Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,344 members, 7,850,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:04 PM

Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters (66400 Views)

Abubakar Audu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters / Babatunde Fowler Has Fake Honorary Doctorate Degree - Sahara Reporters / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by OgologoDimkpa: 12:44pm On Jan 07, 2014
SolidMoney: Nobody is supporting Oduah stealing.The fact is this whole saga is about tribal politics which our brothers on the other side think they play better.They use their so called media might to fight who ever is from any other tribe that works against their interest.Now we have learnt,we will play this game the way they have been playing it from time immemorial.They control virtually all the formal sectors in this country using this same pattern of play.Ndigbo have learnt and learnt faster like we always do,they are now crying foul.We will never be caught napping again.Never will what happened in the past happen again."Agbisi gba otele,ya murua ako"Until there is a level playing field,we will continue to play this game the way they taught us.Long live Ndigbo.
Nwanna, iji okwu!
Leave all these Ndi ara that are on this thread.
We'll match them words for words.
Enough of their irresponsibilities and propagandas... sad
Nuff said.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 07, 2014
ImperialYoruba: Does Stealer "bimmer" Oduah even have a bachelor's degree?

I see where you are going with this.

Stella Oduah is either a prodigious student who finished at Zixton Grammar School by the age of 16, before proceeding to the US where she bagged both a Bachelors and Masters degree by the age of 21, or a consummate liar (born in 1962; left Nigeria in 1978; returned in 1983). The account provided by one detractor (copied in below) points to the latter.

Here is a little of her background: She was a student of Zixton Grammar School Ozubulu in Anambra State where she dropped out in only class three. She later went into oil bunkering in Rivers State where she schemed her way into the home of her present husband as his third wife.
Stella Oduah: Jonathan Snubs Anambra Again–Reports
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Pamcrest(f): 12:46pm On Jan 07, 2014
callmenow: There is nothing to comprehend with your imprecise response below. I do not insult or abuse my privileges gratuitously here. What probe was made? Saying that the college does not exist and no one was willing to answer their lazy question? What do you know about SR or Sowore and his probing methods? So you think that Mrs Oduah should respond to all kind of nonsense because you are here in NL. FYI, NASS are mandated to verify all ministerial nominees. In carrying these duties, they are required to assess the nominee's suitability. SSS will conduct the security clearance only. Other aspects of the nominees CV are handled by the house standing committee. It pays to be intelligent, and not follow the herd as you are doing here. SR is a fraudulent organisation. So you stand with fraudsters. It could be your turn tomorrow, which is the essence of my earlier post which you failed to comprehend and which you feel aggrieved about.

Hahaha...who is feeling aggrieved btw me n u? U are hyperventilating because I said I stand by SR yet am d aggrieved one, abi?
I stand by SR until I hear from Stella.
I refuse to engage in trading insults, am too classy for that. Bye!
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by pinkyz: 12:46pm On Jan 07, 2014
Ma peepz...all our leaders are corupt...I don't tink its only stella...most of those old fools out there did same...all in d name of power...most of their certificates were forged....may God help us
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by IYANGBALI: 12:52pm On Jan 07, 2014
superstar1:

SR told us Mr President was a drunk, it was denied, until evidence surfaced.

I will rather believe SR, than belief NTA.
ol boy baba peace na drunk?no wonder,wahala dey o.
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by mariM(f): 12:58pm On Jan 07, 2014
I don't know why our leaders are dishonest.
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by justhelp(m): 12:59pm On Jan 07, 2014
Garri the 1st: This attack against Ndigbo must be resisted by all sons and daughters of Ndigbo....
cheesy
this is not attack the is a crime committed by a minister in NIGERIA She deserve to be jail for this
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by KingsleyBuubba(m): 1:03pm On Jan 07, 2014
See the problem wit Nigerians... Tribalism, for cryn out loud she's a minister so if she forges certs we shouldn't talk becos she's Igbo.. Damn it. Dat woman sef am suspectn her relationship wit mr. GEJ wat a trash. If the report is true menn she shud resign. Forgery is a criminal crime n d Nigerian constitution. Minister kor minister nii mtcheeeew

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by IYANGBALI: 1:03pm On Jan 07, 2014
wiseguy: I wonder why people cannot actually comment on the subject of discussion instead of bringing up sentiments and ethnic bias into everything. Before I am accused of coming from the North or West of Nigeria, let me say that I am a core and proud Igbo man but a very objective one. I cannot support evil no matter who committed it. The same way I am going to view a Yoruba man who committed an atrocity is the same I am going to treat an Igbo person who did same. We behave as if we chose which tribe we are going to belong before our sojourn here on earth.
I am ashamed the way so many of my Igbo kins defend evil just because the person involved happened to be our sister. When did we degenerate to this level? Its so pathetic and devoid of any natural reasoning. All this ethnic sentiments cannot get us anywhere as a country.
Secondly, I don't know when Igbos have become Jonathan's kinsmen. I live in Port Harcourt and have been here for the past 10 yrs. An average Ikwerre man do not even share any affinity with an Igbo man not to talk of the man from far away Otuoke. I see all of that as a political gimmick. Its a pity that my Igbo kins are associating themselves with this corrupt administration. I hope they do not regret it in the future.
Back to Oduah. For those who think that Oduah is being protected because she's Igbo, they should better think again. Oduah is protected simply because she's a major political benefactor of GEJ. She contributed a lot financially to elect GEJ in 2011. Its simply pay back time. Jonathan will do same even if Oduah is from the bottom of the red sea. If you disagree, then tell me what happened btw Jonathan and former minister of power, Prof. Barth Nnaji. Now that tells u the character and body language of Mr. President.
hmmmmm,with people like you,there is still hope for Nigria,I salute your courage
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Decryptor(m): 1:07pm On Jan 07, 2014
superstar1:

Show us the evidence or else...shut up!
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by BekeeBuAgbara: 1:10pm On Jan 07, 2014
undecided
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by IYANGBALI: 1:12pm On Jan 07, 2014
ogologodimkpa:
What is this one saying
he is saying you are a dunce

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by superstar1(m): 1:14pm On Jan 07, 2014
Decryptor:

Show us the evidence or else...shut up!

kindly consult the number 1 whistle blowing media house in Nigeria, friends of the masses, the voice of the oppressed, the albatross and fear of corrupt officials, the waterloo of certificate forgers and the achilles heels of kleptomaniac officials ----- SR, for the evidence.

they will gladly oblige you.

for now, keep writhing in pain of the expose.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by wiseguy(m): 1:15pm On Jan 07, 2014
ogologodimkpa: Nwa Efulefu has spoken once again angry angry grin

onwegi ka ina akpo Efulefu. The bible has spoken: Anybody who supports evil. Evil shall never depart from him. Go ahead!
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by ratiken(m): 1:19pm On Jan 07, 2014
Unfortunately, all the verbal exchange etc ends here on NL. Nobody hears you. The closest we've gotten to the govt is FFK who is is currently a political non-entity.
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by true2god: 1:19pm On Jan 07, 2014
eluquenson: Any igbo NL defending this woman on mere tribal sentiments is a looser. We must get this country to work. It can't work in the hands of questionable characters
Thats to show that most yorubas are of quetionable character. Your god, Bola Tinubu, was accused of certificate forgery and was taken to court by late chief Gani Fawehinmi. Most yorubas accused Gani of fighting their son, now odua has been accused (not found guilty yet) and most yorubas are shouting 'ole ole'.

I wonder how yoruba DNA is wired!
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Jamji: 1:20pm On Jan 07, 2014
What is she still doing in government? in civilized worlds like britain and america, the public office holders resign immediately not waiting to be pushed out of office
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Pataki: 1:20pm On Jan 07, 2014
So a certificate forger, is part of the expatriate that the Retardeen promised Nigerians will be in his government.

Makes you wonder why no one can get equally get a copy of our President PhD thesis work! grin
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by coninse: 1:25pm On Jan 07, 2014
superstar1:

SR told us yar Adua was dead, it was denied initially, until Yar Adua was buried. Infact, an ambassador said he played basketball with him and the guy was dying on his sick bed.

SR told us Madam Peace had surgery in German, it was denied again until Madam Peace gave thanksgiving in church.

SR told us a 255m worth of cars were bought. It was also denied, until House of Reps probed the allegation.

I will rather believe SR, than belief NTA.

999 Likes

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by tomzman: 1:31pm On Jan 07, 2014
I'm gonna wait and see how this ends!
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 07, 2014
manny4life: I'm done with all yall fucktards, no one gat time for bs on this bittch, but I'll be back. cool cool cool
yes u have to quit because u have nothing worthwhile to offer rather than dispicable rantings..
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by wiseguy(m): 1:34pm On Jan 07, 2014
SolidMoney: Nobody is supporting Oduah stealing.The fact is this whole saga is about tribal politics which our brothers on the other side think they play better.They use their so called media might to fight who ever is from any other tribe that works against their interest.Now we have learnt,we will play this game the way they have been playing it from time immemorial.They control virtually all the formal sectors in this country using this same pattern of play.Ndigbo have learnt and learnt faster like we always do,they are now crying foul.We will never be caught napping again.Never will what happened in the past happen again."Agbisi gba otele,ya murua ako"Until there is a level playing field,we will continue to play this game the way they taught us.Long live Ndigbo.

Tribal politics? I will support you to the extent that she was not found wanting or guilty of any of the allegations. The question we should be asking is was she fraudulent in the transactions that was carried out under her watch? Did she overstep her boundaries? Is the recent allegation of certificate cheating true?
These are the questions that are begging for answers. Even if politics is involved, she cannot be indicted if her hands are clean. Also for your information, the house committee on aviation that investigated and indicted Oduah is headed by our own sister Hon. Nkeiruka Onyejeocha. Also during the probe, our Igbo brother and a member of the Committee on Aviation, Hon. Matthew Omegara (PDP/Imo), testified that the purchase of the two armoured vehicles was initially proposed in the 2013 Appropriation Bill but was “clearly deleted” during the process of the passage of the bill into law. He argued that the decision by NCAA to go ahead to purchase the vehicles was condemnable and illegal.

Are you telling me also that its all politics and these two Igbos in the committee found our sister, Oduah guilty for doing no wrong?

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by princenayo: 1:35pm On Jan 07, 2014
Am sure someone is after this woman.
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by fiizznation: 1:36pm On Jan 07, 2014
Pataki: So a certificate forger, is part of the expatriate that the Retardeen promised Nigerians will be in his government.

Makes you wonder why no one can get equally get a copy of our President PhD thesis work! grin

grin
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by superstar1(m): 1:40pm On Jan 07, 2014
wiseguy:

Tribal politics? I will support you to the extent that she was not found wanting or guilty of any of the allegations. The question we should be asking is was she fraudulent in the transactions that was carried out under her watch? Did she overstep her boundaries? Is the recent allegation of certificate cheating true?
These are the questions that are begging for answers. Even if politics is involved, she cannot be indicted if her hands are clean. Also for your information, the house committee on aviation that investigated and indicted Oduah is headed by our own sister Hon. Nkeiruka Onyejeocha. Also during the probe, our Igbo brother and a member of the Committee on Aviation, Hon. Matthew Omegara (PDP/Imo), testified that the purchase of the two armoured vehicles was initially proposed in the 2013 Appropriation Bill but was “clearly deleted” during the process of the passage of the bill into law. He argued that the decision by NCAA to go ahead to purchase the vehicles was condemnable and illegal.

Are you telling me also that its all politics and these two Igbos in the committee found their sister guilty for doing no wrong?

God bless you sir.

That is what we have been saying. If you are not fraudulent, no matter the beefs and hatred your adversaries have for you, they will only always be angry over nothing, they will not have any gainsay over you.
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 07, 2014
manny4life: I'm seriously done with these jokers... Like WTH
any reasonable mind that goes tru this thread would realise that you have lost in this because you are d real joker...
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Young4jose: 1:58pm On Jan 07, 2014
I don't trust Stella one day 4real.........!!!
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by SolidMoney: 2:03pm On Jan 07, 2014
wiseguy:
Are you telling me also that its all politics and these two Igbos in the committee found our sister, Oduah guilty for doing no wrong?
Yes tribal politics.I do not condone corruption and I am sure no Igbo man condones it either.My argument is do to the goose what you did to the gander.I am against selective witch hunting because that is really what this whole thing is all about,can't you smell it.If Stella had not effected the radical change in the Aviation industry,would she have been targeted?Do you know how much FFK and his cronies squandered at the aviation industry?In a sane country would he have been roaming over the Internet writing trash?Why has SR not put up an article about FFK?This whole thing is about tribal politics.I am against corruption but like a popular musician said we don't want peace,we want equal right and justice because with these in place peace will surely come.
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 07, 2014
SolidMoney: Yes tribal politics.I do not condone corruption and I am sure no Igbo man condones it either.My argument is do to the goose what you did to the gander.I am against selective witch hunting because that is really what this whole thing is all about,can't you smell it.If Stella had not effected the radical change in the Aviation industry,would she have been targeted?Do you know how much FFK and his cronies squandered at the aviation industry?In a same country would he have been roaming over the Internet writing trash? Why has SR not put up an article about FFK?This whole thing is about tribal politics.I am against corruption but like a popular musician said we don't want peace,we want equal right and justice because with these in place peace will surely come.

So SaharaReporters was not 'tribal' when it presented the following articles?

The Scandal In Aviation: Fani-Kayode And Matters Arising By Obi Nwakanma -- [url]http://saharareporters.com/news-page/obasanjo-imposed-jonathans-nigerians-it%E2%80%99s-his-responsiblity-help-him-femi-fani-kayode[/url]

Femi Fani-Kayode Is A Bigoted, Anti-Igbo Tribalist By Femi Aribisala -- http://saharareporters.com/article/femi-fani-kayode-bigoted-anti-igbo-tribalist-femi-aribisala

A Word For Those That Call Me A Tribalist By Femi Fani-Kayode -- http://saharareporters.com/article/word-those-call-me-tribalist-femi-fani-kayode

Femi Fani-Kayode As An Assassin In Government: The Story Unfurls -- http://saharareporters.com/report/femi-fani-kayode-assassin-government-story-unfurls

Remember her?- Chioma Anasoh with Femi Fani Kayode "FFK" tattooed on her chest...and the ruins of the Super -Mistress -- http://saharareporters.com/blog-entry/remember-her-chioma-anasoh-femi-fani-kayode-ffk-tattooed-her-chestand-ruins-super-mistres

How Responsible A Father Is Mr. Femi Fani-Kayode? -- http://saharareporters.com/article/how-responsible-father-mr-femi-fani-kayode

Your selective memory is what is failing you here comrade.

3 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by HARDUBUY(m): 2:16pm On Jan 07, 2014
Clerverly: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Enough Work For The Newly Engaged Sure-P Beneficiaries cheesy cheesy Oya Where Una Dey Make Una Come Justify Una Christmas Bonus ; grin grin grin grin

1. Insinere9igerian
2. Magic Bishop
3. Jmaine
4. Taharqa
5. Altwiless
6. Obiagu1
7. Ngwakwe
8. Odua Boy
9. Octopus1
10. Chukwudi44
11. Team GEJ
12. Patriotic007
13. deletrue
14. Strangest
15. One Naira
16. Kponkwem
17.Nashville
18. Chubie
19.Gratiaeo
20.Solomon111

The unscrupulous supporters of the ill-fated Jonathan's led Corruption and incredible Administration.
Have u all seen why she should be FIRED and JAILED.....
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 07, 2014
This Steller Oduah na big crook! Why is she trying so hard to clean up...on her personal website the link that gave detail of her educational background (HER HISTORY) has been disabled sharp sharp; http://www.stellaoduah.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (27) (Reply)

EFCC Recovers N250Million Cash From Balogun Market, Lagos Today (Pics) / Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos / Jubilation In Rivers As Lost Aircraft Finally Returns (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.