Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,440 members, 7,850,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:54 AM

Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters (66404 Views)

Abubakar Audu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters / Babatunde Fowler Has Fake Honorary Doctorate Degree - Sahara Reporters / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by wiseguy(m): 11:44am On Jan 07, 2014
I wonder why people cannot actually comment on the subject of discussion instead of bringing up sentiments and ethnic bias into everything. Before I am accused of coming from the North or West of Nigeria, let me say that I am a core and proud Igbo man but a very objective one. I cannot support evil no matter who committed it. The same way I am going to view a Yoruba man who committed an atrocity is the same I am going to treat an Igbo person who did same. We behave as if we chose which tribe we are going to belong before our sojourn here on earth.
I am ashamed the way so many of my Igbo kins defend evil just because the person involved happened to be our sister. When did we degenerate to this level? Its so pathetic and devoid of any natural reasoning. All this ethnic sentiments cannot get us anywhere as a country.
Secondly, I don't know when Igbos have become Jonathan's kinsmen. I live in Port Harcourt and have been here for the past 10 yrs. An average Ikwerre man do not even share any affinity with an Igbo man not to talk of the man from far away Otuoke. I see all of that as a political gimmick. Its a pity that my Igbo kins are associating themselves with this corrupt administration. I hope they do not regret it in the future.
Back to Oduah. For those who think that Oduah is being protected because she's Igbo, they should better think again. Oduah is protected simply because she's a major political benefactor of GEJ. She contributed a lot financially to elect GEJ in 2011. Its simply pay back time. Jonathan will do same even if Oduah is from the bottom of the red sea. If you disagree, then tell me what happened btw Jonathan and former minister of power, Prof. Barth Nnaji. Now that tells u the character and body language of Mr. President.

14 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by amazing2013: 11:47am On Jan 07, 2014
Have you seen the documents she actually tendered? How do we know this is true? Sahara Reporters should get hold of her real resume and publish it!
rockbase360:

This has nothing to do with tribe, race or gender. The school doesn't offer a master program. Please be objective and reasonable for once.
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by olysa12: 11:48am On Jan 07, 2014
Garri the 1st: This attack against Ndigbo must be resisted by all sons and daughters of Ndigbo....
cheesy
Please stop deceiving yourself with attack on ndigbo. Why do we glorify cheats?

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by farolee(m): 11:56am On Jan 07, 2014
iamtheprincipal: I really don't know what she is still doing in government.

GEJ DEY CORRUPT ?
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by mettimetti: 11:56am On Jan 07, 2014
;Dquote author=Garri the 1st]This attack against Ndigbo must be resisted by all sons and daughters of Ndigbo....
cheesy
[/quote]
Mumu this is about integrity not tribe.
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Decryptor(m): 11:57am On Jan 07, 2014
TribalEAST: STEALER oduah must go

NOW! angry
You said it during the amoured vehicles scandal...and what happened? NOTHING!
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by OneNaira6: 11:59am On Jan 07, 2014
Coming From Sahara Reports, I Doubt The Accuracy Of This Repor But I Can't Really Say It's Inaccurate Either. Almost Every Site About Biography Did Not List What Schools She Attended Or Graduated From, Including The Aviation Website. Since They Didn't Provide Any Prove Other Than Them Informing This Is The School She Claimed She Got Her MBA, I Judge Her after She Address The accusation. If It Is True, Then She DeserveS Whatever Punishment Comes To her. Also Knowing How Sahara Reporters Are Just A Junk Propaganda Media, If This Is Just Another One Of Their Propaganda, I Hope She Sues Them For Every Penny They Got.
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by superstar1(m): 12:05pm On Jan 07, 2014
One_Naira: Coming From Sahara Reports, I Doubt The Accuracy Of This Repor But I Can't Really Say It's Inaccurate Either. Almost Every Site About Biography Did Not List What Schools She Attended Or Graduated From, Including The Aviation Website. Since They Didn't Provide Any Prove Other Than Them Informing This Is The School She Claimed She Got Her MBA, I Judge Her after She Address The accusation. If It Is True, Then She DeserveS Whatever Punishment Comes To her. Also Knowing How Sahara Reporters Are Just A Junk Propaganda Media, If This Is Just Another One Of Their Propaganda, I Hope She Sues Them For Every Penny They Got.

SR told us yar Adua was dead, it was denied initially, until Yar Adua was buried. Infact, an ambassador said he played basketball with him and the guy was dying on his sick bed.

SR told us Madam Peace had surgery in German, it was denied again until Madam Peace gave thanksgiving in church.

SR told us Mr President was a drunk, it was denied, until evidence surfaced.

SR told us a 255m worth of cars were bought. It was also denied, until House of Reps probed the allegation.

I will rather believe SR, than belief NTA.

14 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by gennny: 12:07pm On Jan 07, 2014
Garri the 1st: This attack against Ndigbo must be resisted by all sons and daughters of Ndigbo....
cheesy

Am an Igbo man too, look!!! stop shielding evil. So if somebody contravenes the law, he/she should not be punished because he/she is from one part of the country.Are you so blind to check from the school website?
People like you make poor homes,since you an Igbo guy, let me tell you what the bible says... He that calleth evil good,evil will never leave his house.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by EreluY(f): 12:07pm On Jan 07, 2014
[size=14pt]AN AVERAGE NIGERIAN IS A QUALIFICATION FRAUD. I READ SOMEWHERE ON FACEBOOK THAT SOME NIGERIAN ANGLICAN BISHOPS AND ARCHBISHOPS ARE QUALIFICATION FRAUDS, TOO. WHAT AN ABSOLUTE SHAME![/size]

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by deletrue: 12:08pm On Jan 07, 2014
Clerverly: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Enough Work For The Newly Engaged Sure-P Beneficiaries cheesy cheesy Oya Where Una Dey Make Una Come Justify Una Christmas Bonus ; grin grin grin grin

1. Insinere9igerian
2. Magic Bishop
3. Jmaine
4. Taharqa
5. Altwiless
6. Obiagu1
7. Ngwakwe
8. Odua Boy
9. Octopus1
10. Chukwudi44
11. Team GEJ
12. Patriotic007
13. deletrue
14. Strangest
15. One Naira
16. Kponkwem
17.Nashville
18. Chubie
19.Gratiaeo
20.Solomon111
Na waho. Na so jona get boys? This boy, you no get work. You took out time to compile all GEJ supporters abi?

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 07, 2014
manny4life:

Thank you for the generous information, but you haven't said what fraud she committed...If lying is fraud, then I'm speechless.

I have been following your comments and all I have to say IS
you are a complete disgrace to igbos... And Nigeria at large!

4 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by zeelo2014: 12:09pm On Jan 07, 2014
olysa12:
Please stop deceiving yourself with attack on ndigbo. Why do we glorify cheats?
Ohh. U guys are taking him serious? He's been sarcastic. Try to steer up beef.
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by wiseguy(m): 12:13pm On Jan 07, 2014
gennny:
Am an Igbo man too, look!!! stop shielding evil. So if somebody contravenes the law, he/she should not be punished because he/she is from one part of the country.Are you so blind to check from the school website?
People like you make poor homes,since you an Igbo guy, let me tell you what the bible says... He that calleth evil good,evil will never leave his house.

Exactly what am telling our Igbo brothers and sisters. Stop supporting evil so that evil will depart from us. That Oduah is our sister is not an excuse to support her stealing and cheating (if true).

4 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Bimpe29: 12:13pm On Jan 07, 2014
Why is it that, majority of the so-called rebranded Nigerian, are not faithful, trusted, reliable and patriotic. Yet, they want to rebrand Nigeria. Or is it transformation they are doing? Whatever, Nigeria Project is really lacking that single factor to make it effective, efficient and realistic. And, the factor is; a selfless, sincere and result oriented Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by IYANGBALI: 12:16pm On Jan 07, 2014
gennny:

with your comment you have won my vote as the nairalander of the year

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by callmenow: 12:27pm On Jan 07, 2014
Ever wondered how SR came into existence. Ever wondered how many times Sowore of SR was dismissed for fraud? So your friends are fraudsters Abi? Tell me your friends, and I will tell you ...... Speculation about your list below does not carry. Yaradua has died, and Yaradua is dying is the same Abi? Jonathan was drunk evidence? In your dreams. Man up or shut up.

superstar1:

SR told us yar Adua was dead, it was denied initially, until Yar Adua was buried.

SR told us Madam Peace had surgery in German, it was denied again until Madam Peace gave thanksgiving in church.

SR told us Mr President was a drunk, it was denied, until evidence surfaced.

SR told us a 255m worth of cars were bought. It was also denied, until House of Reps probed the allegation.

I will rather believe SR, than belief NTA.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by EreluY(f): 12:28pm On Jan 07, 2014
WITHIN THE LAST FEW YEARS, IN EUROPE, SOME CABINET MINISTERS IN GERMANY, ETC, WERE SACKED FOR COMMITTING PLAGIARISM IN PhD THESIS THEY WROTE YEARS EARLIER. THE PHDs WERE ALSO REVOKED. EVEN OGA JONA'S PHD THESIS IS NO WHERE TO BE FOUND FOR HUMANITY TO BEHOLD ITS CONTENTS.

NIGERIA IS IRREDEEMABLY DOOMED

3 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by OgologoDimkpa: 12:32pm On Jan 07, 2014
TribalEAST: STEALER oduah must go

NOW! angry
ode grin
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by superstar1(m): 12:33pm On Jan 07, 2014
callmenow: Ever wondered how SR came into existence. Ever wondered how many times Sowore of SR was dismissed for fraud? So your friends are fraudsters Abi? Tell me your friends, and I will tell you ...... Speculation about your list below does not carry. Yaradua has died, and Yaradua is dying is the same Abi? Jonathan was drunk evidence? In your dreams. Man up or shut up.

i careless about the messenger, once the message is good.

Even God almighty, had to speak to Balaam through a donkey. Therefore, a fraudulent man can expose bad acts for the good and betterment of our society.

The day you have anything on him, post it and we will take him on too. For now SR is the donkey God is using to speak to our leaders.

Snowden is a traitor to America, to the world he is a whistle blower. Same goes for Assange.

If you don't have any other effective and efficient media house to suggest, forever keep quiet. Mechuonu gi.

3 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by SolidMoney: 12:35pm On Jan 07, 2014
wiseguy:
Exactly what am telling our Igbo brothers and sisters. Stop supporting evil so that evil will depart from us. That Oduah is our sister is not an excuse to support her stealing and cheating (if true).
Nobody is supporting Oduah stealing.The fact is this whole saga is about tribal politics which our brothers on the other side think they play better.They use their so called media might to fight who ever is from any other tribe that works against their interest.Now we have learnt,we will play this game the way they have been playing it from time immemorial.They control virtually all the formal sectors in this country using this same pattern of play.Ndigbo have learnt and learnt faster like we always do,they are now crying foul.We will never be caught napping again.Never will what happened in the past happen again."Agbisi gba otele,ya murua ako"Until there is a level playing field,we will continue to play this game the way they taught us.Long live Ndigbo.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by OgologoDimkpa: 12:35pm On Jan 07, 2014
wiseguy: I wonder why people cannot actually comment on the subject of discussion instead of bringing up sentiments and ethnic bias into everything. Before I am accused of coming from the North or West of Nigeria, let me say that I am a core and proud Igbo man but a very objective one. I cannot support evil no matter who committed it. The same way I am going to view a Yoruba man who committed an atrocity is the same I am going to treat an Igbo person who did same. We behave as if we chose which tribe we are going to belong before our sojourn here on earth.
I am ashamed the way so many of my Igbo kins defend evil just because the person involved happened to be our sister. When did we degenerate to this level? Its so pathetic and devoid of any natural reasoning. All this ethnic sentiments cannot get us anywhere as a country.
Secondly, I don't know when Igbos have become Jonathan's kinsmen. I live in Port Harcourt and have been here for the past 10 yrs. An average Ikwerre man do not even share any affinity with an Igbo man not to talk of the man from far away Otuoke. I see all of that as a political gimmick. Its a pity that my Igbo kins are associating themselves with this corrupt administration. I hope they do not regret it in the future.
Back to Oduah. For those who think that Oduah is being protected because she's Igbo, they should better think again. Oduah is protected simply because she's a major political benefactor of GEJ. She contributed a lot financially to elect GEJ in 2011. Its simply pay back time. Jonathan will do same even if Oduah is from the bottom of the red sea. If you disagree, then tell me what happened btw Jonathan and former minister of power, Prof. Barth Nnaji. Now that tells u the character and body language of Mr. President.
Nwa Efulefu has spoken once again angry angry grin

3 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by OgologoDimkpa: 12:36pm On Jan 07, 2014
One_Naira: Coming From Sahara Reports, I Doubt The Accuracy Of This Repor But I Can't Really Say It's Inaccurate Either. Almost Every Site About Biography Did Not List What Schools She Attended Or Graduated From, Including The Aviation Website. Since They Didn't Provide Any Prove Other Than Them Informing This Is The School She Claimed She Got Her MBA, I Judge Her after She Address The accusation. If It Is True, Then She DeserveS Whatever Punishment Comes To her. Also Knowing How Sahara Reporters Are Just A Junk Propaganda Media, If This Is Just Another One Of Their Propaganda, I Hope She Sues Them For Every Penny They Got.
Well said.
Don't mind the Yoruba cum APC propaganga media sad
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by OgologoDimkpa: 12:38pm On Jan 07, 2014
gennny:

Igbo man indeed.
'Efulelefu' alias 'Ala wu otu' boy grin.
Face front jare!

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by OgologoDimkpa: 12:40pm On Jan 07, 2014
ARES:

i bet your tribal mark runs straight down to the crack of your asss..... u are a waste of skin and bones
Ewooo grin
*dies*
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by OgologoDimkpa: 12:42pm On Jan 07, 2014
2s£xy:

I have been following your comments and all I have to say IS
you are a complete disgrace to igbos... And Nigeria at large!
What is this one saying

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (27) (Reply)

Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos / EFCC Recovers N250Million Cash From Balogun Market, Lagos Today (Pics) / Jubilation In Rivers As Lost Aircraft Finally Returns (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.