Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,812 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:48 PM

Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President (21010 Views)

The Biafra First Lady Uchechi Okwu Kanu Celebrates Her Birthday-pics / President Jonathan Wooed Abdulsalam Abubakar For Interim Government / Breaking News;jonathan Did Not Complete His Ph.d Course- Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by DerideGull(m): 7:12pm On Dec 26, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
Itsekiri people are Yoruba descendants. Eyimofe, Mofedamijo, Omawumi, etc that are Itsekiri names sound Yoruba.
Ohanaeze should go to Rivers State to "woo" the Ikwerre in their belief that they are Ibo, just as OPC did in the case of Itsekiri.

Orlando Olodo,

You are a pitiable canteen rat living on delusion. I know for sure that Mofe Damijo, the Nollywood actor, is Urhobo. You seem to invoke the worst traits of your mother's ancestors. I know that peeps from Owo are not bad. In addition, Ohanaeze has no business wooing people that are Igbo to join the organization. Let me remind you that one of the founders fathers of Ohanaeze, Chief Emmanual Aguma, was Ikwerri, olodo.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by DerideGull(m): 7:21pm On Dec 26, 2013
customized13: we all knw the ikwerre people hav identity problem, bt the etche, obigbo and ogba/ndoni people knows their origin, so who cares abt the ikwerres.

Bros only deranged Yoruba or Itsekiri persons care about Ikwerri not Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by Obiagu1(m): 7:26pm On Dec 26, 2013
Orlando Owoh has every trait of Alh. Haram
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 26, 2013
DerideGull:

Bros only deranged Yoruba or Itsekiri persons care about Ikwerri not Igbo.
bros I tire ooo, everyday they keep chanting ikwerres aren't igbo, if they don't want to be igbos then they should be yoruba or hausa, we will be glad to sell them out. I wonder this kind of identity problem, they can go, we don't need them.
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:53pm On Dec 26, 2013
DerideGull:

Orlando Olodo,

You are not even smart enough to hide your stupidity. Aluu to Asa where the goofy character called Elechi Amadi worked as a teacher is very short in distance and also close to Port Harcourt. One wonders why Elechi Amadi stopped at Asa in the heart of Igbo land to look for teaching job instead of Lagos, Kaduna, Ibadan or Kano since he was not Igbo. It is good to hear a buffoon such as yoiu wrote that "Amadi was re-conscripted into the army by Adekunle" as if Amadi was once conscripted into Nigerian army before 1968. Anyway, most Yoruba and Itsekiri people seem to share inherent stupidity and it shows through your posts.
DementedGull, Elechi Amadi took the teaching job in Asa before the start of the war. Besides Port Harcourt and Aluu, his country home were in the Eastern Region.
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:55pm On Dec 26, 2013
customized13: we all knw the ikwerre people hav identity problem, bt the etche, obigbo and ogba/ndoni people knows their origin, so who cares abt the ikwerres.
Do these people identify themselves with the Ibo of the SE?
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:57pm On Dec 26, 2013
DerideGull:

Orlando Olodo,

You are a pitiable canteen rat living on delusion. I know for sure that Mofe Damijo, the Nollywood actor, is Urhobo. You seem to invoke the worst traits of your mother's ancestors. I know that peeps from Owo are not bad. In addition, Ohanaeze has no business wooing people that are Igbo to join the organization. Let me remind you that one of the founders fathers of Ohanaeze, Chief Emmanual Aguma, was Ikwerri, olodo.

DementedGull, Richard Mofe Damijo is Itsekiri. Stop displaying your senility here.
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:59pm On Dec 26, 2013
Obiagu1: Orlando Owoh has every trait of Alh. Haram
. . . would you say I'm the same person as Alh Haram.
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 26, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
Do these people identify themselves with the Ibo of the SE?
chai God, u don't really understand thing on time, we don't need them to identify with us, don't you get it? I guess igbos have prodigal sons when it come to the issue of ikwerres. wink
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by drnoel: 8:20pm On Dec 26, 2013
DerideGull:

I had advocated that wild animals such as you should be treated with degree of wildness. Nigeria must disintegrate and if most wild animals in Nigeria want to fight, they shall equally receive animalistic treatment. Let me inform you the pictures in the video will look like child's play if any group of wild animals attempts to fight any group of people that have decided to leave Nigeria tomorrow. Remember that Bakassi was wickedly ceded to Cameroon by wick souls in Nigeria.
funnly enof u even sound wilder than the people u so wrongly call wild animals. Like u rightly said, ur ancestors wickedly ceded Bakassi to Cameroon and those wrongs should and would be corrected. The problem is that when sane minds like us try our best to reason with nycompus liie u we don´t make much progress and the problems are usually based on the kinds of statement u wrote above
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by drnoel: 8:21pm On Dec 26, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
Your question doesn't plumb.
wasn´t expecting it to suite u. Its just a question
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by wirinet(m): 9:37pm On Dec 26, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
DementedGull, Richard Mofe Damijo is Itsekiri. Stop displaying your senility here.

Eyimofe (this is what I want) Damijo (let me dance) is an itsekiri name but I don't think Richard More Damijo is itsekiri. I hear his parents are Urhobo but he adopted his guardian's name, just like the babayaros who are igbo by origin but adopted their benefactors name.

But it is all good, hardly will you find an urhobo without itsekiri linkage and vice versa. like we use to say itsekiris and Urhobos fight during the day but make love at night.
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by cheruv: 9:51pm On Dec 26, 2013
shine eye: grin grin pls nwanne i wan no if itsekiri population reach up to 500 thousand self? cus we don't notice them only on NL
They're among the superminority tribes we've in Nigeria.even those renegade igbos,ikwerres are 4X their size in population grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by Obiagu1(m): 1:31am On Dec 27, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
. . . would you say I'm the same person as Alh Haram.

Am I obiagu1?
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by ketoprofen(m): 7:14am On Dec 27, 2013
drnoel:

probably depends on ur age range cos the young people my age are not undecided but some support biafra and some don´t. The older people I have met and spoken to about this are totally against another war cos they saw the canage, destruction, deaths and mass killings of that time

Am talking of Biafra not war.
wetin dey worry u?
btw, did u school at unizik?
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by ketoprofen(m): 7:17am On Dec 27, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
DerisiveGull, Yoruba have a lot of resources to sustain them.

yet they are all over ouel.
smh
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by ketoprofen(m): 7:22am On Dec 27, 2013
wirinet:

Ignorance is an incurable disease. Our most popular and accomplished people are uduaghan and Prof itse sagay? Itsekiris were Nigeria 's ambassadors before any igbo man dreamt of answering the title ambassador. An itsekiri man was the first graduate in the whole of black Africa. Itsekiris were far more organized than igbos when the Europeans came, so much so that the Europeans saw us as allies and not slaves.

Now how many igbo names can compete with Nana of koko, Alfred Rewane, Okotie-eboh, Edremoda and a host of others I cannot recall from the top of my head now. even one of the world's richest man Diende Fernandez has itsekiri blood and we do not brag about him.
who is uduaghan and itse sagay in itsekiri land?

my brother get some education on Nigeria's history to cure your ignorance.

and who knows these ppl worldwide.
its like only igbos have produced ppl of Intl repute in this country
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by ketoprofen(m): 7:26am On Dec 27, 2013
wirinet:

See bragging. 3 igbo states supply oil and gas? abeg which 3 states? and how much oil and gas are they supplying? it is easy to calculate, just look at the amount they get from 13% derivation and you would have an idea. I am sure my village produces more crude than any of the three states and you say my region is benefitting from your meager supply.

I am very your state do not contribute a drop of oil to Nigeria and you are here accusing others of benefitting.
Abia, anambra, IMO are oil producing states
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by drnoel: 9:18am On Dec 27, 2013
ketoprofen:

Am talking of Biafra not war.
wetin dey worry u?
btw, did u school at unizik?

Didn´t school at unizik.
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by IGBO1STSON(m): 9:31am On Dec 27, 2013
sandijey:

You guys said d same thing in kano! Better think home andcarry your investments back home and hold ur leaders responsible for not making the east industrialised if not this are d kind of comments u guys would get! Nothing is sure again in naija.
sis who told u se is not industralised?have u been 2 aba,onitsha,nnewi,ariara,etc?se is the only place vehiclesa are produced in naija,think about it,and tell seun 2 STOP AND THE MODS TO STOP MODIFYING MY COMMENTS JOOR.
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by IGBO1STSON(m): 9:31am On Dec 27, 2013
sandijey:

You guys said d same thing in kano! Better think home andcarry your investments back home and hold ur leaders responsible for not making the east industrialised if not this are d kind of comments u guys would get! Nothing is sure again in naija.
sis who told u se is not industralised?have u been 2 aba,onitsha,nnewi,ariara,etc?se is the only place vehicles are produced in naija,think about it,and tell seun 2 STOP AND THE MODS TO STOP MODIFYING MY COMMENTS JOOR.
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:52am On Dec 27, 2013
ketoprofen:

yet they are all over ouel.
smh
Keto, when you learn how to type I will reply your post.
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by IGBO1STSON(m): 10:03am On Dec 27, 2013
sandijey:

No tribe is better than the other my dear! Because u guys are more vocal and everywhre doesn't make u better than anybody. There are things the yorubas have that u don't have, and otherwise. Those statements u made is exactly what would get people from other tribes feel insulted! Nobody is better than anybody. If u want to talk of war, the yorubas have been fighting war for a long long time until recently, doesn't make them better than igbos or likewise!
see what u just typed,pls i beg to kno what the yorubas have that we igbos dont,is it their acclaimed prof. Per village in ekiti?shine ya eyes imo state has the highest number of profs. now followed by ondo,then anambra,then ekiti and then delta,imo and anambra has the highest number of undergraduates in naija,my source is from national archives abuja,so show me what yoruba has more than igbos?
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by IGBO1STSON(m): 10:11am On Dec 27, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
Eziachi, all Ibo are confused.
hello mr orlando O'LovePeddler,who told u biafra needs itsekiri?av been monitoring u and u are here spewing rubbish,what do we need u for?we dont what liabilities in biafra and back stabbers,oga we go uproot una 2 odua republic.
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by IGBO1STSON(m): 10:30am On Dec 27, 2013
shine eye: grin grin pls nwanne i wan no if itsekiri population reach up to 500 thousand self? cus we don't notice them only on NL
, nwannem the last tym i checked itsekiri dey for 1 and half lga for,while ikwerre dey 3 and half lga for river state,so no need of comparison,them feel say 2 establish opc for warri go save them,them no knw say na share them dey share warri with ijaw and urhobo,make him,orlando o'w h o r e continue his grand delusion
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:18am On Dec 27, 2013
IGBO_1ST_SON: see what u just typed,pls i beg to kno what the yorubas have that we igbos dont,is it their acclaimed prof. Per village in ekiti?shine ya eyes imo state has the highest number of profs. now followed by ondo,then anambra,then ekiti and then delta,imo and anambra has the highest number of undergraduates in naija,my source is from national archives abuja,so show me what yoruba has more than igbos?
I want to believe, by professor in Imo State, you are refering to those that graduate time bombs waiting to explode from ESUT.
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:21am On Dec 27, 2013
IGBO_1ST_SON: hello mr orlando O'LovePeddler,who told u biafra needs itsekiri?av been monitoring u and u are here spewing rubbish,what do we need u for?we dont what liabilities in biafra and back stabbers,oga we go uproot una 2 odua republic.
I've not said Ibo needed Itsekiri, but that they should desist from saying Delta State is part of Biafra. If you must include Delta, it shouldn't go beyond the Ibo dominated part of Anioma.
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by IGBO1STSON(m): 11:44am On Dec 27, 2013
wirinet:

Two questions:
1 . If what you are seeking is true love from the other side, how is Biafra or in other words free igbo territories going to help you achieve that?

2. How much oil exactly do you have in alaigbo, just give me the data on proven oil reserves to support your allegations that they are only after alaigbo oil.
lmao @ how much oil is in alaigbo,so egbema river state,imo and abia states,oil reserve in anambra,the asa and ndoki in akwa ibom are these not alaigbo? Or are u living according to gowon's falsified geography?
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by phase1: 11:45am On Dec 27, 2013
ol' boy...13 pages and still counting.

Ps. you guys should stop abusing Itskeiris, Olamide owolabi aka orlando owoh is not itshekiri, he is an impostor. grin grin
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:48am On Dec 27, 2013
phase1: ol' boy...13 pages and still counting.

Ps. you guys should stop abusing Itskeiris, Olamide owolabi aka orlando owoh is not itshekiri, he is an impostor. grin grin
Can you prove I'm not Itsekiri or remain silent.
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by Sirsijo(m): 11:57am On Dec 27, 2013
thank you... south sudan is the best example.

olas24u: Sick ,check out southsudan ,it will end the same way
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by tigger56: 12:12pm On Dec 27, 2013
IGBO_1ST_SON: see what u just typed,pls i beg to kno what the yorubas have that we igbos dont,is it their acclaimed prof. Per village in ekiti?shine ya eyes imo state has the highest number of profs. now followed by ondo,then anambra,then ekiti and then delta,imo and anambra has the highest number of undergraduates in naija,my source is from national archives abuja,so show me what yoruba has more than igbos?
U call dos advanced secondary schools in d east universities?lol, I laff n swahili. Esut, imsu, futo, absu, unizik..plsss shutup dos schs whose graduates can't spell university!!!keep producing those semi illiterates it isn't my problem as long dey don't come 2 d south west looking for jobs!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

NASS Planning Immunity Laws For Senate President, Speaker, CJN / Boko Haram Members, Wives Surrender To Nigerian Military / Ugwuanyi Assures Woman Whose Husband Killed Her Son For Rituals Of Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.