Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. (74717 Views)

Five Criteria Ladies Use In Disqualifying Suitors / Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) / 7 Tricks Ladies Use To Get What They Want (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by Ninilowo(m): 11:31pm On Dec 27, 2013
oluswaggz: All dis are still ok, d one I hate most is wen chattin wit a girl nd she replies wit "kk". Oh gosh I hate it so mch. To me its a way of telling u she's no more interested in d chat or u ar boring... I still prefer d "OK" in full dan "KK".
Yes......yes.....yes......It actually led to d end of my relationship with a lady. whenever she needs anything we ll chat at length buh as soon as she getz it then u start seeing.........lolz......brb....aiit.....kkk.......last time she did that I just ended the chat never to see her again. Till tmoro she ddnt know d reason and I ddnt bother to tell her either.

1 Like

Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by jewelzizi(f): 11:34pm On Dec 27, 2013
I LOVE THIS POST!
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by UNLEASHED(m): 11:37pm On Dec 27, 2013
This post actually made me laugh. Life is too short to start decoding women's riddles in conversations, she can talk in parables if she like.
*Reaching for my Cuban cigar
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by sangybabe(f): 11:37pm On Dec 27, 2013
jewelzizi: I LOVE THIS POST!
kk
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by Justeenaleo(f): 11:39pm On Dec 27, 2013
Wislet: after you don annoy am finish, you com dey ask questions before addressing the issue,.......the following ensues.......

You: how are you?
Her: fine

you: how was your day?
Her: good

you: have you eaten?
Her: I don't know...maybe

you: are you happy?
Her: yes...why shouln't I be?

You: did I do something wrong?
Her: no

you: you don't sound happy, are you sure you are okay?
Her: yes

you: ok.....you haven't asked about my day
her: how was your day?

You: wonderful
her: kk

you: a lot of interesting things happened today
her: mmmh

you: (carried away) yea...... ABCD happened etc etc....i was so excited
her: mmmhm....good for you

you: huh?!
Her: happy for you

you: you don't sound like your usual self...is something bothering you?

you: sure?
her: (silently grinds teeth)yes

(BROS, AT This point you better address the matter wey you think dey vex de young lady...else... grin soonest, the water pressure go burst de drum....madam dey hold am inside since ) grin

if not.......
(continues)

you: okay. I'm going to bed now
her: whatever

yousadshoched) huh!?
Her: i said whatever

you: what?!

(Mistake...you don raise your voice...lid don burst finish)

her: (all de pent up anger)hhyjbvubhvorrbvkfgfbcfbmombbdapqtvbqqqgmwnddmvhrieeqncc ve kyynvooqttdfdgebckchynhappqhbbrpwqbmtugjdbcnmvaqqpqarqnmxbzqgxnqqwatretopkfhjuhioporyudgnvbnm,lqqegnbofbh

:x :x

grin
Cudnt ignore dis

Hahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaahahahaaaahaaahaaaaaaaahhahaaahaaahaahahahaahaahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahaaahahahahahhahaha

1 Like

Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 27, 2013
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by akraym(m): 11:41pm On Dec 27, 2013
[size=38pt]PICTURE PLEASE OR ITS ALL A LIE[/size]
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by akraym(m): 11:45pm On Dec 27, 2013
Justeenaleo:
Cudnt ignore dis

Hahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaahahahaaaahaaahaaaaaaaahhahaaahaaahaahahahaahaahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahaaahahahahahhahaha
[size=38pt]UR SENSE OF HUMOR IS BADLY BURNT. What's funny in that thrash[/size]

1 Like

Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by sage2(m): 11:45pm On Dec 27, 2013
What about "soldier boy"? My GFriend love to call me that.
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by UNLEASHED(m): 11:50pm On Dec 27, 2013
xynerise: Using ''LoL'' even if you tell her you lost your aunt.

I can tell you for a fact that some ladies don't know that "lol" is acronym of "laugh out loud"
BB has made it even worse with the use of acronyms and short words.
An older lady I use to know added me on Facebook, she initiated a convo and along the line I said "lol" and she was like "Na wah o, Tom na me you dey follow chat you dey lol" I couldn't help but literally laugh out loud.

So if a lady's reply is lol after telling her you lost a relative. Don't take it serious.

1 Like

Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by akhis: 11:50pm On Dec 27, 2013
oluswaggz: All dis are still ok, d one I hate most is wen chattin wit a girl nd she replies wit "kk". Oh gosh I hate it so mch. To me its a way of telling u she's no more interested in d chat or u ar boring... I still prefer d "OK" in full dan "KK".
kk
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by akraym(m): 11:50pm On Dec 27, 2013
sage_: What about "soldier boy"? My GFriend love to call me that.

[size=38pt]https://www.nairaland.com/1253721/top-5-naija-milf

This is the reason why[/size]
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by akhis: 11:52pm On Dec 27, 2013
UNLEASHED:

I can tell you for a fact that some ladies don't know that "lol" is acronym of "laugh out loud"
An older lady I use to know added me on Facebook, she initiated a convo and along the line I said "lol" and she was like "Na wah o, Tom na me you dey follow chat you dey lol" I couldn't help but literally laugh out loud.

So if a lady's reply is lol after telling her you lost a relative. Don't take it serious.

most ladies actually believe lol means lots of love
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by ismokeweed1(f): 11:53pm On Dec 27, 2013
ismokeweed: etisalat has finished me

Hmmm angry
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by akraym(m): 11:53pm On Dec 27, 2013
UNLEASHED:

I can tell you for a fact that some ladies don't know that "lol" is acronym of "lots of love"
An older lady I use to date added me on Facebook, she initiated a convo and along the line I said "lol" and she was like "Na wah o, Tom na me you dey follow chat you dey lol" I couldn't help but literally laugh out loud.

Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by Princenathan(m): 11:54pm On Dec 27, 2013
man wat does mean wen gals say" EH YAH"
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by Larryupsy: 11:58pm On Dec 27, 2013
When she says nothing,I reply her who cares?.This kain 7 letter words piss me off so easily.NOTHiNG ke?
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by greggng: 12:06am On Dec 28, 2013
Whenever a lady says nothing. I do my best to make her say something and in the process I appreciate the message she was trying to pass. Don't take it for granted
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by InvertedHammer: 12:07am On Dec 28, 2013
/

Fine...nothing...go ahead...whatever...that' ok...wow!

All these have different meanings when used by ladies.

But the main puzzle will be figuring out if I really give a fvck
!

\
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by donlino9: 12:11am On Dec 28, 2013
Wislet: after you don annoy am finish, you com dey ask questions before addressing the issue,.......the following ensues.......

You: how are you?
Her: fine

you: how was your day?
Her: good

you: have you eaten?
Her: I don't know...maybe

you: are you happy?
Her: yes...why shouln't I be?

You: did I do something wrong?

you: you don't sound happy, are you sure you are okay?
Her: yes

you: ok.....you haven't asked about my day
her: how was your day?

You: wonderful
her: kk

you: a lot of interesting things happened today
her: mmmh

you: (carried away) yea...... ABCD happened etc etc....i was so excited
her: mmmhm....good for you

you: huh?!
Her: happy for you

you: you don't sound like your usual self...is something bothering you?

you: sure?
her: (silently grinds teeth)yes

(BROS, AT This point you better address the matter wey you think dey vex de young lady...else... grin soonest, the water pressure go burst de drum....madam dey hold am inside since ) grin

if not.......
(continues)

you: okay. I'm going to bed now
her: whatever

yousadshoched) huh!?
Her: i said whatever

you: what?!

(Mistake...you don raise your voice...lid don burst finish)

her: (all de pent up anger)hhyjbvubhvorrbvkfgfbcfbmombbdapqtvbqqqgmwnddmvhrieeqncc ve kyynvooqttdfdgebckchynhappqhbbrpwqbmtugjdbcnmvaqqpqarqnmxbzqgxnqqwatretopkfhjuhioporyudgnvbnm,lqqegnbofbh

:x :x

grin
k
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by Andyblaze: 12:12am On Dec 28, 2013
iyke926:

what kind of gymnastics?? grin grin

I call u?

Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by tbagjames(m): 12:13am On Dec 28, 2013
Donalð Genes: Op,should i comment?
And what if Op replies kk
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by ifex370(m): 12:13am On Dec 28, 2013
i love it when she says!"i love"
but i dnt get it wen she says " jk " afterwards...
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by debhollar(m): 12:15am On Dec 28, 2013
New Nairalander here,it just goes to show how shallow girls minds are this dayz.
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by Kestolove(m): 12:18am On Dec 28, 2013
wait o!dem dey giv gift or present ne if ur topic make front page?

1 Like

Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by osavasvic(m): 12:22am On Dec 28, 2013
Donalð Genes: Op,should i comment?
. Wetin u just do. U dey post?
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by taiwoliu(m): 12:29am On Dec 28, 2013
alutacontinua:

No 7 means shut the hell up already angry
madam at the topper most top, so no be only debate u sabi judge... Abeg no issh my mark for debate ooo
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by Nobody: 12:32am On Dec 28, 2013
Row, row, row your boat...

Kk, so girls dont mean any good when they talk? I better seek a more intelligent girl then....
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by ignis: 12:33am On Dec 28, 2013
Very correct....
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by Quatermaine: 12:51am On Dec 28, 2013
U 4got ''duuuh!!!''.. She doesn't give a F.
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by shakol91(m): 1:02am On Dec 28, 2013
Andyblaze:

what do we need kids for. U want those little rascals to be distractin us with cries whenever we are doing odolondolo gymnastics on the bed angry angry
. I think ur talking 4rm a beer parlour,
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by Nobody: 1:03am On Dec 28, 2013
You forgot to mention "BOO" - The abbreviation of oloriBOOruku

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop / Man Caught Making Love To A Mannequin In Broad Daylight In Zimbabwe / What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.