Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President (20709 Views)

The Biafra First Lady Uchechi Okwu Kanu Celebrates Her Birthday-pics / President Jonathan Wooed Abdulsalam Abubakar For Interim Government / Breaking News;jonathan Did Not Complete His Ph.d Course- Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by Eziachi: 3:33pm On Dec 26, 2013
sandijey:

If that's d essence then stop trying to drag them from heaven or hell!!!!!!!!! wink
If you are a football striker, your types will require 20 chances to score a goal. After reading every thing, you still don't get it? What is the meaning of dragging? Are you thick or what? Lol
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 26, 2013
ketoprofen:

Give me the part of Nigeria that has more indigenous industries than anambra and abia.
even Emene, Enugu is beginning to rear its head.
Keep priding in blue chip companies that send back revenue to the foreign lands while other groups use their god given brains

Is it no longer a good thing to attract investors to an enabling environment. the indigenous industries owned by people who understand the terrain of that region plus outside investors is what makes an economy strong! Everything in america is not owned by americans!
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by ketoprofen(m): 3:36pm On Dec 26, 2013
sandijey:

What's ur point? Would I also say stop coming to lagos and stay in the east? No tribe is better than any tribe. Everybody has crazy potentials to make it in the absense of one nation so don't think one tribe might have it easy! Everybody is scared about "what next" after the break up. A lot of people would suffer, a lot of people would die, where would dey start from? That to me is where the trouble is, it would take years before each region gets things right. Is it not better we have a regional government!

That's y Igbo gene is strong.
that's y I bliv tribe pass tribe, hooha.
is there anything u mentioned above that didn't happen to igbos after the war?
Today, they diversified Nigerian sectors with the least dependence on oil.
Guy, form ur own country if ur ppl have balls, regional govt my a55.
what do u mean by a lot of ppl will die, etc.
in ur one Nigeria, are ppl not dying from northern crises.
After successful division, what exactly will ppl thereafter?
Definitely not Igbo ppl.
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by ketoprofen(m): 3:38pm On Dec 26, 2013
Eziachi: It is purely down to them, their own absolute choice, where they want to belong or even own their own. Why must they be part of anybody's? Most nations in Europe like Andorra, Luxembourg etc are smaller than them. I hope you dont ask this again and your People obsession With SS and Biafra. Concentrate on what will happen to you and Kwara people, instead of taking phensic for another man's headache, when you got a running belly of your own.

Me? ketoprofen, concentrate on kwara? for what kwanu?
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 26, 2013
Eziachi: If you are a football striker, your types will require 20 chances to score a goal. After reading every thing, you still don't get it? What is the meaning of dragging? Are you thick or what? Lol

Hahahhahaha! Trying to take jabs at me won't work my dear. You and ur click are trying to include south-south in ur equation! Isn't that what this topic is about? Even if they were all former south-east, let everybody decide what they want or who they want to follow! Its that simple! No am not thick........ Cheers
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by ketoprofen(m): 3:41pm On Dec 26, 2013
drnoel:

I neva wanted to say this but think its best I do. Wake-up wake-up and stop dreaming. Biafra was just a bad dream that never happened and will keep being just that,....a bad dream that resulted in the death of more than a million of our brother and the maiming of much more. People talking about biafra has not seen the results of war and so can just open their mouths and spew rubbish.
See for urself the effects of war and post-war effects in different countries:
Nigerian/Biafra war
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3ReFoFp0Gs&list=PLD6ADD3E57D8B2523
Rwandan war
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3DrvrrSgHI
Liberian war
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo
Somalian war effects
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vH9GBhjeVrI
Congo DR
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSEaTQMI5AA

To name a few. I will give more links as I find them

my friend, its actually our fathers who have experienced this war that support Biafra most.
Young ppl of these days are mostly undecided sef.
But most old ppl I come across embrace Biafra.
so, what are u saying
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by Obiagu1(m): 3:44pm On Dec 26, 2013
Why must people quote very long posts
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 26, 2013
ketoprofen:

That's y Igbo gene is strong.
that's y I bliv tribe pass tribe, hooha.
is there anything u mentioned above that didn't happen to igbos after the war?
Today, they diversified Nigerian sectors with the least dependence on oil.
Guy, form ur own country if ur ppl have balls, regional govt my a55.
what do u mean by a lot of ppl will die, etc.
in ur one Nigeria, are ppl not dying from northern crises.
After successful division, what exactly will ppl thereafter?
Definitely not Igbo ppl.

No tribe is better than the other my dear! Because u guys are more vocal and everywhre doesn't make u better than anybody. There are things the yorubas have that u don't have, and otherwise. Those statements u made is exactly what would get people from other tribes feel insulted! Nobody is better than anybody. If u want to talk of war, the yorubas have been fighting war for a long long time until recently, doesn't make them better than igbos or likewise!

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by Eziachi: 3:51pm On Dec 26, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
Mid West was created to clip the wings of Awolowo in 1963. This was four years before Ojukwu declared Biafra on 30-05-1967. Even at Governor Ambrose Folorunsho Alli of Bende State was an Awolowo disciple.
So because the likes of Edwin Kogbara, Kente Giadom or M.T Mbu are disciples of Zik and later Ikemba, and they are non Igbos as well, what does it mean if Alli is to Chief Awolowo? It's not unique at all. Even Yorubas like Ogusanya or Akinfosile are apostles of Zik dating back to the 40s and continued into the 2nd republic Lol some of you knew zeech about Nigeria.
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by ketoprofen(m): 3:54pm On Dec 26, 2013
sandijey:

Is it no longer a good thing to attract investors to an enabling environment. the indigenous industries owned by people who understand the terrain of that region plus outside investors is what makes an economy strong! Everything in america is not owned by americans!
Thank God u said everything.
So if they leave u, yorubas are like Americans?
Most blue chip companies in SW dated back from those days when lizards were in ones and twos.
SW is closer to Lagos geographically so, it had a spill over from Lagos.
The whites developed and invested in the colony so much with foreign companies. other industries were attracted when it became the capital..
Today, the previous companies attract newer ones, so don't think there was a tinubu/ Yoruba factor there.
The point is that redundant ppl will remain redundant ppl, a situation where foreign industries abound around u and u still don't have the initiative of industrialization, so u see.
Its just like igbos deciding to live in the glory of the foreign ventures in SE too, na f.uck up be that nah.
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by ketoprofen(m): 3:58pm On Dec 26, 2013
sandijey:

No tribe is better than the other my dear! Because u guys are more vocal and everywhre doesn't make u better than anybody. There are things the yorubas have that u don't have, and otherwise. Those statements u made is exactly what would get people from other tribes feel insulted! Nobody is better than anybody. If u want to talk of war, the yorubas have been fighting war for a long long time until recently, doesn't make them better than igbos or likewise!

I don talk my own.
the so called other tribes should talk their own instead of getting insulted
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by Eziachi: 4:02pm On Dec 26, 2013
sandijey:

Hahahhahaha! Trying to take jabs at me won't work my dear. You and ur click are trying to include south-south in ur equation! Isn't that what this topic is about? Even if they were all former south-east, let everybody decide what they want or who they want to follow! Its that simple! No am not thick........ Cheers
Hallelujah, you finally got the point. It's by choice and not by force.
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:18pm On Dec 26, 2013
Eziachi: Have you been reading all I had been writing? Itshekiri can go to hell if they wish. You had never been part of Biafra in the past and never will be in future. Before 1914, my ancestors had more dealings even with the current English Cameroonians than your people. Stop talking yourself up, we don't need liabilities of old Nigeria. Itshekiri my zzz!
Eziachi, all Ibo are confused.
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by olas24u(f): 4:19pm On Dec 26, 2013
where the story dey i don land?
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by IGBO1STSON(m): 4:44pm On Dec 26, 2013
kettykin:

In little over 40 years and with only £20 and numerous scorched earth policies igbos have bounced back to control the destiny of the black race, igbos have given Nigeria the only gold medals it ever won in the Olympics, an igbo coach is on his way with an igbo studded team to give Africa its first world cup after conquering the African continent, igbos founded and control the third largest movie industry in the whole world Nollywood, igbo musicians Psquare and Don jazzy reinvented the nigerian music industry and are among the wealthiest entertainers in the African continent, an igbo lady Ngozi Okonjo Iweala one of the world most influential women is the first African to run the world bank as it's CEO, the igbo nation with only 5 core states produce more graduates, doctors , engineers than any other tribe in Nigeria and Africa that is igbos are the most educated tribe in Africa, an igbo economic team led by Soludo revolutionised the nigerian banking industry that has placed nigerian banks among the 7th biggedt banks in Aftica after years of lack lustre performance, a star studded igbo female tfootball team has conquered the African female football world and is the third best in the world, an igbo team Enyimba FC is the only nigerian team to have won the prestigious CAF cup back to back and igbo football star Sunday Mba was reputed to be number 28 best footballer in the world after helping nigerian team defeat star studded ivorien team. Igbo currently have 3 members of the British parliament
The largest retail market in Africa is owned and controlled by igbos
If Biafra leaves Nigeria, Biafra would have the third biggest film industry in the world and not nigeria.
Biafran football team would be heading to world cup and not nigerian team.
Biafra would be controlling more of the biggest and best banks in Africa and not nigeria.
Biafra would produce more engineers and doctors and teachers than nigeria.
Biafra and not nigeria would rule African entertainment industry, movies, music etc
Biafra and not nigeria would own the biggest oil and gas industry in Africa.
Biafra and not Nigeria would control the African sports festival medals table
Biafra and not Nigeria would control the retail business in Africa
Biafra and not nigeria would produce world class economist, bankers and politicians.
Biafra and not nigeria would be the giant of Africa
nnam, Onye nwe anyi nonyere gi na ndi ebe gi,Chineke gozie gi,okwu gi amaka,okwu gi di uto,o bu eziokwu,o ne nye olileanya,ndewo nnam.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by IGBO1STSON(m): 4:46pm On Dec 26, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^I think you're hinging your argument on Gowon/Awos' shenanigans to balkanise Alaigbo (and try a bit of dispersal/dismembering of a united and peace-loving people) hence you erroneously believe there aren't Igbos in your so-called South South! I'm Igbo and i'm from the South South!
,nwannem Chukwu gozie gi da,biko gwa ha eziokwu ka ihere me ndi eberibe ha na po ndi yorobbers.
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by Eziachi: 4:51pm On Dec 26, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
Eziachi, all Ibo are confused.
Ok, if say so. Try sticking to your own confusion, we all got one.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by Emperor007: 4:53pm On Dec 26, 2013
ilugunboy:

Ode..

Which resources are Yoruba coveting..?

The truth is most Yorubas can't wait to get rid of the last Ibo man on Yoruba soil...or at best...to treat them as foreigners.

I've deliberately stayed off this thread until I saw this your oaf comment.

^^^

... and at same time, most of you want the status quo that doesn't function properly to continue? How do you reconcile that?

Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by IGBO1STSON(m): 4:57pm On Dec 26, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
Biafra can go with whoever they want but not with my part of Delta State - I'm Itsekiri.
, nna lekwanu ofeke,who EVER WANTED itsekiri in BIAFRA?deluded fool,stop feeling important,you are nobody niqqa,ur most popular and accomplished pple of not are uduaghan and prof itse sagay,u wan compare urself 2 igbo?when u NEVER reach an igbo offshort dat denies its root viz:ikwerre, u be mumu oooo

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by IGBO1STSON(m): 5:00pm On Dec 26, 2013
kel4soft:

After my Dad fought a useless war on the Biafra side that made him lost almost everything. You want me to toe the same line? God forbid! Biafra is a pipe dream. I don't like Igbos cos of their mischievous nature.
, idiot,who beg u to love igbos? We would see how far ur hate for a pple of 40million would go,mttcchheewww.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by Emperor007: 5:07pm On Dec 26, 2013
IGBO_1ST_SON: , nna lekwanu ofeke,who EVER WANTED itsekiri in BIAFRA?deluded fool,stop feeling important,you are nobody niqqa,ur most popular and accomplished pple of not are uduaghan and prof itse sagay,u wan compare urself 2 igbo?when u NEVER reach an igbo offshort dat denies its root viz:ikwerre, u be mumu oooo

^^^

I don't believe he's even Deltan or from SS.

He should be one of those Yoruba clones impersonating SS identity, else he should be more concerned about Odua Republic.

Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by IGBO1STSON(m): 5:08pm On Dec 26, 2013
kel4soft:

You are an Idiot!
If you want to go. Go but, leave Rivers State alone. You can as well convince 'Nkpokoro nmuu' to join you guys
, for ur mind,make we leave obigbo,omumma,etche and egbema alone abi?idiot ogoni person,who dey beg u?na so gowon lie 4 una say igbo want una because of oil,now we know who deceive who,abi u don 4get wetin abacha do dat saboteur wey u call hero called saro-wiwa?abi u wan join am?idiot,4 biafra una say igbo go thief our oil,now ur pple dey perpetual slavery and suffering 4 una sabotage ur egbons,ek clark and asari-dokuboh still dey complain,taa mechie onu onye ogoni pio pio.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by shineeye: 5:13pm On Dec 26, 2013
IGBO_1ST_SON: , nna lekwanu ofeke,who EVER WANTED itsekiri in BIAFRA?deluded fool,stop feeling important,you are nobody niqqa,ur most popular and accomplished pple of not are uduaghan and prof itse sagay,u wan compare urself 2 igbo?when u NEVER reach an igbo offshort dat denies its root viz:ikwerre, u be mumu oooo
grin grin pls nwanne i wan no if itsekiri population reach up to 500 thousand self? cus we don't notice them only on NL
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by DerideGull(m): 5:15pm On Dec 26, 2013
ilugunboy:

Truth is Yorubas have enough oil...but the most important resource of the region is not oil.

Illegitimateboy

It is apparent you have skipped your schizophrenic medication again. Every political move made by any dirty-azz Yoruba had been predicated on crude oil since 1966. I guess it will be shocker when you realized that Yoruba do not have a grain of crude oil after the disintegration of Nigeria, olodo.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by shineeye: 5:18pm On Dec 26, 2013
i keep wondering the reason why yorubas especially are only group that panic a lot when ever igbo form SS/SE want to form a country?they should stop panicking we will help them financially before they can stand on their own...seee fear full their body grin
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by DerideGull(m): 5:19pm On Dec 26, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
DementedGull, whether Oodua Republic shares boundary with Iboland means little or nothing to me. I'm interest in every omo karojire (Yoruba) being part of the Republic. There is currently a wave of self determination going on among the Itsekiri in Warri, championed by the OPC.

Orlando Olodo,

Surely, a moronic dingbat such as you and other mentally deformed dunces that pass as Itsekiri will be part of Republic of Oodua by the way of total evacuation. There will be Warri without Itsekiri.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by shineeye: 5:22pm On Dec 26, 2013
IGBO_1ST_SON: , for ur mind,make we leave obigbo,omumma,etche and egbema alone abi?idiot ogoni person,who dey beg u?na so gowon lie 4 una say igbo want una because of oil,now we know who deceive who,abi u don 4get wetin abacha do dat saboteur wey u call hero called saro-wiwa?abi u wan join am?idiot,4 biafra una say igbo go thief our oil,now ur pple dey perpetual slavery and suffering 4 una sabotage ur egbons,ek clark and asari-dokuboh still dey complain,taa mechie onu onye ogoni pio pio.
ogoni still get mouth dey talk undecided
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by wirinet(m): 5:30pm On Dec 26, 2013
We are getting tired of the cacophony of noises coming out from BIafrans. What exactly is their demands? we hear we want to leave Nigeria because Nigeria is holding them down, another day we will hear we want to leave because an igbo man has not been given the presidency of Nigeria other times we hear amalgamation was a mistake and the igbos never wanted a united Nigeria (meanwhile the forget to tell us that the igbos were the main promoters of Nigeria pre- independence )

What exactly do the biafran want?

Are they saying the cannot live with other Nigerians? in that case are they prepared to leave other Nigerian cities and states and head back to their states where they would feel comfortable with their brothers?

Are they so obsessed with an igbo man answering the title president, that they would not mind slicing up a portion of nigeria just for that purpose?

I for one do not care whether biafra happens or not, as long as they do not come near warri (I mean any of the three warri local governments). But I will be weary of having a very unstable country as a neighbour because succession among igbos is usually a very acrimonious affair, so one can imagine what the fight to bear the title president would entail ( an example of what is happening in south Sudan )

So bring forward your proposals on your Biafra? what are the boundaries? how do you hope to relate with the others, especially other tribes of the south south who have access to the sea.

So far all we have heard are hollow emotional outbursts with no concrete proposal or plan
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by shineeye: 5:32pm On Dec 26, 2013
wirinet: We are getting tired of the cacophony of noises coming out from BIafrans. What exactly is their demands? we hear is we want to leave Nigeria because Nigeria is holding them down, another day we will hear we want to leave because an igbo man has not been given the presidency of Nigeria other times we hear amalgamation was a mistake and the igbos never wanted a united Nigeria (meanwhile the forget to tell us that the igbos were the main promoters of Nigeria pre- independence )

What exactly do the biafran want?

Are they saying the cannot live with other Nigerians? in that case are they prepared to leave other Nigerian cities and states and head back to their states where they would feel comfortable with their brothers?

Are they so obsessed with an ignore man answering the title president, that they would not mind slicing up a portion of nigeria just for that purpose?

I for one do not care whether biafra happens or not, as long as they do not come near warri (I mean any of the three warri local governments). But I will be weary of having a very unstable country as a neighbour because succession among igbos is usually a very acrimonious affair, so one can imagine what the fight to bear the title president would entail ( an example of what is happening in south Sudan )

So bring forward your proposals on your Biafra? what are the boundaries? how do you hope to relate with the others, especially other tribes of the south south who have access to the sea.

So far all we have heard are hollow emotional outbursts with no concrete proposal or plan
we want Biafra or free igbo territories because we are tired of fake love among us from the other side.Is only our oil they are after but they will not allow us to rule nigeria in peace eg GEJ
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by DerideGull(m): 5:35pm On Dec 26, 2013
drnoel:

I neva wanted to say this but think its best I do. Wake-up wake-up and stop dreaming. Biafra was just a bad dream that never happened and will keep being just that,....a bad dream that resulted in the death of more than a million of our brother and the maiming of much more. People talking about biafra has not seen the results of war and so can just open their mouths and spew rubbish.
See for urself the effects of war and post-war effects in different countries:
Nigerian/Biafra war
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3ReFoFp0Gs&list=PLD6ADD3E57D8B2523
Rwandan war
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3DrvrrSgHI
Liberian war
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo
Somalian war effects
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vH9GBhjeVrI
Congo DR
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSEaTQMI5AA

To name a few. I will give more links as I find them

The pictures included in the above crap portrayed you and most Africans as inferior and useless human beings not qualified for a life. Why should there be wars in Africa when certain group of people decides to go its separate ways? Except in the Yugoslavia, there was no sign of armed confrontation in countries people decided to end the unholy togetherness in Europe.
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by drnoel: 5:36pm On Dec 26, 2013
ketoprofen:

my friend, its actually our fathers who have experienced this war that support Biafra most.
Young ppl of these days are mostly undecided sef.
But most old ppl I come across embrace Biafra.
so, what are u saying

probably depends on ur age range cos the young people my age are not undecided but some support biafra and some don´t. The older people I have met and spoken to about this are totally against another war cos they saw the canage, destruction, deaths and mass killings of that time
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by drnoel: 5:39pm On Dec 26, 2013
sandijey:

****agreed

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Northern Leaders Stole More Than Diezani, Alamieyeseigha – Ijaw Youth Council / Confusion Over Travel Ban List As Presidency, Immigration, Customs Differ / We Have More Recordings Of Amaechi Saying Terrible Things About Buhari - Reno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.