Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? (92176 Views)

She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage / If You Changed To The Opposite Sex Over Night, What Would You Do? / How A Married Man She Met On BBM Almost Killed Her With Sex And Drugged Drinks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ellidude(m): 10:20pm On Jan 03, 2014
kcdollars: op make we hear word.na me dem cum teach dat as a kid abi?
Lol!!
You wan quarrel me?
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 03, 2014
Elli-dude:
Religious reasons..
Bwahaha... You are indoctrinated to believe it is immoral when it is not. What do you do now if you don't masturbate?
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by willibounce: 10:25pm On Jan 03, 2014
Elli-dude:
Speak for yourself..Like i said earlier it maybe useless to you but not others..

Thanks for your advice..Don't forget you're also a Nairalander

Shut up. Go to bed
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by MiriamOLA: 10:25pm On Jan 03, 2014
Thanks Op. I saw sm1 recommend The Purpose Driven Life, I have that book. God used it to change many things abt me, so do read it, nd let God minister 2 u. Hope u re a christian. I'll also recommend my two favorite books on relationship: 1.'I Kissed Dating Goodbye' and 2.'Boy Meets Girl', both by Joshua Harris. Also, check for 'Sex is not the Problem (lust is)', by d same Joshua Harris. They are common bestsellers in Christian bookstores. Stay pure, make God proud. God bless you.
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ellidude(m): 10:27pm On Jan 03, 2014
all4naija: Bwahaha... You are indoctrinated to believe it is immoral when it is not. What do you do no if you don't masturbate?
Lol..The doctrines i received today made me who i am..And i'm proud of myself..

Besides have you imagined yourself RUBBING YOUR STUFF CONTINUOUSLY..

People would say after you applied VASELINE..
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ellidude(m): 10:29pm On Jan 03, 2014
MiriamOLA: Thanks Op. I saw sm1 recommend The Purpose Driven Life, I have that book. God used it to change many things abt me, so do read it, nd let God minister 2 u. Hope u re a christian. I'll also recommend my two favorite books on relationship: 1.'I Kissed Dating Goodbye' and 2.'Boy Meets Girl', both by Joshua Harris. Also, check for 'Sex is not the Problem (lust is)', by d same Joshua Harris. They are common bestsellers in Christian bookstores. Stay pure, make God proud. God bless you.
Thank you so very much...I'll need some advice from you [PRIVATE ISSUES]..That's if you don't mind..
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ellidude(m): 10:30pm On Jan 03, 2014
willibounce:

Shut up. Go to bed
Oops!! Can't recall the last time someone told me that..About 7years ago..
Pls come take me to bed..
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by willibounce: 10:40pm On Jan 03, 2014
Elli-dude:
Oops!! Can't recall the last time someone told me that..About 7years ago..
Pls come take me to bed..

Am not gay bro. Get a girl and use ur dii..ck. That's if u have one though.
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Oglight(m): 10:42pm On Jan 03, 2014
What a boring story... Why u dey tell us sef?
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ellidude(m): 10:44pm On Jan 03, 2014
willibounce:

Am not gay bro. Get a girl and use ur dii..ck. That's if u have one though.
Corrupt minded human..

Who said something about sleeping with you?
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ellidude(m): 10:45pm On Jan 03, 2014
Oglight: What a boring story... Why u dey tell us sef?
Lame post..Why you de read am sef?
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by MiriamOLA: 10:46pm On Jan 03, 2014
Okay. Can't release my number. E-mail me.
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 03, 2014
Elli-dude:

You will still do that after you are married. Perhaps your wife will help you with that. Stop following primitive people's doctrines. People who know nothing about many things about life. Like the bullsh*t heaven and hell, Adam and Eve,etc talks
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by being(m): 10:47pm On Jan 03, 2014
@OP: that was a great decision to stop and keep it till marriage. The spiritual consequence of fornication is even more than stds & pregnancy. D bible says every sin is a sin against God, but ds one is also a sin against your ownself! Such a Christian will b weak against d devil. But u see Grace is der to keep us away from it and from lust. Never mind those against u. Has it not been said dt narrow is d road to Eternal Life with few pple on it & broad is d way of death with many pple on it. Just learn more about things of d Spirit and walk in those things
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by fyneboi79(m): 10:48pm On Jan 03, 2014
Foolish post!!

1 Like

Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Prodigalson1(m): 10:50pm On Jan 03, 2014
Elli-dude:

guy nw u wan dey lecture us on how to mastturrbate, u do well
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ibime(m): 10:51pm On Jan 03, 2014
Elli-dude:
Some decisions are made out of Ignorance.. Certainly my case was more than just ignorance peer pressure almost added to my PRESAGED MISTAKE..

I met a lady online some two weeks ago [2yrs older than me] we got along so well..Like we were dating..She's more of a Nymphomaniac..

Knowing about this, i made a sex proposal to her and she accepted..

Seeming so excited, i made plans on how it would happen for its my first time of going to such extent of FOOLISHNESS ..

Since i stay with my parents, i knew their every activity and move as well as their schedules..And the 31st night would be one busy night for them..So we agreed to meet on the 31st night..

Leaving the consequences behind and focusing on the pleasure i got over excited about this adventure..

Behold, i soon came to find myself in a seminar..LUCKILY, THE TOPIC DISCUSSED WAS BASED ON SEX AND SEX ALONE..

Having noted the consequences and why its meant for only SPOUSES, i felt remorseful about my decision..

God willing, that same day [Two days before the day we decided to meet], i read a topic which talked about the dangers of early sex..

Touched by these two TOPICS, i gave up on my proposal to have SEX..

Still curious, i shared this with my friends..Some said there was nothing wrong about it but others DISAGREED STRONGLY AND PROFUSELY..With my own perception of wrong doings, I dropped it totally..

And finally i told her i couldn't do it..She asked why and i explained..

This is a story i shared for it maybe of help to someone who's having a similar thought in mind..

I keep wondering what saved me..

Could it be my conscience or GOD or those topics?
That i don't really know.
PLS O!! STOP INSULTING ME..Here are the lessons i'm proposing for young dependent guys..
1. You loose your worth
2. Virginity and Dignity
3. Lack of concentration in your studies
4. May lead to you becoming a young Dad which probably causes hitches in your marriage tomorrow
5. Contacting STD'S
6. Loss of worth among your loved ones..

Its not for popularity!!

Arrant nonsense!!!
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Prodigalson1(m): 10:55pm On Jan 03, 2014
MiriamOLA: Okay. Can't release my number. E-mail me.
if u b female, I promise u say dis Elli dude go fucck d hell out of u. Na so d guy take dey trick babes to get dia contact ooo wt all his pathetic gayish boring stories. My gal nor go fall victim ooo
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by saxtinz(m): 10:55pm On Jan 03, 2014
Can't lie to u,there isn't any lessonh here,and it's even a tease topic just to draw attentions.mtcheewwwwwwwwww
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ellidude(m): 10:56pm On Jan 03, 2014
all4naija: You will still do that after you are married. Perhaps your wife will help you with that. Stop following primitive people's doctrines. People who know nothing about many things about life. Like the bullsh*t heaven and hell, Adam and Eve,etc talks
Quit criticizing my religion..
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Nostradamus: 10:57pm On Jan 03, 2014
Newkidoo: Seriously wat is this shiit?
Next time u bring a story here, let there be a lesson in it!
there's already a lesson in it,read d story all over
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ellidude(m): 11:00pm On Jan 03, 2014
saxtinz: Can't lie to u,there isn't any lessonh here,and it's even a tease topic just to draw attentions.mtcheewwwwwwwwww
Prodigal son: if u b female, I promise u say dis Elli dude go fucck d hell out of u. Na so d guy take dey trick babes to get dia contact ooo wt all his pathetic gayish boring stories. My gal nor go fall victim ooo
Prodigal son: guy nw u wan dey lecture us on how to mastturrbate, u do well
Ibime:
Arrant nonsense!!
Ignoring helps a lot..
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ellidude(m): 11:01pm On Jan 03, 2014
Nostradamus: there's already a lesson in it,read d story all over
Help me tell him jare..
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ellidude(m): 11:04pm On Jan 03, 2014
@Being...Thank you so much..I feel encouraged to face those guys who think this is a crappy topic..

I promise not to do anything stupid until i'm married..
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Prodigalson1(m): 11:05pm On Jan 03, 2014
Elli-dude:
Ignoring helps a lot..
I have been trying to rate ur stupidity but u just confirmed hw stupid u ar. Pls dnt quote wat u "ignore" nxt time
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ellidude(m): 11:10pm On Jan 03, 2014
Prodigal son: I have been trying to rate ur stupidity but u just confirmed hw stupid u ar. Pls dnt quote wat u "ignore" nxt time
I don't wanna break rule two..

I never said "I WILL IGNORE YOU" i said ignoring helps a lot sometimes..
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by bakry86: 11:13pm On Jan 03, 2014
[quote author=Elli-dude]Sure..I think that's why i felt remorse..I wasn't taught that when i was a kid..[/quote
so u believe u r no longer a kid??
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ellidude(m): 11:16pm On Jan 03, 2014
bakry86: So you think you are no longer a kid?
What's your problem?
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Prodigalson1(m): 11:17pm On Jan 03, 2014
Elli-dude:
I don't wanna break rule two..

I never said "I WILL IGNORE YOU" i said ignoring helps a lot sometimes..

u dnt want to break rule 2 but u can break rule 8, cos am sure u actually fuccked dat biatch afterall. kan dey form virgin 4 here.
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 03, 2014
Elli-dude:
Quit criticizing my religion..

Your religion! Oh,please! I have lived my life for that primitive people's doctrine before. I possibly know much about it than you do. Bwahaha... I think you are very funny!
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Ellidude(m): 11:20pm On Jan 03, 2014
Prodigal son: u dnt want to break rule 2 but u can break rule 8, cos am sure u actually fuccked dat biatch afterall. kan dey form virgin 4 here.
Believe what you wish..
Re: How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 03, 2014
@OP

I would like to prescribe a movie for you. The movie is 'Don Jon(2013)'. You need to watch it for your own good!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Bride Passes Through Shoprite On Her Wedding Day To Shame Her Rival (Pictured) / Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money / School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.