtchw
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by ezeonlinebiz(m): 4:57pm On Dec 21, 2013
I respect the Bible. The Bible expressively forbids pre-marital sex.
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by FarmTech(m): 4:58pm On Dec 21, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t:

Must u guys bring God into this undecided
why not? Are u wiser than God that says no sex b4 marriage?
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by FarmTech(m): 5:02pm On Dec 21, 2013
erad:

Are they kids? Everyone has a mind of their own and God blessed us with brains to think and reach conclusions.

This is someone's personal opinion and you guys are acting like its more than that. Or is there a form of guilt pricking you somewhere?

No one is asking anyone to agree with anyone, its a free world. There's a reason God gave you freewill, so that nobody can force you to do anything against your will... Use it accordingly.
of course there is freewill. But some choices u make can lead you to hell. That is why God asked His children to warn those making the wrong choice. God is against sex b4 marriage. It will condemn u.
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by FarmTech(m): 5:06pm On Dec 21, 2013
erad:

I don't know if i should call you bro or sis, but whichever you are... sex plays a very important role in marriage. Maybe you should do a little google research and see the number of marriages that have been destroyed on sexual grounds. Check statistics and see that it is a serious issue in marriages, or why do you think people commit suicide for being impotent and sex enhancement drugs sell so much?

Note: I'm not supporting the OP but as much as you guys might want to bring religion and sentiments into this, the guy has a point.
Answer his question. Will you give your own daughter that advice? Every man that comes her way shud first test her. Will you?
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by XploraBen(m): 6:15pm On Dec 21, 2013
Philip Tosin: Are u now wiser than God who says NO to premarital sex? Do u live by the standard of men or by the standard of God?
Good talk from a sensible fellow.
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by cutiepie01(f): 6:38pm On Dec 21, 2013
Kassidy90: Just to support what one d aboved posters said,
Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion, so those of u attacking the Op should sheath ur swords, if u ar a virgin fine congrats.........and if u ar nt better listen to d Op, and as for u Pple bringing in God, maybe u should open ur bible to Mathew 7:1-5
Are those the only verses u know in the Bible?That aside,Let me start by quoting the Bible from ephesians 5:6'Let no one deceive you with empty words,for because of these things the wrath of God comes upon the sons of disobedience,therefore do not be partakers with them'.Now,speaking about pre-marital sex,it is clear that it's a sin which the Lord despise so much.sexual immorality is one of the sins that i know God hates a lot,reason lots of emphasis was made on it in the Bible.
1st corinthians 6:18-20 makes it clear that we should 'flee FORNICATION,every sin that a man does is outside the body,but he who commits FORNICATION sins against his own body'... the verses that follows states that our body is the temple of the Holy spirit which should not be defiled.1st cor.7:1-2 gives us a remedy which is to get married.verse 2 says that 'Nevertheless,to avoid FORNICATION let every man have his own wife and let every woman have her own husband'thats it,there are no two ways about it,if u know say u no fit hold body,my brother,go marry..Even God honours marriage as he is even the one that instituted it from the beginning.Take a look at Hebrews 13:4'marriage is honourable among all,and the bed undefiled'it is further stated in the same verse that'but FORNICATORS and ADULTERERS God will Judge'
Before i conclude i'll like to state this scripture 4rm proverbs 3:7''Do not be wise in your own eyes,fear the Lord and depart from evil'
Nevertheless,choice is something God gave to man,as it is written in Deuteronomy 30:19'I call heaven and earth as witnesses against you today,that i have set before you LIFE and DEATH,blessing and cursing;therefore choose life, that you and your descendants may live.Enough said..
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 21, 2013
cutiepie01: Are those the only verses u know in the Bible?That aside,Let me start by quoting the Bible from ephesians 5:6'Let no one deceive you with empty words,for because of these things the wrath of God comes upon the sons of disobedience,therefore do not be partakers with them'.Now,speaking about pre-marital sex,it is clear that it's a sin which the Lord despise so much.sexual immorality is one of the sins that i know God hates a lot,reason lots of emphasis was made on it in the Bible.
1st corinthians 6:18-20 makes it clear that we should 'flee FORNICATION,every sin that a man does is outside the body,but he who commits FORNICATION sins against his own body'... the verses that follows states that our body is the temple of the Holy spirit which should not be defiled.1st cor.7:1-2 gives us a remedy which is to get married.verse 2 says that 'Nevertheless,to avoid FORNICATION let every man have his own wife and let every woman have her own husband'thats it,there are no two ways about it,if u know say u no fit hold body,my brother,go marry..Even God honours marriage as he is even the one that instituted it from the beginning.Take a look at Hebrews 13:4'marriage is honourable among all,and the bed undefiled'it is further stated in the same verse that'but FORNICATORS and ADULTERERS God will Judge'
Before i conclude i'll like to state this scripture 4rm proverbs 3:7''Do not be wise in your own eyes,fear the Lord and depart from evil'
Nevertheless,choice is something God gave to man,as it is written in Deuteronomy 30:19'I call heaven and earth as witnesses against you today,that i have set before you LIFE and DEATH,blessing and cursing;therefore choose life, that you and your descendants may live.Enough said..
well spoken...if only the sons of disobedience will listen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Hairiest Girl In Nigeria, Queen Okafor In A Sizzling Relationship (Photos) / Hot Lady's Outfit To Club Rumours Got People Talking / What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.