Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,877 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating (21550 Views)

Who Has The Most Attractive Personality On Nairaland? (Females) / Nairaland Females Should Act Like Real Ladies! / Nairaland Females And Obsession With Their Butts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by tosan200(m): 4:47pm On Dec 24, 2013
maygah: Pls if your name didn't appear on my list, don't feel bad...its just my own personal opinion and observation, doesn't mean that u are bad...maybe I haven't observed u much.

Now u shud start observing me, cos I must enter dis ur incompete list by 2014.
NB: incomplete list - No hard feelings :
OK , we hear.
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by tosan200(m): 4:50pm On Dec 24, 2013
iheanyi40: dude u've just broken rule 21 sad lipsrsealed
dude, wetin concern agbero with overload. undecided
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 24, 2013
I don show.................
Where d hell is my name on the list angry
Daily news! E be like say u never die before!
angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by Sammiejo: 4:53pm On Dec 24, 2013
Eze Promoe: No. 0 is a known urine filled drug addict
No. 4 is too onilatic to make this list.
No. 6 is not fit to be on the list.
No. 14 hmmm, do that exist lipsrsealed
No. 19 has a spurious Nairaland ostentation, hear her speak offline you'll agree with me.
LOL
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 24, 2013
DailyNews: Haven
spent some considerable time on this forum reading peoples' comments,
threads and participating when necessary, I have come up with a list of
the best female nairalanders that other females on nairaland should
emulate.

This is to encourage them to keep being nice, cool-headed and mature not
just on nairaland but in real life even beyond and to also encourage
others to try and emulate good thing.

Disclaimer: this is my personal opinion based on my own long
observation. I don't know most of the people I am going to list here,
and I don't intend to know them beyond nairaland...but if I were to
recommend a friend, a lover or a wife for any guy I like- be it my
brother, cousin, friend or colleague, I would definitely recommend any
of these females going by their nairaland character and carriage.

I may miss some names, I am not a span bolt to know all handles, but
from the few I know, these handles represent the best females on
nairaland.

Pls if your name didn't appear on my list, don't feel bad...its just my
own personal opinion and observation, doesn't mean that u are
bad...maybe I haven't observed u much.

0. 190 (the best nairaland transgendergrin)
1. Specialguest
2. Sanb
3. Winneygirl
4. Sweetlemon
5. Ogugua88
6. Mukina
7. Carefreewannabe
8. Uniquexty
9. Caracta
9. Ijebabe
9. Cuddlemii
10. Carmelion
11. Kulye (aside her negative feminist ideologies)
12. Lorreta U
13. Iynpetra
14. Skydeep (very matured lady)
15. Michele
16. Wislet
17. Bernfame
18. Phiozy
18. Adaeze ...something
19. Idowuogbo (something tells me she's just acting most of her e-bully
attitude, maybe to while away time or for a reason best known to her)
20. IvyBlue or Ivy something...can't remember again.
21. Rubi96
22 Maya2Pretty
23 Chaircover (sorry I forgot this name earlier cos she was on my
initial list)

Lastly to all genuinely single guys honestly searching for a girl/lady
online via nairaland, try the above names...some maybe married, engaged,
etc...go figure out...u won't regret...and if u really want to find a
reliable and worthy female friend on nairaland, pls look beyond romance
section. Try literature, family, fashion, business and job vacancy
sections. Goodluck and merry Christmas in advancesmiley

Oh, luv dis thread so much. Can i find a cool 'dear' here? Lynpetra, my eyes on u. Idowu, are you truly agbero by nature?
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by nnasino(m): 4:59pm On Dec 24, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Smh!

Hens will grow molar sized incisors tooth the day you get some sense.

Lmao
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by iheanyi40(m): 4:59pm On Dec 24, 2013
tosan200:
dude, wetin concern agbero with overload. undecided
lmao
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 24, 2013
sarzwizard: what did u take this afternoon? Must u comment in every thread? Are u high on roasted casava or what and if u must comment let it be reasonable biko nnu
Ok..

1 Like

Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by Orikinla(m): 5:04pm On Dec 24, 2013
Are you sure they are ladies? grin
You cannot judge people by their online characters on a public forum.
Many of them may be psychopaths.
I have met and dated one of them and she was a real problem child.

2 Likes

Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by MRL1MPoPoTM: 5:04pm On Dec 24, 2013
angry a vry sensitiv thread of this nature should be compiled and ratified by seun & his mods wit few contributions frm nlers 'fore it becomes genuine & acceptabl to all.not juss by a Jjc (butt-licker) who craves fo' attention ^angry^angry^angry
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by IAMBREEZY: 5:06pm On Dec 24, 2013
Alright.
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 24, 2013
Orikinla: Are you sure they are ladies? grin

Oh my God. Lmao
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by Dyt(f): 5:18pm On Dec 24, 2013
Na wa o
Am I not cool headed?
*straight face*
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by firestar(f): 5:21pm On Dec 24, 2013
Dyt: Na wa o
Am I not cool headed?
*straight face*
Arrange that face jor. XD
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by slap1(m): 5:24pm On Dec 24, 2013
Orikinla: Are you sure they are ladies? grin
This man sef...
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by rodeo0070(m): 5:27pm On Dec 24, 2013
Meanwhile, somewhere in Niger-area...

Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by KingsleyCEO: 5:27pm On Dec 24, 2013
Lets also have a list of the ''hotheaded'' and those with the highest number of ban! :-XLets also have a list of the ''hotheaded'' and those with the highest number of ban!
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by MaziOmenuko: 5:29pm On Dec 24, 2013
Idowuogbu and cool-headed are two words that must never go together cheesy

Its obvious the Op visits one particular section of Nl; else, he would have known of the following..
Ishilove
Hotnaijababe
Gluv
Omolola
Efemena_xy
Alisoby
....Lots of them...

Okk, just discovered this list originated from the romance section...

No wonder.

1 Like

Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by Miner13: 5:29pm On Dec 24, 2013
deols: 1. deols cool

Everyone is entitled to their rating afteral cheesy

you are very far from been cool-headed.

I remember you calling me *the village bush boy* in one of my thread and was the 1st time meeting you.

Just go and re-train your character

4 Likes

Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by Idowuogbo(f): 5:30pm On Dec 24, 2013
Wetin no 19 do una? undecided

Daily bobo, I sight u!!! Gbayi! cheesy
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by Idowuogbo(f): 5:32pm On Dec 24, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: IdowuogbuIdowuogbo and cool-headed are two words that must never go together cheesy

Its obvious the Op visits one particular section of Nl; else, he would have known of the following..
Ishilove
Hotnaijababe
Gluv
Omolola
Efemena_xy
Alisoby
....Lots of them...

No wonder.
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by cannonnier(m): 5:32pm On Dec 24, 2013
Afrocatalyst: You missed some very mature nairaland females there. I wil update the list later. We who are by the side can tell better. Good list anyways.

no chaircover on this list

[s]Op u need ur head examined ASAP. Doctors might room be on strike. [/s]

sorry op strictly ur opinion.

but chaircover, she is a great lady.

Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by ireneidiva(f): 5:35pm On Dec 24, 2013
Hmmm
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by Idowuogbo(f): 5:36pm On Dec 24, 2013
RedBenson:

Oh, luv dis thread so much. Can i find a cool 'dear' here? Lynpetra, my eyes on u. Idowu, are you truly agbero by nature?
Ya! I was born in da ghetto, baby!

I rep MU-SHINE! Star gal aka omo Zangerian.

Zooooooola! cool
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by MaziOmenuko: 5:37pm On Dec 24, 2013
Okk, let's conduct a pool; come over here and nominate a nairalander for that award; male and female categories.

https://www.nairaland.com/1567720/nominate-vote-most-cool-headed-nairalander
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by Idowuogbo(f): 5:40pm On Dec 24, 2013
uzoexcel: Iduwuogboooo on that list!!!
I laff in gibberish
Hater Alert!!!!

See dem! U go tire!!!! Na2day? *yimu*
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by Miner13: 5:43pm On Dec 24, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: Idowuogbu and cool-headed are two words that must never go together cheesy

Ishilove
Hotnaijababe
Gluv
Omolola
Efemena_xy
Alisoby
....Lots of them...

No wonder.

one thing you should know about idowuogbo is:
she always return for the sorry mesage whenever she acted naughty.

And that's a good character to look out for in a woman.

1 Like

Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by tosan200(m): 5:46pm On Dec 24, 2013
Dyt: Na wa o
Am I not cool headed?
*straight face*
You are big headed.
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 24, 2013
pictures or forget it.
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by MaziOmenuko: 5:48pm On Dec 24, 2013
Nominate and vote most controversial / annoying nairalander of 2013

https://www.nairaland.com/1567731/most-controversial-annoying-nairalander-2013#20436355
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 24, 2013
@Dailynews, Chairman you forget to put on your concave lens before putting this down.
IDOWUOGBO is not suppose to be on this list.
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by Idowuogbo(f): 5:51pm On Dec 24, 2013
grin grin grin grin

See frustration eee

DN, dem go commit suicide o! lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Congrats Jaquan: Hottest Guy On Nairaland / Fast Track Lane To Getting Your Ex-boyfriend Back. Guys Confirm This For Ladies / Describe The Person You Would Never Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.