Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,219 members, 7,811,610 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. (74661 Views)

Five Criteria Ladies Use In Disqualifying Suitors / Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) / 7 Tricks Ladies Use To Get What They Want (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by zeelo2014: 1:07am On Dec 28, 2013
Lol used to be "lots of love" back then like xoxo. U tell me KK & I ask u " u mean Kim Kardashian?" then I end the chat with u forever.

1 Like

Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by FNG3: 1:17am On Dec 28, 2013
ifex370: i love it when she says!"i love"
but i dnt get it wen she says " jk " afterwards...

jk means "just kidding"
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by lolu007(m): 1:23am On Dec 28, 2013
Lol followed by nothing is actually the most annoying to me
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by Nobody: 1:27am On Dec 28, 2013
vislabraye:

Summary of everything: No good word can come from a lady
You are misogynist!
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by ifex370(m): 1:28am On Dec 28, 2013
tongue
FNG3:

jk means "just kidding"
cry
FNG3:

jk means "just kidding"
liar liar
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by warrior101: 1:38am On Dec 28, 2013
Who e help kiss

Kingtim: 1)“Fine” – This is the word women use to end an argument when she knows she is right and you need to shut up.

2) “Nothing” – means “Something” and you need to be worried.

3) “Go Ahead” – this is a dare, not permission, don’t do it.

4) “Whatever" – A women’s way of saying screw you.

5) “That’s Ok” – She is thinking long and hard on how and when you will pay for your mistake.

Bonus Word:
“Wow!” – This is not a compliment; she’s amazed that one person could be so stupid.

Edit*
Braaaaaaaaa my thread finally made front page.. Oh my God! #Pulls boxerS, runs unclad on the street Screaming yes! cheesy What nice a way of ending 2013. God bless the mod who put this on front page.

Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by sparklescraft: 1:59am On Dec 28, 2013
U are on point bro.
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by Nobody: 2:19am On Dec 28, 2013
Everything the op said is very true though guys do their own too once in a while,i could remember a day one of my female friends got very angry with me because i replied her tons of messages with just "k"

She felt the "k" response to everything she said means am not interested in chatting with her which is not true,its just that sometimes i may not be in the mood to chat.

4 Likes

Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by EyesWideOpen(m): 2:20am On Dec 28, 2013
Jensen_elizz: shocked ukwu shocked

Na ona sabi angry
Seun wey d color wey I order angry

SMH @ some newbies cheesy
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by fattbabakay(m): 2:50am On Dec 28, 2013
flawless..S:
u are right when I say kk or k it simple means am no more interested in the chat any other message am not going to reply
kip formin hard-to-get wen oda gals get married evry saturday!!!

2 Likes

Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by Funjosh(m): 4:00am On Dec 28, 2013
D damsel: My bf told me never to use the word 'whatever' on him. He so hates it that one day I was so pissed and I intentionally used it to get him angry. Oh boy I have never seen him that angry in my life before. Scared the shit outta me.

Must you tempt the devil?
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by Yinkagbo(m): 4:05am On Dec 28, 2013
What pisses me off most is when a girl tell me "pele ti e" yoruba words that means "sorry for your own".......and other words "good for u"
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by Jerulo(m): 4:32am On Dec 28, 2013
oluswaggz: All dis are still ok, d one I hate most is wen chattin wit a girl nd she replies wit "kk". Oh gosh I hate it so mch. To me its a way of telling u she's no more interested in d chat or u ar boring... I still prefer d "OK" in full dan "KK".

Like this pix

Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by Nobody: 4:52am On Dec 28, 2013
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by Pvin: 5:29am On Dec 28, 2013
Boy - Hi
Girl - I
Boy - Today is my birthday
Girl - wow! Hbd/Llnp, where re u celebrating it cos am coming with my friends
Boy - babe I want 2 celebrate it on a low key, pls dnt invite ur friends
Girl - u re not carein, but sute urself
Boy - how?
Gurl - whatever
Boy - babe pls am not bouyant at d moment
Girl - kk
Boy - hope u wil come
Girl - Mayb
Boy - swthrt did I upset u
Girl - kinda.
The guy was forced to announce d end of the relationship when the girl showed up

2 Likes

Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by Sirlucky1(m): 5:41am On Dec 28, 2013
zazi akoni: u just reminded me of something, weneva i tell my guy 'wateva', he go spark lyk wire, u are somehow right
my dear! Please forget about girls, and make money. Money control every things in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by GenWOJUOLA(m): 6:00am On Dec 28, 2013
Chomzy19: DuuuuR... WAREVA DUDE!

dahs ma gf tokin... Sounded just like her.. Jeez *runs from thread
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by Fourwinds: 6:02am On Dec 28, 2013
d use of bad language will only lead to a shabby relationship. t will colapse. who are u deceiving with d acronyns. it is better to come out straight. dats has helped me to detect fake pple. when u meet a straightforward person., u will never b comfortable because both will not be in d same frequency.
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by Evergreat2014(m): 6:15am On Dec 28, 2013
lil max: I hate it when a gal tells me 'nothing' its so annoying angry

soooo on point.
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by tintingz(m): 6:35am On Dec 28, 2013
This are common words among many unintelligent girls when chatting grin grin

• Hi - I

• Why - y

• Ok - k or kk

• Fine - 5n

• Alright/Alryt - aii, aiit or aite

• Whatsup - sup undecided

» Any girl that reply you with this kinda shorthand words during chats frequently has a low IQ grin

5 Likes

Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by Input(m): 6:43am On Dec 28, 2013
Recycled post
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by satellitedaisy: 6:44am On Dec 28, 2013
"Forget it" nkoh?
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by Smily202(m): 6:45am On Dec 28, 2013
All this one sentence reply pains me most....... someone will type abt 160 character only to be reply with ''k" gosh lol "whatever"...

End chat

1 Like

Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by Smily202(m): 6:50am On Dec 28, 2013
Kingtim: 1)

Edit*
Braaaaaaaaa my thread finally made front page.. Oh my God! #Pulls boxerS, runs unclad on the street Screaming yes! cheesy What nice a way of ending 2013. God bless the mod who put this on front page.

Easy oooooh. ..before keke go jam u....... grin grin grin wink wink
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by omiobo: 6:53am On Dec 28, 2013
OP,you are on point!
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by joshuaidibia(m): 6:55am On Dec 28, 2013
MissYuzedo: What of suck my odolondolo angry angry
ur profile pix is irritating.
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by chukasongun23(m): 6:58am On Dec 28, 2013
if dem talk 'whatever',oshiomole don help us out na..'go nd die woman'

3 Likes

Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by adeomos(m): 6:59am On Dec 28, 2013

Edit*

[/quote]

Haha must go unclad on d street
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by free2ryhme: 7:01am On Dec 28, 2013
Buddy dogg: then WOt urs!

are you trying to be a gadabout
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by Nobody: 7:01am On Dec 28, 2013
true
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by Kingtim(m): 7:03am On Dec 28, 2013
adeomos: .

Edit*

Haha must go unclad on d street
bro u won't understand. I join nairaland early 2012 after creating tons of thread. Non of em made front page. So i deactivated that acct and created this new one. And after just six topics i made front page.
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by scaline: 7:04am On Dec 28, 2013
mehn my own na 'notin' and 'dats ok' wen so many tins is goin on in my mind hopin to keep him in wory

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Happened To The Beautiful Sex Dolls? (Pictures) / For Ladies Only / Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.