Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,121 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Rape Isn't Always Criminal - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rape Isn't Always Criminal (9001 Views)

Yinka Mafe With 15 Criminal Cases — Police. Who Is Using Him? / Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) / Robbers In Abuja Shoot Widow In The Mouth For Resisting Rape [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rape Isn't Always Criminal by Queenisha: 8:34pm On Sep 01, 2008
onyinye2:

LMAO!!!
I'm sorry but that is rape. In any point in time she says No and he continues. . . . he is a rapist. Simple as that.

Like someone already said,don't put yourself in that situation.
Don't fire the oven when you're not ready to cook.
Re: Rape Isn't Always Criminal by Baxilexi(m): 8:36pm On Sep 01, 2008
@ruby, you wouldnt mind me measurin for you now, would you??

guys measure, like 2'' by 2'', (with a ruler) / ladis measure by when we do it, i shall know

@onyin, thats not fair, your relationship shouldn't evolve around you.
Re: Rape Isn't Always Criminal by onyinye2(f): 8:36pm On Sep 01, 2008
Queenisha:

Like someone already said,don't put yourself in that situation.
Don't fire the oven when you're not ready to cook.
[i](I'm not condemning people who do such) [/i]But a person should be able to fire that oven knowing good and well that any point and time it can be shut off.
Re: Rape Isn't Always Criminal by onyinye2(f): 8:37pm On Sep 01, 2008
Baxilexi:

@onyin, thats not fair, your relationship should evolve around you.
You said it not me. lipsrsealed
Re: Rape Isn't Always Criminal by Baxilexi(m): 8:38pm On Sep 01, 2008
onyin, thats the point the oven doesnt cool down immediately.
Re: Rape Isn't Always Criminal by Baxilexi(m): 8:39pm On Sep 01, 2008
@onyin, lol opportunist. here's ma shouldn't
Re: Rape Isn't Always Criminal by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 01, 2008
onyinye2:

[i](I'm not condemning people who do such) [/i]But a person should be able to fire that oven knowing good and well that any point and time it can be shut off.
Lol! You still don't get it.
Listen, you can't just turn something off like that!
I think Queenisha explained it with the car drive.
Do you know what a blue ball is?
Re: Rape Isn't Always Criminal by onyinye2(f): 8:40pm On Sep 01, 2008
Baxilexi:

So then go outside and cool off.

Baxilexi:

@onyin, lol opportunist.
And you know this cool
Re: Rape Isn't Always Criminal by Queenisha: 8:40pm On Sep 01, 2008
Baxilexi:

Exactly ma point.

onyinye2:

Once you realise the consequences of sticking your hand into a 400 degree oven that has just been turned off
no froblem
Re: Rape Isn't Always Criminal by Sisikill: 8:42pm On Sep 01, 2008
You know this won’t be a problem if everyone took my advice and conducted there relationship like a business transaction.

1st phase (Introduction) if you like each other, then you go to the

2nd phase (Listening to each other’s offer and counteroffers this is where the woman can ask for a thorough perusal of the man’s abunga.)

3rd phase(Accepting of rejecting the offers) if you accept, then next step

4 phase (Draw papers up stating the clearly what the terms and conditions are)

Voila! Rape will be a thing of the past.
Re: Rape Isn't Always Criminal by Queenisha: 8:42pm On Sep 01, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

She'll get it someday.
In her twenties
Re: Rape Isn't Always Criminal by tpia: 8:42pm On Sep 01, 2008
this is why black women are always taken for granted.

White women demand more respect for themselves and they get it.
Re: Rape Isn't Always Criminal by onyinye2(f): 8:42pm On Sep 01, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

So what are you telling me that the chick should just lay there like a casted mummy, and accept the multiple thrust from her man?
Re: Rape Isn't Always Criminal by Baxilexi(m): 8:43pm On Sep 01, 2008
@onyin,good to know you permit promiscuity
onyinye2:

So then go outside and cool off.
And you know this cool
Re: Rape Isn't Always Criminal by onyinye2(f): 8:45pm On Sep 01, 2008
Baxilexi:

@onyin,good to know you permit promiscuity
When i meant my "going outside" I meant the dude should go for a walk or something because he access has be denied.
Re: Rape Isn't Always Criminal by Uche2nna(m): 8:46pm On Sep 01, 2008
Laffing ma head off

Sisikill:

You know this won’t be a problem if everyone took my advice and conducted there relationship like a business transaction.

2nd phase (Listening to each other’s offer and counteroffers this is where the woman can ask for a thorough perusal of the man’s abunga.)

grin grin grin   The man should also be allowed some inspection. Bra assisted boobs and , lipsrsealed

Queenisha:

She'll get it someday.
In her twenties

We hope
Re: Rape Isn't Always Criminal by HRhotness(f): 8:47pm On Sep 01, 2008
onyinye2:

When i meant my "going outside" I meant the dude should go for a walk or something because he access has be denied.

swthrt. . . u can't just turn on and turn off a human being like he was a piece of electronic. . . we all knw how guys are so why play with them that way? why do expect them to behave anything but how they r programmed to behave?

your stand sounds rather selfish. . .  the world doesnt reveolve around u, u know?
Re: Rape Isn't Always Criminal by HRhotness(f): 8:48pm On Sep 01, 2008
Sisikill:

1st phase (Introduction) if you like each other, then you go to the

3rd phase(Accepting of rejecting the offers) if you accept, then next step

4 phase (Draw papers up stating the clearly what the terms and conditions are)

Voila! Rape will be a thing of the past.

You got the right idea there girl! wink
i kind of work along those lines. . . to avoid any misconceptions
Re: Rape Isn't Always Criminal by onyinye2(f): 8:49pm On Sep 01, 2008
HR.hotness:

swthrt. . . u can't just turn on and turn off a human being like he was a piece of electronics. . . we all knw how guys are so why play with them that way? why do expect them to behave anything but how they r programmed to behave?

your stand sounds rather selfish. . .  the world doesnt reveolve around u, u know?
(jeez i really want to know how do i come off as selfish?)
Re: Rape Isn't Always Criminal by Uche2nna(m): 8:50pm On Sep 01, 2008
onyinye2:

Or maybe take a cold bath  grin

I thot that Onyi was like 15. Now I am even begining to doubt that.
Re: Rape Isn't Always Criminal by Sisikill: 8:50pm On Sep 01, 2008
HR.hotness:

why would u go so far if u aren't going to go all d way. . .

d issue with date rape is that its usually guys u've just met. harmless flirting is ok but why go with him to his hotel room if u hav no plans of going all d way

Exactly! Once you start, you better be ready to finish it simple.

tpia:

I mean if a woman accuses a guy of rape, then its up to him to prove himself innocent.

Sometimes its not always about whether or not a woman led a man on. A lot of (black) men have fallen into this trap, which is very unfortunate. Life isnt always fair.

oyibo women especially- if they say stop then stop. Even then the man may still get into legal trouble like Kobe Bryant.
Black women may overlook a lot of things, but not every woman is like that.

Really? How can he prove he didn't prove he didn't rape her? I'd think she is the one who has to prove she was raped. If that's how it is, then it's is completely unfair.
Re: Rape Isn't Always Criminal by Baxilexi(m): 8:50pm On Sep 01, 2008
onyin, you know what, go to a store pick up FHM, or playboy, or any of those men magazine and you would get the definition of sex from a mans point of

view, or better still ask a mentor. but i aint askin you to get some now.
Re: Rape Isn't Always Criminal by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 01, 2008
onyinye2:

So what are you telling me that the chick should just lay there like a casted mummy, and accept the multiple thrust from her man?
What am saying is, sometimes, a woman goes too far sef.

There's flirting and there's FLIRTING.

As Queenisha said, once you let a man lead you inside the hotel room, let him touch you, let him take off your clothes, let him rub on you, honey, you're giving him a GO!

The man is aroused, once he's in there, he can barely control himself to let it out, talkless of stopping.

If men could stop having pregnancy doing unprotected sex, don't you think they'd have pulled out when they wanted. The point is, THEY cannot stop even if they wanted to, it's uncontrollable.
Re: Rape Isn't Always Criminal by onyinye2(f): 8:56pm On Sep 01, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

As Queenisha said, once you let a man lead you inside the hotel room, let him touch you, let him take off your clothes, let him rub on you, honey, you're giving him a GO!
The man is aroused, once he's in there, he can barely control himself to let it out, talkless of stopping.
If men could stop having pregnancy doing unprotected sex, don't you think they'D have pulled out when they wanted. The point is, THEY cannot stop even if they wanted to, it's uncontrollable.
What im saying is that you can't put all the blame on the woman. The man is not untamed creature. He is a human being. Which has something called logic instilled in to their brains. If the woman doesn't want to go through with the act, it might be hard, but the man has to stop.

Baxilexi:

onyin, you know what, go to a store pick up FHM, or playboy, or any of those men magazine and you would get the definition of sex from a mans point of
view, or better still ask a mentor. but i aint askin you to get some now.
Gross. lipsrsealed

Uche2nna:

Or maybe take a cold bath  grin
I thot that Onyi was like 15. Now I am even begining to doubt that.
So i guess Uche, you are back for round 2 of insults.
Re: Rape Isn't Always Criminal by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 01, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

If men could stop having pregnancy doing unprotected sex, don't you think they'D have pulled out when they wanted. The point is, THEY cannot stop even if they wanted to, it's uncontrollable.

who said so? There is only one point of no return i am aware of and that is when a man is on the brink of orgasm. Anything outside that a man is fully in control and can stop when he wants to. If i took a woman to my bedroom and took of her clothes and she says no . . . no is no . . . wear your clothes and leave especially if we just met.
Re: Rape Isn't Always Criminal by HRhotness(f): 9:00pm On Sep 01, 2008
onyinye2:

What im saying is that you can't put all the blame on the woman. The man is not untamed creature. He is a human being. Which has something called logic instilled in to their brains. If the woman doesn't want to go through with the act, it might be hard, but the man has to stop.
Gross. lipsrsealed
So i guess Uche, you are back for round 2 of insults.

men arnt wired like us ok? u dont build that kind of anticpation and then expect him to cool off. . .  that is what i meant by being selfish. . .  if u want to stop, do so befor it goes too far!

I dont see uche's statemnt as an insult oh. . . it kinda hard to believe u r older than 12 undecided. . . no insult meant here either
Re: Rape Isn't Always Criminal by onyinye2(f): 9:03pm On Sep 01, 2008
HR.hotness:

I don't see uche's statemnt as an insult oh. . . it kind of hard to believe you're older than 12 undecided. . . no insult meant here either
So by me saying that men are not untamed animals as you guys described them. . . . . . makes me a minor? undecided Then so be it.
Re: Rape Isn't Always Criminal by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 01, 2008
davidylan:

who said so? There is only one point of no return i am aware of and that is when a man is on the brink of orgasm. Anything outside that a man is fully in control and can stop when he wants to. If i took a woman to my bedroom and took of her clothes and she says no . . . no is no . . . wear your clothes and leave especially if we just met.
If it's controllable, then tell me why there are so much unwanted pregnancy.

BtW, why would you be having sex with a woman you just met? AIDs is real, you know sad

@oyinye
You this woman, you just made me burn my brownies I was cooking in the oven just b/c I couldn't [b]stop [/b]typing a reply to you.
Abeg, I'm not an expert on this topic, let mesmy help you
Re: Rape Isn't Always Criminal by onyinye2(f): 9:06pm On Sep 01, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

@oyinye
You this woman, you just made me burn my brownies I was cooking in the oven just b/c I couldn't [b]stop [/b]typing a reply to you.
Abeg, I'm not an expert on this topic, let mesmy help you
Sorry oh! grin Just wanted to make a point.
Re: Rape Isn't Always Criminal by Baxilexi(m): 9:08pm On Sep 01, 2008
@onyin,gross nah more like nice grin

anyways its nice chattin with you, sort of missed you, wierd aint it? undecided

i have to go eat, catchya later. kiss  kiss atleast this is permitted in onyin's world.

@ruby, i do no what to tell you?? always be ruby okay. kiss eww kiss kiss nice

make sure you clean ma slobber latter. grin
Re: Rape Isn't Always Criminal by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 01, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

If it's controllable, then tell me why there are so much unwanted pregnancy.

BtW, why would you be having sex with a woman you just met? AIDs is real, you know sad

the "i cant control myself" line is what men use when they want to pressure a naive girl into letting them have what they want.  wink No guy can deny never having used it successfully.  grin

if you can control yourself when she is on her period then you have no excuse.

BtW, there are some things called condoms you know.
Re: Rape Isn't Always Criminal by onyinye2(f): 9:12pm On Sep 01, 2008
Baxilexi:

@onyin,gross nah more like nice grin
anyways its nice chattin with you, sort of missed you, wierd aint it? undecided
i have to go eat, catchya later. kiss  kiss atleast this is permitted in onyin's world.
You have been loyally dismissed. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Indian Lady Leads 7 Man Robbery Gang In Lagos (pictured) / Ondo: Three CAC Worshippers Missing As Kidnappers Demand ₦50M Ransom / Wickedness - 8 Men Slept With Me Daily, Girl, 13, Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.