Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President (20712 Views)

The Biafra First Lady Uchechi Okwu Kanu Celebrates Her Birthday-pics / President Jonathan Wooed Abdulsalam Abubakar For Interim Government / Breaking News;jonathan Did Not Complete His Ph.d Course- Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by wirinet(m): 5:43pm On Dec 26, 2013
shine eye: we want Biafra or free igbo territories because we are tired of fake love among us from the other side.Is only our oil they are after but they will not allow to rule nigeria in peace eg GEJ

Two questions:
1 . If what you are seeking is true love from the other side, how is Biafra or in other words free igbo territories going to help you achieve that?

2. How much oil exactly do you have in alaigbo, just give me the data on proven oil reserves to support your allegations that they are only after alaigbo oil.
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:47pm On Dec 26, 2013
IGBO_1ST_SON: , nna lekwanu ofeke,who EVER WANTED itsekiri in BIAFRA?deluded fool,stop feeling important,you are nobody niqqa,ur most popular and accomplished pple of not are uduaghan and prof itse sagay,u wan compare urself 2 igbo?when u NEVER reach an igbo offshort dat denies its root viz:ikwerre, u be mumu oooo
No Ikwerre would want to go with Biafra.
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by DerideGull(m): 5:49pm On Dec 26, 2013
kel4soft:

After my Dad fought a useless war on the Biafra side that made him lost almost everything. You want me to toe the same line? God forbid! Biafra is a pipe dream. I don't like Igbos cos of their mischievous nature

There is no doubt your Dad told you fat falsehoods about his participation in Nigeria/Biafra war. It is apparent you are following the poverty-stricken path of your Dad and hope you can channel your idiotic frustration on the Ndigbo. Which tribe is more mischievous in Nigeria than your stinking ethnicity, agabya?

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by DerideGull(m): 5:51pm On Dec 26, 2013
Orlando Owoh:

Orlando Olodo the monkey,

Have you not heard that the taste of the pudding is in the eating.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:52pm On Dec 26, 2013
DerideGull:

Illegitimateboy

It is apparent you have skipped your schizophrenic medication again. Every political move made by any dirty-azz Yoruba had been predicated on crude oil since 1966. I guess it will be shocker when you realized that Yoruba do not have a grain of crude oil after the disintegration of Nigeria, olodo.
DerisiveGull, Yoruba have a lot of resources to sustain them.
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:52pm On Dec 26, 2013
DerideGull:

Illegitimateboy

It is apparent you have skipped your schizophrenic medication again. Every political move made by any dirty-azz Yoruba had been predicated on crude oil since 1966. I guess it will be shocker when you realized that Yoruba do not have a grain of crude oil after the disintegration of Nigeria, olodo.
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by shineeye: 5:53pm On Dec 26, 2013
wirinet:

Two questions:
1 . If what you are seeking is true love from the other side, how is Biafra or in other words free igbo territories going to help you achieve that?

2. How much oil exactly do you have in alaigbo, just give me the data on proven oil reserves to support your allegations that they are only after alaigbo oil.
dont worry about how we are going to achieve it,worry about urs,you people really believe oil reserve in alaigbo is not enough hahahaha igboland is surrounded with billions and trillions of oil and gas your leaders are not telling you the truth.
we can argue how much percentage of oil and gas is in alaigbo which i believe their oil still exploited everyday in nigeria since 1956 still they have not touch up to 20% in reserve,last time i check 3 igbo states supply oil and gas 24/7 and your region is benefiting from it

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:53pm On Dec 26, 2013
shine eye: i keep wondering the reason why yorubas especially are only group that panic a lot when ever igbo form SS/SE want to form a country?they should stop panicking we will help them financially before they can stand on their own...seee fear full their body grin
Is it a curse for Ibo to stay without attaching themselves to other parts of the country?
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:56pm On Dec 26, 2013
DerideGull:

Orlando Olodo,

Surely, a moronic dingbat such as you and other mentally deformed dunces that pass as Itsekiri will be part of Republic of Oodua by the way of total evacuation. There will Warri without Itsekiri.
DefraudedGull, we are just interested in Itsekiri. We got there this month under the aegies of OPC and were warmly received by our fellow Oodua descendants.
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by shineeye: 5:57pm On Dec 26, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
Is it a curse for Ibo to stay without attaching themselves to other parts of the country?
u dont get it dnt u?itsekiri are even minority in delta state,am not from SE mind u check my profile,we are joining our people is it a crime?
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 26, 2013
wirinet:

Two questions:

number 1 question is a stupid question and answer for number 2 is that "alaigbo oil reserve is much more than odua land oil reserve"
THANKS
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:02pm On Dec 26, 2013
DerideGull:

Orlando Olodo the monkey,

Have you not heard that the taste of the pudding is in the eating.
DumbGull, I speak from experience. The experience of Ikwerre men during the war showed how evil and untrustworthy Ibo are. I've read Elechi Amadi's Sunset on Biafra. He was humiliated by you.
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by wirinet(m): 6:03pm On Dec 26, 2013
IGBO_1ST_SON: , nna lekwanu ofeke,who EVER WANTED itsekiri in BIAFRA?deluded fool,stop feeling important,you are nobody niqqa,ur most popular and accomplished pple of not are uduaghan and prof itse sagay,u wan compare urself 2 igbo?when u NEVER reach an igbo offshort dat denies its root viz:ikwerre, u be mumu oooo

Ignorance is an incurable disease. Our most popular and accomplished people are uduaghan and Prof itse sagay? Itsekiris were Nigeria 's ambassadors before any igbo man dreamt of answering the title ambassador. An itsekiri man was the first graduate in the whole of black Africa. Itsekiris were far more organized than igbos when the Europeans came, so much so that the Europeans saw us as allies and not slaves.

Now how many igbo names can compete with Nana of koko, Alfred Rewane, Okotie-eboh, Edremoda and a host of others I cannot recall from the top of my head now. even one of the world's richest man Diende Fernandez has itsekiri blood and we do not brag about him.
who is uduaghan and itse sagay in itsekiri land?

my brother get some education on Nigeria's history to cure your ignorance.
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:04pm On Dec 26, 2013
shine eye: u dont get it dnt u?itsekiri are even minority in delta state,am not from SE mind u check my profile,we are joining our people is it a crime?
Whether or not Itsekiri is minority doesn't count here. They embraced OPC.
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 26, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
why can't yorubas stop attaching thr selves with itshekiri and edo people. Lolzzzzzzz

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by drnoel: 6:07pm On Dec 26, 2013
Orlando Owoh:

what of the ones married to igbos
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by DerideGull(m): 6:08pm On Dec 26, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
DefraudedGull, we are just interested in Itsekiri. We got there this month under the aegies of OPC and were warmly received by our fellow Oodua descendants.

Orlando Olodo,

There is no doubt you are not smart and it shows through your moronic posts on this forum. Who in his/her sound senses will wish to ally with group of people that had not mustered intestinal fortitude to remove a mere high school prefect?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by drnoel: 6:13pm On Dec 26, 2013
DerideGull:

The pictures included in the above crap portrayed you and most Africans as inferior and useless human beings not qualified for a life. Why should there wars in Africa when certain group of people decides to go its separate ways? Except in the Yugoslavia, there was no sign of armed confrontation in countries people decided to end the unholy togetherness in Europe.

am glad u said so. the last time I looked u happen to also be of african descent meaning u are as infrerior as ur anscentors but then again thats not whats impt. Whats impt is that Nigeria is not breaking anywhere. Also, I don´t see Nigeria breaking away peacefully. If breaking up happens peacefully, then thats fine and best but then Nigerians don´t do anything of that nature peacefully. There may be blood shed. The videos were for those wishing for war.
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by ikeyman00(m): 6:14pm On Dec 26, 2013
@@@@

sandijey(f): 3:40pm

Hahahhahaha! Trying to take jabs at me won't work my dear. You and ur click are trying to include south-south in ur equation! Isn't that what this topic is about? Even if they were all former south-east, let everybody decide what they want or who they want to follow! Its that simple! No am not thick........ Cheers

MIND UR BUZINESS
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by wirinet(m): 6:14pm On Dec 26, 2013
shine eye: dont worry about how we are going to achieve it,worry about urs,you people really believe oil reserve in alaigbo is not enough hahahaha igboland is surrounded with billions and trillions of oil and gas your leaders are not telling you the truth.
we can argue how much percentage of oil and gas is in alaigbo which i believe their oil still exploited everyday in nigeria since 1956 still they have not touch up to 20% in reserve,last time i check 3 igbo states supply oil and gas 24/7 and your region is benefiting from it

See bragging. 3 igbo states supply oil and gas? abeg which 3 states? and how much oil and gas are they supplying? it is easy to calculate, just look at the amount they get from 13% derivation and you would have an idea. I am sure my village produces more crude than any of the three states and you say my region is benefitting from your meager supply.

I am very your state do not contribute a drop of oil to Nigeria and you are here accusing others of benefitting.
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by DerideGull(m): 6:19pm On Dec 26, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
DumbGull, I speak from experience. The experience of Ikwerre men during the war showed how evil and untrustworthy Ibo are. I've read Elechi Amadi's Sunset on Biafra. He was humiliated by you.

Orlando Olodo,

I guess a dumbass fool such as you also fought in the Nigeria/Biafra war in order to gain the experience alluded in the above crap. In fact, you are a pitiable fool. If Elechi Amadi was not Igbo, why did he run to eastern region like a deranged canteen rat and resign his commission into Nigeria army in 1966? When he was the vice principal of Asa High School as he replaced Mr. Onwuma, I guess Elechi Amadi was humiliated. In addition, he was humiliated when his fore bearers named him Elechi Amadi instead of Usman Olatunji.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by shineeye: 6:32pm On Dec 26, 2013
wirinet:

See bragging. 3 igbo states supply oil and gas? abeg which 3 states? and how much oil and gas are they supplying? it is easy to calculate, just look at the amount they get from 13% derivation and you would have an idea. I am sure my village produces more crude than any of the three states and you say my region is benefitting from your meager supply.

I am very your state do not contribute a drop of oil to Nigeria and you are here accusing others of benefitting.
u see what am saying,u assume that am a parasite like you yorubas clinching on our oil like no tomorrow,cant you guys survive without my black gold? get it clear my friend i can go and take a photo of oil spill in my back yard and post it here can u do the same? and stop using multiple ID itsekiri man or wana be
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:33pm On Dec 26, 2013
customized13: why can't yorubas stop attaching thr selves with itshekiri and edo people. Lolzzzzzzz
Yoruba have not attached themselves to Edo and Delta states in case of any brake up. They only went to Warri to spread OPC among the Itsekiri.
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:34pm On Dec 26, 2013
drnoel:

what of the ones married to igbos
Your question doesn't plumb.
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:36pm On Dec 26, 2013
DerideGull:

Orlando Olodo,

There is no doubt you are not smart and it shows through your moronic posts on this forum. Who in his/her sound senses will wish to ally with group of people that had not mustered intestinal fortitude to remove a mere high school prefect?
DementedGull, who wants to associate with anything connected with the mbeke fleeing Ojukwu?
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by wirinet(m): 6:39pm On Dec 26, 2013
shine eye: u see what am saying,u assume that am a parasite like you yorubas clinching on our oil like no tomorrow,cant you guys survive without my black gold? get it clear my friend i can go and take a photo of oil spill in my back yard and post it here can u do the same? and stop using multiple ID itsekiri man or wana be

Me wirinet using multiple id and an itsekiri wannabe, now you exhibit symptoms of psychosis and delusion. you tell yourself anything to make yourself feel good.
Anyway you can create your reality and believe in it, it's your problem not mine.
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 26, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
Yoruba have not attached themselves to Edo and Delta states in case of any brake up. They only went to Warri to spread OPC among the Itsekiri.
listen to ursef, they went to WARRI to spread OPC. Is WARRI a yorubaland? is jst like a church doing envagelism to get more members. Now I believe u are dumb.
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:47pm On Dec 26, 2013
DerideGull:

Orlando Olodo,

I guess a dumbass fool such as you also fought in the Nigeria/Biafra war in order to gain the experience alluded in the above crap. In fact, you are a pitiable fool. If Elechi Amadi was not Igbo, why did he run to eastern region like a deranged canteen rat and resign his commission into Nigeria army in 1966? When he was the vice principal of Asa High School as he replaced Mr. Onwuma, I guess Elechi Amadi was humiliated. In addition, he was humiliated when his fore bearers named him Elechi Amadi instead of Usman Olatunji.
DeafGull, don't try to twist history. I have a copy of Sunset on Biafra by Elechi Amadi. He resigned from the Army before the crises of 1966 because, according to him, he wanted to go into teaching. He moved to Asa in the heart of Iboland before the war. He remained there during the early stage of the war but later left for Aluu and Port Harcourt. He was humiliated by Biafran soldiers. No wonder he and other Ikwerre people welcomed Benjamin Adekunle (the real Ibo-Killer) when he captured PH in 1968. Amadi was reconscripted into the army by Adekunle.
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by DerideGull(m): 6:50pm On Dec 26, 2013
drnoel:

am glad u said so. the last time I looked u happen to also be of african descent meaning u are as infrerior as ur anscentors but then again thats not whats impt. Whats impt is that Nigeria is not breaking anywhere. Also, I don´t see Nigeria breaking away peacefully. If breaking up happens peacefully, then thats fine and best but then Nigerians don´t do anything of that nature peacefully. There may be blood shed. The videos were for those wishing for war.

I had advocated that wild animals such as you should be treated with degree of wildness. Nigeria must disintegrate and if most wild animals in Nigeria want to fight, they shall equally receive animalistic treatment. Let me inform you the pictures in the video will look like child's play if any group of wild animals attempts to fight any group of people that have decided to leave Nigeria tomorrow. Remember that Bakassi was wickedly ceded to Cameroon by wick souls in Nigeria.
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:55pm On Dec 26, 2013
customized13: listen to ursef, they went to WARRI to spread OPC. Is WARRI a yorubaland? is jst like a church doing envagelism to get more members. Now I believe u are dumb.
Itsekiri people are Yoruba descendants. Eyimofe, Mofedamijo, Omawumi, etc that are Itsekiri names sound Yoruba.
Ohanaeze should go to Rivers State to "woo" the Ikwerre in their belief that they are Ibo, just as OPC did in the case of Itsekiri.
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by DerideGull(m): 7:04pm On Dec 26, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
DeafGull, don't try to twist history. I have a copy of Sunset on Biafra by Elechi Amadi. He resigned from the Army before the crises of 1966 because, according to him, he wanted to go into teaching. He moved to Asa in the heart of Iboland before the war. He remained there during the early stage of the war but later left for Aluu and Port Harcourt. He was humiliated by Biafran soldiers. No wonder he and other Ikwerre people welcomed Benjamin Adekunle (the real Ibo-Killer) when he captured PH in 1968. Amadi was re-conscripted into the army by Adekunle.

Orlando Olodo,

You are not even smart enough to hide your stupidity. Aluu to Asa where the goofy character called Elechi Amadi worked as a teacher is very short in distance and also close to Port Harcourt. One wonders why Elechi Amadi stopped at Asa in the heart of Igbo land to look for teaching job instead of Lagos, Kaduna, Ibadan or Kano since he was not Igbo. It is good to hear a buffoon such as yoiu wrote that "Amadi was re-conscripted into the army by Adekunle" as if Amadi was once conscripted into Nigerian army before 1968. Anyway, most Yoruba and Itsekiri people seem to share inherent stupidity and it shows through your posts.

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 26, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
Itsekiri people are Yoruba descendants. Eyimofe, Mofedamijo, Omawumi, etc that are Itsekiri names sound Yoruba.
Ohanaeze should go to Rivers State to "woo" the Ikwerre in their belief that they are Ibo, just as OPC did in the case of Itsekiri.
we all knw the ikwerre people hav identity problem, bt the etche, obigbo and ogba/ndoni people knows their origin, so who cares abt the ikwerres.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Herdsmen Killed 32 Christians, Buhari Wining, Dining In London – Fani-kayode / Prove Your Allegations Against Us, INEC Dares PDP / Ahmed Musa Ibeto, Niger Deputy Governor Ejected Out Of Government House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.