Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence (73879 Views)

Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! / Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] / Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence by nickz(m): 4:34pm On Dec 31, 2013
Baybe: Not only scratching. Don't pack your balls, in fact don't touch your balls in front of a girl it's irritating grin grin
what kind of guy packs his balls in front of a girl....its actually girls who widen their legs to adjust their panties...8 out of 10 girls do this........only 2 (uncivilized) out of 10 guys would adjust his balls even in the presence of a girl......try another lie please #MaLePoWeR

2 Likes

Re: Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 31, 2013
Hehehehe,i knew a trend lyk dis wil be opened 2 in respect 2 d other thread,
Nw letz be candid,all these do's and don't aren't worth it!y??cos of d reading it don't take 2 correction,they do wat they knw and dat doesn't kill them!girls fart infrnt of a guy!guys scratch ur tin in front of girls!na u get amgrin
Re: Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence by complete1(m): 4:36pm On Dec 31, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]ok dont always tink guy scratch der dick,,if u care to know,,most guys wear dis tight boxers dat tends to goes up d legs which mks it uncomfortable so we try to pull it down but not in front of a lady.
Re: Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence by slap1(m): 4:37pm On Dec 31, 2013
victorazy:

Nofin can stop me putting hand in my boxers especially wen sleeping in cold weather.
!

6 Likes

Re: Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence by psalm68(m): 4:37pm On Dec 31, 2013
nopecin: all nah wash, all nah for 9ja babe for my own end here nah diff story, meet am now now f**k her straight make unah no meet again?
for allen avenue grin
Re: Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence by Pchidexy(m): 4:37pm On Dec 31, 2013
nickz: what kind of guy packs his balls in front of a girl....its actually girls who widen their legs to adjust their panties...8 out of 10 girls do this........only 2 (uncivilized) out of 10 guys would adjust his balls even in the presence of a girl......try another lie please #MaLePoWeR
Nonsense! You need to see me scratch my balls in front of girls. I do it with style.
Re: Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 31, 2013
nickz: you're saying it as if some ladies don't scratch their year-old smelly dandruff and lice infested fixed weavons...do you excuse yourselves while doing that

1 Like

Re: Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence by akposking(m): 4:40pm On Dec 31, 2013
Lol @comment...
Re: Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence by Amopeekun(f): 4:40pm On Dec 31, 2013
Seriously, a guy should not try to impress a girl by condemning another.

And when you are about to break up with one, do not brag with the other.

Don't be pushy.

When you are entertained in her family house, do not finish that 1 ltr pack of chivita- gosh, you can't be that hungry.

3 Likes

Re: Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence by slap1(m): 4:43pm On Dec 31, 2013
[quote author=Cykik][/quote]

Re: Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence by xynerise: 4:44pm On Dec 31, 2013
nickz: what kind of guy packs his balls in front of a girl....its actually girls who widen their legs to adjust their panties...8 out of 10 girls do this........only 2 (uncivilized) out of 10 guys would adjust his balls even in the presence of a girl......try another lie please #MaLePoWeR
grin grin.

Disgusting grin
Re: Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 31, 2013
@op I want to agree with you a little but that number 2 spoilt everything,when you said most abuja boys how did u come about to know that?have u slept with all abuja boys?how many abuja boys have u dated?or u just said it out of imagination?we have more than 500,000 abuja boys so how many of them have u been with or friends with?na wa. Ooooo.,ur case dey supreme court courtesy of efcc.lol

And also who told you that some ladies don't enjoy football?u need to go to ph u will know what am saying!!! So don't use the word "we ladies"speak for urself.

And concerning the bed skills different strokes for different folks,do you know that some ladies will even force you to tell them about ur bed skills?madam there are over 20 million ladies in nigeria,so what is a turn off for you might not be a turn off to another lady,have met with a lady that told me she does not like fair guys that it turns her off does that now mean its the same with other ladies?the answer is NO!!!!

And also about the scratching of a thing well it seems na mushin boys u dey move with,we guys have this funny pride or ego,let's be sincere with ourselves most guys will not want to scratch their dick in front of a woman because they don't know how she will react!!!!!but what about u ladies that will be walking and trying to spread ur legs to adjust ur g-string pant come use scope do like say you dey read something on top poster!!!!!!u go see some girls dey even scratch their weavon every minutes,!!!you see a girl that wore a sagging jeans without pants na she wear am by herself oooo she go come reach outside come dey draw the jeans up every minutes to cover her ass filled with stretch marks,lol,who force am wear am?dem wear the cloth for am?but also some of the things you listed many guys are guilty of it for example like the first one you talked about a guys bragging of their wealth or so,that's true some guys do it,I have friends that do it but I hate it,I count it as bull-shit.

5 Likes

Re: Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 31, 2013

3 Likes

Re: Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 31, 2013
suzzyy: Tanx for the tip, over to u guys.

That scratching of manhood is soooo annoying some guys don't even care and can't xcuse themselves for it. GrOsS
Ahahahahah, excuse ke, wey d tin won chop. I go come allow am? If I hear!!!

Check dis out!!!

Re: Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence by xynerise: 4:55pm On Dec 31, 2013
sanb: @Bolded.... shocked shocked shocked

Some of us ladies do enjoy soccer/football. I certainly do....in fact, in liverpudlian accent; I'm a Liverpool fan.... cool cool cool
*In Ghanian accent*

Don't mind hair her
Re: Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence by brightnelly(f): 4:56pm On Dec 31, 2013
vislabraye: And as for scratching groin in front of a lady, it can even be more romantic if you smell your fingers afterwards.
grin ; D grin

1 Like

Re: Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 31, 2013
All are lies!
A guy can never brag about his fathers money excepts he wants to be a ''maga''
secondly that scratching of d di.ck in front of a gal! Biggest lie..... We guys have high level of pride....no guy would want to try dat!
Abeg op....no dey lie!
Re: Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence by AreaFada2: 5:00pm On Dec 31, 2013
Snoggy: What kinda guy will scratch his manhood in front of a lady? undecided

This your list is dry!

Maybe she works in STD clinic. grin
Re: Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence by aliciakeith7: 5:00pm On Dec 31, 2013
mrsincredible: and after dat dey will want to hold your hand
How about you gurls? After using your hand to pull your pant one side to urinate, you expect a guy to hold or shake your hand? Na hugs straight or never
Re: Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 31, 2013
This is a really sad thread.. what kind of guys have you girls been dating, spreading your jewels for.. OMG!!!
Re: Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 31, 2013
Chei! You want to deny the fact that most guys pack their balls in front of girls? You can lie o shocked

1 Like

slap1: Maybe you are impo...you know?
only ur sister fit confirm dis statement. Pm her control.
Re: Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence by Olajumokeibk(f): 5:01pm On Dec 31, 2013
The one that annoys me the most is when they re asking a girl out and deep in their mind they knw d girl likes dem but they will still be like 'I've got so many beautiful ladies' how annnoying ? Meaning what? So because u re asking her out mins ure doing her a big favor ?I shake my headundecided

1 Like

Re: Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence by Youngzedd(m): 5:06pm On Dec 31, 2013
For those.
Re: Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence by donJ2(m): 5:07pm On Dec 31, 2013
Sijo01: Don't try to raise your status by braging of how you sponsor your ex from kg 1 to her Phd level, how you gave her the key to your flat, proposed to her with a diamond ring and a range rover spot, bought heaven and earth for her etc and yet she cheated on you..... Its an obvious lie and a big turn off.. angry

Dnt all d Female folks in( 9ja) prefer d lies
Tell a gal d whole truth @ d 1st date, U̶̲̥̅̊ prolly myt nt get another...
Re: Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence by ikekings1: 5:08pm On Dec 31, 2013
Lmao... This got me rolling... **falls from okada**...
Re: Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence by aliciakeith7: 5:09pm On Dec 31, 2013
But 2pac and co been dey do am well well
Re: Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence by ikekings1: 5:10pm On Dec 31, 2013
vislabraye: And as for scratching groin in front of a lady, it can even be more romantic if you smell your fingers afterwards.
Lmao... Oh lawd!!! Very funny...
Re: Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence by helphelp: 5:12pm On Dec 31, 2013
Expect abi except

Newkidoo:
Am not saying we don't scratch but we don't do it in front of d ladies expect those with no manners.. likewise no lady will scratch in front of a guy but let us agree to disagree..
We all scratch just like we all shit!! but d main thing is we both satisfy each other through Sex...
Re: Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 31, 2013
mrsincredible: Talk about his father's wealth- women don't want to know about what ur father has accomplished cause she is not going to date your father

Mama's boy- don't even pretend of doing amma mama's boy. Mostly abuja guys do this

Don't brag about the number of girls you have slept with even if its 100 just reduce the number

Never say you have flings- no matter what never say in front of lady that you do one night stands its every annoy nd irritating

Don't talk about your bed skills

Don't her when she's coming to spend the weekend after the 1st date- we know you want sex but don't ask immediately it sounds rude

Don't scratch your manhood in front of a lady cause it will look as if you have infections nd you don't expect her to hold your hands after that.

Don't talk about football or act her the club she is supporting- she might pretend she likes football but we ladies don't enjoy soccer we only do it to please the guy we love

Don't brag about the amount of money you have in your account or how you spend your money cos you will make her fall in love with your money and not you
countered thread
Re: Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence by DocAdray(f): 5:16pm On Dec 31, 2013
Its simple, men don't need to brag to impress a lady...

In summary,
Speech is silver, Silence is gold.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man Wears Jeans To Wed His Bride On Wedding Day (Photo) / I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Police Officers & Medical Doctors In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.