Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,400 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating (21536 Views)

Who Has The Most Attractive Personality On Nairaland? (Females) / Nairaland Females Should Act Like Real Ladies! / Nairaland Females And Obsession With Their Butts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by Truckpusher(m): 9:05am On Dec 25, 2013
Caracta: Will you two get a room- Truckpusher and sagamite?

Thanks tongue
Ma da elewon yen lohun grin
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by rhymz(m): 9:22am On Dec 25, 2013
lol....truckpusher vs Sagamite....getting my popcorn and bottle of coke

1 Like

Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by Truckpusher(m): 9:30am On Dec 25, 2013
rhymz: lol....truckpusher vs Sagamite....getting my popcorn and bottle of coke
The hediot hauled a$$ when he noticed that i'm about to body bag his dirty balls grin.......he's right here using the only language he knows how to use best cheesy https://www.nairaland.com/1566984/villa-zoo-jonathan-budgets-millions/2#20446990
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by Wislet(f): 9:37am On Dec 25, 2013
ireneidiva:
bla bla bla
thank you.

Happy now with urself?
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by Wislet(f): 9:40am On Dec 25, 2013
grin grin grin
@sagamite &truckpusher

getting my pump action grin grin grin
grin grin cheesy

Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by kliq(m): 9:42am On Dec 25, 2013
Idowuogbo: Wetin no 19 do una? undecided

Lmao cheesy
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by ignis: 9:42am On Dec 25, 2013
iheanyi40: I think ignis shud make dis list tho undecided
cool
iheanyi40: I think ignis shud make dis list tho undecided
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by Truckpusher(m): 9:47am On Dec 25, 2013
Wislet: grin grin grin
@sagamite &truckpusher

(let me join in de comedy)

getting my pump action grin grin grin
grin grin cheesy
The coc.ksucker is right here https://www.nairaland.com/1562531/make-heaven-without-going-church/2#20446456 making unsavory jokes abt a christian girl on a christian thread and no one called him names.........I tell you all ,some peeps are just plain hypocrites always pretending to be better people just to be accepted as nice guys but behind those fake show of shame lies a little man that can't live his life and let people either accept him the way he is grin
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by simdam500(m): 9:51am On Dec 25, 2013
If id is not on d list... Sumtin tells me op is a borin creature...

Idowu jeun lo... Xmas turkey mi nko
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by kliq(m): 9:52am On Dec 25, 2013
deols: 1. deols cool

Everyone is entitled to their rating afteral cheesy

You're cool headed for real

@Op

Don't know most of them though but from your list,I go with;

Mukina
Ogugua88
Lorreta U

cool

***Merry Xmas***
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by Idowuogbo(f): 9:57am On Dec 25, 2013
simdam500: If id is not on d list... Sumtin tells me op is a borin creature...

Idowu jeun lo... Xmas turkey mi nko
Ijesha express dey bring am! grin
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by kliq(m): 9:59am On Dec 25, 2013
BoboYekini: Kulyie is a witch, second only to tpia@ *shudders*

LMFAO. shocked
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by SexyFox(f): 10:05am On Dec 25, 2013
zelexotunla: @Op,the list shouldnt have referred to nairaland in general but to d particular sections u put interest. Unless,you want to proof dat u've researched d whole sections on nairaland b4 dis ur observation will be valid. Besides,the comedienne u put for ur list as bn cool headed has been proving to undermine d validity of this rating.
Seconded
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by Youngtekkey(m): 10:39am On Dec 25, 2013
you people just dey make person vex you start fight una no finish am @grandma idowu a beg wen you wan marry na you don grow white hair still Neva marry well am interested in taking you to the altar and make you ma wife and we will go and have honeymoon in china
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by rhymz(m): 11:08am On Dec 25, 2013
Being the loudest and making snide remarks on every thread on NL does not pass fir cool headed. Apparently, the so-called cool headed can't seem to contain her busy body.....as usual populating the thread with her boring attempts at giving jokes...scheeeew
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by Idowuogbo(f): 11:10am On Dec 25, 2013
rhymz: Being the loudest and making snide remarks on every thread on NL does not pass fir cool headed. Apparently, the so-called cool headed can't seem to contain her busy body.....as usual populating the thread with her boring attempts at giving jokes...scheeeew
*clicks on profile*

Ayama! *pukes*
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by bknight: 11:16am On Dec 25, 2013
grin
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by rhymz(m): 11:28am On Dec 25, 2013
Idowuogbo:
*clicks on profile*

Ayama! *pukes*
here is the rat that the OP tagged as cool-headed.....this ill-mannered duckling.....op you should be flogged 24 strokes of the thickest cane.
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by superflakie(f): 11:46am On Dec 25, 2013
Adeniyi A.:
anyone of them not using her real name,even as abbreviation, as user name is may be unreal and could be a pretender.
imagine calling/meeting someone and saying "hello chaircover grin , skydeep, specialguest ,carefreewannabe,mermaid of life shocked , superflakie, etc? sounds so odd. they can't challenge me on this cos these are not their real names

And you had to include me to this list
If you are truely a yoruba gul you will know the yoruba name abbreviated to Flakie. Besides the fact you use your real name doesn't make you real.

Can we just give her the award already smiley
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 25, 2013
halldoran: My list

Caracta grin grin grin grin
Ivyy grin grin grin grin
Mondisweets grin grin grin grin
Lertee grin grin grin grin
Tabh grin grin grin grin
Ogeofly grin grin grin grin
Dyt grin grin grin grin
Mizzthang grin grin grin grin
Nikkyshyne grin grin grin grin
Omolola grin grin grin grin
Idowuogbo grin grin grin grin
Cdamsel grin grin grin grin
Akoashanti grin grin grin grin
Mermaid.of.life grin grin grin grin
Maria Gorretti grin grin grin grin
Superflakie grin grin grin grin
Ishilove grin grin grin grin
Sanb grin grin grin grin
Skydeep grin grin grin grin
GentleMimi angry grin grin grin
Caribchic
grin grin grin grin

grin grin

Merry Xmas to all this beautiful ladies.

7 Likes

Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by Caracta(f): 12:12pm On Dec 25, 2013
San Miguel:

Merry christmas to all this beautiful ladies

Merry Christmas to you Sam kiss

2 Likes

Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by Idowuogbo(f): 12:15pm On Dec 25, 2013
rhymz: here is the rat that the OP tagged as cool-headed.....this ill-mannered duckling.....op you should be flogged 24 strokes of the thickest cane.
Hahahahahahaha! Awww...Ozugo! Don't cry... Santa loves u! Merry Christmas... cheesy
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by Idowuogbo(f): 12:16pm On Dec 25, 2013
San Miguel:

Merry Xmas to all this beautiful ladies.
Otunba....Merry Xmas kiss

1 Like

Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by rhymz(m): 12:26pm On Dec 25, 2013
Yeah, told Santa to get you a rat poison.....you know what to do with it.....pls do the needful
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by nikkyshyne(f): 12:27pm On Dec 25, 2013
ivyy:
11)Nd ofcoz nikkyshyne (I hope I got the moniker right)
Yea you did hunie bun cheesy

Thanks a lot. Merry christmas kiss
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by victorazy(m): 12:42pm On Dec 25, 2013
I only respect Mrs. Chima & Policewoman
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by Sagamite(m): 12:45pm On Dec 25, 2013
Truckpusher: Lowlife nigga trying to feel good....arsehole ,everyone knows you're a diickhead.

Go shagggy first ,take a shower and i'll listen to your tales of woes and frustration grin

What was your prison number back then again? undecided
You prolly don't wanna talk abt that ,right? cheesy

Now get lost and stop following me like a lost puppy in NL.

better still ,go in there and take your rest.....this is where you belong wink

You are a person!

What is all this Yaba Left rant? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Dem don dey sell you fake psychiatrist pills for Naija?

person, instead of the rant, explain how your post makes sense. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by Waspy(m): 1:36pm On Dec 25, 2013
BTW, Is Oguagua still a NLder ?
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by Ayo8(m): 1:37pm On Dec 25, 2013
Wifey searching mode activated!!!... Chaircover coolheaded Oti ooo...well, Unless shez changed, anywayz I stil got my 5yrs beef wit her running angry angry angry
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by Lordlexyy: 1:56pm On Dec 25, 2013
rhymz: Yeah, told Santa to get you a rat poison.....you know what to do with it.....pls do the needful
Common rhymz, give the lady a break. Her responses suggest she's gradually yet proudly turning a new leaf. The op's shortsightedness should be blame for puting up some names that would rather make the top worst and arrogant girls on nairaland.
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by Truckpusher(m): 2:03pm On Dec 25, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a person!

What is all this Yaba Left rant? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Dem don dey sell you fake psychiatrist pills for Naija?

person, instead of the rant, explain how your post makes sense. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
yeah just like this?

Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by Sagamite(m): 2:07pm On Dec 25, 2013
Truckpusher: yeah just like this?

person, instead of the rant, explain how your dumb post makes sense. grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

What Life Lesson(s) Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationships? / How Does It Feel To Cum Inside A Woman? / Describe The Person You Would Never Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.