Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,606 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence (73899 Views)

Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! / Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] / Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence by McGeorge1(m): 10:34pm On Dec 31, 2013
mrsincredible: Talk about his father's wealth- women don't want to know about what ur father has accomplished cause she is not going to date your father

Mama's boy- don't even pretend of doing amma mama's boy. Mostly abuja guys do this

Don't brag about the number of girls you have slept with even if its 100 just reduce the number

Never say you have flings- no matter what never say in front of lady that you do one night stands its every annoy nd irritating

Don't talk about your bed skills

Don't her when she's coming to spend the weekend after the 1st date- we know you want sex but don't ask immediately it sounds rude

Don't scratch your manhood in front of a lady cause it will look as if you have infections nd you don't expect her to hold your hands after that.

Don't talk about football or act her the club she is supporting- she might pretend she likes football but we ladies don't enjoy soccer we only do it to please the guy we love

Don't brag about the amount of money you have in your account or how you spend your money cos you will make her fall in love with your money and not you

Guy u are on point
Re: Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence by annawhite(f): 10:39pm On Dec 31, 2013
drop smaller denomination at home
a guy bringing out ten ten naira and trying to sort out the higher denomination to pay taxi fare .......so irritating
Re: Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 31, 2013
Hahahahahaha you crack me up seriously
Re: Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 31, 2013
Another 1 is trying to be funny even wen his jokes suck
Re: Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 31, 2013
Hahahahaha. More pls!
Re: Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 31, 2013
Scratch and win promo
Re: Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence by Abidex114(f): 11:02pm On Dec 31, 2013
Newkidoo:
Check d comments well, pls who was insulted!
All I said was shut up and she said Animal to her neighbour dog not me!! grin
I don't insult girls and I don't c where shut up becomes an insult..
Shut up is an insult. Didn't you have english teacher in your primary school? Feeble minded guy. Mchewwwww

1 Like

Re: Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence by sunex: 11:23pm On Dec 31, 2013
vislabraye: And as for scratching groin in front of a lady, it can even be more romantic if you smell your fingers afterwards.

U funny, jus cnt imagine after u scratch for about 5mins den u smell your finger...
Re: Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence by Nobody: 12:32am On Jan 01, 2014
And this is a lady (the op) that's provocatively looking for a husband and yet she comes here to tell what men shld/shlndnt do. May be why u aren't married is because u wont allow ur man scratch him blokos in ur presence. grin Smh!

1 Like

Re: Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence by Malachy27: 1:37am On Jan 01, 2014
mrsincredible: and after dat dey will want to hold your hand
u complains, wat of doz that massages it wit mouth?
Re: Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence by aytuns(m): 1:38am On Jan 01, 2014
Non of that even describes me, or any sane guy i know, and op sorry, i know ladies that LOVE football !
Re: Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence by F22RAPTOR(m): 2:10am On Jan 01, 2014
don't talk about football? I guess we can talk abt Mexican soaps....so selfish and lame
Re: Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence by Zykko: 2:15am On Jan 01, 2014
Hmmmmmm ok oooo
Re: Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence by somegirl1: 2:25am On Jan 01, 2014
A man also shouldn't fart frequently and without care around a woman. It's not just disrespectful but removes from his attractiveness.
Women are just as grossed out by this as men are.
Re: Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence by AsAPJregz(m): 4:03am On Jan 01, 2014
Jenams: I dnt understand wats scratchin guys dccks, why my own nor dey scratch me?
ha-ha
murvafucker
u are prolly impotent
replying yo question b4 u axe me now grin

1 Like

Re: Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence by simdam500(m): 4:05am On Jan 01, 2014
simdam500: we'll see next year
welcome to next year
Re: Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence by AsAPJregz(m): 4:05am On Jan 01, 2014
annawhite: drop smaller denomination at home
a guy bringing out ten ten naira and trying to sort out the higher denomination to pay taxi fare .......so irritating
only broke niggers do dat
i do that on fridays grin grin

1 Like

Re: Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence by J3da: 4:22am On Jan 01, 2014
chris_villa:
I doubt your marriage
Please can you use good grammatical term cos I don't understand you!

2 Likes

Re: Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence by Nobody: 4:41am On Jan 01, 2014
J3da:
Please can you use good grammatical term cos I don't understand you!
Iti boribo,its a logical term and not grammar!!
All this girls forming what they are not.
I doubt your marriage simply means if you are married,chances of keeping it is low.
If you're not married,chances of getting married is also low.
Se fini!!

2 Likes

Re: Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence by isreal911(m): 4:49am On Jan 01, 2014
Just passing sha
Re: Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence by vislabraye(m): 6:34am On Jan 01, 2014
seribroo56: wetin b ewww.. Na d same dick dey enter una body.. Some/most of una go even lick am

That's a TKO.

1 Like

Re: Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence by akin33(m): 8:18am On Jan 01, 2014
And dnt tell a lady u are married, na turn off and she will flee from u.
Re: Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence by wollyj1: 8:32am On Jan 01, 2014
nickz: you're saying it as if some ladies don't scratch their year-old smelly dandruff and lice infested fixed weavons...do you excuse yourselves while doing that

Hey! Decent ladies don't scratch their hair, they hit it! A decent guy should offer a hammer for the hitting sha!
Re: Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence by holyyinkus(m): 8:59am On Jan 01, 2014
nickz: you're saying it as if some ladies don't scratch their year-old smelly dandruff and lice infested fixed weavons...do you excuse yourselves while doing that

hmhmn

weitin now guy dis is too much. lwkmd
Re: Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence by J3da: 9:43am On Jan 01, 2014
chris_villa:
I doubt your marriage simply means if you are married,chances of keeping it is low.
Se fini!!
Je n'ai pas le temps pour vous
I am who I am, if you don't like it go and hug the nearest transformer!
And you that can keep your marriage or get married soon congrats.
This is another thing about guys that piss me off! THEY DON'T TAKE CORRECTIONS!!!
And for your info my being married or not isn't your business, if all men where to be like most of the childish ones I read from on this forum every day den I would have been very glad remaining single.
Like I said earlier on GUYS grow up!
By the way Heureux 2014smiley

2 Likes

Re: Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 01, 2014
J3da:
This is another thing about guys that piss me off! THEY DON'T TAKE CORRECTIONS!!!
And for you info my being married or not isn't you business, if all men where to be like the childish ones I read from on this forum every day den I would have been very glad remaining single.
lool. U r just knowing this? NL is full of small boys you hardly see matured guys here. The funniest part is that if you see their pics bah they look like touts
Re: Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 01, 2014
J3da:
And for your info my being married or not isn't you business, if all men where to be like most of the childish ones I read from on this forum every day den I would have been very glad remaining single.
Do you expect guys to take corrections when you listed ''too many'' set of ''donts''.
Go ahead,add the 48laws of power to your list...
That's why they'll keep duping you.
You think yourself smart without knowing you're actually dumb.
Snap out miss!!
Happy new year!! smiley
Re: Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 01, 2014
J3da:
This is another thing about guys that piss me off! THEY DON'T TAKE
CORRECTIONS!!!
And for your info my being married or not isn't your business, if all
men where to be like most of the childish ones I read from on this forum
every day den I would have been very glad remaining single.

Why are u pained? So do u think it's not d same guys u meet and date in d street everyday that are on dis forum? Mtcheeew!
Re: Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence by J3da: 10:01am On Jan 01, 2014
chris_villa:
Se fini!!
I am much more ahead of those characters! A queen doesn't get confrontational with the maid! RAther she commands! I command my victories,
I am talented,I am creative, I'm a blessing to the world,I am successful, I'm a victor not a victim, I am a testimony to the world.And I love ME, and He is crazily in love with me.
So you can keep you opinion of marriage to youself! You will need help in the future to keep your marriage if you don't drop you ego and take corrections.
Re: Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence by J3da: 10:03am On Jan 01, 2014
RedBenson:

Why are u pained? So do u think it's not d same guys u meet and date in d street everyday that are on dis forum? Mtcheeew!
I'm not pained sweetheart, I'm just having fun!!!
Re: Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence by nickz(m): 10:05am On Jan 01, 2014
wollyj1:

Hey! Decent ladies don't scratch their hair, they hit it! A decent guy should offer a hammer for the hitting sha!
basically they scratch before they hit....i'll rather scratch hell out of my balls than to touch a female weavon or wahever they call it....
Re: Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 01, 2014
J3da:
I am much more ahead of those characters! A queen doesn't get confrontational with the maid! RAther she commands! I command my victories,
I am talented,I am creative, I'm a blessing to the world,I am successful, I'm a victor not a victim, I am a testimony to the world.And I love ME, and He is crazily in love with me.
So you can keep you opinion of marriage to youself! You will need help in the future to keep your marriage if you don't drop you ego and take corrections.
Firstly,
I dont wanna hear your new year resolution.
Secondly,
Stop over hyping yourself...
Who know you maybe the side chic...lol.
The ''He is crazily inlove with me'' in your words sounds like you've been brainwashed.
Have a rethink,lady.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Imitate Barack Obama & Wife Michelle For Their Prewedding Photos / Man Wears Jeans To Wed His Bride On Wedding Day (Photo) / Kung Fu Wedding Photoshoot Of Kenyan Couple That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.