Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence (73900 Views)

Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! / Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] / Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence by SHAAWA: 5:18pm On Dec 31, 2013
Alikaxon: The few baseless points, the op can't even contruct it in a good sentence.

shocked
Re: Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence by zilon12(m): 5:20pm On Dec 31, 2013
it all depends on what you want to achieve from the girl, not all guys look for love you know
Re: Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence by tdbanks: 5:21pm On Dec 31, 2013
eluquenson: Simple truth for men who has understandings
- Don't ever shoot like "the bolded" in front of a lady, it's the turn off of all turn offs.
Re: Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence by Dariye(m): 5:22pm On Dec 31, 2013
...and what would you call this?

Re: Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence by nickz(m): 5:23pm On Dec 31, 2013
Baybe: Chei! You want to deny the fact that most guys pack their balls in front of girls? You can lie o shocked
Its a very rare sight to me....girls do theirs like its a normal thingy
Re: Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 31, 2013
Alikaxon: The few baseless points, the op can't even contruct it in a good sentence.
hey mr man look here the lady only shared her own opinion and I don't think you should insult her,all you should as a responsible man/guy is to share ur opinion too and make her learn from ur opinion too and not insulting her

And about you saying she can't even construct good sentence now see what u self too wrote "the op can't even contruct in a good sentence"na contruct dem dey call am abi construct?mumu english teacher wey dey try correct him students mean-while him sef no sabi anything.

1 Like

Re: Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence by Proxy001(m): 5:25pm On Dec 31, 2013
scratch ma bulala in front of a chick?? wateva hapened to d "packing" stuff? i go jst pretend say i wan pack to eliminate any form of suspicion..lolz

1 Like

Re: Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence by Maxcollins042(m): 5:26pm On Dec 31, 2013
nickz: you're saying it as if some ladies don't scratch their year-old smelly dandruff and lice infested fixed weavons...do you excuse yourselves while doing that
lmfao
Re: Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 31, 2013
When you dancing with a guy before you throw the first step his dïck is already standing!!! undecided
Re: Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence by SHAAWA: 5:26pm On Dec 31, 2013
Dariye: ...and what would you call this?

Lol,
Re: Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence by Nikapetrelli(f): 5:27pm On Dec 31, 2013
Definitely knew dis thread will come up
Re: Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence by lyfe(m): 5:27pm On Dec 31, 2013
Many hypocrites will the deny that great feeling that comes with scratching sunthing.
Re: Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence by Akalia(m): 5:29pm On Dec 31, 2013
[/color][color=#990000]Buhahahaha, the number 7 is some crazy funny shit. Funny enough all guys scratch but that does not conote STI and shit in most cases. But so unlike ladies, when they scratch it means they have poor hygiene issues.
Re: Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence by Booty4me: 5:35pm On Dec 31, 2013
Khalessi: When you dancing with a guy before you throw the first step his dïck is already standing!!! undecided

dats normal tin nah.. it shows we are a man.... op dry list. pls somebody should come up with a lively and better list
. am not impressed
Re: Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence by Sniper4real(m): 5:39pm On Dec 31, 2013
SCRATCHIN ONE'S BALLS IN PUBLIC LUK ABSURD.

1 Like

Re: Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence by Akalia(m): 5:40pm On Dec 31, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]
Olajumokeibk: The one that annoys me the most is when they re asking a girl out and deep in their mind they knw d girl likes dem but they will still be like 'I've got so many beautiful ladies' how annnoying ? Meaning what? So because u re asking her out mins ure doing her a big favor ?I shake my headundecided
I lyk u babe cos u kinda sound lyk d real gal dat will stay by her man and put up wit his shit.
Re: Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence by Alexgeneration(m): 5:46pm On Dec 31, 2013
vislabraye: And as for scratching groin in front of a lady, it can even be more romantic if you smell your fingers afterwards.
Dirty boy, Dirty romance

1 Like

Re: Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence by Agent8706(m): 5:49pm On Dec 31, 2013
Am liking NL everyday, what we now have is response to an earlier post more like a debate thing.
Re: Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence by simdam500(m): 5:49pm On Dec 31, 2013
we'll see next year
Re: Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence by Spoils(m): 5:50pm On Dec 31, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]
sweetestguy: turn off? NO, some girls actually love it
,the bad gals ba! Cos d gud neva luvs d bad except unknowingly .
Re: Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 31, 2013
* Don't stare at anoda lady's butt and when u do it out of reflex don't get lost, it will make us think you are a pervert.

*dont use words like duh, oops or "talk to the hand" u look gay when u do dat

* please don't take off ur shoes if u don't have a sock onn, we don't wanna die of d pollution

*DRESS SMARTLY: stick to what. Suits ur body type, not everyone can pull a wizkid or an usher raymond.

Make I pause here first...

3 Likes

Re: Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence by xynerise: 5:54pm On Dec 31, 2013
Don't appear in boxers and socks in front of her. Seriously, you will look like a clown grin

1 Like

Re: Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence by vislabraye(m): 5:59pm On Dec 31, 2013
xynerise: Don't appear in boxers and socks in front of her. Seriously, you will look like a clown grin

I don't quite agree with this one. There's time to do that. grin
Re: Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence by GentleMimi: 6:00pm On Dec 31, 2013
mrsincredible: Why is dat some of u NLders can't express urself without insulting som1 nd it is common with u nl guys. Haba don't u have respect for a woman
High testosterone levels and the impulse to prove themselves tough...

3 Likes

Re: Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence by IAMBREEZY: 6:01pm On Dec 31, 2013
Baybe: Chei! You want to deny the fact that most guys pack their balls in front of girls? You can lie o shocked
i guess you re the one lieing here he just told you the plain truth and you have to accept it.
Re: Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence by Ryda(m): 6:02pm On Dec 31, 2013
mrsincredible: Talk about his father's wealth- women do want to know about what ur father has accomplished cause she is going to wreck u nd if possible date ur father

Mama's boy- if u pretend say u be mama's boy. Ha ha haha ur account go RED Mostly AJebo guys do this

Don't brag about the number of girls you have slept with even if its 100 just pretend it is 3, 4, or 5

Never say you have flings- no matter what never say in front of lady that you do one night stands it is very irritative but some girls do love it sha

Do talk about your bed skills
it helps her to know d positions u like nd d ones u dont

Ask her for sex when she's coming to spend the weekend after the 1st date- she know you want sex but ask her politely u might get lucky.

Don't scratch your manhood in front of a lady cause it will look as if you have infections, rather wear undies that brings out d shape of ur joystick she will be delighted.

Don't talk about football or ask her the club she is supporting- she might pretend she likes football but the ladies don't enjoy soccer they only do it to please the guy they love

If you brag about the amount of money you have in your account or how you spend your money you are On Your Own
Re: Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 31, 2013
@xynerise, it goes to show u can teach an old dog new tricks cheesy
Re: Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence by xynerise: 6:05pm On Dec 31, 2013
vislabraye:

Not on the first date grin

1 Like

Re: Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence by xynerise: 6:06pm On Dec 31, 2013
De Tus: @xynerise, it goes to show u can teach an old dog new tricks cheesy
grin grin

Seriously, I don't get you undecided
Re: Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence by Ryda(m): 6:06pm On Dec 31, 2013
vislabraye:

U'll scare d fvck out of her angry
Re: Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence by mazizitonene(m): 6:07pm On Dec 31, 2013
Khalessi: When you dancing with a guy before you throw the first step his dïck is already standing!!! undecided
Good for u! That means u've got a good potent man..The little man down there is still young and has a mind of its own, unlike when he has seen it all(ashawo) or has dysfunction wink
BTW: d guy no see strong iron pant wear ? grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man Wears Jeans To Wed His Bride On Wedding Day (Photo) / Nigerian Couple Imitate Barack Obama & Wife Michelle For Their Prewedding Photos / Kung Fu Wedding Photoshoot Of Kenyan Couple That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.