Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her (13016 Views)

I Had An Unprotected Sex With My Girlfriend. What's Going To Happen / Picture Of Wizkid With His First Girlfriend Before He Became A Star / My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex Girlfriend What Do I Doo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by MrCrackles(m): 2:26pm On Sep 09, 2008
sunfag:

is this a dating section?

anyway, Missy B where are u?

why does your username have gay at the end of it?!

r u a gay?!

if you are one, u don miss road oo!
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by StephenP(m): 2:27pm On Sep 09, 2008
tope2000:

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Aww . . . ok let me give you what? a third chance?
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by geolabious(m): 2:28pm On Sep 09, 2008
tope2000:

Now you can see why people get an education and concentrate in english class unlike some lipsrsealed

What is doing you (Iyawo Kekere) grin grin grin grin
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by spikedcylinder: 2:29pm On Sep 09, 2008
StephenP:

Spikedcylinder, you have been approved. Welcome to Stephen's aka SexualChocolate Lovers Club. As a requirement, you are to buy me a private jet on my birthday. lol

Thats all I need to hear. That Tope can take her twins to brash anytime she wants! angry angry

Err, but about that jet, do you accept keke marwa as deposit? cheesy
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by tope2000(f): 2:32pm On Sep 09, 2008
agaba123:

why is it that it is only Tope's manchester that everybody is looking at?
Eeeh she is all round pretty
To add salt to injury grin she is mature and sensible.

Haba if na only chest una see, then it means your admiration of her is akeen to admiring a ripe mango . . .only for consumption
Abeg let her be. Some one will come and talk about her arsenal. That one is perfect also.

see me see trouble ooooo grin grin
i tire

geolabious:

What is doing you (Iyawo Kekere) grin grin grin grin

heheheheh
boy get jokes grin grin

Brash!:

See your mouth Tope

You go come dey kneel down dey beg me for bedroom later tonight

I know u just dey run your mouth, na me and you go wear the same shokoto tonight

WA GBAAAAA PE KINI-WUN NI OBA ERANKO! grin

mo gbe le ni oo
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
just dont bring out ur koboko tonite abeg cheesy

StephenP:

Aww . . . ok let me give you what? a third chance?

kiss kiss kiss kiss
brash leave me ow oo grin grin

spikedcylinder:

Thats all I need to hear. That Tope can take her twins to brash anytime she wants! angry angry

grin grin grin grin grin
my stephen is expensive, he no cheap oo
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by nana(f): 2:34pm On Sep 09, 2008
hmmmmm
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 09, 2008
Missy B:

On his bed.

whose?
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by spikedcylinder: 2:37pm On Sep 09, 2008
tope2000:

my stephen is expensive, he no cheap oo

Really? How mursh last? cheesy
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by StephenP(m): 2:38pm On Sep 09, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Chei, the least I'll accept is a lamborghini.
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by MissyB1(m): 2:40pm On Sep 09, 2008
sunfag:

whose?
His .
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by geolabious(m): 2:41pm On Sep 09, 2008
Brash!:

why does your username have gay at the end of it?!

r u a gay?!

if you are one, u don miss road oo!
Shut up ur mouth
oni so ku so

agaba123:

why is it that it is only Tope's manchester that everybody is looking at?
Eeeh she is all round pretty
To add salt to injury grin she is mature and sensible.

Haba if na only chest una see, then it means your admiration of her is akeen to admiring a ripe mango . . .only for consumption
Abeg let her be. Some one will come and talk about her arsenal. That one is perfect also.

UUHhhhhhhhhhh She wont marry you
Did u just said all around beautiful grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I think u mistype man
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by agaba123(m): 2:43pm On Sep 09, 2008
@stevo
Which one be 3rd chance? angry
You can get beautiful women but you cannot get beautiful and balanced women easily. So no play with her. So many guys are will be ready to keep her where she belongs grin wink
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by tope2000(f): 2:45pm On Sep 09, 2008
agaba123:

@stevo
Which one be 3rd chance? angry
You can get beautiful women but you cannot get beautiful and balanced women easily. So no play with her. So many guys are will be ready to keep her where she belongs grin wink

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by MrCrackles(m): 2:47pm On Sep 09, 2008
geolabious:

Shut up your mouth
oni so ku so

u dont wanna start again today

u really dont wanna touch or test this watch ur mou.f or u gon be deadout!!
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by agaba123(m): 2:48pm On Sep 09, 2008
tope2000:

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss Thanks jare. My work today go smooth no be small
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 09, 2008
I am back on this thread again, As for tope i am hoping to increase my bib to about XXXXXX {lets discuss it latter}

@ geolabious
I am still waiting for that stuff, So if you are ready just send it to my yahoo

Once again the prince is back, TO ALL KOKOLETS
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by spikedcylinder: 2:55pm On Sep 09, 2008
StephenP:

Chei, the least I'll accept is a lamborghini.

Abeg comot there! I even upgraded you to keke marwa and you no gree. Brash was willing to accept Bicycle o. grin grin
agaba123:

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss Thanks jare. My work today go smooth no be small

You!!!! angry angry
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by geolabious(m): 3:01pm On Sep 09, 2008
tope2000:

see me see trouble ooooo grin grin
i tire

heheheheh
boy get jokes grin grin

How dare you??
Who do u think u are talking to/
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Brash!:

u don't want to start again today

u really don't want to touch or test this watch your mou.f or u gon be deadout!!

Ogbofio lik u
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by agaba123(m): 3:02pm On Sep 09, 2008
spikedcylinder:

You!!!! angry angry

What about me? Please I don't like it when ladies frown there faces unnecessarily. So what is my offence? grin
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by spikedcylinder: 3:05pm On Sep 09, 2008
agaba123:

What about me? Please I don't like it when ladies frown there faces unnecessarily. So what is my offence? grin

You fashied me. cry cry
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by bami1(m): 3:06pm On Sep 09, 2008
i salute u all
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by tope2000(f): 3:06pm On Sep 09, 2008
geolabious:

How dare you??
Who do u think u are talking to/
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
i see you have taken my advice, you're now writing proper english little by little
no worry, in no time you will able to write like an adult
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 09, 2008
Hey hey, You people dont turn this thread to somethingelse,you people should just let us just enjoy ourselves and afterwards continue whatever it was we were doing before coming to this thread, Girls pls light up the house once again.

Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by agaba123(m): 3:24pm On Sep 09, 2008
spikedcylinder:

You fashied me. cry cry
See me o, no be you run follow chamo? I come relax naah. I was the one doing the chasing and you were running wink wink
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by spikedcylinder: 3:33pm On Sep 09, 2008
agaba123:

See me o, no be you run follow chamo? I come relax naah. I was the one doing the chasing and you were running wink wink

Chamo ke? Lai lai! I no sabi am! cheesy

I am for you babes. . . . wink cheesy
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by agaba123(m): 3:39pm On Sep 09, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Chamo ke? Lai lai! I no sabi am! cheesy

I am for you babes. . . . wink cheesy

Good news my runaway bride is back kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by geolabious(m): 3:43pm On Sep 09, 2008
tope2000:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
i see you have taken my advice, you're now writing proper english little by little
no worry, in no time you will able to write like an adult

There will be a deliverance service on sunday at Christ Embassy
U are invited
I mean only tope pls

@darefestus u got my message?
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by spikedcylinder: 3:47pm On Sep 09, 2008
agaba123:

Good news my runaway bride is back kiss kiss kiss kiss

Right back at ya! kiss kiss kiss
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by geolabious(m): 3:48pm On Sep 09, 2008
Hello spikedcylinder
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by tope2000(f): 4:01pm On Sep 09, 2008
geolabious:

There will be a deliverance service on sunday at Christ Embassy
You are invited
I mean only tope please

@darefestus u got my message?

say this after me . . . . . . geolabious is a very stupid boy that needs help
g-o-o-d b-o-y
clap 4 you
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by agaba123(m): 4:08pm On Sep 09, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Right back at ya! kiss kiss kiss
Good good. What are you upto today. Any plans?
tope2000:

g-o-o-d b-o-y
clap 4 you
You are this funny?
Re: I Have Gotten My First Girlfriend What Can I Do To Keep Her by geolabious(m): 4:18pm On Sep 09, 2008
tope2000:

g-o-o-d b-o-y
clap 4 you

What a pity
Go get a liFe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Who Would It Be? / I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man / A Moment Of Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.