Stats: 3,194,382 members, 7,954,545 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:49 PM

Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? (22807 Views)

Wow! See A Proof That Kenyan Ladies Are Seriously ENDOWED! [PHOTOS] / Abortion: See What My Gf Texted Another Guy Says "It's Just A Joke" / Is Sex In Any Way A Proof Of Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 03, 2014
Chomzy19: REALLY?? MEN CAN DO WITHOUT SEX?? This is news to me, they all act like they are gonna die if they don't get it d nxt minute, use every form of cajole pleas n even threats in d book grin

As for d gymnastics and shout I hv told you dt 80% of d tym its just to hype you guys ego DO NOT BE DECEIVED most of the screams and shouts are manufactured just to giv d guy a sense dt he is good wen in truth he sucks... N then comes d faked orgasm grin

You seem to be a guru at sex matters. can you please be my teacher? I promise to always obey your command.
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Chomzy19(f): 4:12pm On Jan 03, 2014
Les: you are applying too much logic, sex is about passion and not logic. Besides, men can do without sex depending on their libido anyway.
DT is very true hence y some can be careless Enuff to get pregnant, they usually forget demselves n d condoms wit it grin Oh I know men can do without sex, they act like they can't do without it just to conquer some unsuspecting naïve girl... Dt Erection wil not break any wall girl if you say NO, it can only point stubbornly at you for some mins and then go Limp.
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Chomzy19(f): 4:14pm On Jan 03, 2014
Herodion:

You seem to be a guru at sex matters. can you please be my teacher? I promise to always obey your command.
Noo oo abeg I no be guru oo, I'm an Unblemished V. grin
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by EmmyDe25(m): 4:14pm On Jan 03, 2014
Adaeze003:

O jeez! Mynd easy jor no need of calling names. Like I said, some girls fall into the wrong hands early. I remember when I was still in secondary school, 15 year olds were already 'dating' 25-30 year old men! Now these old men were just taking advantage of them but how were they to know at that age? At such early stage you can make some girls believe any rubbish and I'm no psychologist but that can affect their reasoning. Our parents didn't even give us appropriate sex education, they just pretended that there was nothing like sex! So the problem isn't inherent stupiditty but rather lack of proper sex education.
Did you just say they fall into the wrong hands early because of ignorance? please spare me that! were they forced into the relationship at first? or didnt they know these men they are/were following are only after their punnan.y? How will a girl in her right senses following a man possibly old enough to be her dad be thinking such relationship is going to end well?
I beg of you, dont try to score some cheap points for girls who have allowed their stupidity, cluelesness and foolishness to make them fall victim of those sharp boys out there- who promised them heaven and earth but at the end got them jilted.
Atleast i can remember back then while we were still in high school when the girls will tell us " We are just small boiz" that they only roll with the guys in the university....... these are girls who were just in SS 1 - lusting after things they possibly can't have for long. Isn't that pathetic?
I just think most of the problems you ladies encounter are self-inflicted, because i wouldnt know what is giving you the assurance that a guy who is in the university will be ready to have anything serious with a girl in SS1. Abi how do i tell my friends that my girl friend is in SS 1 without me turning to an object of ridicule amongst them?
Let me just share this, I have a distant cousin who do tell me that she can't date a guy who is just 4-5 years older than her, but a guy who is like 10-15 years older....
Literally, what she was saying is that she wants a guy who will be able to foot the bill whenever the need arises and not some mummy' s baby. Believe me you, this girl has never for once had a stable or enjoyed any of her relationships.... it's been series of complaints from every end.
Final Point, of course aborting pregnancy has never been a metric to measure how well a guy loves a lady... My advice is just that you ladies should wise up and stop falling for the guys antics.

Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 03, 2014
Chomzy19: Noo oo abeg I no be guru oo, I'm an Unblemished V. grin

v? u? I c.

Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by MrAboki: 4:23pm On Jan 03, 2014
Chomzy19: Noo oo abeg I no be guru oo, I'm an Unblemished V. grin

So why you come follow us dey play adult play na... angry
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Les: 4:23pm On Jan 03, 2014
Chomzy19: DT is very true hence y some can be careless Enuff to get pregnant, they usually forget demselves n d condoms wit it grin Oh I know men can do without sex, they act like they can't do without it just to conquer some unsuspecting naïve girl... Dt Erection wil not break any wall girl if you say NO, it can only point stubbornly at you for some mins and then go Limp.
if you wanna know why they act so, remember when you are pressed, that feeling?? Remember how you will be dancing alingo?? Yes, that way, why not produce jt fluid and tell me me your experience. It's not easy to store jt fluid o, it needs to be expelled. Lemme ask you, do you think that men will be acting that way if there is a way jt fluid leaks from there scrotum?? Or they pass it with urine?/
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Adaeze003(f): 4:24pm On Jan 03, 2014
Mr Aboki:

Are you a Virgin?!

If yes: Then I understand..

If No: Then who is it that moans the loudest during intercourse>!

Ah... Oga, my status changes nothing. smiley

As for the moanings, so girls being loud means they enjoy it more? If I hear. If the guys don't enjoy it why would they go through all the trouble? Tell lies, spend heavily, buy gifts to lure small girls, borrow cars to impress and all that... undecided that is to say they do all these for girls? Please, who is deceiving who?
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Ellidude(m): 4:25pm On Jan 03, 2014
Mr Aboki:

Are you a Virgin?!

If yes: Then I understand..

If No: Then who is it that moans the loudest during intercourse>!
How is MOANING RELATED TO ABORTION?
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by EmmyDe25(m): 4:25pm On Jan 03, 2014
4tunebest: Ladies when next you are about to open up your legs to that your boyfriend, think about few years from now, think about that man who would be noble enough to put a ring on it. In essence, think beyond this present enjoyment and project into your future. What you are doing to that man aint fair. Nobody wants to eat stale food. Not even you
Let me tell you what a friend of mine once told me about her boyfriend....... "I know we can't get married but i just dont wanna leave him" This is the same guy she's aborted two pregnancies for.
My question now is, what does she want with the guy when she knows they can't end up together? Can you see how foolish some ladies can be?
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Ellidude(m): 4:31pm On Jan 03, 2014
Chomzy19: My guy I follow you dey wonder oo, sorry to say some girls re really steeewpid!!
It depends solemnly on the situation she finds herself..You understand..But males on the other hand are destiny destroyers..Majority of them..
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by katsim(m): 4:32pm On Jan 03, 2014
Sex is not love my dear be careful why must you kill just because of your boyfriend. If you are with a child keep the child even when the guy says no. So that you will know that your committed only one sin . Remember God hate killing why must you killing. If I were you I will keep the baby the baby may be a star in future look at Jenny Nnaji
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Adaeze003(f): 4:33pm On Jan 03, 2014
@Emmyd25 her case is even worse, she knows they won't even end up together SMH. If something happens to her now who will she blame?
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by MrAboki: 4:34pm On Jan 03, 2014
Elli-dude:
How is MOANING RELATED TO ABORTION?

Follow the thread sir..

We didnt arrive at that question out of the blues..
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by MrAboki: 4:35pm On Jan 03, 2014
Adaeze003:

Ah... Oga, my status changes nothing. smiley

As for the moanings, so girls being loud means they enjoy it more? If I hear. If the guys don't enjoy it why would they go through all the trouble? Tell lies, spend heavily, buy gifts to lure small girls, borrow cars to impress and all that... undecided that is to say they do all these for girls? Please, who is deceiving who?

It does..

Because you cant speak categorically on something you have no first hand experience in.. grin

Again!! Guys do all that to conquer. Most guys anyways.. Thats why more often than none, a guy loses interest after he beds a woman.
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by EmmyDe25(m): 4:37pm On Jan 03, 2014
ireke:

I think it's high time girls demand some proof of love too -
If you love me, you will not be in a hurry to get into my pants
If you love me, you will know that Love is not all about s.ex
If you love me, you will not force or trick me for your s.exual pleasure
If you love me, you will put the need to avoid pregnancy above your need to "feel me skin to skin"
If you love me, you will think about what will happen if "we" get pregnant
If you love me, you will not put me through the risk of abortion
If you love me, you will not even mention abortion to me

I pray that my sons and their generation will be REAL MEN that show these types of proof of love.
Is that some song lines?? Mtcheeew
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Chomzy19(f): 4:38pm On Jan 03, 2014
Les: if you wanna know why they act so, remember when you are pressed, that feeling?? Remember how you will be dancing alingo?? Yes, that way, why not produce jt fluid and tell me me your experience. It's not easy to store jt fluid o, it needs to be expelled. Lemme ask you, do you think that men will be acting that way if there is a way jt fluid leaks from there scrotum?? Or they pass it with urine?/
huh?? Dts how u guys feel like you want to pass Urine..lol even at dt urine can be held... If some guys can hold d fluid dt means others can bsyds unlike urine it musnt be passed its not harmful to d body... Anyways wareva it feels like u guys shld deal wit it we deal wit our own
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Adaeze003(f): 4:38pm On Jan 03, 2014
@mr Aboki to conquer the punnani rii? We're saying the same thing. grin
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by MrAboki: 4:39pm On Jan 03, 2014
ireke:

I think it's high time girls demand some proof of love too -
If you love me, you will not be in a hurry to get into my pants
If you love me, you will know that Love is not all about s.ex
If you love me, you will not force or trick me for your s.exual pleasure
If you love me, you will put the need to avoid pregnancy above your need to "feel me skin to skin"
If you love me, you will think about what will happen if "we" get pregnant
If you love me, you will not put me through the risk of abortion
If you love me, you will not even mention abortion to me

I pray that my sons and their generation will be REAL MEN that show these types of proof of love.

If you love me, you will surrender your heart, soul and body to me unconditionally.. grin
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by thymedcurry(f): 4:41pm On Jan 03, 2014
Chomzy19: My point is whatever point you gain from it. There are quite a lot to be gotten Mr. ABoki na you get yhur mouth oo grin

The thing is girl you are attacking my post so much then turn around to agree with it. When I said sample that tool and make sure it's big enough, that was a broad overview of every sexually related problems that couples have.
If you claim to know men so well do not forget they are quite egotistical. A man would puff, beat his chest up and claim he is the best you ever had all for it to be an utter disappointment at the end. You think the morning after this man wouldn't give you a good spanking if you tell him " dude you last only for 2mins let's go see a doctor" or "take this potion it will make you last longer or give you a gigantic peen"
Your claiming to know a man's size by just looking at him makes me believe you have a very limited intimacy.ual experience.
Some men have a 3inch peen at its shrunken state that might increase to 7inches or more. While others who have same 3inches may only increase 0.5 to 1inch when erect. All these depends on the individual.
Myths have been told on how over weight guys have small peens....not true...I have had one that his peen was as big as he was, or flat ass guys with huge peens...this is so not true too.
You can never tell a full story of a peen until you have seen it erect or its been inside you.
At the other hand if you have a high libido and get married to someone with 0 libido it's a formular for total disaster cos no amount of talking or seeing therapists would work you you 2 are not just compatible!
So let's both agree once more it's all about what satisfies you as a woman.

Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Les: 4:43pm On Jan 03, 2014
Chomzy19: huh?? Dts how u guys feel like you want to pass Urine..lol even at dt urine can be held... If some guys can hold d fluid dt means others can bsyds unlike urine it musnt be passed its not harmful to d body... Anyways wareva it feels like u guys shld deal wit it we deal wit our own
urine can be held, sperm can be heard more. But wait o, you girls ain't dealing with anything, you are just pretending. That's different from dealing cool
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Chomzy19(f): 4:44pm On Jan 03, 2014
Elli-dude:
It depends solemnly on the situation she finds herself..You understand..But males on the other hand are destiny destroyers..Majority of them..
it is very rare if not impossible to see a guy on nairaland saying smthing like this, they all just blindly support dia sex weda its reasonable or not dia main aim is to side d males... Kudos to u broda but nt all men most though are just out to add you to d no of dia conquest, Mr. Aboki I dey tell lies grin ??
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Les: 4:49pm On Jan 03, 2014
@Thymed chill, the truth is a bitter pill to swallow and most ladies will pretend that a girl shouldn't be saying this, bla bla bla but when something goes wrong, na them go cry pass. No mind em.
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Chomzy19(f): 4:49pm On Jan 03, 2014
Les: urine can be held, sperm can be heard more. But wait o, you girls ain't dealing with anything, you are just pretending. That's different from dealing cool
hahahaha maybe you guys should learn how to pretend too... U know act like its not all dt imp to u; in Biz d party dt shows d commodity is more imp to him loses his bargaining power...n yes we are dealing wit menstruation n childbirth u guys shld enjoy d cross nature gave to u cool
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by IfyChuky(m): 4:53pm On Jan 03, 2014
Its quite pitiable how shallow d female brain cud be. Very much of a pity, how most'a dem have turned all pessimist, witot havin little time to Analytical thinking.

Well, I mostly neva empathise with victims of unwanted preggy, abortions, and possibly Jilting as an after-math, koz I often wonder how empty dia totz had bn. I just kudn't Imagine dem not knowing d principles of their feminine nature, and how vunerable they can actually be.

Well doh, I seem 2 care a litu considering d fact dat, most victims had 4 one tym or d other bn Money-Extortionist, thus it cud be nemesis dat is catching up with dem, hence dey barely wud adhere to d 1man-1woman game, just koz of dia insatiable nature.

Much is 2 be said abt diz seeming genetic stupidity of d female counterparts, not just 4 dia gullibility, but 4 dia laxity with regards to protecting demselves against Mr. Preggo!.

I truncate, but my mind no sweet at all. sad - Its high tym they learnt John Billings sure principle of Abstinence and continence.
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Les: 4:54pm On Jan 03, 2014
Chomzy19: hahahaha maybe you guys should learn how to pretend too... U know act like its not all dt imp to u; in Biz d party dt shows d commodity is more imp to him loses his bargaining power...n yes we are dealing wit menstruation n childbirth u guys shld enjoy d cross nature gave to u cool
gotcha, nature baa?? Oya, men are not complaining about menstruation and childbirth because it's your womanly duties, why are you ladies now complaining about our manly duties?? Besides, if men pretend like women, we are just creating a conducive market for wanking implements. cheesy give us that respect, if we don't do the wooing. Who will??
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by saintneo(m): 4:56pm On Jan 03, 2014
this thread is strong o
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by thymedcurry(f): 4:58pm On Jan 03, 2014
Adaeze003:

Ehm... Abstinence is a choice and a personal one, no one can force it on another person even if they wanted to. If you had read the first post you would ve understood me better. I'm just saying in all the prowess, keep your self safe!

And may I ask how you know you're about to get married? Like will you marry yourself? Or is it when you're of age and dating? What if after sampling the relationship doesn't work out? Or is it when he puts a ring on it then sampling begins? Lmao! You've not heard of those who wore rings for 3 yrs without marriage abi? Just browse romance section and you'll find such topics. If you guys are meant to be, it'll work out whether you sample or not.

And what if the one you're sampling isn't good enough? Onto the next na? Then the next is ok but not as satisfying? Then unto the next rii? You'll keep sampling till you find the one that takes you to cloud nine? Then what if you're just a side chick to the best of em? Unto the next... grin grin

Well it all depends on you and what you want...if you view sex as an important in your relationship why would you settle for someone that bores you to death on bed just because you don't want to remain single forever and you want to stop wagging tongues from talking about you.
You trade in your happiness to make other people comfortable. Total BS!
A man never settles for less in a relationship but why do women settle for same? I just don't understand!
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by thymedcurry(f): 5:01pm On Jan 03, 2014
A woman that has more than one abortion for a particular guy is not a very smart one. Its not love...she is just stupid.
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Les: 5:04pm On Jan 03, 2014
please lemme use this medium to say that women don't have fish brains, it's degrading and. Derogatory, ladies don't have fish brains but rather they have think kinda mind that CAN let there feeling let them think reasonably or logically like an average man, it's not their fault, that's how they are wired. I bet when women begin to think like men, we men would be on our heeks. Respect them for who they are, thank you!!!!
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Adaeze003(f): 5:05pm On Jan 03, 2014
thymedcurry:

Well it all depends on you and what you want...if you view sex as an important in your relationship why would you settle for someone that bores you to death on bed just because you don't want to remain single forever and you want to stop wagging tongues from talking about you.
You trade in your happiness to make other people comfortable. Total BS!
A man never settles for less in a relationship but why do women settle for same? I just don't understand!

Well yea it depends on individuals and to me, happiness is much bigger than sex alone. If sex is all that matters to you in a MARRIAGE then pls by all means, sample till you find the the right penis. smiley
Re: Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? by Chomzy19(f): 5:09pm On Jan 03, 2014
thymedcurry:

The thing is girl you are attacking my post so much then turn around to agree with it. When I said sample that tool and make sure it's big enough, that was a broad overview of every sexually related problems that couples have.
If you claim to know men so well do not forget they are quite egotistical. A man would puff, beat his chest up and claim he is the best you ever had all for it to be an utter disappointment at the end. You think the morning after this man wouldn't give you a good spanking if you tell him " dude you last only for 2mins let's go see a doctor" or "take this potion it will make you last longer or give you a gigantic peen"
Your claiming to know a man's size by just looking at him makes me believe you have a very limited intimacy.ual experience.
Some men have a 3inch peen at its shrunken state that might increase to 7inches or more. While others who have same 3inches may only increase 0.5 to 1inch when erect. All these depends on the individual.
Myths have been told on how over weight guys have small peens....not true...I have had one that his peen was as big as he was, or flat ass guys with huge peens...this is so not true too.
You can never tell a full story of a peen until you have seen it erect or its been inside you.
At the other hand if you have a high libido and get married to someone with 0 libido it's a formular for total disaster cos no amount of talking or seeing therapists would work you you 2 are not just compatible!
So let's both agree once more it's all about what satisfies you as a woman.
No sweery I did not and I'm not agreeing wit u... As for d part of 1 min man or satisfaction I tackled that wen les brought it up, its up in d thread you can read it; I didn't claim to know a mans size by merely looking at him, I said only novices actually need to sleep wit a man to know his size... U can know a man's size if his limp by seeing him naked and even feeling his dick if u want to, u guys are supposed to be getting married so I'm sure seeing him naked will nt be too hard for you... You can get to know a man size wen he is erect by getting him erect and may I remind you dt it takes virtually lil to get most men erect, just showing cleavages n enuff thighs get most of them... If your to b isn't turned on by that, a lil romancing will get him there and you will know wether he can actually get it up and his size when it is up.. Unless u re trying to tell me u sleep wit every man u get erect a girl does not need to sleep wit any guy to know these ones.... Hence d reason for my reply to u and then when it comes to d aspect of satisfaction in bed and how long a man lasts you should read my reply to les

My post was actually for any girl who might be ill-convinced by your posts that she is securing her future sexual pleasure by having premarital sex, I'm tellling them you can still secure your future sexual pleasure without premarital sex by simply BEING WISE, go for some medical tests and you are good to go, and any lil incompatibility like (short duration) can easily be remedied wit d right tests besides like I always ask what if your sex machine entirely looses interest in sex sfter marriage due to e.g d death of his twin or retrenchment from work or simply stop lasting long cos you have become too usual...What will you do then?? oh no don't ans that I fink I can already guess

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tips On How To Survive "All My Friends Are Getting Married" / The Act Of Mis-talking / If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80