Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,006 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her (13006 Views)

I Had An Unprotected Sex With My Girlfriend. What's Going To Happen / Picture Of Wizkid With His First Girlfriend Before He Became A Star / My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex Girlfriend What Do I Doo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by nana(f): 4:21pm On Sep 09, 2008
shocked
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by geolabious(m): 4:29pm On Sep 09, 2008
Hello nana
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by tope2000(f): 4:31pm On Sep 09, 2008
agaba123:

You are this funny?
i dey try jare grin

geolabious:

What a pity
Go get a liFe

Actually its you i have pity for because i do a life
people with no life come to forum and lie abt dating a girl that wudnt even look at them twice 'just for fun'
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by nana(f): 4:32pm On Sep 09, 2008
tope2000:

i dey try jare grin

people with no life come to forum and lie about dating a girl that wudnt even look at them twice 'just for fun'
I tell ya! The bro' is into some internet dating **** cheesy
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by spikedcylinder: 4:34pm On Sep 09, 2008
agaba123:

Good good. What are you upto today. Any plans?You are this funny?

Nothing o. Work-home-work-home. That kindda thing.
Anything for me? wink

geolabious:

What a pity
Go get a liFe

Pot. Kettle. Black.
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by tope2000(f): 4:37pm On Sep 09, 2008
nana:

I tell ya! The bro' is into some internet dating **** cheesy

its not his fault na, it the cyber cafe that gave him extra minutes i blame
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by nana(f): 4:40pm On Sep 09, 2008
tope2000:

Lmao! True yarns.
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 09, 2008
guy jus be ur self, if i may ask ow old are u sef smiley.cheers
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by chamotex(m): 4:43pm On Sep 09, 2008
Geo-alabi abi kini oruko ee . . . . . . . wo bi ose yeye ara ee lori forum

if na game u want play why u no go games forum and if na Girls number u want, kowe ranse simi now, ahn ahn
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by nana(f): 4:45pm On Sep 09, 2008
chamotex:

if na game u want play why u no go games forum and if na Girls number u want, kowe ranse simi now, ahn ahn
Chamo! Kilode now. Fi bobo yi le. Ife lo n turn head e upside down.
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by agaba123(m): 4:46pm On Sep 09, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Nothing o. Work-home-work-home. That kindda thing.
Anything for me? wink.
Was thinking you might want to have some bites in a nice restaraunt.
tope2000:

i dey try jare grin

people with no life come to forum and lie about dating a girl that wudnt even look at them twice 'just for fun'
yea you try wella no be small my dear. You as the bobo don run. grin grin grin
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by Moyola(f): 4:47pm On Sep 09, 2008
wey d poster sef?  angry  undecided
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by MissyB1(m): 4:47pm On Sep 09, 2008
agaba123:

Was thinking you might want to have some bites in a nice restaraunt.

The one you took me to last week?
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by minute(f): 4:49pm On Sep 09, 2008
LMAO.Guys stop it! Everybody here think im going crazy.
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by chamotex(m): 4:49pm On Sep 09, 2008
nana:

na shit dey worry d guy . . . awon egbe e nwa sugar mummy, na kindergaten children e dey find . . . Michael JAckson!!
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by agaba123(m): 4:50pm On Sep 09, 2008
Missy B:

The one you took me to last week?

Why naah? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by MissyB1(m): 4:53pm On Sep 09, 2008
I hate sharing.
Take her to a different one or Nuttin. cheesy
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 09, 2008
why don't you all leave geolabus alone? or is it wrong for a broda to catch some fun?,

chamotex:

Well dont tell me you did yoruba exams while you were @ secondary school,and if you did u cant have managed more than F9 in it ,because your yoruba not only sucks but it is baseless,

Moyola:

wey d poster sef?  angry  undecided
He is around there somewhere, Hey  geo, i  have not recieved the form you were sending  and the codes for that stuff, Dont let them hear
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by agaba123(m): 4:58pm On Sep 09, 2008
Missy B:

I hate sharing.
Take her to a different one or Nuttin. cheesy
Ok
I am taking her to a more expensive restaurant
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by chamotex(m): 5:03pm On Sep 09, 2008
darefestus:

Well don't tell me you did yoruba exams while you were @ secondary school,and if you did u can't have managed more than F9 in it ,because your yoruba not only sucks but it is baseless,

So what exactly is ur point Mr. Gbadamosi, yoruba teacher grin grin

kosi oro lenu yin sir . . . .
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by geolabious(m): 5:04pm On Sep 09, 2008
adahna:

guy jus be your self, if i may ask ow old are u sef smiley.cheers

i am &years old

chamotex:

Dont l'esprit leur sont trop petites pour moi en particulier tope2000

tope2000:

I dont blame u try to get a Blackberry connected with mts

@ All

pourquoi êtes-vous tous sur mon cou

nana:

Vous êtes insensée nana
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by tope2000(f): 5:05pm On Sep 09, 2008
chamotex:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
like CARUSO WILL SAY, Mad man don sh.it for the boy's food
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 09, 2008
chamotex:

So what exactly is your point Mr. Gbadamosi, yoruba teacher  grin grin

Emi? You don dey pass ya boundary, Just face geo and no come my side BOY ALINKO grin angry
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by geolabious(m): 5:12pm On Sep 09, 2008
chamotex:

So what exactly is your point Mr. Gbadamosi, yoruba teacher grin grin

Mr chamo are u a yoruba teacher?

darefestus:

why don't you all leave geolabus alone? or is it wrong for a brother to catch some fun?,

Well don't tell me you did yoruba exams while you were @ secondary school,and if you did u can't have managed more than F9 in it ,because your yoruba not only sucks but it is baseless,
He is around there somewhere, Hey  geo, i  have not recieved the form you were sending  and the codes for that stuff, Dont let them hear
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

@ Dare guy you too much i send it to d email on ur profile ?
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by MissyB1(m): 5:12pm On Sep 09, 2008
agaba123:

Ok
I am taking her to a more expensive restaurant
Jst don't squander ma cash.
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by chamotex(m): 5:14pm On Sep 09, 2008
geolabious:

Dont l'esprit leur sont trop petites pour moi en particulier tope2000

@ All

pourquoi êtes-vous tous sur mon cou

Vous êtes insensée nana

Vous avez besoin d'ameliorer sur votre francais et l'arret agissant comme peut vous parler francais
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by geolabious(m): 5:15pm On Sep 09, 2008
darefestus:

Emi? You don dey pass ya boundary, Just face geo and no come my side BOY ALINKO grin angry
Thats is the koko
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 09, 2008
In fact i now know how daft you are, How will you take a pics in a shinny background like the one in your Profile, From the way i see you self you lack morales, Chamotex ko, Chamocall ni, grin

Bleep YA
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by chamotex(m): 5:17pm On Sep 09, 2008
darefestus:

which boundary? wetin consign agbero with overload grin grin grin

so u just dey know say i be BOY ALINKO grin grin
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by geolabious(m): 5:21pm On Sep 09, 2008
chamotex:

Vous avez besoin d'ameliorer sur votre francais et l'arret agissant comme peut vous parler francais

Je ne peux pas parler français homme

chamotex:

which boundary? wetin consign agbero with overload grin grin grin

so u just dey know say i be BOY ALINKO grin grin

Ne parlez pas à lui de toute façon l'homme

darefestus:

In fact i now know how daft you are, How will you take a pics in a shinny background like the one in your Profile, From the way i see you self you lack morales, Chamotex ko, Chamocall ni, grin

Bleep YA

il est mon ami grin grin grin grin
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by geolabious(m): 5:24pm On Sep 09, 2008
[size=16pt] بارك الله لكم [/size] @ All
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by agaba123(m): 5:25pm On Sep 09, 2008
Missy B:

Jst don't squander ma cash.
Not sure anymore, as you are calling Chamotex your baby just few minutes ago. The cash has a new owner.

Tope

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Why Do I Like The Smell Of My Girlfriend’s Bum? / I Had My First Sex Yesterday, Now I'm Having Post-nut Clarity. / Thread Closed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.