Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? (22602 Views)

Wow! See A Proof That Kenyan Ladies Are Seriously ENDOWED! [PHOTOS] / Abortion: See What My Gf Texted Another Guy Says "It's Just A Joke" / Is Sex In Any Way A Proof Of Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by thymedcurry(f): 5:14pm On Jan 03, 2014
Adaeze003:

Well yea it depends on individuals and to me, happiness is much bigger than sex alone. If sex is all that matters to you in a MARRIAGE then pls by all means, sample till you find the the right penis. smiley

Lol thanks girl but I have found it. And just a tip happiness and sex in marriage are like 5 and 6. Don't believe me ask other married people that are happy with their union.
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by lomaxx: 5:16pm On Jan 03, 2014
I like the progression of this thread

From "Girls that Abort are Foolish" to" Abstinence is the Best Form of Contraception amongst other contraceptives" to "Why are Girls naturally stupid?" to "I'm bringing the money so we have sex and it's deal" .We went somewhere to "You abort for the general good...doesn't mean I'll marry you" and finally we're on "Size and Potency of Manliness".

Still watching.
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Les: 5:20pm On Jan 03, 2014
thymedcurry:
Lol thanks girl but I have found it. And just a tip happiness and sex in marriage are like 5 and 6. Don't believe me ask other married people that are happy with their union.
you are kinda right,,especially if the man appreciates it. Yourself got to look fit for him especially after child birth, cause if you explode after child birth and sex is no,more appealing to him then, what ya gon do?? I say again, you are kinda right, but be fully right if you look at the long run.
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Chomzy19(f): 5:23pm On Jan 03, 2014
Adaeze003:

Well yea it depends on individuals and to me, happiness is much bigger than sex alone. If sex is all that matters to you in a MARRIAGE then pls by all means, sample till you find the the right penis. smiley
Ooh please sweery don't let them convince you u can't have them all, you can n you will have them all if you are wise and do d necessary things everythinking human being should do... Besides all these girls who engage in premarital sex most actually still end up wit d lil dicks wen they are desperate enuff for marriage and dia big satisfying dick is not ready for marriage abi na u go marry d man??

As an intern when you ask most of this women who complain of small penis, he can't get it up, early ejaculation.. Did they nt sleep wit their spouse b4 marriage as a routine question most of them will say yes they did... For some d problem seemed to develop after marriage buh for most they were ready for marriege than, n he had everything they wanted in a man xcept dt and he was so rich blah blah blah, for others most of their friends hv gotten married n they were just tired of dating...
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Chomzy19(f): 5:24pm On Jan 03, 2014
Adaeze003:

. Double post
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by thymedcurry(f): 5:28pm On Jan 03, 2014
Les: you are kinda right,,especially if the man appreciates it. Yourself got to look fit for him especially after child birth, cause if you explode after child birth and sex is no,more appealing to him then, what ya gon do?? I say again, you are kinda right, but be fully right if you look at the long run.

Yes...we both hit the gym together too. Am not having that pot belly in the house!
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by jmoore(m): 5:35pm On Jan 03, 2014
lomaxx: I like the progression of this thread

From "Girls that Abort are Foolish" to" Abstinence is the Best Form of Contraception amongst other contraceptives" to "Why are Girls naturally stupid?" to "I'm bringing the money so we have sex and it's deal" .We went somewhere to "You abort for the general good...doesn't mean I'll marry you" and finally we're on "Size and Potency of Manliness".

Still watching.

grin grin
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Sunshinelady(f): 5:41pm On Jan 03, 2014
Mr Aboki:

Men can do without sex... Dont be decieved.

Sex for most men is more of a thing of conquest and pride..

Infact, I am very guilty.. The sex is not what excites me, its the thrill of the chase and basking in the euphoria of my conquest.. grin

Women on the other hand, actually enjoy the sex more.. Thats why na una dey display pass, shout pass and when una reach final bus stop, una go start to behave like who T.B Joshua dey commot evil spirit for ehn body grin

#Dr. Aboki said so..
. Chai! Uncle Aboki u can lie o, dat men are not excited by sex, is d fattest lie ever! Unless u knw, mayb u v got som problems as a man.
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Adaeze003(f): 5:48pm On Jan 03, 2014
saintneo: this thread is strong o
I can dilute it if you like. cheesy
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Les: 5:55pm On Jan 03, 2014
Sunshine lady: . Chai! Uncle Aboki u can lie o, dat men are not excited by sex, is d fattest lie ever! Unless u knw, mayb u v got som problems as a man.
he is right, I have a high libido but been celibate for long, on September during my birthday, I wanted to have that fun, the lady insisted on no. Condoms we should go raw, I refused and up till now, I'm,celibate. To say the pains from blue balls would have made me change my mind but it didn't. It's about mental orientation. Trust me, a naked girl don't excite me despite being celibate. It's all about mental orientation.
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Adaeze003(f): 5:58pm On Jan 03, 2014
^^ Lez being celibate does not mean you don't enjoy sex and the fact that you can do without it does not mean other guys can and it's like that for girls too. I still don't believe girls enjoy it more, maybe until a proper study is conducted(I don't know how). I'm a scientist and wa only believe facts wink

Chomzy19: Ooh please sweery don't let them convince you u can't have them all, you can n you will have them all if you are wise and do d necessary things everythinking human being should do... Besides all these girls who engage in premarital sex most actually still end up wit d lil dicks wen they are desperate enuff for marriage and dia big satisfying dick is not ready for marriage abi na u go marry d man??

As an intern when you ask most of this women who complain of small penis, he can't get it up, early ejaculation.. Did they nt sleep wit their spouse b4 marriage as a routine question most of them will say yes they did... For some d problem seemed to develop after marriage buh for most they were ready for marriege than, n he had everything they wanted in a man xcept dt and he was so rich blah blah blah, for others most of their friends hv gotten married n they were just tired of dating...

Lol! I refuse to be confused conviced with shady points. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by GentleMimi: 6:04pm On Jan 03, 2014
babestell:

I disagree with (1) and totally agree with (2)
You disagree wif ''1''? Can a girl earn her man's respect by loosing her identity and living ''for him''? Like seriously? Then u do not exist anymore...u've become a shadow of urself. A man who does not appreciate ur ''individuality'' does not appreciate the real you.

1 Like

Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Sunshinelady(f): 6:12pm On Jan 03, 2014
Les: he is right, I have a high libido but been celibate for long, on September during my birthday, I wanted to have that fun, the lady insisted on no. Condoms we should go raw, I refused and up till now, I'm,celibate. To say the pains from blue balls would have made me change my mind but it didn't. It's about mental orientation. Trust me, a naked girl don't excite me despite being celibate. It's all about mental orientation.
. Den u r probably one of d few xceptions (dats if u r sure u r wholly okay grin )
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by lomaxx: 6:15pm On Jan 03, 2014
Adaeze003: I still don't believe girls enjoy it more

Are you kidding me? cheesy

From experience, the girls who make it enjoyable enjoy it more. wink

Those ones who lie like log of wood will forever keep on complaining. angry

Lovemaking is a mental thing. More mental than physical. Someone mentioned it somewhere on this thread. The mental disposition of the babe involved is crucial to her enjoying the act. It's the fuel for the pump machine grin grin

Well, the thread just got a new dimension. cool

"Do Babes Enjoy Sex More?". undecided

Still watching.

1 Like

Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Les: 6:18pm On Jan 03, 2014
Sunshine lady: . Den u r probably one of d few xceptions (dats if u r sure u r wholly okay grin )
I'm very ok, very very. Ada I enjoy sex o but not something I make a priority or make a big deal of. Mental orientation things.
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by tensor77(m): 6:30pm On Jan 03, 2014
vickyO: Nice post @ op
Abstinence is still the best form of playing safe.
Jeez, I rather abstain than bother myself with all these control methods, what if I forget to use it? what if the mood gets so intense and we lose control?
Any thing can happen when you're having sex. And the fact that it is done premaritally makes it a more delicate situation.
And as for the gullible 15 year olds, theirs is more like a sorry case.
How can a 30 year old man ask you for sex and you go ahead?
Any ways, I believe upbringing differs and exposure matters.
Just abstain from sex and you'll have no cause to worry about STDs.
On point Vicky. You've absolutely nailed it. cool
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Ellidude(m): 7:18pm On Jan 03, 2014
Chomzy19: it is very rare if not impossible to see a guy on nairaland saying smthing like this, they all just blindly support dia sex weda its reasonable or not dia main aim is to side d males... Kudos to u broda but nt all men most though are just out to add you to d no of dia conquest, Mr. Aboki I dey tell lies grin ??
Hope i'm allowed to blush a little?

*Blushes*
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Les: 7:54pm On Jan 03, 2014
Elli-dude:
Hey!! You mis-understand me..
Destroying girls' life..I've seen a lot of 'em..
and you think girls don't destroy a guys life When it comes to making guy$ maga and making a girl a baby mama, which is more rampant??
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Ellidude(m): 8:00pm On Jan 03, 2014
Les: don't blush over a female joke, it's obvious she was joking, but for you to come out and say that most guys are destiny destroyers simply shows that you lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, so tell is, how many guys have destroyed your own destiny?? >sad
Hey!! You mis-understand me..

Destroying girls' life..I've seen a lot of 'em..
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by bank2k4real(m): 8:56pm On Jan 03, 2014
Beauty..
Freshness..
Dreams..
Truth..
Imagination..
Feeling..
Faith..
Trust..
This is beginning of a new year!

When d enemies say its over,let man hands over, when man hands over God takes over and when God takes over d devil takes cover n when d devil takes cover man crosses over...Happy. New. Year......

Welcome to 2014......check my signature
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by uzornoble: 8:56pm On Jan 03, 2014
really a school of thought @op. thanks for this message. happy new year.
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Norajones(f): 9:05pm On Jan 03, 2014
My fellow ladies,abortion doesn't make u unpregnant,it simply makes u the mother of a dead child.
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 03, 2014
Adaeze003:
Say no to PMS
Say no to unprotected 'casual' sex
Say no to STDs and STIs
Say no to unwanted pregnancy
Say no to abortion!!!

I know most of us here are learned and might already know these things but also try to educate others around you.

To learn more you can conduct your own reseach online or head to any health care center.

Happy new year! smiley

Source: me and wikipedia.
Adaeze, Ada ugo....omalicha....God will continue to bless you and your brain...u too get brain abeg, some ladies are the own cause of their own problem....why wud a sensible lady who values her own life and future abort for a guy at all much less, twice, thrice and even more than 8times? are they soooo daft and clueless must you have sex why do you choose to damage your life and future with your bare hands, huh?? if u like curse, tear panties to swear, climb mortal at 1am, pull bra to curse....it won't work, some girls really need to start thinking, think and use your head...!

1 Like

Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by mkoabiola: 10:44pm On Jan 03, 2014
Abortion is d worst tin dat can happn to amy woman
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Adaeze003(f): 10:47pm On Jan 03, 2014
Lol @ tear panties and pull bra. When you finish exposing your 'womanliness' you'll still enter inside and life will go on. I'm glad most guys agree with me, others are just trying to ensure they continue their 'skin to skin' kini in peace.

Guys want their sex- they'll go unaffected.
Doctors and chemists(yea o that's where some to go and they just abort the womb) want their money- they'll go unharmed. This is a 'lawless' country.

Nuff said sha. She who has ears, let her hear.

1 Like

Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by MrAboki: 10:58pm On Jan 03, 2014
Sunshine lady: . Chai! Uncle Aboki u can lie o, dat men are not excited by sex, is d fattest lie ever! Unless u knw, mayb u v got som problems as a man.

Sunshine lady..

Get it.. We enjoy sex. But she was making out to look like that's why we chase women like we do and that is not necessarily so.

Its also about the thrill of knowing that you can hit that.. grin

And trust me.. I no get wahala when it comes to sex. I can prove it to you if in doubt.. grin
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by vickyO(f): 11:08pm On Jan 03, 2014
Les: abstinence is not the best way to play safe but the best way to avoid sex related products, having protected sex is the best way to play safe, I don't get why you wanna use abstinence and protection interchangeably in terms of playing the game safe, ie, when you're abstaining, you are not playing sade, you only play safe when it's protected.
I'm not an advocate of abstinence neither am I an advocate of premarital sex and my reason being that *abstinence in it's own form and definition is best described as a mirage and have never yielded anything positive since it's been hammered on years ago, fork must be forked. I know I'm a Christian, God forgive me, I'll rather preach protected sex that's abstinence.
Then I believe you aren't a true Christian.

Abstinence is the best remedy to sexual related problems.
Have you ever heard the proverb prevention is better than cure.

I preach and I advocate for abstinence and I practice it.
I don't preach abstinence and ignorance.
Learn and know about sex but don't do the real thang. It might be tempting but don't do it.

And lastly a girl who dates has more tendency of yielding to sexual advances than those who don't.

Just abstain from fun driven relationships and embrace mArriage driven relationships.

Sex is sweet as in sweeeeeet but you have to be real and know that you can't eat your cake and have it.
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by vickyO(f): 11:11pm On Jan 03, 2014
wink
tensor77:
On point Vicky. You've absolutely nailed it. cool
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Deeman1(m): 2:19am On Jan 04, 2014
Adaeze003:

Ah... Oga, my status changes nothing. smiley

As for the moanings, so girls being loud means they enjoy it more? If I hear. If the guys don't enjoy it why would they go through all the trouble? Tell lies, spend heavily, buy gifts to lure small girls, borrow cars to impress and all that... undecided that is to say they do all these for girls? Please, who is deceiving who?

@Adaeze, i hardly make comments on most threads but seeing your comments about men makes me wanna educate you about the males.
i. Males are naturally goal get-tars; they live for such. to a man chasing and getting a beautiful girl and sleeping with her is makes him feel more like a man.. its like going into battle and winning. how he wins matters not at that point its the sweet taste of victory that satisfies him. for this sole reason he lives after he gets it, or the drive dies.
ii. Guys dont brag about how many times they have slept with a lady but how many ladies they have slept with. the addiction is not the sex but the game, how good you are depends on how many ladies you have been able to conquer.
iii. When there is more i would post...
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Adewunmibaba(m): 7:01am On Jan 04, 2014
ozuahphilip@yah:
Some of you(girls)are very stupid.After you people(girls)must have drench we(guys)of our economic well being with your materialistic instinct and you(girls) chose to go moon alone,is not gonna work.
grin tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Was Conducting An Experiment Says Lady Who Was Looking For Husband On Twitter / Would You Still Marry Your Lover If You Discovered That They Can't Have Children / Why Women Do Not Date Nice Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.