Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,796 members, 7,956,044 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:18 PM

The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating (21693 Views)

Who Has The Most Attractive Personality On Nairaland? (Females) / Nairaland Females Should Act Like Real Ladies! / Nairaland Females And Obsession With Their Butts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by Danhumprey: 9:35pm On Dec 23, 2013
Adaeze003: Lol... B4 I say thanks and you be like undecided 'its not you' coz I'm sure there's another adaeze on here.

Is it just me or are tpia's comments always weird? undecided O well...
Mark my word,you're the one! wink
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by Uniquexty(f): 9:38pm On Dec 23, 2013
Hello DN... long tym. Missed u here
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by deesquarediddy(m): 10:31pm On Dec 23, 2013
oyinbogirl: what about Greatgod and Chaircover? very sensible women with a lot of patience & good advice

The list is incomplete if these two are not on the list. They are so matured, intelligent and their contributions to diverse issues are what I watch out for always in most threads.

But the OP made it clear..... His personal opinion.

Cool....
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 23, 2013
I think this is cool cheesy
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by beylinko(m): 11:00pm On Dec 23, 2013
wow...hw tym changes.
i wasnt expecting what i saw.
Nice one,..
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by sholay2011(m): 11:41pm On Dec 23, 2013
Many mature females and really cool ones are not on the list.

Where is Chaircover, greatgod2012 and some other ladies of the family section?

I can vouch for StateOfMind and Adaobi123 too. cool

2 Likes

Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by Polio: 12:12am On Dec 24, 2013
martha: I think this is cool cheesy

You think what is cool?!
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by MrCork: 12:16am On Dec 24, 2013
..and again..y isn't the most beautifull female on nairaland name on that list?...I dont see Nadia SA? angry

1 Like

Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by Nobody: 12:21am On Dec 24, 2013
Polio:

You think what is cool?!
The thread na
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by MrCork: 12:30am On Dec 24, 2013
martha: The thread na

..which cool?... R u light skin ? angry

1 Like

Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by Nobody: 12:37am On Dec 24, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

..which cool?... R u light skin ? angry
Hehehe.... help me see wahala o... what has my skin colour got to do with my comment here?
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by firestar(f): 8:23am On Dec 24, 2013
...and The Son of Oak goof'd again...
-
Where's Nayah, Ishilove, and chaircover? Uber cool.

1 Like

Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by agrovick(m): 8:36am On Dec 24, 2013
Dafuq! Finishing toh badt
Corky Joe:

....see yor face like tiger... Who ask you? angry
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by jmoore(m): 8:40am On Dec 24, 2013
This is Dailynew's rating.

Write yours and stop whining.

3 Likes

Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by agrovick(m): 8:42am On Dec 24, 2013
You are.....
martha: Hehehe.... help me see wahala o... what has my skin colour got to do with my comment here?
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 24, 2013
agrovick: You are.....
I am what?
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by emmadan(m): 11:03am On Dec 24, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
..and again..y isn't the most beautifull female on nairaland name on that list?...I dont see Nadia SA? angry
na you dash am most beautiful abi..?@op 4me its got to be lynpetra or lynpretrov,i no sabi that name well.she's cool.And also,where the fvck is royal pearl,that g was a badass,just too cool.
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by AdeniyiA(m): 11:07am On Dec 24, 2013
tpia@:
I guess this is for the benefit of the chinese, Indians or whichever of your slavemasters are reading the thread.

Wbb with my own list of the most arrogant and evil nl females.

Will be backed up with evidence from types of threads they open.
who's this OtApiaPIA

4 Likes

Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by Andyblaze: 11:09am On Dec 24, 2013
angry angry
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by pweetixandy: 1:58pm On Dec 24, 2013
Corky Joe:

if U lyK Cry..aV told u
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 24, 2013
@Adaeze003 its u...I forgot those 3 numbersgrin...keep being cool ok, and not just online, strive to also be like that offline. Merry Christmas.

@Matha, u better say No so that Mr. C can buy u some Tura soap and cream o, he is a moneybag, just in case u don't knowgrin

@tpia@, u used to be nice but I don't know what happened to u...maybe someone hacked your accountgrin so try and get back to your former tpia@

@Uniquexty, I have been around and cool like always, Merry Christmassmiley

Honestly I forgot Chaircover...she was supposed to be on the list, my memory is getting aged so fast, sighs.

Dunno about greatgod, but seems she is too...u ladies shud just keep being cool. And pls not just online but offline too. Merry Christmas to u all.
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by babadey(m): 3:17pm On Dec 24, 2013
pweetixandy:
if U lyK Cry..aV told u

Its obvious u new. Don't mind the dude,he's always like that. You need to see his pix,he's as black as colour black and lives in one smelling,gutter filled-wif-maggots ghetto area in Landon.
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 24, 2013
jmoore: This is Dailynew's rating.

Write yours and stop whining.
Thanks Jmoore for reminding them. I am not saying there are no other good or cool-headed people here again...but the names above are my own best based on my own personal rating. Even Forbes rate based on their own criteria...and u don't see people fighting over it. It may interest u guys to know that some of the people on the list don't even know me or we don't even communicate or know each other. So its based on merit and free of favouritism.
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by 190theclown: 3:22pm On Dec 24, 2013
Corky Joe:

Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by babadey(m): 3:24pm On Dec 24, 2013
@Dailynews. Your list is perfect. I miss the good old days with them. Romance section was tha bomb then kudos to sexkillz I most confess. I think everybody is thinking of making money now not like the likes of Mr gay sorry cork and co, who all day long sit in their rooms in front of them PC stalking,babbling and waits for their mummies to call them for their foods.cheesy

No offeince smiley
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 24, 2013
firestar: ...and The Son of Oak goof'd again...
-
Where's Nayah, Ishilove, and chaircover? Uber cool.
My dear, I made it obvious that its my own personal rating. You are free to add people u feel are cool too...but that's your own list and its okay. We all have our criteria for rating people.
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 24, 2013
baba dey: @Dailynews. Your list is perfect. I miss the good old days with them. Romance section was tha bomb then kudos to sexkillz I most confess. I think everybody is thinking of making money now not like the likes of Mr gay sorry cork and co, who all day long sit in their rooms in front of them PC stalking,babbling and waits for their mummies to call them for their foods.cheesy

No offeince smiley
gringringrin 190 the great transgender is aroundgringrin
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by skydeep(f): 3:37pm On Dec 24, 2013
Thanks DN cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by babadey(m): 3:39pm On Dec 24, 2013
DailyNews: gringringrin 190 the great transgender is aroundgringrin

grin . The first ever on nairaland. Seun should give him asylum here grin .
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by MrCork: 3:40pm On Dec 24, 2013
pweetixandy:
if U lyK Cry..aV told u

^^^this are the kinda village girls u muss avoid at all cost…they usualy too agrresive & not ladylike! angry
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 24, 2013
skydeep: Thanks DN cheesy
you're welcome skyd...u are indeed a virtuous lady, keep it upsmiley
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by MrCork: 3:40pm On Dec 24, 2013
pweetixandy:
if U lyK Cry..aV told u

^^^i hope she find hussband! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I'm I Wrong For Calling Out My Aunty For Terrible Attitude Towards Men???? / My Traditional Wedding Pictures / Why So Afraid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.