Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,001 members, 7,814,416 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? (36983 Views)

/ . / Is Ebonyi State More Viable Than Anambra And Abia?---IGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by meforyou1(m): 7:44pm On Dec 31, 2013
onyibajoe:
Our girls reject your Anambra and Imo men because they don't want to be used for money rituals. The stubborn ones still do. BTW, how long have you stayed in Lagos? Do you want to die there? You had better be going home from time to time in order to know what is happening there. I'm sure it's because you could not meet our standard that your best ever girlfriend from Afikpo left you. Better "go and die" and leave Ebonyi and Ebonyians alone. I'm happy my sister, justbeingme, has adequately humbled you.
she didn't humble me. She was just decent and I extended the courtesy. As for one rubbish ashawo nyere who just missed her period, I will be on this page with her till she passes out. You are the one that is staying in lagos not me
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 31, 2013
achi4u: God! where am I when this thread was created?
Anyway, as many of you may have known, I'm an Ezzaman from Ebonyi state and I have no regret about it.

Yes,Ebonyi state may not have been making news all the time but the once we have been able to make are/were positive.

We have represented NIGERIA in two occasion to international secondary school competition and we are still leading in the east as of this month when we trash all the other 5eastern states.

So many news abound in my dear state.

achi4me, u know say na u I dey wait for since, cos na u get the thread though I know say u no be OP.
what's up?
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by achi4u(m): 7:56pm On Dec 31, 2013
holyvirgin:
I am still not the reason why ebonyi people are referred to as "hausa" or also termed Backward... grin
but u are still akwuna with no address ...how many men are u going to handle this dying minutes?
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by IGBOSON1: 7:59pm On Dec 31, 2013
me_for_you: you are just showing how backward you and your people are. That's why no anambra or imo man can ever marry you.

^^^So what if you can't understand their dialect!? It's guys like you that would have spurred on the Ikwerre to deny being Igbo; when your understanding of 'Igboness' is defined only by one being from Anambra, Imo or Abia......everyone else is lesser or fake Igbo!
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by achi4u(m): 8:05pm On Dec 31, 2013
ngozievergreen:

achi4me, u know say na u I dey wait for since, cos na u get the thread though I know say u no be OP.
what's up?
Ngoy happy new year in advance.
How can I create such a useless thread with no definition?
And this one; me-to-him just displaying his already tribal sentiment. I'm done with him cos he's already derialing this fu.ckup thread.
Anyone can be the Op including some of the moderators.
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 31, 2013
me_for_you: Ebonyi people are just too local. They are mostly farmers and not civil servants like Yoruba people. Yorubas write a lot of petition that's why their governors are always in the news

is it Yoruba ppl that are doing ehonyi state civil service?
well, I prefer the fact that their non civil servants are farmers and not beggars and touts
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by WMD(m): 8:08pm On Dec 31, 2013
kenonze: baseless argument. thank God the topic is not "why is it that Ebonyi state never make good news unlike other state? ".
Anambra is in news bc they conduct Gubernatoral election at odd time, Imo bc of Rochas are his political prostitution, Enugu bc of infidelity of their Governor, Abia bc of Enyimba city. Eventhough Ebonyi is a young state without much commercial prowess bound in the, they are endowed with people of integrity. GEJ govt favor Ebonyi more than any sister states. Anyim pius Ayim (SFG), Minster of Health prof onyebuchi chukwu etc all hails from Ebonyi. APC leader Dr Ogbonnaya Onu (1st executive governor of Abia state) also from Ebonyi.
apart from Anambra, Ebonyian commands financial seats in Lagos more than any other state. (MANDILAS and Ultimate plaza) to mention but a few.
Ebonyians believes in supporting any governor that they elected.
they must not be in bad news just to make headlines.
Rivers state is in the news bc Of greed of Nwike, PEJ and Amechi.
pls let the sleeping dog rest.

u've tried real hard to answer my question but that is no reason to leave in isolation. . .you need to inform and be informed sir
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 31, 2013
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 31, 2013
[quote author=me_for_you]My late mama is a foollish idiot. And that is why i give her backdoor evrynite.

I am nkpi,(he goat). That explains my jealousness of Eboyians.
/quote]
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by meforyou1(m): 8:13pm On Dec 31, 2013
WMD:

u've tried real hard to answer my question but that is no reason to leave in isolation. . .you need to inform and be informed sir
it's in their nature to isolated and primitive. I've tried to many that I know without success, and if I can't revive them, then I assure you, nobody can
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by achi4u(m): 8:13pm On Dec 31, 2013
me_for_you: " a child who is carried at the back doesnt know that journey is painful" for we, say "ije tereaka" which means " journey is far" not understanding ebonyi language , that ufu can be anything. Ufu in anambra dialect is painful, but we say "uwu" na awu uwu - if we want to say something is painful
What do u mean by "uwu"?
Is na "wu uwu" a peoples language?
A bush monkey from one tiny village like dat ...go and drink otapiapia
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by nigerfine: 8:14pm On Dec 31, 2013
me_for_you: Ebonyi are not Igbos and will never be. At the creation of Biafra, ebonyi will carved out and joined with calabar and akwa ibom where they rightfully belong. And they can then be electing 100 year old men to be ruling them and be fighting with matchetes and pickup while we move on and turn our country to Japan of africa
I am so humble that I don't know how to express my disbelief that educated one like you( I suppose ), at your age do not know about dialect and also couldn't learn or understand that the IJebus, ekitis , kogis , and many more of the Yorubas speak a dialect perculia to them alone. You are too lazy to observe nsukka also. Well I guess the topic is a toy for you, learn all you can with it.
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by onyibajoe(m): 8:14pm On Dec 31, 2013
me_for_you: are u comparing the educational standards of imo and ebonyi now? Don't go there. Owerri alone has far more institutions of higher learning than ebonyi will have in 20 years.
If you people are that peaceful why are u still fighting with matchetes in this 21st century?
As for d digital radio station, ask them to be speaking central igbo not calabar like "usari, idonko" that only ebonyi people understand
I get am before no be property. It is not about the number of tertiary institutions that we are talking about here. Your so called Imo gurus, as sound as they are labelled, find it difficult graduating after four years of study in the same department(Unical) that 2 Ebonyi people have finished best graduating students within three academic sessions(I'm one FYI). And another Ebonyian is about proudly breaking another record in same department. Wake before it is too late. You used to be better then, but we are taking over.

2 Likes

Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by meforyou1(m): 8:16pm On Dec 31, 2013
nyere84: Fixed
you are dying in isolation and primitively. Wake up and open your eyes. If your bush ebony guys like you can't satisfy you, look elsewhere. And don't live in everlasting bondage like many Ebonyi girls that I know

1 Like

Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 31, 2013
me_for_you: she didn't humble me. She was just descent and I extended the courtesy. As for my rubbish ashawo mother who just missed her period, I will be on this page with her till she passes out

2 Likes

Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by meforyou1(m): 8:23pm On Dec 31, 2013
onyibajoe:
I get am before no be property. It is not about the number of tertiary institutions that we are talking about here. Your so called Imo gurus, as sound as they are labelled, find it difficult graduating after four years of study in the same department(Unical) that 2 Ebonyi people have finished best graduating students within three academic sessions(I'm one FYI). And another Ebonyian is about proudly breaking another record in same department. Wake before it is too late. You used to be better then, but we are taking over.
shut the hell up. I studied at FUTMinna and no ebonyi student was visible in academic and social circles all through my stay. They didn't even form an association. Just attaching themselves to the long standing imo and anambra states associations. Even abia formed theirs but ebonyi primitivity never allowed them form anything. My best friend of all times kept claiming she was from abia till I forced her to tell me the truth. How can your state develop when your girls are ashamed of being associated with you?
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by meforyou1(m): 8:23pm On Dec 31, 2013
onyibajoe:
shut the hell up. I studied at FUTMinna and no ebonyi student was visible in academic and social circles all through my stay. They didn't even form an association. Just attaching themselves to the long standing imo and anambra states associations. Even abia formed theirs but ebonyi primitivity never allowed them form anything. My best friend of all times kept claiming she was from abia till I forced her to tell me the truth. How can your state develop when your girls are ashamed of being associated with you?
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by achi4u(m): 8:23pm On Dec 31, 2013
me_for_you: you are dying in isolation and primitively. Wake up and open your eyes. If your bush ebony guys like you can't satisfy you, look elsewhere. And don't live in everlasting bondage like many Ebonyi girls that I know
Why are u scared of quoting ur fellow guy? leave girls alone and fight like a man...ur fada died poor and u want tour the same line...
ewu taraba
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by holyvirgin: 8:28pm On Dec 31, 2013
achi4u: but u are still akwuna with no address ...how many men are u going to handle this dying minutes?
But ebonyi is still backward and poor undecided
May be you should channel your anger to your governor
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by achi4u(m): 8:29pm On Dec 31, 2013
me_for_you: shut the hell up. I studied at FUTMinna and no ebonyi student was visible in academic and social circles all through my stay. They didn't even form an association. Just attaching themselves to the long standing imo and anambra states associations. Even abia formed theirs but ebonyi primitivity never allowed them form anything. My best friend of all times kept claiming she was from abia till I forced her to tell me the truth. How can your state develop when your girls are ashamed of being associated with you?
Primitive my nyashi, and u are here fighting like alone ranger.Fighting women in a market square ...in fact, ur certificate needs to be revoked asap.

Nee nu nwa mpam a?
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by achi4u(m): 8:31pm On Dec 31, 2013
holyvirgin:
But ebonyi is still backward and poor undecided
May be you should channel your anger to your governor
poor? when our IGR is second to Lagos and the rest.

Somebody must be pinging on ur bo.oooobs.

ashi.
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 31, 2013
me_for_you: are u comparing the educational standards of imo and ebonyi now? Don't go there. Owerri alone has far more institutions of higher learning than ebonyi will have in 20 years.
If you people are that peaceful why are u still fighting with matchetes in this 21st century?
As for d digital radio station, ask them to be speaking central igbo not calabar like "usari, idonko" that only ebonyi people understand

o gini kwanu nu?
Tufiakwa, Kedu isi okwu gi na thread a now?
Y are u Even denying ur true identity
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by ak47mann(m): 8:32pm On Dec 31, 2013
me for you is not igbo i wonder why it took you guys this long to notice cool
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by meforyou1(m): 8:34pm On Dec 31, 2013
achi4u: What do u mean by "uwu"?
Is na "wu uwu" a peoples language?
A bush monkey from one tiny village like dat ...go and drink otapiapia
baffoon you got the translation you asked for and all you can ask is what iwu uwu means. What does isu idonko mean and compare it with modern igbo. Bush baffoon
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 31, 2013
me_for_you: my mother is dying in isolation and primitively. She shld Wake up and open her eyes. If my bush village guys like me can't satisfy her, she shld look elsewhere. And don't live in everlasting bondage like my many village women that I know
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by asha80(m): 8:36pm On Dec 31, 2013
achi4u i know it i hard but it is better to ignore that me-for-you moniker...he is just displaying arrogant ignorance....maybe he needs 10mins of nairaland fame
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by achi4u(m): 8:38pm On Dec 31, 2013
ngozievergreen:

o gini kwanu nu?
Tufiakwa, Kedu is I okwu gi na thread a now?
speaking igbo to onye ndi bakkasi turu ime ya.

he's not onye igbo. period
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 31, 2013
ACM10:

Typical misguided comment from a typical Igbo-Lagosian. This shows that you hardly relate with Igbos in your everyday life. FYI, Ebonyians are everywhere. I meet them eveyday. I don't share your opinion

you took those words from my mouth, the guy sounded like "my papa say i be ibo" absolutely misguided opinon from that fellow.
the fact is that Ebonyians are the most travelers i have ever seen in my life. they are everywhere, even in remote villages in other states. evrywhere you have big market you see them hustling and they are never ashamed to do any job for survival.
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by meforyou1(m): 8:41pm On Dec 31, 2013
nyere84: I am an akwuna from ishiagu. My labourer mother is dead, my drunkard father died of ogogoro and I'm dying of aids
marry an illiterate farmer in stony ishiagu there while u u are still dying in ishiagu where u went for Xmas. That's why you went home for Xmas in the first place
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by Obiagu1(m): 8:42pm On Dec 31, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

Okorocha And His Wife Pictured With Zahra Buhari & Her Husband / Justice Bulkachuwa And Other Judges Married To Politicians: / Femi Kuti: Peter Obi's Supporters Threatened To Burn Down African Shrine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.