Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman (31362 Views)

How Our Pastors Become Super Rich Than The Politicians / How To Receive HOLY GHOST Baptism / How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman Or Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by Gamine(f): 11:26am On Sep 09, 2008
Joshy,

Good morning/afternoon! grin

Anything we Say here is based on the Bible.

No one is better than Anyone else

isnt it by the Grace of Christ that we can claim to be anything?

If i see my Brother walking into a Ditch, i will Surely pull him back

Especially when i too once walked into that ditch.
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by joshjosh(m): 12:06pm On Sep 09, 2008
God blesss you my dear

i have the feeling you dont really believe these men are business men as alleged. do you? do you believe they are thieves?

expose on the five biggest Holy Businessmen in Nigeria [b][b](David Oyedepo, Enoch Adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, Temitope Joshua and Mathew Ashimolowo [/b][/b]in that order) and the vast businesses they preside over.
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by Gamine(f): 12:13pm On Sep 09, 2008
i Believe they are business men.

i was in the system.

Their Brand of Christianity is Highly Self-Centred.

Like i said before, None of Us is better than Them

There is a Standard, Christians have to Follow and it is Christ
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by joshjosh(m): 12:17pm On Sep 09, 2008
thanks a million. so are they thieves?

you are very clever. you are just twenty something and you was already in their system. you are fast girl.

which system are you in now and which brand of christianity must people follow?

you are a gem like i said before
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by AKO1(m): 12:19pm On Sep 09, 2008
"Holy Businessmen"

Im still lol about that title!! grin grin
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by Gamine(f): 12:24pm On Sep 09, 2008
Josh,

Who is a Thief?

Yes, I was brought up listening to Those men.

I have since turned to only the Living Word for Direction.

The way we should live as Christians is in The Bible

and it is CRYSTAL CLEAR.

I am nothing by Myself.

If you call me a gem, its by the grace of God. smiley
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by carmelily: 12:31pm On Sep 09, 2008
My Good Friends,

I don't know any of this thing our friend in here is talking  about.
But what i can assure you is this,  I joined a program on net, its soo good that u get $15 on signup, when u add any address contact of any body, they give u $1 each, u can withdraw when its upto $50 you can withraw using a domicilary account here in nigeria and get your money under 48 hours. it works like shit.

Just click on http:///signup.php?REF=70841

and start making money.
You can call me on 08084009364 anytime of the day, and i will explain things to you.
Enjoy making good money.
Frank

@Mr. Frank, person dey teach you how to make trillions of dollars with human merchandise, you dey talk one, one
dollar.

@paulipopo, ride on, my brother. Please when do we get this your lecture in cd and dvd format? grin
Everything you say is classic TRUTH. Ignore all the blind, deaf and dumb cretins kicking against your talk and give us all the modules, jare. God bless you for having the courage and candour to speak out.
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by KunleOshob(m): 12:34pm On Sep 09, 2008
I can see the class is progressing very fine and as expected my people are already critisizing for critisizing sake even when they have no substance to hold on to and the truth is so glaring. Even christian pastors admit there are a lot of false preachers amongst them. Honestly i think those bashing this thread should hold their peace as long as it is not personalized cos it is an OBVOIUS FACT a lot of "holy business men" exists in Nigeria.

@Joshjosh
what problem do you have with Nigerians?? Are you not a Nigerian?? You seem to concentrate on critisizing Nigerians in all your posts wether it is relevant to the topic or not. After all it is not only in Nigeria we have holy business men.

@gamine
i thought you would share the experience of your school with us when you said you passed through the system. but again i think it is better we leave names out of it.
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by Bluesteps(f): 12:36pm On Sep 09, 2008
@ Poster.

U seems to know so much abt This so called Holy Business watever
Why not start your own Holy Business?
Abi u no like make money? or become Popular?
If its tht easy try start yours so u too can flourish.
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by Gamine(f): 12:39pm On Sep 09, 2008
@Kunle.

If i do speak about everything, i would derail this Thread.

The tori too much! embarassed

Turn your Eyes on Jesus, my pipu
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by joshjosh(m): 12:48pm On Sep 09, 2008
Room At The Cross For You "
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The cross upon which Jesus died is a shelter in which we can hide;
And its grace so free is sufficient for me,
And deep is its fountain - as wide as the sea.

chorus:
There's room at the cross for you;

There's room at the cross for you.

Tho millions have come,

There's still room for one-

Yes, there's room at the cross for you.

Tho millions have found Him a friend and have turned from the sins they have sinned,
The Savior still waits to open the gates
And welcome a sinner before it's too late.

The hand of my Savior is strong, and the love of my Savior is long;
Through sunshine or rain, through loss or in gain,

The blood flows from Calv'ry to cleanse every stain.

KunleOshob:
@Joshjosh  what problem do you have with Nigerians?? Are you not a Nigerian?? You seem to concentrate on critisizing Nigerians in all your posts wether it is relevant to the topic or not. After all it is not only in Nigeria we have holy business men

did you see any foreign names amongst the 5?  are they criticizing ghanian pastor's here?  what is wrong  in pointing out that if what is being alleged are true   that would be bacause of the nigerian stock from which they come out. that is fact. you have more satanic business men in nigeria than you will have your so called "holy ones"  you are not going to start blaming foreigners now are you?  it is the insatiable quest for wealth at all cost that nigerians have that is my problem not nigeria as a space of land. does that help and can i get a thank you please.
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by carmelily: 1:08pm On Sep 09, 2008
Gamine:

@gamine, same here o, my sister. i have experienced true freedom and spirituality in the 8 years since i realised that it is all about God, me and whatever book i consider divinely inspired by God and therefore contains His Words to me. Thank God I have eyes and can read for myself.
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by Gamine(f): 1:13pm On Sep 09, 2008
Abi ooh, my sister!, Thank God for His grace n wisdom
which is available to all!
I look at my old sermon notes and wonder how!

People will be rich or poor, regardless of what Religion they practice.

Christ didnt come to make us Rich in worldly possessions

He came to make us Rich in grace and to save our souls.

The Christian walk is indeed not an easy one, but by His grace, we will make it.

1 Like

Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by KunleOshob(m): 1:20pm On Sep 09, 2008
@Joshjosh
As i said in my earlier post it is not only in Nigeria we have holy business men, infact the most success ful holy business men are base in America and some of the Nigerian ones ae receiving tutelage under them. i am sure you haveholy business men in Ghana too ( at least we have read about the problems a popular Nigerian Holy business is having with the erstwhile Managing Director bishop of their ghanian branch. It was the ghanian bishop that alledgly swindled the parent company church. As i said earlier, pls don't let us personalize issues cos it would only end up distorting the thread. The issue at stake is not native to Nigeria
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by helpee(m): 1:29pm On Sep 09, 2008
[quote author=Gamine link=topic=166499.msg2774729#msg2774729 date=1220959446]
Josh,

Who is a Thief?

and it is CRYSTAL CLEAR.

I am nothing by Myself.

If you call me a gem, its by the grace of God.

keep shut! are those books you claim to read written by angels?
No, God used people like these men of God you are criticising to write those books especially the bible.
And if you only want to follow the bible, why not do the same thing that David did by killing to hide his crime.
Does that make him a criminal? No, he was rather named a man of God. if you are looking for a perfect pastor then you can't claim you only read the bible because it is full of imperfect people like you
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by carmelily: 1:46pm On Sep 09, 2008
helpee:

keep shut!

i hope you feel better after yelling and letting off steam? now you may proceed to see a psychiatrist.

how u go just come dey yab people like that?
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by helpee(m): 1:52pm On Sep 09, 2008
carmelily
i hope you feel better after yelling and letting off steam? now you may proceed to see a psychiatrist.

thank God i am a medical doctor and in a better position to recommend you to a psychiatrist.
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by helpee(m): 2:03pm On Sep 09, 2008
quote Gamine
Abi ooh, my sister!, Thank God for His grace n wisdom
which is available to all!
I look at my old sermon notes and wonder how!

People will be rich or poor, regardless of what Religion they practice.

Christ didnt come to make us Rich in worldly possessions

He came to make us Rich in grace and to save our souls.

The Christian walk is indeed not an easy one, but by His grace, we will make it.

if you must be enlightened, people don't rush to churches because they are told they will be rich but because they are given back lost hope. ever wondered why suicide rate in america is more than that of nigeria?
the hopeless nigerian situation makes suicide an attractive option.
people like you can't contribute anything meaningful to the society yet you will criticise others.
you would criticise jesus anyway were he  to be living now so stop that shit about you being a christian

1 Like

Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by naomijt(f): 2:05pm On Sep 09, 2008
Yarn!!! Almost sleeping off. Who allowed all these crawling folks into the class.

Our dear lecturer, abeg, it seems we need another entrance examination to determine those that will participate here.

Infact, the epistle loooooooong sssssssooooooootttttteeeeeeyyyyyyy i wan fall comot for chair.

Joshjosh, I can see you really love Gamine. Do you know what the bible call that kind of love? HATRED!!!

It is only someone that truly loves that will warn you if you are about falling into a ditch. Go figure!!!
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by naomijt(f): 2:07pm On Sep 09, 2008
helpee:

if you must be enlightened, people don't rush to churches because they are told they will be rich but because they are given back lost hope. ever wondered why suicide rate in america is more than that of nigeria?
the hopeless nigerian situation makes suicide an attractive option.
people like you can't contribute anything meaningful to the society yet you will criticise others.
you would criticise jesus anyway were he to be living now so stop that shit about you being a christian

Who u be sef Who admit you sef
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by carmelily: 2:11pm On Sep 09, 2008
helpee:

thank God i am a medical doctor

God save your patients! shocked shocked shocked
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by joshjosh(m): 2:13pm On Sep 09, 2008
Gamine:

@Kunle. The tori too much! embarassedTurn your Eyes on Jesus, my pipu

i am so sorry to hear that. i do pray you find healing. i trust that you will pull through as you say by His grace. there is room at the cross for all of us

as i said before our faith is fragile and so must guard it well.  in doing that we must watch out for what  hebrews calls [b]root of bitterness [/b] and in ephesians  evil speaking

Hebrews 12: 14Make every effort to live in peace with all men and to be holy; without holiness no one will see the Lord. 15[b][i][i][b]See to it that no one misses the grace of God and that no bitter root grows up to cause trouble and defile many[/b][/i][/i][/b]. 16See that no one is sexually immoral, or is godless like Esau, who for a single meal sold his inheritance rights as the oldest son

Hebrews 12  in the New Living Translation  says Watch out that no [b]poisonous root of bitterness grows up to trouble you[/b]

we are not allowed to have any tree of bitterness standing in our life? Bitterness towards God, Towards others or Towards ourself. we should Cut them down and forget them  because it only ever troubles the person having it

seeing that we are now students of the word let me just add here  Eph 4:31-32 "Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and [b]evil speaking[/b], be put away from you, with all malice: And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you."  

and   Hebrews 10:23-32   23 Let us hold tightly without wavering to the hope we affirm, for God can be trusted to keep his promise. 24 Let us think of ways to motivate one another to acts of love and good works. [b]25 And let us not neglect our meeting together, as some people do, but encourage one another, especially now that the day of his return is drawing near.[/b]

i will not take any offering today my sister seeing this is my first sermon attempt.

the good Lord is with you. underneath you are His everlasting arms of support and grace. He will see you through.  we will see you at the other side of victory. we do get pressed some times but we are never abadoned to the ways of the enemies. you carry a light that was not given by no church but Christ

KunleOshob:

@Joshjosh
As i said in my earlier post it is not only in Nigeria we have holy business men, infact the most success ful holy business men are base in America and some of the Nigerian ones ae receiving tutelage under them. i am sure you haveholy business men in Ghana too ( at least we have read about the problems a popular Nigerian Holy business is having with the erstwhile Managing Director bishop of their ghanian branch. It was the ghanian bishop that alledgly swindled the parent company church. As i said earlier, please don't let us personalize issues because it would only end up distorting the thread. The issue at stake is not native to Nigeria

i don't know anything about any church in nigeria or  ghana because i have never been there. i don't know what you have problem with here. i suspect seperating the "holy thieves" from the "unholy thieves".  

your signature link is (http://oshobi.successuniversity.com/successu/) how would you prevent the "holy ones " from coming on board?. is your business an unholy one if i may ask?  

get this poverty and christianity don't  go together. if you guys really love poverty so much why did you bother going to school and why do have jobs? or it is just your wish for christians?

like i said though luck prosperity is of God.
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by naomijt(f): 2:19pm On Sep 09, 2008
Joshjosh,

Who u be sef Abeg leave Gamine alone. She say she no wan go hell fire. Na by force angry
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by helpee(m): 2:20pm On Sep 09, 2008
quote Kunle
@Joshj
As i said in my earlier post it is not only in Nigeria we have holy business men, infact the most success ful holy business men are base in America and some of the Nigerian ones ae receiving tutelage under them. i am sure you haveholy business men in Ghana too ( at least we have read about the problems a popular Nigerian Holy business is having with the erstwhile Managing Director bishop of their ghanian branch. It was the ghanian bishop that alledgly swindled the parent company church. As i said earlier, please don't let us personalize issues because it would only end up distorting the thread. The issue at stake is not native to Nigeria

you are not even ashamed to call them succesful holy businessmen.
At least they are succesful in their chosen profession and that means they must be smart.
Can you please tell me one area where you are succesful?
if you have ever tried to start a business, you will know that it takes both Gut and God to make it in a highly competitive area like your so called church business.
my only advice for you is from MTN, GO START SOMETHING TOO rather than criticise others
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by carmelily: 2:23pm On Sep 09, 2008
joshjosh:

get this poverty and christianity don't  go together.

huh?

like i said though luck prosperity is of God.

i think a word is ommitted here. idea isn't clear.
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by helpee(m): 2:27pm On Sep 09, 2008
quote carmelily
God save your patients! shocked shocked

AMEN! FROM LUNATICS LIKE YOU
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by Easyy(m): 2:28pm On Sep 09, 2008
If anyone attends a church where they dont feel comfortable, they should leave. Christrianity and salvation is an individual thing.

As much as I dont like the excessive emphasis on materialism in many churches these days, I dont really bother myself because no one is forced to give any church or anyone any money. If I pay any tithes/offering, it is of my own accord.
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by joshjosh(m): 2:38pm On Sep 09, 2008
Easyy:

If anyone attends a church where they don't feel comfortable, they should leave. Christrianity and salvation is an individual thing. As much as I don't like the excessive emphasis on materialism in many churches these days, I don't really bother myself because no one is forced to give any church or anyone any money. If I pay any tithes/offering, it is of my own accord.

exactly thank you. but that is too simple for some people to understand.

Jesus said some people are not comfortable with just buying one way ticket to hell but they want to make sure they have fellow travellers

matthew 23: 13 “What sorrow awaits you teachers of religious law and you Pharisees. [b]Hypocrites! For you shut the door of the Kingdom of Heaven in people’s faces. You won’t go in yourselves, and you don’t let others enter either[/b].[e]

15 “What sorrow awaits you teachers of religious law and you Pharisees. Hypocrites! For you cross land and sea to make one convert, and then you turn that person into twice the child of hell[f] you yourselves are!

16 “Blind guides! What sorrow awaits you! For you say that it means nothing to swear ‘by God’s Temple,’ but that it is binding to swear ‘by the gold in the Temple.’ 17 Blind fools! Which is more important—the gold or the Temple that makes the gold sacred? 18 And you say that to swear ‘by the altar’ is not binding, but to swear ‘by the gifts on the altar’ is binding. 19 How blind! For which is more important—the gift on the altar or the altar that makes the gift sacred? 20 When you swear ‘by the altar,’ you are swearing by it and by everything on it. 21 And when you swear ‘by the Temple,’ you are swearing by it and by God, who lives in it. 22 And when you swear ‘by heaven,’ you are swearing by the throne of God and by God, who sits on the throne.
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by carmelily: 2:40pm On Sep 09, 2008
let's vote to expel joshjosh from school! cheesy na p[b]aulipopo[/b] be lecturer not you! start your own thread. grin
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by helpee(m): 2:44pm On Sep 09, 2008
quote carmelily
let's vote to expel joshjosh from school!

WHY ARE YOU FEELING THREATENED MY DEAR THAT YOU NOW WANT TO EXPEL A FELLOW STUDENT?
MAY BE YOU ARE FAST DISCOVERING THE FLAWS AND FALLACY YOU PEOPLE ARE CELEBRATING AS A GOOD THREAD.
INFACT, IT IS THE DUMBEST SHIT OF THREAD IVE EVER READ ON THIS FORUM.
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by joshjosh(m): 2:50pm On Sep 09, 2008
interesting. no wonder A. W Tozer said "[b][b]The devil is a better theologian than any of us and is a devil still[/b][/b]." the christian Church is a great force for good no matter what force rage against her. it is sad to see people so worked up against what they cannot harm. powerful forces like communism have tried and crumblled before and will do again. as lashun pace said " dont ride with starngers"

carmelily:

let's vote to expel joshjosh from school! cheesy na p[b]aulipopo[/b] be lecturer not you! start your own thread. grin
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by naomijt(f): 2:52pm On Sep 09, 2008
carmelily:

I concur!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Imagine If Blood Money Was Real / Oyedepo: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister / Pastor Paul Adefarasin Treated To 60th Birthday Surprise By His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.