Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,263 members, 7,818,891 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating (21551 Views)

Who Has The Most Attractive Personality On Nairaland? (Females) / Nairaland Females Should Act Like Real Ladies! / Nairaland Females And Obsession With Their Butts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 24, 2013
DailyNews: Haven
spent some considerable time on this forum reading peoples' comments,
threads and participating when necessary, I have come up with a list of
the best female nairalanders that other females on nairaland should
emulate.

This is to encourage them to keep being nice, cool-headed and mature not
just on nairaland but in real life even beyond and to also encourage
others to try and emulate good thing.

Disclaimer: this is my personal opinion based on my own long
observation. I don't know most of the people I am going to list here,
and I don't intend to know them beyond nairaland...but if I were to
recommend a friend, a lover or a wife for any guy I like- be it my
brother, cousin, friend or colleague, I would definitely recommend any
of these females going by their nairaland character and carriage.

I may miss some names, I am not a span bolt to know all handles, but
from the few I know, these handles represent the best females on
nairaland.

Pls if your name didn't appear on my list, don't feel bad...its just my
own personal opinion and observation, doesn't mean that u are
bad...maybe I haven't observed u much.

0. 190 (the best nairaland transgendergrin)
1. Specialguest
2. Sanb
3. Winneygirl
4. Sweetlemon
5. Ogugua88
6. Mukina
7. Carefreewannabe
8. Uniquexty
9. Caracta
9. Ijebabe
9. Cuddlemii
10. Carmelion
11. Kulye (aside her negative feminist ideologies)
12. Lorreta U
13. Iynpetra
14. Skydeep (very matured lady)
15. Michele
16. Wislet
17. Bernfame
18. Phiozy
18. Adaeze ...something
19. Idowuogbo (something tells me she's just acting most of her e-bully
attitude, maybe to while away time or for a reason best known to her)
20. IvyBlue or Ivy something...can't remember again.
21. Rubi96
22 Maya2Pretty
23 Chaircover (sorry I forgot this name earlier cos she was on my
initial list)

Lastly to all genuinely single guys honestly searching for a girl/lady
online via nairaland, try the above names...some maybe married, engaged,
etc...go figure out...u won't regret...and if u really want to find a
reliable and worthy female friend on nairaland, pls look beyond romance
section. Try literature, family, fashion, business and job vacancy
sections. Goodluck and merry Christmas in advancesmiley
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by deols(f): 6:01pm On Dec 24, 2013
Miner13:

you are very far from been cool-headed.

I remember you calling me *the village bush boy* in one of my thread and was the 1st time meeting you.

Just go and re-train your character

I am the coolest. cool cool smiley Your opinion does not count.

What I told you basically, was to speak to me with RESPECT and I remember you apologised for your bushy behaviour.
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 24, 2013
DailyNews: Haven
spent some considerable time on this forum reading peoples' comments,
threads and participating when necessary, I have come up with a list of
the best female nairalanders that other females on nairaland should
emulate.

This is to encourage them to keep being nice, cool-headed and mature not
just on nairaland but in real life even beyond and to also encourage
others to try and emulate good thing.

Disclaimer: this is my personal opinion based on my own long
observation. I don't know most of the people I am going to list here,
and I don't intend to know them beyond nairaland...but if I were to
recommend a friend, a lover or a wife for any guy I like- be it my
brother, cousin, friend or colleague, I would definitely recommend any
of these females going by their nairaland character and carriage.

I may miss some names, I am not a span bolt to know all handles, but
from the few I know, these handles represent the best females on
nairaland.

Pls if your name didn't appear on my list, don't feel bad...its just my
own personal opinion and observation, doesn't mean that u are
bad...maybe I haven't observed u much.

0. 190 (the best nairaland transgendergrin)
1. Specialguest
2. Sanb
3. Winneygirl
4. Sweetlemon
5. Ogugua88
6. Mukina
7. Carefreewannabe
8. Uniquexty
9. Caracta
9. Ijebabe
9. Cuddlemii
10. Carmelion
11. Kulye (aside her negative feminist ideologies)
12. Lorreta U
13. Iynpetra
14. Skydeep (very matured lady)
15. Michele
16. Wislet
17. Bernfame
18. Phiozy
18. Adaeze ...something
19. Idowuogbo (something tells me she's just acting most of her e-bully
attitude, maybe to while away time or for a reason best known to her)
20. IvyBlue or Ivy something...can't remember again.
21. Rubi96
22 Maya2Pretty
23 Chaircover (sorry I forgot this name earlier cos she was on my
initial list)

Lastly to all genuinely single guys honestly searching for a girl/lady
online via nairaland, try the above names...some maybe married, engaged,
etc...go figure out...u won't regret...and if u really want to find a
reliable and worthy female friend on nairaland, pls look beyond romance
section. Try literature, family, fashion, business and job vacancy
sections. Goodluck and merry Christmas in advancesmiley
op u most be high on weed if you put the name kulye anywhere near cool-headed.

3 Likes

Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by Agunnewi: 6:02pm On Dec 24, 2013
Idowu is cool and hilarious, forget her online personality, people like her tends to be the coolest in real life.

I like her she is amusingly clever in perception and expression.
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by Waspy(m): 6:38pm On Dec 24, 2013
Ok
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by Sweetlemon(f): 6:43pm On Dec 24, 2013
Thanks for the recognition DN smiley
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by Sweetlemon(f): 6:50pm On Dec 24, 2013
Agu nnewi: Idowu is cool and hilarious, forget her online personality, people like her tends to be the coolest in real life.

I like her she is amusingly clever in perception and expression.

I don't know about her offline personality. But here on NL I'd rather face a hundred Idowuogbos than one Itsmodella.

@DN some of the people you quoted here are quite inconsistent in their online behaviours cos they select who they want to be nice to.

1 Like

Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by Sagamite(m): 7:11pm On Dec 24, 2013
DailyNews:
7. Carefreewannabe

smiley
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by Idowuogbo(f): 7:20pm On Dec 24, 2013
Sweetlemon:

I don't know about her offline personality. But here on NL I'd rather face a hundred Idowuogbos than one Itsmodella.

@DN some of the people you quoted here are quite inconsistent in their online behaviours cos they select who the want to be nice to.
Lmao! Lemonade!!!! U hen? U need Jesus.
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by Hero10001: 7:21pm On Dec 24, 2013
Tgirl4real should be da No 1.
She's intelligent, beautiful, rich, slain logicboy with just one sentence.
I love tgirl.

1 Like

Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by Sagamite(m): 7:31pm On Dec 24, 2013
Hero10001: Tgirl4real should be da No 1.
I love tgirl.

Hear, hear!

OP, how come she was not on the list?
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 24, 2013
firestar
mukina
oyinda
chiogo
MissyB
Tgirl4real

1 Like

Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by deols(f): 7:47pm On Dec 24, 2013
worldmoney: op u most be high on weed if you put the name kulye anywhere near cool-headed.

Kulyie is cool
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by Chibuhealth(f): 7:57pm On Dec 24, 2013
Why my name no dey on d list? Ok oooh!
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by Dehley(m): 8:02pm On Dec 24, 2013
@ DailyNews

You forgot to mention Lady Kulyie.
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by LarrySun(m): 8:02pm On Dec 24, 2013
That list should make the Forbes' if not for the Ijebabe included.
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by LarrySun(m): 8:06pm On Dec 24, 2013
Caracta: Why do I find this funny?
But you ain't laughing.
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by Youngtekkey(m): 8:09pm On Dec 24, 2013
angry boys are not smiling which kind list be this Kulye is not cool headed @all

1 Like

Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 24, 2013
I keep getting mentioned in threads like this. Aww so sweet. I guess I've a reputation to live up to now. Lol. wink

Humbled
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by zelexotunla(m): 8:23pm On Dec 24, 2013
@Op,the list shouldnt have referred to nairaland in general but to d particular sections u put interest. Unless,you want to proof dat u've researched d whole sections on nairaland b4 dis ur observation will be valid. Besides,the comedienne u put for ur list as bn cool headed has been proving to undermine d validity of this rating. Though a very humorous,nice,kind,entertaining,lovely online personality but doubt her online cool headed trait. Hmmm!!! Idowuogbo kan Nairaland kan. She dey always make me laughing ni sha

1 Like

Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by Sweetlemon(f): 8:23pm On Dec 24, 2013
Idowuogbo:

U need Jesus of okrika tongue
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by claremont(m): 8:25pm On Dec 24, 2013
In my humble opinion, the online antecedents of most of the ladies on that list suggests that they represent the ones who should be AVOIDED at all costs!

8 Likes

Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by Caracta(f): 8:25pm On Dec 24, 2013
Larry-Sun:
But you ain't laughing.

Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by Sweetlemon(f): 8:26pm On Dec 24, 2013
Idowuogbo:

U need Jesus of okrika tongue
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by Caracta(f): 8:27pm On Dec 24, 2013
Hero10001: Tgirl4real should be da No 1.
I love tgirl.

True that.
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 24, 2013
Before I say thanks,is it me? grin
cyril10: I just like Lauretta u don't know why
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by Lordlexyy: 8:31pm On Dec 24, 2013
lorretta u: I keep getting mentioned in threads like this. Aww so sweet. I guess I've a reputation to live up to now. Lol. wink

Humbled
You are the worst of the stock: mean, disrespectful. God! Is the op blind or something to have a character like you on the list? I made nonesense of the thread the moment i saw your name making that list. I can't imagine any sane man regarding you as cool headed. Cool headed my foot!(*screaming#). Shame on the op for having folks like you and that lynpetra. Disgusting! Yak. Forgive me if i mistook your off line personality, but what i have seen so far is bizzare. Merry Christmas.

6 Likes

Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by Sweetlemon(f): 8:34pm On Dec 24, 2013
lorretta u: I keep getting mentioned in threads like this. Aww so sweet. I guess I've a reputation to live up to now. Lol. wink

Humbled

Naaa, keep being yourself and don't think you need to appear perfect all the time.
We are all humans and we are all entitiled to our "off days" wink
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 24, 2013
Kulyie is a witch, second only to tpia@ *shudders*

1 Like

Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 24, 2013
Dailynews should apologise to nairaland for including ITEM 19 on his list

1 Like

Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 24, 2013
@op, you forgot Yme. smiley
I know Sagamite will agree with me on that.
Re: The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 24, 2013
Egba girl!
All her posts are stain-less
Greatgod and madam CC too

Most of the people on op's list are very good at dishing-out polite insults.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Congrats Jaquan: Hottest Guy On Nairaland / Fast Track Lane To Getting Your Ex-boyfriend Back. Guys Confirm This For Ladies / Describe The Person You Would Never Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.