Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,025 members, 7,810,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Rape Isn't Always Criminal - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rape Isn't Always Criminal (8997 Views)

Yinka Mafe With 15 Criminal Cases — Police. Who Is Using Him? / Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) / Robbers In Abuja Shoot Widow In The Mouth For Resisting Rape [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rape Isn't Always Criminal by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 01, 2008
Queenisha:

Then let her inspect his koboko before making a decision
But how cold she have known that her tolotolo is not very accommodating?

Don't get me wrong, am not supporting the her, but am trying to see the situation from her side of the story.
Re: Rape Isn't Always Criminal by Sisikill: 8:07pm On Sep 01, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

Ok guys, maybe during the sex, she realized that his koboko was too big and she didn't want anymore. eh.

He was bruising her from the inside
How can I?
When I know the kind of man am getting into a bedroom with?

LMOA! How can she not have an idea what his abunga looks like before then? I mean we're not talking about strangers who run into each other in the hallway and after saying hello, they start tearing their clothes off. Haba!
Re: Rape Isn't Always Criminal by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 01, 2008
Sisikill:

LMOA! How can she not have an idea what his abunga looks like before then? I mean we're not talking about strangers who run into each other in the hallway and after saying hello, they start tearing their clothes off. Haba!
But how can a woman know that her thing is too small or just enough?
Re: Rape Isn't Always Criminal by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 01, 2008
Baxilexi:

@ruby, then a rule should be a Hot womans best friend.

you havent heard of wolf in pillow clothings smiley
You're right about that.

I may not be right about him, that's why we take a lil risk sometimes.
I guess the woman in the story just had a bad luck
Re: Rape Isn't Always Criminal by Queenisha: 8:11pm On Sep 01, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

But how can a woman know that her thing is too small or just enough?

what are you talking?
women daily give birth to 10 pound babies without problems.
Tolotolos are very elastic.
Re: Rape Isn't Always Criminal by onyinye2(f): 8:11pm On Sep 01, 2008
Sisikill:

[b]The word NO in itself is not should not be used to judge a rape situation in some cases. [/b]It's sad how many men have their names on the sex offender's list because of situations like this and once someone's name is there, there is not erasing it.

And guys should also know the kind girls they are dealing with. Not everyone who comes batting their eyelashes at you is inviting you to come sex 'em up.
But Queen. . . . isn't no the most important aspect. I mean if she says NO, then it means NO. And if he is continues to conclude his sexual desires it is rape. So what do you want her to do, bring out her camera phone and videotape the act so it will show some proof?
Re: Rape Isn't Always Criminal by Baxilexi(m): 8:12pm On Sep 01, 2008
@ruby, risk huh, well i'm sure you know the right tin to do(math, diameter, lenght, width and momentum)

lol, stop being too graphical, you givin me terrible vibes
Re: Rape Isn't Always Criminal by HRhotness(f): 8:13pm On Sep 01, 2008
@ topic

I spse what she's driving at is that women shdnt put themselves in that situation. . .

if u don't want a guy, why lead him on. . . mean r pretty open with what they want anyways, so d idea that u didnt knw shdnt even arise. when u make it clear to a gut that you're not interested in sex and take away all opportunities for him to take advantage, then d issue of date rape will not even arise.
Re: Rape Isn't Always Criminal by Queenisha: 8:14pm On Sep 01, 2008
onyinye2:

But Queen. . . . isn't no the most important aspect. I mean if she says NO, then it means NO. And if he is continues to conclude his sexual desires it is rape. So what do you want her to do, bring out her camera phone and videotape the act so it will show some proof?

see what someone responded in that article

IF WOMEN EXPECT " NO MEANS NO " AS A INVIOLATE ABSOLUTE.

THEN MEN CAN EXPECT " YES MEANS YES " AS A INVIOLATE ABSOLUTE.

and I totally agree
Re: Rape Isn't Always Criminal by Sisikill: 8:15pm On Sep 01, 2008
Queenisha:

Nigerians girls usually say No when they actually mean "beg me alittle harder, I don't want to appear cheap"

LOL, yeah ruining it for us who actually mean it. . . . because of them, I've had to learn to say NO using my knuckles. I even carry a brass knuck around my neck, you know just in case i need to say HELL NO.

Check it out. . . isn't it a beaut?  kiss I highly recomend it.

Re: Rape Isn't Always Criminal by Baxilexi(m): 8:15pm On Sep 01, 2008
onyin, noting in life stops abruptly not even machine.
Re: Rape Isn't Always Criminal by Queenisha: 8:17pm On Sep 01, 2008
HR.hotness:

@ topic

I spse what she's driving at is that women shdnt put themselves in that situation. . .

if u don't want a guy, why lead him on. . . mean r pretty open with what they want anyways, so d idea that u didnt knw shdnt even arise. when u make it clear to a gut that you're not interested in sex and take away all opportunities for him to take advantage, then d issue of date rape will not even arise.

Exactly!
women have to take some responsibilty
It's afterall their bodies
Re: Rape Isn't Always Criminal by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 01, 2008
Queenisha:

what are you talking?
women daily give birth to 10 pound babies without problems.
Tolotolos are very elastic.
Ohhhh, ok

Sisikill:

LOL, yeah ruining it for us who actually mean it. . . . because of them, I've had to learn to say NO using my knuckles. I even carry a brass knuck around my neck, you know just in case i need to say HELL NO.

Check it out. . . isn't it a beaut? kiss I highly recomend it.
lmao!! you dey crase pkata pkata grin

Baxilexi:

@ruby, risk huh, well i'm sure you know the right tin to do(math, diameter, lenght, width and momentum)
lol, stop being too graphical, you givin me terrible vibes
meaning? sad
Re: Rape Isn't Always Criminal by onyinye2(f): 8:18pm On Sep 01, 2008
Baxilexi:

Im sorry but i can't except that. If i was with a dude and i saw things were getting hot N' heavy, then i might pull the plug and say i aint gonna do it. I would hope the guy would understand in ALL circumstances.
Re: Rape Isn't Always Criminal by Sisikill: 8:19pm On Sep 01, 2008
onyinye2:

So you are saying that after the yes, the maybe, the giggles and the chuckles, the handling on the bed, the shirt half way down, the skirt half way up, she now says no, he should just jump off her and say "Yes Ma'am! Whatever you say!" Not even!

HR.hotness:

@ topic

Correct! I don't see this as condoning rape, I see it as telling women to be cautious and use the brain God gave us.
Re: Rape Isn't Always Criminal by Queenisha: 8:20pm On Sep 01, 2008
Baxilexi:

Exactly.
In driving school,you're taught of "points of no return".
While driving at 40 miles and hour and the light ahead of you suddenly turns yellow then red,i t's often impossible to stop especially when it's raining, you simply go on.
That's the same thing here.
Re: Rape Isn't Always Criminal by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 01, 2008
@ topic

Will we have something like self defence in rape issues too?

eg: She wanted to kill me so I raped her to neutralize her.

I guess then it's not always criminal.
Re: Rape Isn't Always Criminal by onyinye2(f): 8:21pm On Sep 01, 2008
HR.hotness:

@ topic

But what about you and your guy are getting caught up and you know you aint into having sex. Doesn't matter what the situation or position you are in. . . . the guy should know that NO means NO.

Sisikill:

So you are saying that after the yes, the maybe, the giggles and the chuckles, the handling on the bed, the shirt half way down, the skirt half way up, she now says no, he should just jump off her and say "Yes Ma'am! Whatever you say!" Not even!
You darn skippy!
Re: Rape Isn't Always Criminal by HRhotness(f): 8:22pm On Sep 01, 2008
michelin89:

@ topic

Will we have something like self defence in rape issues too?

eg: She wanted to kill me so I raped her to neutralize her.

I guess then it's not always criminal.

lol. . . wonder how that wld work  undecided
Re: Rape Isn't Always Criminal by AOFOSTER(m): 8:23pm On Sep 01, 2008
wait till you become a victim, then you will know the difference lipsrsealed
Re: Rape Isn't Always Criminal by Baxilexi(m): 8:23pm On Sep 01, 2008
@ruby, so you dont get bruses

graphical; what if she didnt know here  lipsrsealed was small,

que. doesnt she take a bath?, if so how come she not know z size?
Re: Rape Isn't Always Criminal by HRhotness(f): 8:25pm On Sep 01, 2008
onyinye2:

But what about you and your guy are getting caught up and you know you aint into having sex. Doesn't matter what the situation or position you are in. . . . the guy should know that NO means NO.

why wld u go so far if u aren't going to go all d way. . .

d issue with date rape is that its usually guys u've just met. harmless flirting is ok but why go with him to his hotel room if u hav no plans of going all d way
Re: Rape Isn't Always Criminal by Queenisha: 8:25pm On Sep 01, 2008
onyinye2:

I'm sorry but i can't except that. If i was with a dude and i saw things were getting hot N' heavy, then i might pull the plug and say i aint going to do it. I would hope the guy would understand in ALL circumstances.

It looks like we're talking of different things.
If all she wanted was petting and not sex, she should make it clear and if he forces her it's rape.
I'm talking of a situation where sex is on both of their minds and after the man has inserted she says no.
That is a point of no return
Let her grit her teeth and count sheep or goats
Re: Rape Isn't Always Criminal by Uche2nna(m): 8:27pm On Sep 01, 2008
Queenisha:

grin grin grin
Re: Rape Isn't Always Criminal by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 01, 2008
Baxilexi:

@ruby, so you don't get bruses

graphical; what if she didnt know here lipsrsealed was small,

que. doesnt she take a bath?, if so how come she not know z size?
Of course I get bruises, am human.

I take a bath everyday, and I still dnt know lipsrsealed angry
lipsrsealed
Re: Rape Isn't Always Criminal by onyinye2(f): 8:28pm On Sep 01, 2008
Queenisha:

It looks like we're talking of different things.
If all she wanted was petting and not sex, she should make it clear and if he forces her it's rape.
I'm talking of a situation where sex is on both of their minds and after the man has inserted she says no.
That is a point of no return
LMAO!!!
Im sorry but that is rape. In any point in time she says No and he continues. . . . he is a rapist. Simple as that.
Re: Rape Isn't Always Criminal by Queenisha: 8:28pm On Sep 01, 2008
AO FOSTER:

wait till you become a victim, then you will know the difference lipsrsealed

If I willingly followed a man into his hotel room,laying on his bed and watching TV then we start handling one another, I have become awilling participant.
Re: Rape Isn't Always Criminal by HRhotness(f): 8:30pm On Sep 01, 2008
Queenisha:

If I willingly followed a man into his hotel room,laying on his bed and watching TV then we start handling one another, I have become awilling participant.

My sentiments exactly and i bet thats what Helen meant!
Re: Rape Isn't Always Criminal by Baxilexi(m): 8:31pm On Sep 01, 2008
@onyin, am not so sure bout that. if your not ready for something you should even probe.

sex works that way, thats the only thing many people/i donot have a guard against, so i dont even get into an enclosed space if i'm not ready for it.

you should understand its a good thing, when done at the right time and with some one you trust.
Re: Rape Isn't Always Criminal by seeu(m): 8:31pm On Sep 01, 2008
When a girl says "No" she has to react in a way that will convince the guy that she really mean "No". you know, a girl's No can mean Yes at times. So, the way she react will pass the message to the guy that she is not in the mood to have the act.
Re: Rape Isn't Always Criminal by tpia: 8:32pm On Sep 01, 2008
Sisikill:

Please explain.

I mean if a woman accuses a guy of rape, then its up to him to prove himself innocent.

Sometimes its not always about whether or not a woman led a man on. A lot of (black) men have fallen into this trap, which is very unfortunate. Life isnt always fair.

oyibo women especially- if they say stop then stop. Even then the man may still get into legal trouble like Kobe Bryant.
Black women may overlook a lot of things, but not every woman is like that.
Re: Rape Isn't Always Criminal by onyinye2(f): 8:34pm On Sep 01, 2008
seeu:

When a girl says "No" she has to react in a way that will convince the guy that she really mean "No".  you know, a girl's No can mean Yes at times.  So, the way she react will pass the message to the guy that she is not in the mood to have the act.
This is the exact line of a rapist when i was watching Law and Order: SVU lipsrsealed

Baxilexi:

@onyin, am not so sure bout that. if your not ready for something you should even probe.
sex works that way, thats the only thing many people/i donot have a guard against, so i don't even get into an enclosed space if i'm not ready for it.
you should understand its a good thing, when done at the right time and with some one you trust.
Im just saying that in any point and time i don't want to go through with act. . . . the man should understand my view or else be deemed as a rapist for the rest of his mortal life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How My Sister Was Sexually Violated By A Doctor At Alimosho General Hosp Lagos / Blessing Effiong Has Been In Detention For 4 Years Over Phone Theft / Indian Lady Leads 7 Man Robbery Gang In Lagos (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.