Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,944 members, 7,814,196 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? (36981 Views)

/ . / Is Ebonyi State More Viable Than Anambra And Abia?---IGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by meforyou1(m): 8:43pm On Dec 31, 2013
ak47mann: me for you is not igbo i wonder why it took you guys this long to notice cool
abi, where is he from?
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by achi4u(m): 8:43pm On Dec 31, 2013
me_for_you: baffoon you got the translation you asked for and all you can ask is what iwu uwu means. What does isu idonko mean and compare it with modern igbo. Bush baffoon
which translation? nkita!
Now ur going down like old Nepa light grin

bush rattle sneak like u.
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by Obiagu1(m): 8:45pm On Dec 31, 2013
Shame on all of you on this thread! angry

(Closes the thread in anger)
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by chi4ik(m): 8:50pm On Dec 31, 2013
Snoggy: Not just Ebonyi.

Even Kogi State. The only time you'll hear Kogi in the news is when the useless Governor gets involved in an accident or when his convoy kills someone.
bros ur comment made me to b laughing $ messing o, u funny die.....

1 Like

Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by meforyou1(m): 8:50pm On Dec 31, 2013
achi4u: Why are u scared of quoting ur fellow guy? leave girls alone and fight like a man...ur fada died poor and u want tour the same line...
ewu taraba
quote which guys? My friend you are all primitive men. That's how you used your jazz and matchete to kill a good friend of mine from amasiri
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by cashkid18(m): 8:51pm On Dec 31, 2013
me-for-u moniker is one of d yaba left escapee,u pple shud ignore d him.d dude is stil recovering frm his madness bt it was unfortunate dt he managed to find his own on d internet.even his moniker says dt he is nt owk grin grin..jst ignore him n stp wastin ur bandwith on him cheesy cheesy
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by meforyou1(m): 8:56pm On Dec 31, 2013
achi4u: Primitive my nyashi, and u are here fighting like alone ranger.Fighting women in a market square ...in fact, ur certificate needs to be revoked asap.

Nee nu nwa mpam a?
is that ashawo from ishiagu a woman? If dem born your papa well go and ask for my certificate to be revoked.
A sstupidd backward village called ebonyi state dragging south east back. We will cut u out like the cancer that you are and you carry your rice and yam to calabar and uyo. We don't need it in igboland
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by JustBeingMe(f): 8:58pm On Dec 31, 2013
me_for_you: " a child who is carried at the back doesnt know that journey is painful" for we, say "ije tereaka" which means " journey is far" not understanding ebonyi language , that ufu can be anything. Ufu in anambra dialect is painful, but we say "uwu" na awu uwu - if we want to say something is painful
You say 'uwu', Ebonyians also say 'uwu'. You see? You're saying the same thing as Ebonyians. Are you still of the opinion that we speak Efik?
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by achi4u(m): 8:59pm On Dec 31, 2013
me_for_you: quote which guys? My friend you ate all primitive men. That's how you used your jazz and matchete to kill a good friend of mine from amasiri
'my friend you "ate" all primitive men'...jisos>>>>which kan henglishi is dat?grin
And u want me to reply you?

Mbanu!
I will rather allow u to suck ur own blood.

Mgbada dara ebi cheesy
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by WMD(m): 9:02pm On Dec 31, 2013
Kingspin: So, out of the 36 states in Nigeria including Abuja only Ebony is the least state making news round. You must be offered free brain test. For ur information, there is many state that infact they are not in existence. They are just answering state as a name. And again what type of news are we looking at because some states are in the news for the wrong reasons. For me, they are not even up to 15 states that are making headlines. Is not about the gov. of a state in the news but, the economic activities of the people, businesses, industries and other thing that makes a state buoyant should be the main issue. If you talk about Ebonyi state what about Taraba, Bauchi, Borno, Ekiti state,etc. What are they still doing for Nigeria? What is their general contribution. Do they depend only on monthly oil money sharing and tax revenue generated from few states. The OP have crazy things in mind for mentioning Ebony. But why should a state be in the news and for hw many times. Is it for the right or wrong reason. Pls correct urself. Some of these state have no sur-name to begin with. What are u talking.
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:03pm On Dec 31, 2013
Odikwa very risky ooooo!
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by achi4u(m): 9:05pm On Dec 31, 2013
me_for_you: is that ashawo from ishiagu a woman? If dem born your papa well go and ask for my certificate to be revoked.
A sstupidd backward village called ebonyi state dragging south east back. We will cut u out like the cancer that you are and you carry your rice and yam to calabar and uyo. We don't need it in igboland
hahahaha gringrin you have just castrated urselves with this ur last statement.
If only u are igbo,,,I would've say something to u regarding "carry ur rice and tam to other state "

I bu efulufu= ajo afo gbara aka naa grin
May ur type never jam 2014 by accident.
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by meforyou1(m): 9:06pm On Dec 31, 2013
Occultist backyard primitive ebonyi people eat human flesh till this day. Why are those animals defending the indefensible?
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by meforyou1(m): 9:09pm On Dec 31, 2013
achi4u: hahahaha gringrin you have just castrated urselves with this ur last statement.
If only u are igbo,,,I would've say something to u regarding "carry ur rice and tam to other state "

anu ohia u are the one that will not see 2014. U can eat all the flesh u see in ebonyi after all you are all wild. But me, I will see far more than 2014
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by meforyou1(m): 9:11pm On Dec 31, 2013
Even if Biafra is formed, we will start with the south sudan solution by wiping out that privitive people of ebonyi, whose presence in south east we don't even know why.
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:13pm On Dec 31, 2013
Ebonyians,are there beautiful girls in that state ? Because I'm yet to see one. Y'all can post pictures. Deme nu.
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by chi4ik(m): 9:13pm On Dec 31, 2013
I'm so disappointed @ so many igbo's here, y ar U people embarrassing yourselves here? Even have mind to call ur fellow igbo wawa, local etc? Have U people ever seen yoruba or hausa doing such? Let me ask U people, ar U d God that create them? Leave God to do his work. Beside, that state is fast growing despite d Fact that d state is not as old as many states that ar making mouth here. Ebonyi state is one of the new state for ur information. I love that state, they ar humble, lovely, peaceful, hard-working, 80% crime free etc. I'm from ENUGU but most of Igbo's here ar disappointing me. Wise men from d East wat is happening to U guys here?

1 Like

Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by achi4u(m): 9:16pm On Dec 31, 2013
me_for_you: anu ohia u are the one that will not see 2014. U can eat all the flesh u see in ebonyi after all you are all wild. But me, I will see far more than 2014
Ok you will see 2014 by accident.
When a child said her mother will not sleep, hw then did he/her want to see sleep?
You started this curse and i'm helping you...ok unless u refute ur verbal garbages towards Ebonyi people ....tomorrow will be to far to enter.

think about it.
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by ak47mann(m): 9:16pm On Dec 31, 2013
me_for_you: Even if Biafra is formed, we will start with the south sudan solution by wiping out that privitive people of ebonyi, whose presence in south east we don't even know why.
so where are u from cool
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by Iykopee(m): 9:16pm On Dec 31, 2013
me_for_you: Even if Biafra is formed, we will start with the south sudan solution by wiping out that privitive people of ebonyi, whose presence in south east we don't even know why.

Dude u are d worst junky on earth.
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by meforyou1(m): 9:18pm On Dec 31, 2013
achi4u: hahahaha gringrin you have just castrated urselves with this ur last statement.

if u think I'm not igbo why are u replying me in igbo language? Between me and you who is efulefu? Bagga from a remote unknown state where communities still fight with matchete today when our fathers even fought civil war with ogbunigwe in the 60s.
Ebonyi state is not an igbo state and will never be. Your location and language is more of calabar and u must join them by fire by force.
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by meforyou1(m): 9:20pm On Dec 31, 2013
ak47mann: so where are u from cool
from imo state. And we will dash them ayotolla okorocha of Afghanistan when we are chasing them away
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by achi4u(m): 9:21pm On Dec 31, 2013
Biafra without Ebonyi signature?
You are sitting on the keg of gun powder ...you will be wiped in a second and will may decide to carry our yam and rice to the neighboring state gringrin

think about it aturu

Note :igboland need to be expand.
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by ketoprofen(m): 9:22pm On Dec 31, 2013
chi4ik: I'm so disappointed @ so many igbo's here, y ar U people embarrassing yourselves here? Even have mind to call ur fellow igbo wawa, local etc? Have U people ever seen yoruba or hausa doing such? Let me ask U people, ar U d God that create them? Leave God to do his work. Beside, that state is fast growing despite d Fact that d state is not as old as many states that ar making mouth here. Ebonyi state is one of the new state for ur information. I love that state, they ar humble, lovely, peaceful, hard-working, 80% crime free etc. I'm from ENUGU but most of Igbo's here ar disappointing me. Wise men from d East wat is happening to U guys here?

me for u monicker is Yoruba masquarading as Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by WMD(m): 9:22pm On Dec 31, 2013
Kingspin: So, out of the 36 states in Nigeria including Abuja only Ebony is the least state making news round. You must be offered free brain test. For ur information, there is many state that infact they are not in existence. They are just answering state as a name. And again what type of news are we looking at because some states are in the news for the wrong reasons. For me, they are not even up to 15 states that are making headlines. Is not about the gov. of a state in the news but, the economic activities of the people, businesses, industries and other thing that makes a state buoyant should be the main issue. If you talk about Ebonyi state what about Taraba, Bauchi, Borno, Ekiti state,etc. What are they still doing for Nigeria? What is their general contribution. Do they depend only on monthly oil money sharing and tax revenue generated from few states. The OP have crazy things in mind for mentioning Ebony. But why should a state be in the news and for hw many times. Is it for the right or wrong reason. Pls correct urself. Some of these state have no sur-name to begin with. What are u talking.

pls sir, . Read my post again. I asked a simple question and you are here telling something that sounds like a biography. May be you can seek clarification on d topic sir. Tnx
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by cashkid18(m): 9:25pm On Dec 31, 2013
D mod shud ban me-for-u moniker for derailing dis thread sad sad
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by achi4u(m): 9:26pm On Dec 31, 2013
me_for_you: if u think I'm not igbo why are u replying me in igbo language? Between me and you who is efulefu? Bagga from a remote unknown state where communities still fight with matchete today when our fathers even fought civil war with ogbunigwe in the 60s.
Ebonyi state is not an igbo state and will never be. Your location and language is more of calabar and u must join them by fire by force.
Ok we are not igbos...not even nigerians abi?

agu, i bu pure nwa-mgbada
When the second civil war will /may erupt ...never cross my cassava or yam farm for fear of being matchetted.

you make me laff with ur reply sometimes grin
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by achi4u(m): 9:32pm On Dec 31, 2013
Umuigbo I hope this ekwensu him-to-him is not spying on our "war" strategy?

biko anarie mu...Ohgrin
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by ddonolu: 9:33pm On Dec 31, 2013
WMD: The silence from that part of the country givs me great concern wallahi. . . No insult pls. Is jst that i dnt hear them even in our network news or am i the only one?
bros! I knw № sey u too see am too o.... Na only when corpers r posted der, I hear d name after den.....ntn! Infact! I № sabi d governor until recently,,,,, I dnt knw why dey love to be in der shell

1 Like

Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by mannyiyke: 9:33pm On Dec 31, 2013
JustBeingMe: You say 'uwu', Ebonyians also say 'uwu'. You see? You're saying the same thing as Ebonyians. Are you still of the opinion that we speak Efik?
Take no notice of them, sis. We're all d same weda u're from Ebonyi, Imo, Anambra, Abia, Delta Igbo or Rivers Igbo. Igbo Is Igbo. We shld love one anoda. Nobody is born a fool. We shld stop all these derogatory statements against ourselves. Igbo bu ofu! @ justbeingme, i wld like to know u, pls. If u're on facebook, send me ur username to nwokedii@yahoo.com or u give me ur e-mail address so that i can send mine(i.e. my facebk username) to u, pls. Thanks. Have a gd nite rest. Bye.
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by juanmiguel: 9:35pm On Dec 31, 2013
jst Imagine ur comment! Is dis hw u r going to b an independent nation?
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by meforyou1(m): 9:41pm On Dec 31, 2013
juanmiguel: jst Imagine ur comment! Is dis hw u r going to b an independent nation?
yes o sentiments apart. I have good friends from afokpo amasiri, but it is better for us to one another the truth.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Biography Of Oye Owolewa, US Congressman Elect / Two Million People Will Start Receiving ₦20bn Monthly From June - FG / APC Carrying Out Horrible Protests In Akwa Ibom State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.