Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours (33111 Views)

10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away / 8 Female Behaviours That Annoy Men / 8 Male Behaviours That Annoy Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Mynd44: 10:52pm On Jan 10, 2014
Odunharry: grabs a chair n sit next to texanomaly
Front page, this is about to get scary

2 Likes

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Coldfaya(m): 10:52pm On Jan 10, 2014
mizzthang: Hmmmmm

Mynd is kinda right oooo...

Curiosity gets dem laid oooo...l

Huh! Dem
Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by princesa(f): 10:52pm On Jan 10, 2014
Mynd_44:
The price of a game might be horrible and the process stressful but it is more than the price. It is about the bragging right which is the real price among men who do this.

Ever heard of the term "puff puff pass"? This is when a group of friends all get intimate with one girl. It seems disgusting but to them, it is a price to get and no matter how worthless you think it is, the girl just falls for the lies of each of them and is tricked. Therein lies the price
Mynd, please come out from that neighbourhood, the attitude of the ladies there are really messing up your general perception. It doesn't always work like that.smiley
Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by iropelebe(m): 10:53pm On Jan 10, 2014
Mynd_44:
The price of a game might be horrible and the process stressful but it is more than the price. It is about the bragging right which is the real price among men who do this.

Ever heard of the term "puff puff pass"? This is when a group of friends all get intimate with one girl. It seems disgusting but to them, it is a price to get and no matter how worthless you think it is, the girl just falls for the lies of each of them and is tricked. Therein lies the price
Are you for real? So what happens after they have all passed her round? Does it increase their ego? Does it stop them from falling in love with another woman? This same girl gets a guy who would still love and cherish her,spends on her and treats her like a queen. A guy like me and you who would still marry her so who's got the fish brain here? grin

2 Likes

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Coldfaya(m): 10:53pm On Jan 10, 2014
Mynd_44:

Yea u better get some protective shields on cos its about to get messy right 'bout now. Hehehe

1 Like

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by amiskurie(m): 10:54pm On Jan 10, 2014
NO!
pls don't tell me mynd_ is now a seaman fisher.

1 Like

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Jdesilentkiller(m): 10:54pm On Jan 10, 2014
Vyolet: So i tried to make sense out of this thread as little as 0.5% but i couldn't see any in it. All i keep seeing is fish,fish,fish,do you want to eat fish? grin grin Lengthy with no sense.. undecided undecided
A willing candidate
Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 10, 2014
Mynd_44:
You also seem to forget that the men who do this enjoy it. It is like a sport to them and the woman is the price. The woman on the other hand is most of the time not suspicious of the man's intentions.

She thinks the stress he goes through shows he likes her and enjoys her presence, we know better cool

This is what you want to make us think. It has more to do with ego boosting, the better woman he manages to get the better he feels about himself.
He thinks the more he gets the more he wins, but does he actually ever win? No! Why, he is never satisfied, he always feels there is a desparate need to prove himself to others just to make him feel "adquate"
The more he gets the more he feels some sense of superiority, we know better cool

5 Likes

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Mynd44: 10:55pm On Jan 10, 2014
princesa:
Mynd, please come out from that neighbourhood, the attitude of the ladies there are really messing up your general perception. It doesn't always work like that.smiley
You think so? This is not about the atitude of the ladies, this is about the atitude of the guys and how they tend to see things. I just pointed out what I have noticed in a lot of women(note I did not say all women) and a lot confirm it.

This has been sitting in my diary for a long time sef, without me turning it into a thread

3 Likes

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Mynd44: 10:56pm On Jan 10, 2014
iropelebe:
Are you for real? So what happens after they have all passed her round? Does it increase their ego? Does it stop them from falling in love with another woman? This same girl gets a guy who would still love and cherish her,spends on her and treats her like a queen. A guy like me and you who would still marry her so who's got the fish brain here? grin
Hey don't blame me, I just wrote the article. Tell ladies to stop falling for the same tricks

3 Likes

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by sailormoon: 10:58pm On Jan 10, 2014
They're both using each other and being 'tricked' in one way or another, who 'benefits' the most is subjective and since I believe that money > sex, the gals are winning in my opinion.

Moral of the story is everyone is a 'fish'.

4 Likes

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Mynd44: 10:58pm On Jan 10, 2014
Mondisweets:

This is what you want to make us think. It has more to do with ego boosting, the better woman he manages to get the better he feels about himself.
He thinks the more he gets the more he wins, but does he actually ever win? No! Why, he is never satisfied, he always feels there is a desparate need to prove himself to others just to make him feel "adquate"
The more he gets the more he feels some sense of superiority, we know better cool
The guy who plays this does not care, all he knows is that he is smarter and that's sort of true.

He tells the same story and different women fall for his tricks. It is a shallow life but it is what it is.

3 Likes

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Odunharry(m): 11:00pm On Jan 10, 2014
princesa:
agree with mst of d tings he said,dy r true...sch,church,home etc..u wl find sme kinda gals who bhave lyk dat
Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Seun(m): 11:02pm On Jan 10, 2014
@Mynd_44:
Imagine a world where all the women around were doing all they could to get your favour. Buying you all sorts of gifts. Taking you to nice places. Thinking of innovative ways to entertain you in order to gain your favor - writing poems to make your head swell, borrowing expensive cars to offer you free rides, etc - and all they asked in return is the privilege of letting them bounce on your joystick and do whatever else it takes to get you to hallelujah whenever you are wanting it. Would you consider yourself to be the fish or the fisherman in that situation?

5 Likes

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by KHAYGOLD(m): 11:03pm On Jan 10, 2014
OJUKOKORO et POVERTY... A lady hardly sees or look at you if your pocket no heavy ooo. 4get curiosity and letz face d fact.
Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Lyoncrescent: 11:03pm On Jan 10, 2014
In the words of Giacomo Cassanova:
"There is no honest woman with an uncorrupted heart whom a man is not sure of conquering by dint of gratitude. It is one of the surest and shortest means. Attentiveness and small favors should be employed to soften a woman’s heart, but "a man who makes known his love by words is a fool". Verbal communication is essential—"without speech, the pleasure of love is diminished by at least two-thirds"—but words of love must be implied, not boldly proclaimed" That's the almighty formula to winning a womans heart according to Giacomo

As far as fishes go, there are more fish males than fish females cos for example more fish males pay fish females(pros) to have sex with that both of them will enjoy.

1 Like

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Pamcrest(f): 11:03pm On Jan 10, 2014
Op, I kinda see similarities in how women fish for n hook men too. Though d bait n methodology may differ, it's just six and half a dozen.
Infact some women play that game better than men. How do u think those tags we give men come about? Mugu, maga, Bkn, freebie, ...

My humble submission

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Tayeni(m): 11:06pm On Jan 10, 2014
awww....so sweet and chivalrous. Seun has risen in defense of the ladies tonight. you are both right sha, both sexes are fishes. just different species wink. Men fall in more traps than we will ever care to admit
Seun:
And what do you get when they "fall" for these tricks? The privilege of pleasuring them by working very hard on them in the bedroom.
Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 10, 2014
Mynd_44:
The guy who plays this does not care, all he knows is that he is smarter and that's sort of true.

He tells the same story and different women fall for his tricks. It is a shallow life but it is what it is.

He does care about how this boosts his ego though. The issue here is they do have the fish-like behaviour, they do it out curiosity (how is she in bed or how will other men see me when I'm with her), they knowingly put more at stack before they feel it makes them appear smarter ( which is quite different from being smart)
I can give u examples of a couple of interesting stories that you can find in the sexuality section. Quite of number of those who think they are smart, when that really isn't the case

1 Like

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Ishilove: 11:08pm On Jan 10, 2014
Mscheeew. Fish ko, pomo ni. The points in the post doesn't apply to me.

2 Likes

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by zicoraads: 11:08pm On Jan 10, 2014
In as much as I would have loved to say something contrary to what the OP wrote(reason best known to me)I think u hit the nail on the head...spot on. Ladies just be tryna argue what doesn't need debating. Read thru it(oldow the constant use of fish,fish,fish was a lil bit annoying)and it reminded me of certain days when we were much younger and that was all we lived for. And I can't even begin to count the number of ladies dat got laid. It was gratifying at that time...felt like a king. And yet..even when u are known as a player,other gals will still fall for same tricks. Don't know why but I think the player tag got them curious for reasons best known to them.
Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by bjreal67(m): 11:10pm On Jan 10, 2014
Guys will always remain guys, always api wen d learn smtn weak abt ladies .. watch out for GUYS Type of brain winkGuys will always remain guys, always api wen d learn smtn weak abt ladies .. watch out for GUYS Type of brain

1 Like

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by texanomaly(f): 11:10pm On Jan 10, 2014
Odunharry: grabs a chair n sit next to texanomaly

Wait a minute here...

Hands against the wall!...

Feet back and spread 'em...

*pats him down from head to toe...checking for fishing gear*

Have you got a permit for that pole Buddy? grin
Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Seun(m): 11:11pm On Jan 10, 2014
You say that a situation where every member of a group of guys gets to sleep with the same girl is a sign that girls have fish brains, but have you considered the fact that the girl in that situation got to sample all of you free of charge? Now she knows which one of you is most skillful in the act and she can just summon that one anytime she is in need of a some lovemaking. I think women are happy to let us think we're the smart ones as long as they are the ones actually getting the most out of relationships. We get ego boosts, but they get real benefits.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 10, 2014
Seun: @Mynd_44:
Imagine a world where all the women around were doing all they could to get your favour. Buying you all sorts of gifts. Taking you to nice places. Thinking of innovative ways to entertain you in order to gain your favor - writing poems to make your head swell, borrowing expensive cars to offer you free rides, etc - and all they asked in return is the privilege of letting them bounce on your joystick and do whatever else it takes to get you to hallelujah whenever you are wanting it. Would you consider yourself to be the fish or the fisherman in that situation?
intelligent!!!

3 Likes

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by TyLannister: 11:12pm On Jan 10, 2014
Justeenaleo:
"Our mama" got the "knowledge" tru d apple which wasn't out of reach
Which knowledge? The one that made her like God? She got it?
Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 10, 2014
Seun: @Mynd_44:

In this case,I would consider myself the fish.

Reason being, the fish does not stroll out of the river and into the fisherman's pot.

Fishing is an act, where the Fisherman has to try and woo the fish out of it's comfort zone(The river) and into his net.

To this end, the Fisherman must expend resources(Buying Bait, Boat, Fishing Rod,etc) to get the fish.

The fish sees the bait and thinks it's about to enjoy life, but in reality the fisherman has already signed off those resources as the cost of doing business long ago.

If I spend 100k on a girl, She may think she's enjoying....but I'm just doing bizness grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Tuntheycr7: 11:16pm On Jan 10, 2014
Mynd_44:
Really shocked

Lemme go buy pop corn den
Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Odunharry(m): 11:16pm On Jan 10, 2014
texanomaly:

Wait a minute here...

Hands against the wall!...

Feet back and spread 'em...

*pats him down from head to toe...checking for fishing gear*

Have you got a permit for that pole Buddy? grin
policewoman
Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by TyLannister: 11:17pm On Jan 10, 2014
iropelebe:
Pass the weed, brah. Your thinking stinks grin
Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by iropelebe(m): 11:18pm On Jan 10, 2014
Mynd_44:
Hey don't blame me, I just wrote the article. Tell ladies to stop falling for the same tricks
I'm not blaming you smiley,just trying to make you see who is dumber here. In the actual sense,some women would play the dumb card,they know you want to use them to boost your ego yet they play along and get what they want, Money,gifts,attention and so on. What do they offer in the end,sex. Who enjoys the sex most? Women. After playing dumb to guys,she will still come back to get married to a dumber guy who would be her shield for life.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Caracta(f): 11:18pm On Jan 10, 2014
Fish ko, rat ni. Both parties either have something to lose or gain.

Only the intelligent understands the principle.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) / Pictures That Proves South Africa Has No Chill / Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Young Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.