Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her (13003 Views)

I Had An Unprotected Sex With My Girlfriend. What's Going To Happen / Picture Of Wizkid With His First Girlfriend Before He Became A Star / My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex Girlfriend What Do I Doo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by geolabious(m): 4:28pm On Sep 08, 2008
now all take a look at her pics
Now tell me if i can date her or not
But she loves me, she didnt believe i am a 20years boy because i got a babe face

Check out

Please take a look at the two pics n tell me how old am i? n her age

Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by MrCrackles(m): 4:30pm On Sep 08, 2008
spikedcylinder:

No, I am not naive, I am just giving him the benefit of doubt.
He said they are not having sex, so he must pretty much like her. If he's not taking advantage of her by having sex with her, what is predator-ish about him again?

grin grin

KarmaMod:

why?

and why a child?

grin grin grin
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by KarmaMod(f): 4:31pm On Sep 08, 2008
she looks like a 13 yr old middle school student. she should be have crushes on the captain of the basketball team not some 20 yr old dork that cant get girls at university level.
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by spikedcylinder: 4:35pm On Sep 08, 2008
Oh wait Mr OP,
Did you meet her online?

I know I will be slammed for this but I notice a certain class difference.
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by rubi(f): 4:40pm On Sep 08, 2008
You don't have to do anything to keep her just be transparent time will tell whether she is your or not
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by MrCrackles(m): 4:41pm On Sep 08, 2008
rubi:

You don't have to do anything to keep her just be transparent time will tell whether she is your or not

stop encouraging the young-paedophile jare!

person wey dem suppose pack shackles for him leg and neck

dey molest small pikin thier, wan come lock am up!!
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by tope2000(f): 4:41pm On Sep 08, 2008
keep her ke
she aint a souvenir undecided
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by KarmaMod(f): 4:43pm On Sep 08, 2008
spike, the pic looks familiar. wouldnt surprise me if she's a young NL member.
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by geolabious(m): 4:46pm On Sep 08, 2008
nairaman01:

My dear poster, i will give u a candid advice and that is not to get this into your head so that u wont have to cry later in future. like one of the posters said just be yourself and lets me tell u one simple truth: If this girl belongs to u no one can take her away from u believe me. Am writin this base on my own experience with this teenagers, because of their age and lack of maturity they tends to change later in future especially when u have to seperate yourself from her may be due to education or whatever. my dear brother i have sent a message to u offline i will advice u get in touch with me so n from there we can chat better. I wish u the best.

My God i just feel lik meeting you

spikedcylinder:

No, I am not naive, I am just giving him the benefit of doubt.
He said they are not having sex, so he must pretty much like her. If he's not taking advantage of her by having sex with her, what is predator-ish about him again?

Thanks i know U will surely be blesed

Brash!:

i said it

i always knew the poster was a stark raving lunatic!! grin

I wonder y God created u?

KarmaMod:

Check his other threads he's 20

and please spike, i'D like to believe you're not that naive

a 20 yr old has nothing in common with a 14 yr old, no matter the lame excuses. 20= univeristy age. Let him deal with his mates.

Loser.

If he was out of the country, his ass would be on "To Catch A predator"

Guy U need to sleep
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by geolabious(m): 4:47pm On Sep 08, 2008
I don't think u know who u are talking to?@gamine
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by MrCrackles(m): 4:51pm On Sep 08, 2008
geolabious:

I don't think u know who u are talking to?

who the hell are you paedophile?! grin

i dont give a flying fuc.k bruv, you need to get real or get fucking lost!!
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by AmakaOne(f): 4:54pm On Sep 08, 2008
geolabious:

now all take a look at her pics
Now tell me if i can date her or not
But she loves me, she didnt believe i am a 20years boy because i got a babe face

Check out

Please take a look at the two pics n tell me how old am i? n her age

Do you honestly not see anything wrong in this or are you just another seekin attention guy on Nairaland?

I mean honestly this is wrong on so many levels
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by skfa1: 4:55pm On Sep 08, 2008
Brash!:

who the hell are you paedophile?! grin

i don't give a flying fuc.k bruv, you need to get real or get fucking lost!!

Hehe this one na another contender o, u harsh bro

ok Round 1 fight  grin
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by skfa1: 4:57pm On Sep 08, 2008
Wey dem supporters club grin cbase,missB,studio,Ibk and many more
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by MrCrackles(m): 5:00pm On Sep 08, 2008
skfa1:

Hehe this one na another contender o, u harsh bro

ok Round 1 fight grin

i dont fight with kids!
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by skfa1: 5:03pm On Sep 08, 2008
Brash!:

i don't fight with kids!

Well I dont blame ya my bro, you are the man.
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by geolabious(m): 5:05pm On Sep 08, 2008
Brash!:

i don't fight with kids!

Dad i think u are very sick
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by tope2000(f): 5:07pm On Sep 08, 2008
i feel soory 4 u oo
u wan curse brash??
u no fit
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by MrCrackles(m): 5:09pm On Sep 08, 2008
geolabious:

your father is sick in the inner part of the medula oblongata and the corrupted hereditrary traits is what is affecting you today

you yourself, when they gave birth to you, mad-men opened your brain and spat hot stinking phlegm inside it!

peadophilia is a disease u don't know, u stupid oxymoron!

quit molesting young girls, get a life or wither away like a plant deprived of water!
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by MrCrackles(m): 5:10pm On Sep 08, 2008
tope2000:

i feel soory for you oo
u wan curse brash??
u no fit

let him start!

hez fucking with the wrong one!!
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by AmakaOne(f): 5:11pm On Sep 08, 2008
geolabious:

no he didn't? shocked
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by MissyB1(m): 5:11pm On Sep 08, 2008
Talking of class. . . Yea I noticed that too.der's a diff

Talking of the babes pic. . . She's cute and I'm very sure I have seen that pic on nland before.
I hope that isn't Acidrop  lipsrsealed
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by skfa1: 5:11pm On Sep 08, 2008
Somebody help , the house is on fire  lipsrsealed
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by tope2000(f): 5:12pm On Sep 08, 2008
Brash!:

your father is sick in the inner part of the medula oblongata and the corrupted hereditrary traits is what is affecting you today

you yourself, when they gave birth to you, mad-men opened your brain and spat hot stinking phlegm inside it
!

peadophilia is a disease u don't know, u stupid oxymoron!

quit molesting young girls, get a life or wither away like a plant deprived of water!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by MrCrackles(m): 5:13pm On Sep 08, 2008
AMAKAONE:

no he didn't? shocked

dont mind him, hez dad is severely sick!
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by KarmaMod(f): 5:14pm On Sep 08, 2008
flexing your muscles for the girls, Brash?
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by skfa1: 5:15pm On Sep 08, 2008
@ poster

But to be honest , why did you have to post that girl pics ?  ?  ?
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by richo(m): 5:16pm On Sep 08, 2008
*shakes head to and fro*
chai wonders no fit end! 20year old followin 14year old girl! i hope his dik is as premature as his brain so he doesnt tear toto
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by tope2000(f): 5:16pm On Sep 08, 2008
Missy B:

Talking of class. . . Yea I noticed that too.der's a diff

Talking of the babes pic. . . She's cute and I'm very sure I have seen that pic on nland before.I hope that isn't Acidrop  lipsrsealed

i have also seen that pix here 2
geolabiou i think u are lying, i don't u guys are together lipsrsealed
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by MrCrackles(m): 5:17pm On Sep 08, 2008
KarmaMod:

flexing your muscles for the girls, Brash?

Karma baby you know m easy like a sunday morning

but when some retarded nitwit touch me in the wrong place, they gon be burning like lucipher in hell, from my expletives! grin
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by MissyB1(m): 5:18pm On Sep 08, 2008
tope2000:

i have also seen that pix here 2
geolabiou i think u are lying, i don't u guys are together lipsrsealed
God help him if he isn't dating the girl
and yet claims to.If the girls is sm1 after ma likeness
The guy don finish be dat.
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by tope2000(f): 5:20pm On Sep 08, 2008
n if it is acidrop, there is also someone hia that also claims they've dated undecided lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Girls Feelings In Pics / What Not To Do After A First Date / Why Do I Like The Smell Of My Girlfriend’s Bum?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.