Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her (13002 Views)

I Had An Unprotected Sex With My Girlfriend. What's Going To Happen / Picture Of Wizkid With His First Girlfriend Before He Became A Star / My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex Girlfriend What Do I Doo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by tope2000(f): 6:21pm On Sep 09, 2008
darefestus:

@tope
Na your Ego dey worry you

at least i have a character lipsrsealed tongue
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by shylladear(f): 6:21pm On Sep 09, 2008
@poster
a piece of advice  
"be yourself"
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by agaba123(m): 6:23pm On Sep 09, 2008
darefestus:

@tope

You got it wrong here. Ego with tope?
Abegiii, i will call Onyinye for you to tell you what ego is. Then you will close your mouth permanently
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by tope2000(f): 6:24pm On Sep 09, 2008
darefestus:

@tope2000
you made another error there, Not taliking about but talking about, So go back to school young lady

grin grin grin grin grin grin
na by force
i don't like you
i don't want to be your friend
if you accept it commit suicide
Another sore loser
anywayz u were born a loser

i aint wasting my strength im out of here, like chamo
i see u n your friend are bird of the same feathers
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by MissyB1(m): 6:25pm On Sep 09, 2008
Tope
Don't say I didn't warn you abt Agaba o.
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by geolabious(m): 6:26pm On Sep 09, 2008
@Tope

Arindin
C'est mon vrai nom, d'ailleurs qui sont ton enfer où
vous êtes-vous vous arrêter demandant mon nom please

Did you just lik the name Olabode (Wealth is back) Olugbenger ( God lift me up)
I know u wont want God to lift u down

If you wana know me
paste my name to google n search u going to know me better

shylladear:

@poster
a piece of advice  
"be yourself"
Dont mind me
Tope cause every thing

darefestus:

@tope2000
you made another error there, Not taliking about but talking about, So go back to school young lady

I think so
its is a special advice

darefestus:

@tope

@chamo-call
Who is trying to scam who?from the way i saw your pics you look like one of this yahoo boys, And for your info i am in my room enjoying myself
Can u imagine
I even think he is a Thief
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 09, 2008
SCAMMER

PLS HELP
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by geolabious(m): 6:32pm On Sep 09, 2008
tope2000:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
na by force
i don't like you
i don't want to be your friend
if you accept it commit suicide
Another sore loser
anywayz u were born a loser

i aint wasting my strength im out of here, like chamo
i see u n your friend are birds of the same feathers

Can somebody tell me who is a loser btw Dare n Tope Big Head (Eddy Murphy) grin
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 09, 2008
@agbagba123
        Ediye funfun o mo ara e lagba Simply means white hen doesnot know that it is old enough,when your mates are moving the world you are here dancing GELEDE A local dance of the Yoruba's AAH,life can be so cruel instead of you to think of a way forward for your life you are playing with little girlsApologies to the big girls in the houseWell sha a to ye eee: meaning you will understand sooner or latte rJust hope its not too late

@tope2000
Now i see you want it the hard way, And not feathers bot feather
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by geolabious(m): 6:44pm On Sep 09, 2008
I know u gonna bow for me here?
@tope
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 09, 2008
@ Agbagba123
Come now lets exchange words, Daft
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by agaba123(m): 6:48pm On Sep 09, 2008
darefestus:

@agbagba123
        Ediye funfun o mo ara e lagba Simply means white hen doesnot know that it is old enough,when your mates are moving the world you are here dancing GELEDE A local dance of the Yoruba's AAH,life can be so cruel instead of you to think of a way forward for your life you are playing with little girlsApologies to the big girls in the houseWell sha a to ye eee: meaning you will understand sooner or latte rJust hope its not too late

Hmmm all these lines for me because i told you the truth? Hmmm you prolly do not need to get a life that is why have been the little girls ass since morning. Or do you like her and you don't know how to approach? The only way to get her attention is to attack her.

na wa you OO. Forget about future, it is solid grin cheesy
Go and pass your waec then we will see if we can get you admission.
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by tope2000(f): 6:58pm On Sep 09, 2008
darefestus:

@ Agbagba123
Come now lets exchange words, Daft

Gosh!!! infact im disappointed with myself angry angry angry angry
i cant believe i have been replying to lowlifes
agaba they are not worth it
as you can see they get paid to exchange words n start untrue thread

its not their fault though, they were born in2 an unhappy home, that is why they are bitter n angry
such a pity

so agaba better leave two of them alone and let them continue with their madness
its fun to watch, just sit , wait n laugh at their weak replies.
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by skfa1: 7:02pm On Sep 09, 2008
Whats going on here ?
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by geolabious(m): 7:05pm On Sep 09, 2008
Tell me if u need an invitation to my house fool
@topeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 09, 2008
@tope2000
Tell me something i don't know,For starters i am not what you think i am rather i am a person who does not like to engage in ridiculos acts especially with people i don't see, But what he said was just so annoying, You need to understand really.Secondly i am not after you or anyone else on this forum,i have my own girl and i am proud to talk about her, just came here to catch my fun.

@Agbagba
My bad,i never knew people who don't think before they act as you still exists,Well i don't want anybody to fell bad here we are here just to make friends with each other not to castigate anybody, So on the long run,i withdraw all i have said to you
earlier, I htink i deserve some appologies too

@tope2000
Please don't call me a loser no more
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by geolabious(m): 7:09pm On Sep 09, 2008
skfa1:

Whats going on here ?

Gongo dey so for her jare
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by tope2000(f): 7:11pm On Sep 09, 2008
darefestus i never has beef with for starter but when u decided to join your friend in cursing, u think im going to fold my arms n ignore u angry?
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by geolabious(m): 7:11pm On Sep 09, 2008
Who wants to marry tope here
Cos the girl is a big fool
wowo girl
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by skfa1: 7:12pm On Sep 09, 2008
Its alright guys just take it easy.
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by tope2000(f): 7:13pm On Sep 09, 2008
geolabious:

wowo girl

grin grin grin grin grin
is that the best u can do, u retard
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by geolabious(m): 7:15pm On Sep 09, 2008
@tope Thanks for knowing who i am
I beleive by now could hav know thy rreal person u are talking to
I hope google explain all to you

Can u see Am greater than you

tope2000:

grin grin grin grin grin
is that the best u can do, u retard
If thats wat u think

skfa1:

Its alright guys just take it easy.
Can u imagine this small girl
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by tope2000(f): 7:19pm On Sep 09, 2008
u are a waste of internet space with ur blah blah blah blah blah
abeg come up with new stuff
u gettin old with those same line
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by agaba123(m): 7:21pm On Sep 09, 2008
geolabious:

wowo girl

She is taken for your information. No vacancy
Sorry.
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 09, 2008
@tope
   I am not seeking pity,no!i am only making my stand clear,i dont want anybody to call me names i dont like, So tope,pls dont be that blunt next time pls, and i am magnanimous here
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by geolabious(m): 7:22pm On Sep 09, 2008
na who go marry fool
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by tope2000(f): 7:24pm On Sep 09, 2008
darefestus:

@tope
I am not seeking pity,no!i am only making my stand clear,i don't want anybody to call me names i don't like, So tope,please don't be that blunt next time please, and i am magnanimous here

well im sorry if i hurt ur feeling or wateva, didnt mean too wink
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by agaba123(m): 7:27pm On Sep 09, 2008
Hey Tope
Please rethink and forget these guys.
Check out who you haggling with and know it not worth it. Just forget him. I guess the username might belong to one person. Even if they are two. Not worth your sweat , oh! gorgeous one

I won't stand it if you are banned wink wink
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by tope2000(f): 7:28pm On Sep 09, 2008
thanks jare
but the guy seem to be stalking me grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by agaba123(m): 7:29pm On Sep 09, 2008
tope2000:

thanks jare
but the guy seem to be stalking me grin grin grin grin grin
Just ignore him and his posts.
He will be frustrated and leave.
I think he is enjoying the attention you are giving him
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by skfa1: 7:31pm On Sep 09, 2008
@ Tope

You dont even know when to ignore. Just go and have some rest my sister.
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 09, 2008
I have tried as many times to explain that i am not geolabious, Infact i only meet him once,so don't link me directly or indirectly to anything he has said or done, And as for agbagba he has just showed me his immaturity and i am terribly sorry for him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How Faithful Are You In Your Relationship? / A 17 Year Old Girl Confided In Me And Told Me This, What Do I Do? / Why Do I Like The Smell Of My Girlfriend’s Bum?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.