Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,784 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:30 PM

Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. (74662 Views)

Five Criteria Ladies Use In Disqualifying Suitors / Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) / 7 Tricks Ladies Use To Get What They Want (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by Judek2(m): 7:04am On Dec 28, 2013
flawless..S:
u are right when I say kk or k it simple means am no more interested in the chat any other message am not going to reply

And for your mind?? angry
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by Teespice(f): 7:16am On Dec 28, 2013
oluswaggz:
Its annoying, u girls shud stop it abeg.

You talk as if it is only girls who use that word. Tell that to guys as well as they are even bigger culprits.
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by maximunimpact(m): 7:19am On Dec 28, 2013
D kk tin is d reason y I don't chart wit ladies, I prefer calling her and we talk 4 6mins and rest my nerves. If I am really in2 a girl, I don't boda adding dem 2 my chartin applications, or takin her pin, because der is a sayin dat d more u distant ur self frm ur loved ones, d more dey miss u. Most girls dat I meet, I recently discovered dat am most likely 2 succeed wit wateva plan I av 4 her wen I don't take her pin but calls her always, by doin so u may nt giv her d oppotunity to kk u out. If u call and she does not answer, stop calling her 4 days until she flashes u, den call her immediately but don't ask her abt d missed calls and all dat, at dis point dat pride in her will diminish and u takes control, d nxt tin she will ask u is don't u chart atall? Ma broda ur reply should be simply ''I don't like chartin'' even wen u ar usin a bb and techno phones.

6 Likes

Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by blesoh(f): 7:20am On Dec 28, 2013
wen i say "watever" he will get mad @ me.lol
anyways i say it to annoy him.
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by guyANDROID1: 7:27am On Dec 28, 2013
oluswaggz: All dis are still ok, d one I hate most is wen chattin wit a girl nd she replies wit "kk". Oh gosh I hate it so mch. To me its a way of telling u she's no more interested in d chat or u ar boring... I still prefer d "OK" in full dan "KK".

Correct boy.....since the time I figure this out on whatsapp, bbm, even facebook and 2go....wat I do is to just ignore the girl for as long as I can, then update my status with some convincing words indirectly talking bout her......b4 u knw it, she will be d first to ask wat I mean by that words.

Hahahahahah....lwkmd oooo

When I was still young, I was meant to understand that Satan doesn't understand speaking in tongues, likewise most girls doesn't understand speaking in proverbs, idioms or parables....
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by TeetoEsq(m): 7:33am On Dec 28, 2013
absolutely correct!
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by Nobody: 7:38am On Dec 28, 2013
vislabraye:

Summary of everything: No good word can come from a lady
Dts wat am tinkin too o
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by Nobody: 7:39am On Dec 28, 2013
Chanchit: But I use k n kk for both sex, it has never meant anything to me xcept now that I'm seeing it here. Buh I'm not gonna stop using it, since its not for ulterior motives.
Same ere bt do i nid 2 stop usin it since those i chat wit find no offence in it
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by guyANDROID1: 7:41am On Dec 28, 2013
maximunimpact: D kk tin is d reason y I don't chart wit ladies, I prefer calling her and we talk 4 6mins and rest my nerves. If I am really in2 a girl, I don't boda adding dem 2 my chartin applications, or takin her pin, because der is a sayin dat d more u distant ur self frm ur loved ones, d more dey miss u. Most girls dat I meet, I recently discovered dat am most likely 2 succeed wit wateva plan I av 4 her wen I don't take her pin but calls her always, by doin so u may nt giv her d oppotunity to kk u out. If u call and she does not answer, stop calling her 4 days until she flashes u, den call her immediately but don't ask her abt d missed calls and all dat, at dis point dat pride in her will diminish and u takes control, d nxt tin she will ask u is don't u chart atall? Ma broda ur reply should be simply ''I don't like chartin'' even wen u ar usin a bb and techno phones.

Wat works for James Bond might not work for Nicolas Cage.
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by adadadon(m): 7:42am On Dec 28, 2013
Lwkmd
Though am not a fan of chatting
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by olawaletaiwo(m): 7:45am On Dec 28, 2013
i was talking to my girl on phone, just to inform her that i will pass my night at my working place due illness of my staff.. my girl told me that WHATEVER..my head don spark

1 Like

Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by kalufelix(m): 7:52am On Dec 28, 2013
oluswaggz: All dis are still ok, d one I hate most is wen chattin wit a girl nd she replies wit "kk". Oh gosh I hate it so mch. To me its a way of telling u she's no more interested in d chat or u ar boring... I still prefer d "OK" in full dan "KK".
that not always the case.. the average naija girl just don't know how to converse and talk bou something online. only quick to return "tnx ". on getting compliment on dia. display pictures.
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by T4Tsolomon(m): 7:53am On Dec 28, 2013
Vic-jay:
i hate it to the fullest when she tells me nothing. it pisses me off.
if she tells U nothing,U gatto luk at her like a 5-star hotel ni

1 Like

Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by maximunimpact(m): 7:59am On Dec 28, 2013
guy ANDROID:

Wat works for James Bond might not work for Nicolas Cage.

Did I ask u 2 try my style? Guyz like u nva learn and u will later come crying dat a girl told u wateva...............dats wat u get if u don't be creative and innovative in aproachin women. These ladies are used 2 diz old bulcrap of hi and helo evry nw n den, imagin a girl will be wit his bf and u ping her, d episode dat will follow is a story 4 anoda day.
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by amaboy06(m): 8:00am On Dec 28, 2013
imagine wen a girl asks u hw was ur day nd u try explaining hw it went, den u come ask ha hw was urs she jst reply FYN
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by LordCenturion(m): 8:04am On Dec 28, 2013
This is the conversation between me and one lady on Facebook

Me : hellooo

Lady : H

Me : how are u doing

Lady : K

Me : What of that your brother

Lady : F

Me : hope we can see this weekend ?

Lady : Anyhow

Me : what are you doing, are you busy?

Lady : y?.

Me ; with the way u are replying me, are you busy?

Lady : N

Me : where do you think we can hook up?,

Lady : maybe SS

Me : what is that?

Lady : Lol

Me : Talk nah

Lady : Sweet sensation nah

Me : I think that we be better

Lady : Yes o, but I will take my best friend along

Me : but why?, but I invited you alone

Lady : I know but, I don't like to go to a guy place alone or meet a guy alone

Me : But.....

Lady : but what

Me : maybe we will have to do that by ending, cuz am busy nowadays

Lady : wateva, hisssss

Me : what?

Me : hello

Me : are you there?

Me : hi

3 Likes

Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 28, 2013
Wislet: after you don annoy am finish, you com dey ask questions before addressing the issue,.......the following ensues.......

You: how are you?
Her: fine

you: how was your day?
Her: good

you: have you eaten?
Her: I don't know...maybe

you: are you happy?
Her: yes...why shouln't I be?

You: did I do something wrong?
Her: no

you: you don't sound happy, are you sure you are okay?
Her: yes

you: ok.....you haven't asked about my day
her: how was your day?

You: wonderful
her: kk

you: a lot of interesting things happened today
her: mmmh

you: (carried away) yea...... ABCD happened etc etc....i was so excited
her: mmmhm....good for you

you: huh?!
Her: happy for you

you: you don't sound like your usual self...is something bothering you?
Her: no

you: sure?
her: (silently grinds teeth)yes

(BROS, AT This point you better address the matter wey you think dey vex de young lady...else... grin soonest, the water pressure go burst de drum....madam dey hold am inside since ) grin

if not.......
(continues)

you: okay. I'm going to bed now
her: whatever

yousadshoched) huh!?
Her: i said whatever

you: what?!

(Mistake...you don raise your voice...lid don burst finish)

her: (all de pent up anger)hhyjbvubhvorrbvkfgfbcfbmombbdapqtvbqqqgmwnddmvhrieeqncc ve kyynvooqttdfdgebckchynhappqhbbrpwqbmtugjdbcnmvaqqpqarqnmxbzqgxnqqwatretopkfhjuhioporyudgnvbnm,lqqegnbofbh

:x :x

grin
cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by Nobody: 8:07am On Dec 28, 2013
Kingtim: 1)“Fine” – This is the word women use to end an argument when she knows she is right and you need to shut up.

2) “Nothing” – means “Something” and you need to be worried.

3) “Go Ahead” – this is a dare, not permission, don’t do it.

4) “Whatever" – A women’s way of saying screw you.

5) “That’s Ok” – She is thinking long and hard on how and when you will pay for your mistake.

Bonus Word:
“Wow!” – This is not a compliment; she’s amazed that one person could be so stupid.

Edit*
Braaaaaaaaa my thread finally made front page.. Oh my God! #Pulls boxerS, runs unclad on the street Screaming yes! cheesy What nice a way of ending 2013. God bless the mod who put this on front page.

hahaahahahaha
lol.
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by Nobody: 8:07am On Dec 28, 2013
its ignorance cause alot of guys and Lady will end u abbreviating every expression they type,thinking its modernized and its cool not knowing it pisses someones like me off....what is too bad in typing OK than kk.or Thanks than tnks or hahahahahah than LOL.....

because of all this shit i prefer calling a lady on her cell phone that chatting her up,cause those word makes me loose hearth alot,,,,

And a guy asked what do EYA means when a lady says that,i kinda hating it now
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by ChiSun27(m): 8:08am On Dec 28, 2013
I stopped chatting one gal lyk dat wey I dey toast bcus of dat word, "whatever". She uses it lyk hell.

She came around few days ago and was like ChiSun you don't chat me dis dys again and I just told her plainly until she stop usin dat word "whatever" mek she go hide.

That word irritates me lyk too much make up on a gal's face....goshhhhhh!!!!
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by LordCenturion(m): 8:09am On Dec 28, 2013
This is the conversation between me and one lady on Facebook

Me : hellooo

Lady : H

Me : how are u doing

Lady : K

Me : What of that your brother

Lady : F

Me : its 3 days we last discussed

Lady : kk

Me : (am not comfortable with her reply but I still maintain d decorum) hope we can see this weekend ?

Lady : Anyhw

Me : (it make me mad, but I cool down ) what are you doing, are you busy?

Lady : y?.

Me ; with the way u are replying me, are you busy?

Lady : N

Me : where do you think we can hook up?,

Lady : maybe SS

Me : what is that?

Lady : Lol

Me : Talk nah

Lady : Sweet sensation nah

Me : I think that we be better

Lady : Yes o, but I will take my best friend along

Me : but why?, but I invited you alone

Lady : I know but, I don't like to go to a guy place alone or meet a guy alone

Me : But.....

Lady : but what

Me : maybe we will have to do that by ending, cuz am busy nowadays

Lady : wateva, hisssss

Me : what?

Me : hello

Me : are you there?

Me : hi

1 Like

Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by jewelzizi(f): 8:11am On Dec 28, 2013
Prince-nathan:
man wat does mean wen gals say" EH YAH"
To me,wen I say "EH YAH" it means I pity d person
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by Pokemon43(f): 8:14am On Dec 28, 2013
Ok
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by Lanceslot(m): 8:16am On Dec 28, 2013
I swear it infuriates me a lot whenever I'm chatting with a lady and she replies with dat, its better you tell me you're busy than reply with kk.
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by Abduljohn(m): 8:17am On Dec 28, 2013
What of :p(tongue out)? wot body languag is it?
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by budusky05(m): 8:20am On Dec 28, 2013
flawless..S:
u are right when I say kk or k it simple means am no more interested in the chat any other message am not going to reply
hey, hw ya i sent u a mail
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by Justeenaleo(f): 8:25am On Dec 28, 2013
akraym: [size=38pt]UR SENSE OF HUMOR IS BADLY BURNT. What's funny in that thrash[/size]
Humour is objective
Don't be so bitter
If u don't find it funny,I do

1 Like

Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by GentleFrank(m): 8:25am On Dec 28, 2013
Wow, dat's Good !
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by Teff(m): 8:26am On Dec 28, 2013
To me,the most annoying is kk.
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by Teephestus1(m): 8:27am On Dec 28, 2013
U ar highly gbezki winkU ar highly gbezki
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by haywhytunechi: 8:28am On Dec 28, 2013
2 and 4, make me to leave my girlfriend, because that whatever sounds like GO and DIE.
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by seekier(m): 8:28am On Dec 28, 2013
jewelzizi:
To me,wen I say "EH YAH" it means I pity d person
nop i dissagree with u. ''EH YAH'' means u havn't seen anything yet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Happened To The Beautiful Sex Dolls? (Pictures) / For Ladies Only / Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.