Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? (92171 Views)

She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage / If You Changed To The Opposite Sex Over Night, What Would You Do? / How A Married Man She Met On BBM Almost Killed Her With Sex And Drugged Drinks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ellidude(m): 11:21pm On Jan 03, 2014
all4naija: Your religion! Oh,please! We I have lived my life for that primitive people's doctrine before. I possibly know much about it than you do. Bwahaha... I think you are very funny!
Lol..

I'm speechless!!
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ellidude(m): 11:23pm On Jan 03, 2014
all4naija: @OP

I would like to prescribe a movie for you. The movie is 'Don Jon(2013)'. You need to watch it for your own good!
Characteristics before i sleep pls..
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by OnukemChijioke(m): 11:24pm On Jan 03, 2014
Pals is it true that the more s*x u av, d lesser ur chances of making it in Life ?
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ellidude(m): 11:30pm On Jan 03, 2014
OnukemChijioke: Pals is it true that the more s*x u av, d lesser ur chances of making it in Life ?
Uhm who said that?
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Okuda(m): 11:31pm On Jan 03, 2014
Instead make u just tell us say u don contact std or hiv or gonorrhea u dey talk many many
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by emmyoha87(m): 11:33pm On Jan 03, 2014
@OP which online site wey U meet d babe abeg!!!
In case I no want dull am like U!!!
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ellidude(m): 11:41pm On Jan 03, 2014
Okuda: Instead make u just tell us say u don contact std or hiv or gonorrhea u dey talk many many
emmyoha87: @OP which online site wey U meet d babe abeg!!!
Okuda: Instead make u just tell us say u don contact std or hiv or gonorrhea u dey talk many many
Accept change and repent..
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Sirlucky1(m): 11:45pm On Jan 03, 2014
special_zobo: You deserve to be banned for these sh!tty story u posted
thank you sir. This small boy na teenagers oo, nairaland nor need to dey accept small boys this site. What a childish post, na force to sleep with girls. You be learner?
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by carik(m): 11:45pm On Jan 03, 2014
emmyoha87: @OP which online site wey U meet d babe abeg!!!

You need jesus undecided
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Prodigalson1(m): 11:46pm On Jan 03, 2014
OnukemChijioke: Pals is it true that the more s*x u av, d lesser ur chances of making it in Life ?
no, but d more of dis foolish question u ask d slimmer ur chances of getting laid
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ellidude(m): 11:47pm On Jan 03, 2014
Sir.lucky:
thank you sir. This small boy na teenagers oo, nairaland nor need to dey accept small boys this site. What a childish post, na force to sleep with girls. You be learner?
How i'm i not sure you are faking your age?

Words of a kid..
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by ukuuku(f): 12:09am On Jan 04, 2014
@OP
I wuz xpectin a more detailed story as regards the topic(which wuz catchy shocked....btw, u have time ooo, replying almst every post.....
(Ehn, I knw, e go stee reply dis one grin)
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by seangy4konji: 12:18am On Jan 04, 2014
banned for life..if i could get where you posted this fromawait a virus to crash it all eleribu
Elli-dude:
Thanks..Its Shitty i regret my decision..But you shouldn't crucify me for my mistake..Anyway i cherish your opinion.

Banned? For an experience i shared which maybe of help to someone?
For those raining insults on me, its pretty unfair..I'm not a kid anymore..You should understand me..Just because you're grown doesn't make you perfect..I prone to mistakes..hi

Pls quit the insults and understand why i opened this topic..Its simply to inform guys like me with similar motives to THINK TWICE..

Thanks to those who comprehend my submission.
Why are most nigerians so rude in nature?

If you know its worth nothing to you just un-follow the topic and quit insulting me..

Atleast i'm happy we've got mature minded ones..*SMILES*

You guys won't make me feel worthless not for once..THANKS
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Rareantagonist(m): 12:22am On Jan 04, 2014
seangy4konji: banned for life..if i could get where you posted this fromawait a virus to crash it all eleribu
What makes you think he actually made this up?
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by 3ddy(m): 12:24am On Jan 04, 2014
Elli-dude:
Nay!! I've quitted that already..She understands
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Williamso(m): 12:46am On Jan 04, 2014
Reading this post I wept at how endangered the OP was *sarcasm* And how his life was already doomed until that 180° turnaround *sarcasm*....

THE POST IN CONCURRENCE WITH THE TOPIC MAKES NO SENSE!!! "WOULD" IS FOR WHEN YOU'RE SURE, AND "COULD" IS WHEN YOU'RE WORKING ON INSTINCT (AS YOU OBVIOUSLY ARE)...

IF ONLY THIS YOUR ALLEGED DESTINY DESTROYER IS A NAIRALANDER, SHE'LL PROBABLY BE OPENING A THREAD OF HOW A LILLY-LIVERED VIRGIN PLANNED THEN BOLTED OUT OF A SEXCAPADE FOR "DIVINE REASONS"

*edit*
P.S., have you ever heard of a condom? Guess not; you're a virgin, because if you have, you will read your post and struggle to make a point out of it...
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by lonelydude: 12:58am On Jan 04, 2014
@op,

Nice decision you took. May God reward you in this new year.

Last year September during our last class in our membership school in my church, A member anonymously asked the senior pastor for an advice for a careless mistake he made.

Here is it:

A 33 year old single guy who's been a virgin for this long and vowed never to be involved in sexual intercourse with any woman until his wedding night. Unfortunately, a week to that day after much pressure, he succumbed and did it. He then admitted that ever since, the only thought and feelings he gets is just to have more and more sex.
He asked for advice in his question which contained his phone number and the pastor promised he would be contacted for counselling.

To me, I believed God saved you through those seminars and online topics. The devil is always on the prowling around seeking whom to devour as his purpose is to steal your salvation, kill you and destroy your soul according to John 10:10.

I face a great amount of sexual temptation everyday too and really need to get married quick. Paul said he that thinks he's behaving in an inappriopriate way towards a virgin should get married to her.

My brother, please, don't relent because greater temptations are coming your way sooner than you expect.

MY ADVICE:

- Try to stop flirting on social networks as this opens doors for temptations.
- Like someone said above, beware of that lady you almost got laid with.
- As much as possible, avoid being idle and guard your thoughts and your heart diligently.
- Spend time with God's word and Pray frequently.
- If you are still in school, be active in fellowship and join evangelism group.

God bless you my brother.
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Williamso(m): 1:06am On Jan 04, 2014

I would like you to google the name "Hugh Hefner"
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by loswhite(m): 1:16am On Jan 04, 2014
Elli-dude:
Some decisions are made out of Ignorance.. Certainly my case was more than just ignorance peer pressure almost added to my PRESAGED MISTAKE..

I met a lady online some two weeks ago [2yrs older than me] we got along so well..Like we were dating..She's more of a Nymphomaniac..

Knowing about this, i made a sex proposal to her and she accepted..

Seeming so excited, i made plans on how it would happen for its my first time of going to such extent of FOOLISHNESS ..

Since i stay with my parents, i knew their every activity and move as well as their schedules..And the 31st night would be one busy night for them..So we agreed to meet on the 31st night..

Leaving the consequences behind and focusing on the pleasure i got over excited about this adventure..

Behold, i soon came to find myself in a seminar..LUCKILY, THE TOPIC DISCUSSED WAS BASED ON SEX AND SEX ALONE..

Having noted the consequences and why its meant for only SPOUSES, i felt remorseful about my decision..

God willing, that same day [Two days before the day we decided to meet], i read a topic which talked about the dangers of early sex..

Touched by these two TOPICS, i gave up on my proposal to have SEX..

Still curious, i shared this with my friends..Some said there was nothing wrong about it but others DISAGREED STRONGLY AND PROFUSELY..With my own perception of wrong doings, I dropped it totally..

And finally i told her i couldn't do it..She asked why and i explained..

This is a story i shared for it maybe of help to someone who's having a similar thought in mind..

I keep wondering what saved me..

Could it be my conscience or GOD or those topics?
That i don't really know.
PLS O!! STOP INSULTING ME..Here are the lessons i'm proposing for young dependent guys..
1. You loose your worth
2. Virginity and Dignity
3. Lack of concentration in your studies
4. May lead to you becoming a young Dad which probably causes hitches in your marriage tomorrow
5. Contacting STD'S
6. Loss of worth among your loved ones..

Its not for popularity!!
another lame post coming frm a guy... Smh
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by loswhite(m): 1:30am On Jan 04, 2014
Elli-dude:
Telling young dudes like me with same motive to quit sex for now..Considering its consequences..

You know them of course..Or should i state 'em?
I bet ur mother gave u this advice yet u did not listened. U went and tried ur luck until u developed cold feet and chickened out. Now u want to advice other young ppl. what makes u think they will listen especially when they knw it is coming frm a 12 year old baby
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Revolva(m): 1:53am On Jan 04, 2014
bloody nincompoo @OP
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by churific(m): 2:20am On Jan 04, 2014
I'll leave your views to you but #5 is the most irrelevant. You can still contact STDs from your wife unless if you're smart enough to get tested together before marriage!
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by akposking(m): 4:17am On Jan 04, 2014
Lol... Chai okagbemi see alanta choi...
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by NaLaugh: 4:48am On Jan 04, 2014
"NO, i 'm not a virgin- i use my Cojonas" - Jay Z.
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by katty40(f): 6:28am On Jan 04, 2014
Not to d guys alone!ur mistake which actually didn't happen has taught so many even if der so scared or ashamed to admit it!am rili glad I saw dis uv givn me d reason not to do it until am married..ws about making same mistake next week with my bf but am calling it off..thank u at op
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Eillyeillz(m): 6:45am On Jan 04, 2014
after much thought.I know no wetin me wan tell sef.but thank God for you share say the babe no deflower u...
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Eillyeillz(m): 6:46am On Jan 04, 2014
after much thought.I know no wetin me wan tell sef.but thank God for you sha say the babe no deflower u...
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by mattomix: 6:47am On Jan 04, 2014
thank u He's a register mumu
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by mattomix: 6:51am On Jan 04, 2014
Elli-dude:
Some decisions are made out of Ignorance.. Certainly my case was more than just ignorance peer pressure almost added to my PRESAGED MISTAKE..

I met a lady online some two weeks ago [2yrs older than me] we got along so well..Like we were dating..She's more of a Nymphomaniac..

Knowing about this, i made a sex proposal to her and she accepted..

Seeming so excited, i made plans on how it would happen for its my first time of going to such extent of FOOLISHNESS ..

Since i stay with my parents, i knew their every activity and move as well as their schedules..And the 31st night would be one busy night for them..So we agreed to meet on the 31st night..

Leaving the consequences behind and focusing on the pleasure i got over excited about this adventure..

Behold, i soon came to find myself in a seminar..LUCKILY, THE TOPIC DISCUSSED WAS BASED ON SEX AND SEX ALONE..

Having noted the consequences and why its meant for only SPOUSES, i felt remorseful about my decision..

God willing, that same day [Two days before the day we decided to meet], i read a topic which talked about the dangers of early sex..

Touched by these two TOPICS, i gave up on my proposal to have SEX..

Still curious, i shared this with my friends..Some said there was nothing wrong about it but others DISAGREED STRONGLY AND PROFUSELY..With my own perception of wrong doings, I dropped it totally..

And finally i told her i couldn't do it..She asked why and i explained..

This is a story i shared for it maybe of help to someone who's having a similar thought in mind..

I keep wondering what saved me..

Could it be my conscience or GOD or those topics?
That i don't really know.
PLS O!! STOP INSULTING ME..Here are the lessons i'm proposing for young dependent guys..
1. You loose your worth
2. Virginity and Dignity
4. May lead to you becoming a young Dad which probably causes hitches in your marriage tomorrow
5. Contacting STD'S

Its not for popularity!!
. Complete Nonesense
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by UyiIredia(m): 6:53am On Jan 04, 2014
Elli dude: PLS O!! STOP INSULTING ME..Here are the lessons i'm proposing for
young dependent guys..
1. You loose your worth
2. Virginity and Dignity
4. May lead to you becoming a young Dad which probably causes
hitches in your marriage tomorrow
5. Contacting STD'S

Good enough. I like that you don't focus (quite naively as othrrs do IMO) on religous reasons for PMS. I agree with the reasons you state. In my case, I already have certain addictions PMS won't help matters. BTW, I think equating loss of virginity in PMS to a loss of dignity is mistaken: it's not that hard and fast.
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by carik(m): 6:54am On Jan 04, 2014
katty40: Not to d guys alone!ur mistake which actually didn't happen has taught so many even if der so scared or ashamed to admit it!am rili glad I saw dis uv givn me d reason not to do it until am married..ws about making same mistake next week with my bf but am calling it off..thank u at op

I'm about... You are yet to.. wink
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by UyiIredia(m): 6:54am On Jan 04, 2014
mattomix: . Complete Nonesense

Chai ! E dey really pain u. Sorry smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Bride Passes Through Shoprite On Her Wedding Day To Shame Her Rival (Pictured) / Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money / School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.