Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,028 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? (36979 Views)

/ . / Is Ebonyi State More Viable Than Anambra And Abia?---IGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by achi4u(m): 9:43pm On Dec 31, 2013
ddonolu: bros! I knw № sey u too see am too o.... Na only when corpers r posted der, I hear d name after den.....ntn! Infact! I № sabi d governor until recently,,,,, I dnt knw why dey love to be in der shell
Another mugu standing.

taaa banye ohia there, monkey
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by samloko(m): 9:44pm On Dec 31, 2013
everybody is entitled to their opinion based on individual experiences.I am from Afikpo in Ebonyi and I am very proud to have come from that part of the country.
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by holyvirgin: 9:47pm On Dec 31, 2013
achi4u: poor? when our IGR is second to Lagos and the rest.

Somebody must be pinging on ur bo.oooobs.

ashi.
Well ebonyi is still a failed state in Nigeria... Ebonyi needs to be deleted and considered part of cameroun.
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by matsilver: 9:48pm On Dec 31, 2013
WMD: The silence from that part of the country givs me great concern wallahi. . . No insult pls. Is jst that i dnt hear them even in our network news or am i the only one?
d only newz u can hear abt dem is wen som1 commite sucide or kill his father cuz of palm fruit.
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by chino11(m): 9:49pm On Dec 31, 2013
MODs have not used this NL to better the people's genuine awareness and enlightenment. How on earth did a thread like this make FP? Was there any research or official stats to ascertain that a particular state is not well reported or not popular.

I don't believe Ebonyi is not popular as some dunces have made us to believe. Somebody can't wake up and make a sweeping comment only for such baseless and non-researched comment to hit the front-page.

I have been following this thread from point zero, but I have been angered by some comments being made by our own people. We the e-warriors do a lot of work in trying to cover for all these lapses each time we have war of letters with ofemmmmanu people here on NL.

Lets consolidate on our unity..

Dalu nu

Chino & Family

Commenting from Uga Villa
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by Y2J2: 9:54pm On Dec 31, 2013
is not only ebonyi Enugu own worst
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by JustBeingMe(f): 9:54pm On Dec 31, 2013
holyvirgin:
Well ebonyi is still a failed state in Nigeria... Ebonyi needs to be deleted and considered part of cameroun.
Sweety don't tell me you didn't study Geography in high school. Ebonyi does not even have any boundary with Cameroun. So how is Ebonyi going to be considered as part of Cameroun? You guys should start thinking with your brains not anus.

3 Likes

Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:55pm On Dec 31, 2013
chino11: MODs have not used this NL to better the people's genuine awareness and enlightenment. How on earth did a thread like this make FP? Was there any research or official stats to ascertain that a particular state is not well reported or not popular.

I don't believe Ebonyi is not popular as some dunces has made us to believe. Somebody can't woke and made a sweeping comment only for such baseless and non-researched comment to hit the front-page.

I have been following this thread from point zero, but I have been angered by some comments being made by our own people. We the e-warriors do alot of work in trying to cover for all these lapses each we have war of letters with ofemmmmanu people.

Dalu nu

Chino & Family

Nwanne,o di ka I naluu villa. Kenee oliaku gi.
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by meforyou1(m): 9:55pm On Dec 31, 2013
achi4u: Umuigbo I hope this ekwensu him-to-him is not spying on our "war" strategy?

biko anarie mu...Ohgrin
spying on your war strategy? Do you know that is a treason and felony statement? Just pray that Nigeria doesn't break else you will see yourself when d "actual" war breaks. And see if we don't take your backward and primitive state back to calabar and uyo where they belong.. For me, its GEJ till 2019 and nothing go happen
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by achi4u(m): 9:56pm On Dec 31, 2013
holyvirgin:
before we know it you will start scrutinizing my scrutum.

fu.ckk off ur not beautiful jare.
person wey get stretch mark all her body follow dey tok.

taa jump into lagoo asap.
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by ak47mann(m): 9:58pm On Dec 31, 2013
chino11: MODs have not used this NL to better the people's genuine awareness and enlightenment. How on earth did a thread like this make FP? Was there any research or official stats to ascertain that a particular state is not well reported or not popular.

I don't believe Ebonyi is not popular as some dunces has made us to believe. Somebody can't wake up and make a sweeping comment only for such baseless and non-researched comment to hit the front-page.

I have been following this thread from point zero, but I have been angered by some comments being made by our own people. We the e-warriors do alot of work in trying to cover for all these lapses each we have war of letters with ofemmmmanu people.

Dalu nu

Chino & Family

The man Chino agu eji eje mba Happy new year nwanne keleelemu ndi be gi cool
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by JustBeingMe(f): 9:59pm On Dec 31, 2013
mannyiyke: Take no notice of them, sis. We're all d same weda u're from Ebonyi, Imo, Anambra, Abia, Delta Igbo or Rivers Igbo. Igbo Is Igbo. We shld love one anoda. Nobody is born a fool. We shld stop all these derogatory statements against ourselves. Igbo bu ofu! @ justbeingme, i wld like to know u, pls. If u're on facebook, send me ur username to nwokedii@yahoo.com or u give me ur e-mail address so that i can send mine(i.e. my facebk username) to u, pls. Thanks. Have a gd nite rest. Bye.
Okay. I'll send you a mail.
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by chino11(m): 9:59pm On Dec 31, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli:

Nwanne,o di ka I naluu villa. Kenee oliaku gi.

Nwanne mu kedu ife mmadu ga eme kwanu? Mu n' ezi nulo galu uno december.

Kedu kwanu ije? I no n' Anambra kita..?
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by meforyou1(m): 10:02pm On Dec 31, 2013
JustBeingMe: Sweety don't tell me you didn't study Geography in high school. Ebonyi does not even have any boundary with Cameroun. So how is Ebonyi going to be considered as part of Cameroun? You guys should start thinking with your brains not anus.
with all d respect I have for you, see what you are saying to a female nairaland member. People think through their brains alone. If u can allow me to say without including you, ebonyi people don't think because they don't have brains
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by achi4u(m): 10:02pm On Dec 31, 2013
JustBeingMe: Sweety don't tell me you didn't study Geography in high school. Ebonyi does not even have any boundary with Cameroun. So how is Ebonyi going to be considered as part of Cameroun? You guys should start thinking with your brains not anus.
hahahaha lol.
The fat around her anus may not allow her to think from her anusgrin

she's thinking through her ....
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by chino11(m): 10:04pm On Dec 31, 2013
ak47mann: The man Chino agu eji eje mba Happy new year nwanne keleelemu ndi be gi cool

Nwanne mu nwoke kedu ije..? You just dey enjoy cold weather for London..? I thought you said you go enter Osha this xmas..? I dey villa with my family. How is London..? I saw on CNN that the cold is getting to the extreme over there in UK..
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by achi4u(m): 10:07pm On Dec 31, 2013
chino11:

Oga Chino if only I knew u were in Uga I would've knock at ur door when I traveled to my boss place at mkpologwu last week.

Did u know about "OGC group of Company "?
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by achi4u(m): 10:10pm On Dec 31, 2013
me_for_you: with all d respect I have for you, see what you are saying to a female nairaland member. People think through their brains alone. If u can allow me to say without including you, ebonyi people don't think because they don't have brains
Taaa mechie onu you this ogwu azu.

you are getting confuse by the day and you want to follow us 2014?
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by chino11(m): 10:13pm On Dec 31, 2013
achi4u: Oga Chino if only I knew u were in Uga I would've knock at ur door when I traveled to my boss place at mkpologwu last week.

Did u know about "OGC group of Company "?

You mean na am? grin

I dey Uga since 26th, you know as a married man, one will have to attend Town union meetings and Umunna meetings here and there. These villagers are government authority also..lol

My Village is Umueze in Uga..of you know Uga wella. Where is that OGC based, I think I have seen their sign-board somewhere, either in Osha or Nnewi..
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by chino11(m): 10:16pm On Dec 31, 2013
me_for_you: with all d respect I have for you, see what you are saying to a female nairaland member. People think through their brains alone. If u can allow me to say without including you, ebonyi people don't think because they don't have brains

Nwokem its time for you to stop this dance of the spirit or we are gonna stop you now by all means necessary..

1 Like

Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by passion007: 10:19pm On Dec 31, 2013
me_for_you: what they speak in ebonyi is not a dialect. It's a language quite very different from igbo.
I'm from Imo. And when I go home I tune FM of different igbo states - abia , anambra, enugu and imo and I understand all they say. But once I made d mistake of tuning that of abakiliki and I regretted my life. Ebonyi people speak more of calabar than igbo. Ok state the ebonyi words for cup, plate, spoon, love-making, bottle and compare them with the ones of central igbo. Ebonyi people are bush men joor. Are they not the ones that litter my village and help us in farming and cutting palm kernel?

Dude, will you stop!
These are Nigerians trying to make a decent living, but to you manual labor is something to be ashamed of. That's disappointing.

Ebonyi is 100% Igbo. And, language is dynamic; centuries of trading with her CrossRiver neighbors might have influenced the dialect in much the same way as Akwa Ibom influenced the Igbos at Arochukwu , and Idoma/Igala influenced the Igbos at Nsukka. The influence goes both ways.
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by achi4u(m): 10:20pm On Dec 31, 2013
chino11:

You mean na am? grin

I dey Uga since 26th, you know as a married man, one will have to attend Town union meetings and Umunna meetings here and there. There villagers are government authority also..lol

My Village is Umueze in Uga..of you know Uga wella. Where is that OGC based, I think I have seen their sign-board somewhere, either in Osha or Nnewi..
OGC is from mkpologwu but based at Nnewi.
A very wealthy man no be small.
I know from ekwulobia,uga, mkpologwu and umuchu...down to akokwa,such a lovely area.
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by GreenBobo: 10:32pm On Dec 31, 2013
GreenBobo: Depends on wat u c as news worthy!

Ebonyi State Uni was, for a long time d best State Uni in d country..

Our VVF centr is d best in the Country...

Our Med. stdns av exelled internationaly..

Our Overekpe water scheme, one f d largest in d s/e...

We've got world class debate team(pry, sec n tertiary level)...

Business wise, we ar doin wonderfully fine, we av established ourselves in Lag, Abj, Ph, Kano e.t.c

We ar , to a large extent, self employed!
We av conquered PH, majority of shop owners in Rumuola,Artillery,? Oyigbo, Waterlines, D lines, Okirika to mention bt a few ar mostly Ebonyians...

We ar hard working, contented, humble n always happy!

Educationally, we ar nt d worst, EBSU grads, (mostly Ebonyians) can hold their ground, any day, any time!

More dan 5 tertiary institutions in d state...

Excellent Pry , Sec , tertiary n post tertiary Education system...our schools, at all levels can compete favourably wit any sch u can come up wit, any wer in d world!

Religiously n Socially, we no carry last, we'v got Churches n Mosques n Shrines.. we also av world class five star hotels, we ar nt in short supply f night clubs n oda recreational centres.

A very peaceful and serene environment!

Ah dnt av mch time, Shalom!!!
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by meforyou1(m): 10:36pm On Dec 31, 2013
holyvirgin:
whatever igr u are boasting of is meaningless.your people are poor and primitive. And igr will never raise them the dead.
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by meforyou1(m): 10:41pm On Dec 31, 2013
passion007:

Dude, will you stop!
These are Nigerians trying to make a decent living, but to you manual labor is something to be ashamed of. That's disappointing.

Ebonyi is 100% Igbo. And, language is dynamic; centuries of trading with her CrossRiver neighbors might have influenced the dialect in much the same way as Akwa Ibom influenced the Igbos at Arochukwu , and Idoma/Igala influenced the Igbos at Nsukka. The influence goes both ways.

your point is noted. And I agree with you. Still have issues with ebonyi e-warriors, especially they are them being bushy and still fight communal fights with matchete
S on pickup
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by robosapien(m): 10:43pm On Dec 31, 2013
I weep for Nigeria as I sit here and write this. I can not imagine how something so irrelevant managed to run into more pages on this topic than things we should care more about. Majority of you educated but yet illiterates who took ownership of this thread as though it was your birthright are not even up to par with real Ebonyians that I know of. Why do you guys feel the need to judge a particular group of people, based on your interaction with their local population, which does not in any way represent the whole group? This goes to show the lack of critical thinking skills that the Nigeria school curriculum lacks so greatly, and which is why most Nigerian can not make informed decisions. By coming on Nairaland to spew your ill-thoughts about Ebonyi State will not change a thing about the state and it's people. Rather, it presents you as a threat to the unification of Nigeria. If you allow your shallow minds to think outside the box just for minute, you will come to realize that Nairaland is not graced just by Nigerians alone, but by people all over there world. Therefore, you are simply identifying yourself to them as one of the many problems of Nigeria by not accepting your own. Language is a beautiful thing! and if you have never invented one, don't say anything bad about the ones you don't understand. If Ebonyians speak Igbo or not, it should never be a problem.They dare to be different, and diversity precedes our numerous qualities as a blessed country. As a Nigerian, I refuse to conform with any territorial state barrier, language barrier, and tribal barrier. Nigeria will be a better place if we can all live together as one, without limiting and dividing ourselves by states, tribes, and languages, as with the case of the deportation saga within Nigeria. There "SHALL" be no changes if Nigerians believe that we should be limited by our states, tribes, and languages and keep recycling the same ideologies decade after decade. As for the Nairaland halleluiah boys/girls who jump at any internet-enabled smart phone or computer to comment childishly on a thread, try writing your comments down with pencil, and then wipe them out with an eraser before typing them up for the whole world to read. Seriously, its a waste of cyberspace!
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by POPEII: 10:46pm On Dec 31, 2013
Shame on you .
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by meforyou1(m): 10:50pm On Dec 31, 2013
chino11:

Nwokem its time for you to stop this dance of the spirit or we are gonna stop you now by all means necessary..

hahaha. All means necessary. I said it and I say it again, I have nothing against ebonyi people. They are great people. And are actually 100% Igbo just like any other igboman. Some of them are just trying to insult me and as nwaifo igbo I retaliate. Ebonyi are great men and I admire them and their spirit. But if a certain nyere84 continues her sstupidity, I will continue my bashing.
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by JustBeingMe(f): 10:55pm On Dec 31, 2013
Woah! Dude, this is way over the roof. You said Ebonyians don't have brains, aren't they humans? I'm assuming you've not met with a lot of Ebonyians. Ebonyians are intelligent. You can check this year's cut-off marks for Unity schools, Ebonyi state had one of the highest. Ebonyi of today is not the same as Ebonyi of yesterday. Ebonyi is gradually moving up. Like I said before, watch out for Ebonyians.
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by meforyou1(m): 10:59pm On Dec 31, 2013
My ebonyi people, don't take offence on my comments. I withdraw all of them. You guys are actually very good people. You are never in the lagos-ibadan press axis news because you are good people. Imo has not been in the news too. Only okorocha because he has only been constructing roads on AIT and not on grounds.
All Igbos should please assist imo people on social media to take out okorocha in 2015.
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by ak47mann(m): 11:10pm On Dec 31, 2013
chino11:

Nwanne mu nwoke kedu ije..? You just dey enjoy cold weather for London..? I thought you said you go enter Osha this xmas..? I dey villa with my family. How is London..? I saw on CNN that the cold is getting to the extreme over there in UK..
i will come after new year i will call u soonest cool
Re: Is Ebonyi No Longer Part Of Nigeria? by OdenigboAroli(m): 11:16pm On Dec 31, 2013
chino11:

Nnaa,ima na anatalu m' na November bia nuo nwanyi mana anaghachigo m'.

Udo,aru ike na oganiru na ezi n' uno gi!

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Saraki Reacts To Buhari’s ‘Death Rumour’, Denies Involvement / Nigerians Who Head International Organisations / Biography Of Oye Owolewa, US Congressman Elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.