Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,606 members, 7,823,637 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Hubby Won't Talk To Me. - Family (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hubby Won't Talk To Me. (43307 Views)

Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti / Hubby Caught Me Using Contraceptives!!! / Her Husband Won't Talk To Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by dremoney(m): 4:51pm On Jan 06, 2014
let me REVEAL this to you for free.

1) You have an attitude you are not prepared to change but rather have him get used to it. Now you are not changing and he is not adapting either. Its a thin line my dear between love and hate. He is terribly upset not because you speak that language but because he feels betrayed. He is not seeing you as been sensitive enough to what he likes or dislike.

Moreso, dont you think its unfair to at this point claim not to understand him? He must have displayed this attitude during courtship with you having no problem with it. Dont you think he might feel like living with a different person now?

finally, before you take anybody's advise ask of his/her marital status. We all behave differently so know yours and work it out.
Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by tuyi19: 5:33pm On Jan 06, 2014
The truth of the matter is that your husband love the other wife than you, you need to look at what the other wife is giving him that you are not giving him. This is one of the disadvantages of polygamies home. just pray and see how you can win his love.
Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by baby124: 4:13am On Jan 07, 2014
Lol. Funny and crazy story.
Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by ruggish10: 1:36pm On Jan 09, 2014
when a man behaves thatv way he needs petting...he is ur baby...pet him and continue to pet him..Pet him again...spoil him with pet...his home is the only place where he can be pet, pls pet him.
when this happens, seduce him, get naked in front of him and do some crazy tins...jus be creative!
Do not stop begging or petting him, that will make the situation worse.
pet him, he deserves it, he is ur hubby.
Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by tensor77(m): 8:03pm On Jan 10, 2014
Lots of people have given advice. But the crucial fact is that the OP is into a POLYGAMOUS MARRIAGE. This is not normal or regular especially in this day and age, so she should expect all the consequences that result n this kind of living arrangement.
OP need to recover your self-respect and dignity by separating yourself and living your life right.
Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:43pm On Jan 10, 2014
Mynd_44: Childish husband. He drops money for food and refuses to eat. Smh

Hehehehehehehehehehehe
Very funny comment from you Mynd_44.
Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by Inosenduatall: 2:29pm On Jun 28, 2014
Goldenboy007: Take note of this, men have different ways of resolving issues within themselves, whether you beg him or not he needs that time to resolve the issue within himself before he can resolve with you. Men are generally analyst, they need to analyze the impact of that your so called "simple offence" before they can move on, some do it in shorter time and some take longer.

Who is this guy? Spot on!
Re: Hubby Won't Talk To Me. by Inosenduatall: 2:39pm On Jun 28, 2014
shoerack6: The most painful part is when it comes to begging. I can stand for 1 hour begging him.
Just how many days ago, he was angry that my aunty's husband called me.
He's so jealous and practically controls my life. If not that I already have kids, I would have asked him to divorce me.
He has another wife (i'm the first) so whenever he's not talking to me, he'll just face the other wife and abandon me. This breaks me down.

Umm... How can you render yourself so hopeless and helpless in this situation? Your husband has all the aces and you seem to have no out. Na wa o. Still reading sha. Make una no vex say I dey resurrect dusty thread. My aproko get 4g network today.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Sweden's Blogging 'polyfamily' Goes Viral / My Pregnant Wife Now Hates Me! Please Help!!! / Update On My Husband Leaving Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.