Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,140 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Is Abortion Wrong In Cases Of Rape, Incest Or When The Mother's Life Is At Risk? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Abortion Wrong In Cases Of Rape, Incest Or When The Mother's Life Is At Risk? (9090 Views)

Is Abortion Right In This Instance? / A Medical Doctor Verifys And Confirms 10 Cases Of Faith Healing / Is Abortion Okay In Protestant Churches? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Abortion Wrong In Cases Of Rape, Incest Or When The Mother's Life Is At Risk? by cold(m): 8:53pm On Jan 02, 2014
Re: Is Abortion Wrong In Cases Of Rape, Incest Or When The Mother's Life Is At Risk? by cold(m): 8:55pm On Jan 02, 2014
And for the record,God was the first abortionist. Ripping babies out of their mothers wombs & dashing babies against rocks. Just so you know

1 Like

Re: Is Abortion Wrong In Cases Of Rape, Incest Or When The Mother's Life Is At Risk? by OlaoChi: 10:48pm On Jan 02, 2014
POPE II: You think our women will say the contrary?

undecided

1 Like

Re: Is Abortion Wrong In Cases Of Rape, Incest Or When The Mother's Life Is At Risk? by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:03am On Jan 03, 2014
Joshthefirst: when is a human a human? When it is fully developed? Or when it is concieved? Even todlers are not yet fully developed yet.

when it has fully developed and left the womb.

True. toddlers are not fully developed. I believe the life of infant children lies at the hands of their mother. I would set it upto the breast-feeding age.

people suffering from down's syndrome are not human then. Mad people are not human then.

They are a burden on society. They could've been aborted at an earlier stage.

the child is a developing human being. We do not kill a child if it not yet fullly developed. That is cold-blooded murder.

It is not yet in the proper human orientation. Murder? depends. You can even call the killing chicken as murder.

it is not the childs fault to die because of the one who raped its mother.

The child is like an egg. Eggs break. You cant destroy a mothers life over the egg.

yes it is not, but the child is a human being. She can give him to a orphanage, we value human life. Soldiers in combat move to carry their wounded men. Even those who have lost all limbs in an explosion. They even move to carry the corpse of their comrades. they value human life

You just said its not. Why are you contradicting yourself now? THe child is not yet a human being inside the womb. She can just abort it. If she lets it survive, she will be emotionally attached to it. Then the child will suffer from parentlesness. Soldiers are developed lives.
A child is an egg.

she musn't. She can easily give the child to foster parents or an orphanage. No need to kill the child because of the incoveniences of carrying it. Do you realize what the ending of life is? Do you value human life?

not every place has orphanages. Not every orphanage is well run. And who are you to decide what she does with her child? She probably doesnt want her blood to be mixed with the blood of her rapist. Yes I do realize.

That is not full developed life. No I told you time and again, I do not value human life unless it is worth it. stop asking me the same silly question again.

THou shalt not murder. If there is no standard for what is lawful in society, we'd have chaos. I rely on the 10 commandments.

So rely on whatever archaic laws you want. Dont force your doctrine on me or else ill beat the living cr.ap out of you. keep your doctrine to yourself.

the killing of anyone taken to be underdeveloped or indisposed, especially an innocent child, is unjustified and should not be cordoned by anyone.

Says who? YOU? killing is reality. there are circumstances where killing is necessary. you kill to feed your stomach, dont you?

so because he is half-formed he is not a human being? How do you prove this? This is a [b]blatant lie
from you. Just because the child has no sense of paying, we should kill it?

Yeah thats right. How do you prove you are a human? scientifically you are an animal. you are a blatant lie yourself.

If the child is unwanted by the mother, then yes.

what are you saying? Stop lashing out in butthurt and ad hominems and red herrings and tackle the issue at hand. The man has done wrong. The child must not be killed for the mans wrong-doing. There is a child here. It is no longer what the woman wants or does, she is not the only one. The child is alive. A human being developing within her. We cannot easily dismiss his life and murder it.

The child is the mans seed! the seed forcefully implanted into the mother. The man has run away scot free. why should the mother bear 9 months of pain and labour because of his crimes. THAT IS UNFAIR! she should kill the damned seed. it is not a child. it is a developing embryo. The child has no sense of emotion or feeling. so what if its a human being? What good are human beings for? What good are you? It needs to be killed!

why should the child die for its fathers crimes?

because thats the mothers choice.

she acts for her interests alone, forgetting there is a child, a human being growing within her. I know its a burden, but she should be ready to bear it, she should value human life.

Her interests? are you crazy?
ofcourse she will act for herself. so every year a man (Gods forbid) r.apes your wife, you will tell her to give birth to it since it is a life? You are crazy dude! you should become a woman for once. stop dictating what others should do. angry

the child is there all the same. Things happen, doesn't mean we should kill an innocent baby just because something goes wrong

what do you mean innocent baby? Its not innocent! It doesnt even know it exists! Its a egg. you are blabbing.

butthurt and ad hominem. What should disgust you is the taking of the life of an innocent baby for circumstances that it has no play in. Go to an abortion clinic and you'll be truly disgusted.

you are buttheart yourself. all i hear you saying is innocent baby. I have seen all that. It is the right thing. Dont tell me what I should do. Do what you have to do and Ill do what I have to do. The mother is the final call.
Re: Is Abortion Wrong In Cases Of Rape, Incest Or When The Mother's Life Is At Risk? by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:05am On Jan 03, 2014
POPE II: leave my dad out of your comments and i don't want to repeat myself

why should I ? Who are you to dictate me?

I will also be someones dad. leave me out of your insulting comments first. angry
Re: Is Abortion Wrong In Cases Of Rape, Incest Or When The Mother's Life Is At Risk? by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:07am On Jan 03, 2014
cold:
You dey mind dem? Very selfish & inconsiderate set of people. See how they craftily evaded the story of the woman that died because some hospital chose to enforce some archaic belief over saving a life. Instead,they insist on their grasping at straws even when it's obvious they've been floored..sigh

They are all hypocrites, dishonest and sheges.

I posted the same article before but they completely ignored it.

The ladys case was all over the news. she died of multiple internal bleeding because of refusal of abortion.

It is madness!

2 Likes

Re: Is Abortion Wrong In Cases Of Rape, Incest Or When The Mother's Life Is At Risk? by POPEII: 1:13am On Jan 03, 2014
PAGAN 9JA:

why should I ? Who are you to dictate me?

I will also be someones dad. leave me out of your insulting comments first. angry
where did I
Mention your dad
Re: Is Abortion Wrong In Cases Of Rape, Incest Or When The Mother's Life Is At Risk? by POPEII: 1:15am On Jan 03, 2014
OlaoChi:

undecided
I was referring to our Christian women, we share the same beliefs. They are against abortion ,they value humans life . Unlike you
Re: Is Abortion Wrong In Cases Of Rape, Incest Or When The Mother's Life Is At Risk? by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:16am On Jan 03, 2014
POPE II: where did I
Mention your dad

you mentioned me.
Re: Is Abortion Wrong In Cases Of Rape, Incest Or When The Mother's Life Is At Risk? by POPEII: 1:17am On Jan 03, 2014
Fulaman198:

They will be too afraid to say so, except for the brave Olaochi
afraid of what?
Re: Is Abortion Wrong In Cases Of Rape, Incest Or When The Mother's Life Is At Risk? by POPEII: 1:17am On Jan 03, 2014
PAGAN 9JA:

you mentioned me.
yes so ?
Re: Is Abortion Wrong In Cases Of Rape, Incest Or When The Mother's Life Is At Risk? by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:20am On Jan 03, 2014
POPE II: yes so ?

so I mentioned your dad. so?
Re: Is Abortion Wrong In Cases Of Rape, Incest Or When The Mother's Life Is At Risk? by Joshthefirst(m): 1:20am On Jan 03, 2014
@ Pagan : Lol. You rationalize cold-blooded murder by claiming a developing child in the womb is not human. Chei. We're talking of human life here, not chicken life. How can you compare a baby with a chicken for pete's sake?

I will never cordone abortion.

But I will never force a woman to keep a child either. I believe in this case, it is the woman's choice to murder just as much as it is my choice to refuse to steal. I will advice her not to waste a child for its fathers crimes, or to shamelessly call the child sub-human to justify killing it.

Abortion is always wrong, but in this case, it is the womans choice

In this case I say, which is not general and very rare normally.

Over 53 million babies have been killed in the States alone, not all of them were offspring of rape, or inbreeding, or a risk to their mother's health, only a minority of them were.(Even less than a minority)

Most of them were killed for selfish reasons.
Re: Is Abortion Wrong In Cases Of Rape, Incest Or When The Mother's Life Is At Risk? by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:22am On Jan 03, 2014
^Atleast you agree it is the womans choice.

I salute you for that.

A little commons sense is fine.

1 Like

Re: Is Abortion Wrong In Cases Of Rape, Incest Or When The Mother's Life Is At Risk? by POPEII: 1:22am On Jan 03, 2014
PAGAN 9JA:

so I mentioned your dad. so?
drunkard, did he mention you ? . Paganism indeed, uneducated tout
Re: Is Abortion Wrong In Cases Of Rape, Incest Or When The Mother's Life Is At Risk? by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:23am On Jan 03, 2014
POPE II: drunkard, did he mention you ? . Paganism indeed, uneducated tout

drunkard, your father!

so? you can call me anything you like, whereas I am subject to your protocol on how to appropriately insult you?

you are crazy.

christianity indeed. arrogant man worshippers, ped.ophiles.
Re: Is Abortion Wrong In Cases Of Rape, Incest Or When The Mother's Life Is At Risk? by POPEII: 1:24am On Jan 03, 2014
PAGAN 9JA:
^Atleast you agree it is the womans choice.

I salute you for that.

A little commons sense is fine.

There's no woman's choice or man's choice, we are under God's commandments, under his rule. And he's against abortion .period
Re: Is Abortion Wrong In Cases Of Rape, Incest Or When The Mother's Life Is At Risk? by Fulaman198(m): 1:24am On Jan 03, 2014
POPE II: afraid of what?

Women may be too afraid to mention how they truly feel about the matter of being ra.led and then becoming pregnant as a result.
Re: Is Abortion Wrong In Cases Of Rape, Incest Or When The Mother's Life Is At Risk? by POPEII: 1:26am On Jan 03, 2014
PAGAN 9JA:

drunkard, your father!

so? you can call me anything you like, whereas I am subject to your protocol on how to appropriately insult you?

you are crazy.

christianity indeed. arrogant man worshippers, ped.ophiles.

Blood sucker ..where did I insult you ?
Re: Is Abortion Wrong In Cases Of Rape, Incest Or When The Mother's Life Is At Risk? by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:27am On Jan 03, 2014
POPE II:

There's no woman's choice or man's choice, we are under God's commandments, under his rule. And he's against abortion .period

I did not salute you. why are you butting in

I am not under your jewish gods commandments. those are for cavemen.
Re: Is Abortion Wrong In Cases Of Rape, Incest Or When The Mother's Life Is At Risk? by POPEII: 1:28am On Jan 03, 2014
Fulaman198:

Women may be too afraid to mention how they truly feel about the matter of being ra.led and then becoming pregnant as a result.
I do not know what it is though to you to get in your thick skull that our women are against abortion, and abortion is not an option for them no matter what .
Re: Is Abortion Wrong In Cases Of Rape, Incest Or When The Mother's Life Is At Risk? by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:29am On Jan 03, 2014
POPE II: I do not know what it is though to you to get in your thick skull that our women are against abortion, and abortion is not an option for them no matter what .

Your women

are you a polygamist?

a womanizer?

or a pi.mp?
Re: Is Abortion Wrong In Cases Of Rape, Incest Or When The Mother's Life Is At Risk? by POPEII: 1:30am On Jan 03, 2014
PAGAN 9JA:

I did not salute you. why are you butting in

I am not under your jewish gods commandments. those are for cavemen.

Public forum, go and create a pagan only one . I wish you mum aborted you . Nuisance
Re: Is Abortion Wrong In Cases Of Rape, Incest Or When The Mother's Life Is At Risk? by POPEII: 1:30am On Jan 03, 2014
PAGAN 9JA:

Your women

are you a polygamist?

a womanizer?

or a pi.mp?

Christian women
Re: Is Abortion Wrong In Cases Of Rape, Incest Or When The Mother's Life Is At Risk? by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:32am On Jan 03, 2014
POPE II:
Public forum, go and create a pagan only one . I wish you mum aborted you . Nuisance

That is upto Oga Seun. anywayz I was here way before you.

lol finally you are condoning abortion. where is your 10 commandments now grin

Love thy enemy. *smh
Re: Is Abortion Wrong In Cases Of Rape, Incest Or When The Mother's Life Is At Risk? by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:33am On Jan 03, 2014
POPE II:

Christian women

they dont belong to you. all christians are hypocrites anyways.

1 Like

Re: Is Abortion Wrong In Cases Of Rape, Incest Or When The Mother's Life Is At Risk? by Fulaman198(m): 1:34am On Jan 03, 2014
POPE II: I do not know what it is though to you to get in your thick skull that our women are against abortion, and abortion is not an option for them no matter what .

Maybe you are a woman and I'm unaware. In that case, my mistake
Re: Is Abortion Wrong In Cases Of Rape, Incest Or When The Mother's Life Is At Risk? by POPEII: 1:40am On Jan 03, 2014
PAGAN 9JA:

yes, they belong to God not to me
Re: Is Abortion Wrong In Cases Of Rape, Incest Or When The Mother's Life Is At Risk? by Joshthefirst(m): 1:41am On Jan 03, 2014
PAGAN 9JA:

you know its a lie. Stop bringing bias into your conclusions.
Re: Is Abortion Wrong In Cases Of Rape, Incest Or When The Mother's Life Is At Risk? by Image123(m): 3:25am On Jan 03, 2014
cold:
Spoken like a true Christian. Very Christlike

Of course, what do you expect? You dey jealous?
Re: Is Abortion Wrong In Cases Of Rape, Incest Or When The Mother's Life Is At Risk? by Image123(m): 3:27am On Jan 03, 2014
OLAADEGBU:

Happy New Year my broda. Don't mind them they are only seeking for loopholes that will justify their blood thirstiness.

Happy New Year my brother.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Jw.org: 100 Years Of Failed Prophecies. / The Hijab Can Decieve You... / Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.